The Mafia Discussion Thread

What issue did he push? That T7S is dead and that his one thread created as much clutter in the forum as the Ravendale Manor, Death Valley, etc. signups did?

Or are we viewing that as continuing the original "You can't have the thread" argument? Because I'm seeing it as "I can't have the thread, but to say it's clutter is incorrect because most of that subforum falls under your definition of 'clutter'" in a smarmy, self-righteous tone.

He got his admin answer through PM and came back and called us all douchebags

Well, fuck him then. Last time I take up anybody's cause.

Edited by oldskool

Apparently I don't know how the system works, because I took "Flaming will not be tolerated" and assumed that meant I couldn't get away with posting things like "Hey, do you go to a Southern remedial school? Are you a retarded redneck glue eater?".

Hey, he DID go to a Southern United States Public School. WITH Cloudy. SO SHUT UP.

Apparently I don't know how the system works, because I took "Flaming will not be tolerated" and assumed that meant I couldn't get away with posting things like "Hey, do you go to a Southern remedial school? Are you a retarded redneck glue eater?".

Hey, he DID go to a Southern United States Public School. WITH Cloudy. SO SHUT UP.

1-ani-phoenix-sweats.gif

I see that now.

1-ani-phoenix-sweats.gif

I see that now.

ani-godot-deskslams-mug.gif

Then how about a thick black cup of shut the fuck up, Trite?

1-ani-phoenix-sweats.gif

I see that now.

ani-godot-deskslams-mug.gif

Then how about a thick black cup of shut the fuck up, Trite?

phoenix-chugs.gif

You shut your communist mouth, boy. I went for a year and a half. And I'm going back this fall! I'ma get an associates. And then a bachelors in shut the fuck up!