What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

B0002IQAFY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Stuck in the Suburbs - 1.25/10

The only reason it gets any points is that I give it congradulations for keeping me on the channel, though many times I thought of doing something else.

It is very cliched and semi-orignial, but what am I supposed to expect from a Disney Channel Original.

Oh well, that is an hour and a half i will never get back.

B000068DBC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Pulp Fiction - 10/10

B00005JMQZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Shrek 2 - 7/10

Shrek 2 is a minor disappointment if you're expecting the first movie and its satirical parody of fairy tales. Sure, there's a few elements of parody here but not quite like the first movie. However, it still is funny enough for you to forget that a little bit and does still manage to be entertaining. Just a tad disappointing.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

B00005JNTV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sin City- 7.5/10 One of the best comic book movies I've seen, if not the best. Great acting by everyone involved, with a few exceptions though. Benicio Del Toro and Clive Owen's car scene was my favorite scene of the movie, and that was my favorite segment as well.

B00004TQF7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Boogie Nights- 7.5/10 What a messed up movie. It kind of caught me by surprise about how messed up it was. Still, very good movie and Mark Wahlberg was pretty good in it. Only overshadowed by the fantastic Don Cheadle. And BTW, thats an AWESOME DVD cover.

B00068WOH8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle- 8.5/10 Great comedy movie. It might not be a great movie, but its a very entertaining movie. Kal Penn, despite being in some pretty meh movies, but he is great and this movie shows that he should have bigger roles. I hope they make a sequel where they go to Amsterdam.

B0006A9FKA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Shaun of the Dead- 8.5/10 Hilarious movie. This movie is one of my top 5 favorites of 04. Ed is one of the funniest movie characters that I've seen in a while.

B00005RDR9.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

10/10

This film is just so fucking good it is amazing, if you haven't seen it, you have to. the acting in it is superb, especially from Robert Duvall and Martin Sheen is just quality. Marlon Brando is also exceptional in this film, and the soundtrack? One of the best. Go watch it.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I didn't watch the Redux version, I own both but watched the original. If you were to watch, I would suggest the original, the Redux version kind of takes away from the Colonel's character I think.

Edited by Gooner4Life

kingdom-of-heaven.jpg

Kingdom of Heaven: 5.5/10

Bit of a letdown really, especially the battle scenes. It's a good way to spend a couple of hours though, providing you haven't got anything else to do.

Edited by The Rock Box

B0007PALRU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Day After Tomorrow - 6/10

Sure, Roland Emmerich is a weak director and writer and the only thing drawing is the special effects (unless you're a rabid Quaid or Gyllenhaal fan), but it's in watching the special effects that the film's fun comes in. Cheesy? Yes, but you can't fault them for making good popcorn action. Don't watch if you're expecting more than effects; do watch if you like the high-tech destruction of the world.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith - 9/10

Coming from a guy who has never been really interested in Star Wars this film is excellent. It got me after seeing it buying Episode IV, V, VI Box Set and I am going ot watch them. I have seen them but only when I was younger. But a excellent movie, even for minimal star wars fans

B0002VEUTY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Chronicles of Riddick - 4/10

Ridiculous costumes and more ridiculous fight scenes proves that director David Twohy is totally incompetent as a film director and that, plus Vin Diesel's rather weak monotone acting takes down Riddick. A much overrated film, if you're talking through the fan boy perspective, and a film that hopefully puts David Twohy's ridiculous self out of business.

Guest Grapehead

Team America: World Police - 10/10:

Best fucking movie I've seen in so long, it's brilliant. Aside from the excellent story and the actual comedy of it, it's got a sweet as hell soundtrack that I must purchase. I recommend any idiot* who hasn't seen this go see it right now!

*actual intelligence of those persons who have not viewed this film may vary.

11128.jpg

House of Flying Daggers - 9/10

FINALLY got my copy of the DVD through the post this morning... Love this film. I still haven't seeen Hero yet, which is an abomination on my part.