Download Festival

ravenjuice

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a bunch of six or seven friends are heaing to donnington for download this summer, However it's been suggested we go a couple of days early in order to get a good spot to set up camp on.

Is anyone else going to be doing this?, and i guess the over riding question is, is it worth doing?

Sounds good to me :D

We're planning on bringin a car load of booze so wednesday and thursday will proberly be our drink too much, throw up, wash the taste of vomit away with more alcohol days whereas friday and the weekend will be about the music ^_^

Is there any restrictions on the amount of alcohol you can bring into the site?

Sounds good to me :D

We're planning on bringin a car load of booze so wednesday and thursday will proberly be our drink too much, throw up, wash the taste of vomit away with more alcohol days whereas friday and the weekend will be about the music ^_^

Is there any restrictions on the amount of alcohol you can bring into the site?

Me and a bunch of six or seven friends are heaing to donnington for download this summer, However it's been suggested we go a couple of days early in order to get a good spot to set up camp on.

Is anyone else going to be doing this?, and i guess the over riding question is, is it worth doing?

Finally something to get excited about.

// 13 mar 2007 // Dream Theater

// 13 mar 2007 // Turbonegro

// 13 mar 2007 // Buckcherry

// 13 mar 2007 // *******Megadeth*******

// 13 mar 2007 // Shadows Fall

Rock on!

Edit: And oh yeah, Dream Theatre >_>

I've been bitching slightly about the Lineup, mostly because My Chem and The Gallows sort of stick out in my mind... but looking through it in totality, it's actually pretty awesome.

Bowling For Soup

Bring Me The Horizon

Buckcherry

Devil Driver

Dimmu Borgir

DragonForce

Dream Theater

Enter Shikari

Evanescence

Gallows

Iron Maiden

Killswitch Engage

Korn

Lamb Of God

Linkin Park

Machine Head

Megadeth

Marilyn Manson

Mötley Crüe

My Chemical Romance

Slayer

Shadows Fall

Thirty Seconds to Mars

Turbonegro

Velvet Revolver

Wolfmother

Actually well excited now, looking at it like that.

I mean, I would happily go and watch any of the bolded bands, and most of the ones I haven't bolded, is only because I don't really know anything about them.

Anyone want to tell me about Bring Me The Horizon, Buck Cherry, Enter Shikari, Shadows Fall, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Turbonegro? What are they like, what do they play, any good? What albums?

Turbenegro are good, and Buck Cherry aren't bad. Both worth seeing if there's no better options. The bitching about MCR is annoying, when it's completely understandable why they got their slot.

Motley Crue & Korn should be bolded too, damn you Keith.

Edited by SuM

Megadeth’s main man Dave Mustaine said "The last time that Slash and I played on this stage on the same day was 1988 at Castle Donington, back when it was called Monsters of Rock. So, besides Download being one of the most prestigious festivals in Heavy Metal history to play on, I'm looking forward to seeing if Slash will join me to play something like "Night Train" or "Mr. Brownstone" for old time's sake. Now, all I need is an old woman's scarf and George Michael's sunglasses."

Oooooooooooooh fuuuuuck I waaaaaant download to be nooooow.

Dave Mustaine is the maaaaaan.