Spears Bald...?

Fitzy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DBSOgre

She's checked out of rehab yet again. Wow. She shaves her head and checks out of rehab twice.

Oh, and apparently tons of people in LA have been calling child services on Spears because they fear for the kids. I never thought I would say this, but they are better off with K-Fed right now.

She's checked out of rehab yet again. Wow. She shaves her head and checks out of rehab twice.

Oh, and apparently tons of people in LA have been calling child services on Spears because they fear for the kids. I never thought I would say this, but they are better off with K-Fed right now.

SHE SHAVED HER HEAD, HOW CAN SHE LOOK AFTER HER CHILDREN WITHOUT HAIR!?!

SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

Guest DBSOgre

Yeah, the fact she has been in rehab twice now and hasn't stayed more than 48 hours proves to me she is hiding something. And I was just stating something I had read, don't jump my case.

Yeah, the fact she has been in rehab twice now and hasn't stayed more than 48 hours proves to me she is hiding something. And I was just stating something I had read, don't jump my case.

It proves her agent is doing their job by keeping her in the limelight while she doesn't have to do a goddamn thing. I'm sorry, I'm just not buying any of this, this is all going to lead up to a big comeback where everyone loves her again. The only thing America loves more than a falling star is one that gets themselves back together. Britney took a backlash after all the Federline shit the last few years and now this is her chance to re-brand herself.

Edited by Zero

Guest DBSOgre

It proves her agent is doing their job by keeping her in the limelight while she doesn't have to do a goddamn thing. I'm sorry, I'm just not buying any of this, this is all going to lead up to a big comeback where everyone loves her again. The only thing America loves more than a falling star is one that gets themselves back together. Britney took a backlash after all the Federline shit the last few years and now this is her chance to re-brand herself.

This isn't exactly the best way to stay in the lime light. Be seen for the past month stumbling drunk out of all kinds of clubs. Then she goes to rehab and checks out. Then she shaves her head. And after all this she manages to do the rehab bit again. What she is doing is ruining her career beyond repair. Girls won't buy her album after everything she has done.

You have to fall before you can rise. When she "cleans up," people will be going nuts for her because she "overcame so much." Oh my God, a 25 year old woman is getting drunk? Someone alert the authorities. So she's stumbling out of a few clubs, go to any club on a Friday night and you'll see that. The only difference is she's Britney Spears. Think of all the money she can get with the Barbara Walters interview and the next album which will be called something ridiculous like "Liberated." Much like her entire career, this strikes me as nothing but manufactured.

I never realised how big her ears were.

Hopefully she has cancer.

Way to be a total prick. Seriously, she didn't slaughter your first born.

Sure, she may not have slaughtered my first born. Considering that's just not possible anyway, I don't got kids. Can we say she's a disgusting human being who needs to cease in order to slowly start to save humanity?

Rumors going around that she tried to kill herself twice on the weekend. Rumor also flying she shaved her head to avoid K-Fed testing for drugs so he can get custody for the kids. Apparently their will be an emergency custody meeting tomorrow with K-Fed and Judge to get custody of the kids.

I agree with Zero. Its all a little too staged, but I do think its a bit of reality. I think she is a trainwreck, but she is milking this for all she can for the attention.