The Mafia Discussion Thread

Asking for role names is a pathetic way to play if you're town, unless you're in a game where the theme is really abstract and it's hard to pin down what roles would have made it in. NBA #1 Overall Draft Picks Mafia is a prime example of how lame the strategy of asking for role names and then compiling a giant list is. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun, you shouldn't be so obsessed with winning that you remove the fun element from the game.

Depends if he means individual scum tells, or general indicators that make someone likely to be scum.

thuggy used to have a scumtell where he would vote for Be purely because "it's Be." It was popular to hate Be, so it wasn't dangerous, no one wanted to be "that guy" defending Be.

Sort of like Be does to Potato Head now.

You keep saying that....except I actually did hate Be.

Depends if he means individual scum tells, or general indicators that make someone likely to be scum.

thuggy used to have a scumtell where he would vote for Be purely because "it's Be." It was popular to hate Be, so it wasn't dangerous, no one wanted to be "that guy" defending Be.

Sure, but that doesn't mean what I said was wrong :P

It isnt taking a spot at all, no. Cmil has a misconception.

If it took a slot I wouldnt be running two at a time.

So that aside still interested in thoughts. Id replace froot but its end game so few have much invested to not just slap a vote down and shrug. (We call that SDM Syndrome).

So replacements out yet random death is lame to end game since it WILL be random.

Just hope froots able to start posting more.

I'd also like to point out I've advocated voting for Potato Head even when we're both part of the same Mafia group.

Guest mr. potato head

I'd also like to point out I've advocated voting for Potato Head even when we're both part of the same Mafia group.

Yes but that was just a cunning ploy. See me, LCS, Traditional Mafia I.