Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

My damn Rock Band just broke. The whammy on the guitar snapped, and the vocals were showing perfect on the screen, yet it was failing the song. Good thing I bought the best buy warranty where there'll send me a gift card for full purchase price so I can buy a new copy, but it sucks that I'll be Rock Bandless for the next 2 weeks. Awell, I just a got a car, so it's a new toy to play with.

Hey everybody!

This week we have a special present for you in celebration of April Fool's Day. For $0 (0 Microsoft Points) you can download-

"Still Alive" by GlaD0s and Jonathan Coulton (master)

Due to work Sony is doing on their store they won't be adding new material for a couple weeks so this won't release on PlayStation Store this week. When they go back up with new material in a few weeks, though, it will be there lovingly waiting for you. For free. I'll post something up here when it is available on that platform.

It will be available on Xbox360 on April 1st.

So, barring this being an elaborate April Fools then you guys will have some fun trying to emulate that computers singing voice.

Joystiq now says it will be on PSN on Apr 17th.

Can't be worse than SPRODE.

Just so PS3 owners know there won't be any rock band dlc until the 17th because of the new PS Store. Because of this no PS Store updates until mid april. Good news PS Store will be software based instead of web based and there will be a special store update then.

Harmonix needs to do something about these quitters when you are trying to actually win these Tug-A-War and Score Duel games. If someone quits, you don't get the credit for the win. It's so frustrating. Here I am beating this guy and it is right near the big rock ending and he just quits because he is losing. Ugh. This is the third time in a row.

A forfeit should count as a win to stop this shit from keep happening. :/

Bah, Green Grass and High Tides can go suck it. My friends and I are on the endless setlist, and we have 50 songs done. We tried this song for an hour or so, and still can't get past it. We're recruiting a friend of ours who can do hard bass, and then we should be able to beat it. Hopefully...

Next week for DLC we have the HMX Pack (previously only available via the OXM disc). Each track is $.99 (80 Microsoft Points) or $2.99 (240 Microsoft points) for the whole pack.

"Rock Rebellion" by Bang Camaro (master)

"Shake" by Count Zero (master)

"Super Sprode" by Freezepop (master)

Due to work Sony is doing on their store they won't be adding new material for a couple weeks so this won't release on PlayStation Store this week. When they go back up with new material in a few weeks, though, it will be there lovingly waiting for you. They will appear on Tuesday, April 8th, on Xbox 360.

I'll get Bang Camaro since it is only $0.99 but the others I don't like the sound of them from watching the videos.