Good Charlotte's 'The River'

EndOfAnEra

It's better than pretty much they've done...but then again the only song I really like is probably "The Anthem"...I wouldn't really listen to it much though. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it either. But it's not bad enough for me to turn off...unless I really have something better to watch.

... wow, um, well. I thought that was pretty terrible, myself. Like, it's probably the most generic song I've heard in months, and the chorus kind of sounds like a dog yelping to me.

Erm, I think Good Charlotte's trying the Limp Bizkit move of desperation once again. The song sucks, not hardly as bad as a lot of their other material, but while the lyrics are better, the music and Joel's (or is it Benji's) vocals completely contradict the other and it all has this ire of pretension about it. Even the A7Xers' bits sound like shit.

Still, I suppose that isn't as bad as the emofication of Bullet for My Valentine...

Same old Good Charlotte to me :thumbsdown: At least their putting an effort I guess to sound not too terrible. But I do have to say, I find the song "The Anthem" highly catchy.

I think it's quite catchy. Nothing special, but catchy.

And boo at the BFMV hate.

... wow, um, well. I thought that was pretty terrible, myself. Like, it's probably the most generic song I've heard in months, and the chorus kind of sounds like a dog yelping to me.

When I first heard this song I thought it was Alkaline Trio.

Ahahahahaha, burn on Alkaline Trio.

But no, it still sounds as bad as anything GC's ever done. Whoo! It's catchy. So is Christina Aguilera and Herpes.

Davey Havok's guesting on the new Tiger Army album...which makes me weap so fucking much.

Havok's guested with them before, though, I'm sure. He's done backing vocals on whole albums for them in the past.

Davey Havok's guesting on the new Tiger Army album...which makes me weap so fucking much.

Havok's guested with them before, though, I'm sure. He's done backing vocals on whole albums for them in the past.

Edited by YI