Prostitute TV!

Guest Ringmaster

Guest RINGY SAID DANCE

Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson have been contacted to participate in a reality show called Virgin Territory where "a group of the uninitiated will find their way to the promised land." The show is being produced by Kevin Blatt, the same guy who brought us the Paris Hilton Sex Tape.

Jesus, every man in the world would enter if it meant getting to plough Jenna Jameson. Not so big on Paris Hilton, but given I live in a village of fifty and the nearest female to my age is my sister, I'll take what I can get.

Jesus, every man in the world would enter if it meant getting to plough Jenna Jameson. Not so big on Paris Hilton, but given I live in a village of fifty and the nearest female to my age is my sister, I'll take what I can get.

Personally I can think of better things to do with my time than catching a cocktail of STDs off some plastic whore with a cunt like a wizard's sleeve, but each to their own.