Spears Bald...?

Fitzy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not have anyone insulting the good name of Belladonna. Anyone who can fit a baseball bat in their ass is a friend of mine. It's why me and Fitzy get along so well. :wub:

Anyway, as for Britney, I don't get why everyone's like, "OMG FIRST ANNA NICOLE, SPEARS IS NEXT!" Please. She's an attention whore, that's all. The chick is lazy, hasn't put out an album in years, this is her way to keep getting people to look at her. Hell, this time she didn't even have to make out with grandma at an awards show.

I will not have anyone insulting the good name of Belladonna. Anyone who can fit a baseball bat in their ass is a friend of mine. It's why me and Fitzy get along so well. :wub:

Anyway, as for Britney, I don't get why everyone's like, "OMG FIRST ANNA NICOLE, SPEARS IS NEXT!" Please. She's an attention whore, that's all. The chick is lazy, hasn't put out an album in years, this is her way to keep getting people to look at her. Hell, this time she didn't even have to make out with grandma at an awards show.

Edited by GhostMachine

Why is she wearing a Star of David? She is/was a neo-dweebie Christian, or is it just her being a dick like everyone who wears crosses and has no actual faith? I'm not a fan of organised religion, but I always find stuff like that quite disrespectful for some reason.

The Heyman skullet look would've been badass on her.

I don't understand why the media & people care so much about this, for the past two days on the Today Show they've done segments about it and brought in, like, psychiatrists and all this stuff.. geez, she's just an attention whore, and they're over here on the Today Show going "IS IT A CRY FOR HELP?!"

The fact that this and the death of Anna Nicole Smith eats up huge amounts of time on the news networks make me feel a little sick. I understand why they do it, but it seems wrong to see these types of things on a news network while more important things, things that effect people's lives, are going on.

This whole thing really worries me. When I was growing up the Spice Girls were teaching younger girls to be self-sufficient and empowered. Nowdays Britney and co. seem to be saying the only way to keep money is to out-degrade all the other no-talent skanks you occasionally vomit on. I'm glad I don't have children.