Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Audioslave - "Gasoline"

God damnit. I'm glad we're finally getting some Audioslave, but they chose this over Cochise? I don't care if it was in the first game, sort this out :@

4/14 DLC

Chinese Democracy Album

Tracks:

Chinese Democracy

Better

Street of Dreams

If the World

There Was a Time

Catcher in the Rye

Scraped

Riad N’ the Bedouins

Sorry

I.R.S.

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

(All tracks are original master recordings)

The tracks will be available for purchase as an album or individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 system. The tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks only for Wii.

Price:

$1.99 or 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 per track

$2.00 or 200 Wii Points for Wii per track

$19.99 (1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for album

I like Guns n' Roses... and Chinese Democracy wasn't really bad... but I can't think of a single song off the album that I really want to have for Rock Band.

I like that those RB Unplugged tracks are coming to Rock Band as DLC shortly after they release on PSP... some of them should be awesome to have.

4/14 DLC

Chinese Democracy Album

Tracks:

Chinese Democracy

Better

Street of Dreams

If the World

There Was a Time

Catcher in the Rye

Scraped

Riad N' the Bedouins

Sorry

I.R.S.

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

(All tracks are original master recordings)

The tracks will be available for purchase as an album or individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 system. The tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks only for Wii.

Price:

$1.99 or 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 per track

$2.00 or 200 Wii Points for Wii per track

$19.99 (1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for album

SPECTACULAR FAIL.

I'm itching to get my hands on 'What's My Age Again' but seems such a long way off til the release date (12 June by Play).

Not interested in the slightest in this latest album dlc. Luckily there's still quite a few songs on my 'to get' list for me to go at and I'm still working my way through the tour mode on Rock Band 2 which I picked up last week anyway.

I bought the transfer thingy and saved the RB1 songs to my hard-drive. Then I got GAME to price-match the Gamestation price and along with trade-ins of RB1 and NBA 2K8 plus a £10 voucher which has been sat in my wallet since Christmas I only ended up paying £7 cash so I'm pleased with that.

My brother just phoned me from town and Grainger Games are having a Rock Band/Guitar Hero clearout.

Les Paul GHIII guitar and the Rock Band Stratocaster are £10 and the drumsets are going for £20.

I'm getting him to pick me up an extra guitar, can't go wrong for a tenner. Could this mean the RB2 instruments are imminent then?

Turns out it's just the Les Paul. They have no Stratocasters left anywhere. Meh, still worth it for a tenner I guess. Typically my brother doesn't even have a tenner on him so he's just reserved one and I'm going to have to go and pick it up tomorrow.

4/21 DLC

REO Speedwagon - Riding the Storm Out

REO Speedwagon - Roll with the Changes

REO Speedwagon - Take It on the Run

Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)

Styx - Renegade

Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands

Styx / REO Speedwagon - Can't Stop Rockin'

Hautewerk - Alone in My Head

Hautewerk - I Know Where You Came From

Hautewerk - Stop Start Again

All tracks are master recordings.

Release Dates:

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 (Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360®)

Thursday, April 23, 2009 (PlayStation®Store)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change **

Pricing:

$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$10.99 (880 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) “REO Speedwagon / Styx Tour ’09 Pack”

$5.49 (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) “Hautewerk Pack 01”

EDIT - Oh and Footjob, those £10 Argos guitars DO work with Rock Band (only tried with Rock band 2 though)

Edited by The General