You folks who work in Game, Gamestation etc

9 to 5

Probably about 10-20p I imagine. They'd be better off at a car boot sale or eBay, but it's the convenience of just walking into a store and letting them take it off your hands that gets people I guess.

EDIT: And more importantly, you didn't buy the MDickie game? >_>

Edited by Scott McFly

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a game doesn't scan through it goes in as "Back catalogue" and they get 20. We then sell it at 99p buy-one-get-one-free.

It's just about doing trade and getting games out there. We sell about six a day on average which would net us a whopping £2.97 or £1.77 profit in a day....So it's just about getting games on the shelves really.

Do imports on older consoles warrant more money?

I only ask because i was in the Gamestation in Brum, and i was searching through the mega drive section to see if there was anything decent (there wasn't anything really, mostly old football games) and i noticed a game at £29.95, the box said Genesis which means it was a import, just struck me as a bit odd. Then again it may of just been a rare game.

Probably about 10-20p I imagine. They'd be better off at a car boot sale or eBay, but it's the convenience of just walking into a store and letting them take it off your hands that gets people I guess.

EDIT: And more importantly, you didn't buy the MDickie game? >_>

I already had the thing, bought it and Boxers Story pretty much at the time of their release. Haven't touched anything else of his since so if it had of been something else I would have snapped it up.

Jason Donovan is a demi-god. How dare you!

He's especially good in the music quiz when he makes extra comments about Kylie songs and his own tunes.

Also in the Mega quiz he's INCREDIBLY rude to the players when they get questions wrong, which is excellence.

I'm mostly thinking of the Sports quiz.

I was playing it with my cousins at he just seemed to annoy everyone to the point where any chance to skip by him was taken.

Yer, that one, also has Liz Baker from Blue Peter as the announcer.

There's also currently a robot one out, RoboJam or something. not as good, nor as many games, but ideal for when the monkeys one gets old. As well as the dinosaur one, they're making a monsters one, but that looks awful and too similar to the other two (there's preview videos of monsters and dinosaurs on RoboJam).

I know it's meant to be for kids, but they should at least include harder difficulties and stuff, me and my housemates at Uni got really competitive with it.

The kids ones are very fun for the simple fact that it isnt about answering questions, its all mini games.

So rather to having to think all the way through the game you can have a few chance games, which is good if you and your mates are bored and just want a laugh.

I think I'm just a sucker for minigames to be honest. I quite enjoy the Mario Party games, and me and a housemate wore out the demo copy of Fusion Frenzy 2 at Gamestation (I have never seen a demo feature so much of the game, there were a stack of minigames available, multiple selectable characters and most of the game modes too).

I think I'm just a sucker for minigames to be honest. I quite enjoy the Mario Party games, and me and a housemate wore out the demo copy of Fusion Frenzy 2 at Gamestation (I have never seen a demo feature so much of the game, there were a stack of minigames available, multiple selectable characters and most of the game modes too).