Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

That's why you don't use hammers as drum sticks.

2/3 DLC

Thin Lizzy - Boys Are Back In Town (Live)

Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song (Live)

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (Live)

The Pretenders - Precious

Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Nikko - Break My Heart

Nikko - Don't Tell Me

All tracks are original master recordings.

These tracks will be $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) a piece, or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for the Thin Lizzy 3 pack, with the exception of the Nikko tracks which will run $0.99 (80 Microsoft Points) each.

Seriously, did you sit on the red pad or something?

Now I know why there were so many complaints about the shoddy build quality from the Americans, and virtually none from anywhere else.

I was doing a drumroll on the red pad when it happened. Plus I was playing GH, so I was pissed off at something I'm sure( :shifty: ) which added to it.

And no Bad Reputation? :(

And more Nickelodeon?

Edited by Kyle_

Bad Reputation's on other games, we don't need more retreads. Pat Benatar is wonderful, although a track pack with Love is a Battlefield and the tracks Gabe mentioned would have been awesome. Actually, just Love is a Battlefield would've been enough. Tempted to pick up the Thin Lizzy pack, but I may just get the obvious one and Jailbreak. Ellis and Kaney had better follow suit :@

I'm probably picking up Boys because I've been wanting to do guitar on that forever. That'd make it the first actual song purchase from a new pack I've made in a couple months, go Thin Lizzy.

Bad Reputation's on other games, we don't need more retreads. Pat Benatar is wonderful, although a track pack with Love is a Battlefield and the tracks Gabe mentioned would have been awesome. Actually, just Love is a Battlefield would've been enough. Tempted to pick up the Thin Lizzy pack, but I may just get the obvious one and Jailbreak. Ellis and Kaney had better follow suit :@

I'm not getting some gay ass GH3 song.

It's not gay, it's not ass and I'd forgotten it was on GH3, but you're not able to play drums on GH3, so fucking get it.

Also missing from my proposed Benatar pack, All Fired Up.

:shifty:

Question: Just got into these sort of games over the last month and after a lot of GH3, I rented Rock Band to give it a bash. I've been playing solo tour on easy, and I just got the achievement for completing it and the credits - burt I've only cleared 30 out of 52 songs on easy. Where are the other songs? Do I unlock them on medium first, then go back and play them on easy? Or do I need to use other instruments? Do I need a different hometown for some reason? I want Enter Sandman!

After playing a fair bit of GH3 and Rock Band, I'm in certianly Guitar Hero camp, but Rock Band isn't at all bad. However, I did play Rock Band 2 for a short while weeks and weeks and weeks ago and I remember that being a lot of fun, and I've not played GH: World Tour for any real length of time, so I may have the reverse opinions on the sequels.

Edited by timmayy Makabe