The Mafia Discussion Thread

Dibs on the Don West role.

LYNCH THAT'S HCNYL BACKWARDS MIKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOA DIDJOOSEETHAT HE VOTED FOR JOSHOOWUH MIKE HE STEPPED RIGHT UP TO THE PLATE AND TOLD JOSHOOWUH HE WANTS HIM DEAD

You are making me want to say screw it and run the damn game already

I just want a normal Mafia to come along so we don't have to rely on character knowledge and knowing who people are in terms of the movie/game/genre that the game is based. At least Perfect 10 made people think.

I'd be willing to run one, but with several mafias already running, I'd have to see first if the current game-runners have any objections.

Also, name suggestions would be superb, since my current choices are:

Normal Mafia

The Mafia That Is In No Way The Exact Same As Traditional

The Mafia With No Name

Dibs on the Don West role.

LYNCH THAT'S HCNYL BACKWARDS MIKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOA DIDJOOSEETHAT HE VOTED FOR JOSHOOWUH MIKE HE STEPPED RIGHT UP TO THE PLATE AND TOLD JOSHOOWUH HE WANTS HIM DEAD

No one ever gets Don West roles.

I'M UNACCOUNTED FOR MIKE WHAT DO I DO THIS ISN'T ON THE SCRIPT I MEAN ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION SHIT I MEAN TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION MIKE DID YOU SEE THAT MIKE I SCREWED UP MY LINES MIKE OUTTANOWHERE

Officially I would say that my game is "lurching". It seems to stop to tend to it's wounds and then stumble along aimlessly for a few days before taking another lead injection.