SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had the most fantastic match online. I'd lost two in a row so thought, hey I could get that five losses in a row achievement. So I go into a Hell In A Cell match against the Undertaker, me as CM Punk. I got some good offense in early but then I foolishly take it outside the cell and get my ass handed to me. He could have pinned me, like, 20 different times but he was toying with me. Chokeslammed me off the cell through an announce table, then put me through the other one, put me through one half of the roof too. Basically he was destroying me for a good 15 minutes and when he's setting up to put me through the other half of the roof I roll him up and get the 3 count :w00t:

I just got a 360 the other day because I was so sick of looking at everyone who lives with me here at the Dorm playing theres while I bust out the ps2. I've rented this, and despite an awful amount of glitches it is awfully fun. I'm going to buy it, but I was wondering, is it good online or no?

I've never been able to play any console online because of where I live, the highspeed doesn't reach my road. I like the game itself, but was just wondering if the online play was anything as good as Halo with the tournaments and everything.

Set the table up, whip opponent into one of the long edges, grapple. But you can only attack them while they're like that. To put someone through a table, set the table up, whip them into the edge and perform a finisher (or grapple, drag to table edge and do a finisher if the table's on fire).

So I finally started playing SvR on the Wii today, and its actually pretty fun. It could do with a complete overhaul on the Wii, but once you get the hang of the controls, its quite a good game. Had some fun as HBK against Taker, and then a fantastic set of matches with Tommy Dreamer against Umaga.

One question, how do I unlock everyone?

• 8 months later...

Got an x box for christmas so thought id pick up this game for cheap. Haven't played smackdown since I had a ps2 and since the manual isn't the best, can someone please tell me how:

1) Climb the cage

2) drag someone into the middle of the ring if they're to close to the ropes for a pin

3) get into the crowd to fight

4) can you still throw people on to the announce tables?

Thanks

There's only one part of the crowd you can enter, it's in the top right of the screen just above where the announcers tables are. You can either whip your opponent into the barricade there and then grapple them which causes a Cactus Clothesline of sorts which takes you both over into the crowd. You can also power whip them and I think they fall straight over the barricade, then you can follow them in by running at the barricade.

Got an x box for christmas so thought id pick up this game for cheap. Haven't played smackdown since I had a ps2 and since the manual isn't the best, can someone please tell me how:

1) Climb the cage

2) drag someone into the middle of the ring if they're to close to the ropes for a pin

1) A (I think, it does most things)

2) R3 (the right analog stick button, you might need to hold it I'm not sure)