SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

Holy shit, CM Punk's attributes are insanely high. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but it's just really surprising.

EDIT

Although, notice the absence of the Pepsi and Cobra tattoos.

Edited by Zero

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah http://uk.media.ps2.ign.com/media/882/8824...mg_4867419.html is just awful.

With the Pepsi logo, surely all they had to do is swap the colours around and have the blue at the top and red at the bottom!

I kinda long for the days of Jerry Lawler being a playable character. I wouldn't mind seeing Lawler, JBL and Tazz made unlockable characters.

Likewise. I can't see why not; their moves are all in there, and they've obviously designed the character models if they appear as non-playable characters.

http://www.thq-games.com/uk/thqtv/index/994

A little video showing all four styles in action. Looked nice, although too unrealistic for my taste in some parts. Triple H throwing Kane around like he was a cruiserweight? Or Rey flying to the moon on the springboard move? I dunno about that...

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

I dont know why people are pissed because Punk's tattoos arent in. There was three pages of whining on another forum.

MVP looks pretty good, and the overalls have been increased loads this year, i mean, Matt & Punk have like, 90-92, and Melina has 71. MVP's 85 is pretty low >

Remember last year when they said they wouldn't do custom music because it wouldn't be fair to the PS2 buyers who had no way of doing so? Realize now that they aren't doing it on the PS3?

Yeah, with that progress report it definitely sounds less like "It's not fair to the other users" and a lot more like "Wait, how the fuck are we supposed to do that?".

But the PS3 gets an exclusive feature too! You get to switch to first person view and guide your wrestler down the aisle with the sixaxis! :shifty:

To be fair to THQ, they said this year they were going to focus on the abilities of each individual platform, so all versions are going to be somewhat different.

I find that whole thing hilarious. The exclusives are incredibly one sided when it comes to advantages.

"YOU GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM MUSIC IN THE 360, JIMMY! Ain't that awesome?!"

"YEAH WELL! ON THE PS3 YOU GET TO LOOK AT THE CROWD.. and stuff.. Fuck you, Brian."

I was just about to post the custom music thing, all I can say is:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

That is one feature I really wanted, I can use any Triple H theme I want now, I can use Enter Sandman for Sandman, I can use Undertaker's Ministry music, I can use any Rock theme I want. I'm so glad they added it.

On another note, does anyone know what arenas are included?

Edited by Gooner27