The Mafia Discussion Thread

...you aren't Cloudy's neighbour are you?

We did actually attend the same community college at one point, more than likely in the same department. I can't say for certain though if I had any classes with him though.

I know this because Cloudy would leave himself on automatic login occasionally I would have to log him out.

Jeez, Cloudy. That's some damn sloppy work, Cloudy, some damn sloppy work.

I leave calling cards all over the place. Just nerdy ones, not spermy ones. :w00t: Now I'm curious as to who strongarm85 is, ignoring the whole mafia blaggity blag blag arguement >_>

Some guy made a topic where he wanted sign ups for his mafia, not to run it, just to see how many people are interested. It was kind of sketchy so people were all "Waiting list" and he was all "That does not work, I need to figure out this and this and that" then I suggested that he just makes 30 roles and cuts it down, he ignored that and was all "I WILL REPORT YOU TO ADMIN IT IS NOT IN THE RULES IT SAYS I CAN ASK FOR DIARIES" and they were all "HEY! It's not a diary it's a mafia!" and he was all "ADMIN. RAH RAH RAH dictionary.com for a word here" and he'd be like "my point is that I CAN DO THIS AND YEAH" and they were all "you are a double account. :/" and the admins were all like "I side with the mods :/" and he was all ":(" and everyone was all "wow that guy was a douche" and I was all ":lol:" and you were all "What exactly happened" and I was all "Some guy made a topic where he wanted sign ups for his mafia, not to run it, just to see how many people are interested. It was kind of sketchy so people were all "Waiting list" and he was all "That does not work, I need to figure out this and this and that" then I suggested that he just makes 30 roles and cuts it down, he ignored that and was all "I WILL REPORT YOU TO ADMIN IT IS NOT IN THE RULES IT SAYS I CAN ASK FOR DIARIES" and they were all "HEY! It's not a diary it's a mafia!" and he was all "ADMIN. RAH RAH RAH dictionary.com for a word here" and he'd be like "my point is that I CAN DO THIS AND YEAH" and they were all "you are a double account. :/" and the admins were all like "I side with the mods :/" and he was all ":(" and everyone was all "wow that guy was a douche" and I was all ":lol:" and you were all "What exactly happened""

:shifty:

strongarm ignored the rules, got told that he had done so by two Global Mods - Norro and JHS - and then bitched about how he wanted to start discussion and was in the right. He got told again that he was in the wrong so he contacted RW. Norro got fed up with strongarm continuing the argument despite being told by about half a dozen people that he was in the wrong and suspended him for 24 hours, and then RW came in and agreed with Norro and JHS that strongarm was in the wrong.

</summary>

CURSE YOUR NIMBLE FINGERS EVIL GUY

Edited by DukeNukemX