The Mafia Discussion Thread

Games with 19 or fewer players would be awesome. Lurking wouldn't be a strategy and we wouldn't need these massive breaks during phases trying to get one or two people to speak up all the time.

EDIT: I also prefer 12-15, but 19 is doable. The day phases where it takes 12+ votes to lynch someone kill games because certain people don't want to vote or speak up until half the field is dead.

Edited by naiwf

You Pick's tabled for now. But it will return!

"You Pick will return in For You Pick Only."

And I feel like games that have roughly 30 players are fine, so long as they're done when general interest in mafia is quite high at the time. The trouble is that interest is only that high once or twice a year at best.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I am looking at Ace.

I don't know why we have such lengthy night periods. Really, 24 hours seems sufficient. If you can't get your action in in 24 hours oh well.

I suspect it will pick up again in the fall though.

I meant Nick Adams...

And yes I agree about 24 hours. If you can't get a night action in in 24 hours, you probably won't be contributing to a day phase ever 24 hours either, and really one post a day is not too much to ask.