The Mafia Discussion Thread

Sousa: I was told to ask your permission to revive You Pick Mafia.

Josh: Indeed? Like, you're wanting to run it, or should I return to run it? I can't see me running it on my own, but otherwise, I approve. Heck maybe I'd even co-run or play.

Sousa: Yeah, the plan was for me to run it. Probably as a last hurrah--I'm about to run a big crazy ECW on Syfy Mafia and then possibly You Pick after that. With your blessing, of course.

Josh: Do it. Let me know as the time draws near. I may very well be interested in dropping in to play - or at least observe.

Sousa: That squishing sound you just heard was most of EWB creaming its jeans. Thanks.

Oh shit guys.

Edited by Sousa

Hi, I'm DMN. You might remember me from such games I ran as Dawn of the Dead Mafia (co-ran with Essa) and DMN's Random Mafia (which didn't get finished).

I'm gauging interest in a game I had mentioned before. XPW TV Season One Mafia. Don't expect anything game changing, but I do have some rather interesting ideas I could use.

Let me know if anyone's interested, and I'll start putting the ideas down on paper. For those not familiar, Season One was mostly involved with The Black Army, Sabu as champ, shit like that.

Gauging interest in a mafia about the anime Claymore. I say anime because I've not read the manga and frankly that's way too much to fit in anyway from the manga from what I've seen.

But yeah, the anime is perfect for me. Lorina'll probably help me with the roles since I just finished the series and she's been a fan for much longer, but yeah. Damn good show, by the way, good enough for me to be inspired to do a game of mafia (SO MANY GOOD IDEAS FOR ROLES).

woo Claymore!

....just make sure it won;t turn into a claimfest.

And unless Gogo stops me, game #11 for me is gonna be Anime Mafia 3 :shifty:

I've got plans to prevent that to the best of my ability and all. I honestly think the game would be a hell of a lot of fun, and I'd like to experiment a bit in it too so hopefully I can come up with a few unique things for the game. I just want to make sure there's enough people who'd be interested is all.

What you need to know about Claymore: demons, half-demons who are hot chicks with giant swords, fighting.

No Ruki, cartoons are not women.

• Like 1