Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Fuck Shaun McDonald. Down by 7, the Lions are driving, Kitna throws it to him for a seeming incompletion, instead it bounces off of his hands for an INT. Fuck that little rodent, throw to fucking Calvin Johnson, the fucking guy you spent a first round pick on, the fucking guy that always catches the ball.

The Lions love doing this shit, make a nice run at it, and then one guy fucks the game up for everybody.

Oh and Jeff Backus needs to be cut immediately, he's a waste of a roster space and probably a waste in life in general.

Backus is fine, the rush was coming from the other side. Mcdonald piss me off, has a great game up until the last two minutes. They just need to win three more and they should make the playoffs. That will be hard, but they were competitive with what most would say was the third best team in the NFC. It sucks, but, that football I recon.

Backus is fine, the rush was coming from the other side. Mcdonald piss me off, has a great game up until the last two minutes. They just need to win three more and they should make the playoffs. That will be hard, but they were competitive with what most would say was the third best team in the NFC. It sucks, but, that football I recon.

Backus is terrible, he's constantly getting beat like a drum, he's always made to look a fool by whichever DE he's against. They had to move him inside to guard because he couldn't handle his man. That's not too mention all the false starts he's committed this years and in years beyond.

And too think we've tied up a decent chunk of money in the bum.

Even if they win three more and go 9-7, they have to hope they finish better than NY, Washington, and Arizona because we lose the tie breakers with all of them.

Washington will finish worst, arizona too probably. we dont have to beat the giants. Two teams are called wildcards. Almost all sacks came from the other side. the side strahan was on. Because he had that last jump, witch ment nothing considering a long completion after. We do need another tackle, but it isn't on backus side.

Washington will finish worst, arizona too probably. we dont have to beat the giants. Two teams are called wildcards. Almost all sacks came from the other side. the side strahan was on. Because he had that last jump, witch ment nothing considering a long completion after. We do need another tackle, but it isn't on backus side.

I know what the wildcards are, but thanks for reminding me.

And what is it about Backus that you like? I can't fathom anybody seeing any positives from him, like I said, he had to be moved inside because he couldn't handle his assignment. He's constantly being whistled for false starts at crucial times, and as I said earlier, is always seemingly getting beat consistently by whichever DE he's against.

Honestly, both tackle spots need replacing, but I'd go for the left side first, that being Jeff Blockless.

Fuck Shaun McDonald. Down by 7, the Lions are driving, Kitna throws it to him for a seeming incompletion, instead it bounces off of his hands for an INT. Fuck that little rodent, throw to fucking Calvin Johnson, the fucking guy you spent a first round pick on, the fucking guy that always catches the ball.

The Lions love doing this shit, make a nice run at it, and then one guy fucks the game up for everybody.

Oh and Jeff Backus needs to be cut immediately, he's a waste of a roster space and probably a waste in life in general.

Your problem was that Martz gave up on the running game way too early. Especially considering that that three game win streak came from giving Kevin Jones the ball like 60 times and him getting over 250 yards from it. Oh, and you've got the laziest bastard defensive lineman I think I've ever seen in Shaun Rogers. And that ball would have been intercepted if it was thrown at Wilt Chamberlain, he was outpositioned, not too short.

I agree with everything you said until the last statement. You might be thinking of the first int thrown that was thrown to McDonald. The last pass of the game bounced off of McDonald's hands for an INT, as for the one before that, yeah it was just a bad throw. I'm not saying 100% that CJ grabs that for the TD, but at 6'5, he has a tremendous opportunity to out jump the WR.

Shaun Rogers is unfortunate. He'd be a great player if he didn't take games off or have such a shitty attitude. You look at the game he has against Denver and think he's unstoppable, and then you see him today and scratch your head.

And yes, the lack of a run game is hurting the team. On top of Jones not getting carries, I'm wondering why T.J. Duckett has been so under utilized this year. He's been good for us when he gets a chance to run with it, and he is perfect for wearing down opposing defenses. On top of that, Duckett is a fucking load to bring down so he can gain additional yards just by dragging guys with him.

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm not all that keen on Mike Martz. If he goes next year, so be it. I think we have the talent in place to still have an effective offense with or without his scheme.

What a win for the Browns! I was so pissed at the end of regulation that they signaled that missed, I figured it was just Cleveland finding ANOTHER way to lose...luckily they got the call right and the Browns pull it off in OT!

Once again displaying why overtime is a shitty idea. For the first game since we starting losing, we were in control for most of the game, but because some cunt in a suit says so, we get beaten by a field goal and don't get a chance to fight back. Fuck you overtime

The best part was that nobody ever clarified what the rules are regarding reviewing a play like that. Yes they got the call right and all, but I'm almost certain they couldn't "review" it. Well at least we hopefully got an epic postgame meltdown from Brian Billick.