Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Don't think I know the other two songs but Know Your Enemy(!?!?!?!) Can't believe a song that I first heard on the radio and thought 'damn, this would be awesome on RB' actually made it there. My RB has been back in it's box since before I went on holiday but this is a perfect excuse to set up my drumkit again. Fingers crossed for older greenday stuff too.

What else is coming up before then?

6/16 DLC

Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

Evanescence - Call Me When You’re Sober

Evanescence - Weight of the World

Spinal Tap - Back from the Dead

Spinal Tap - Rock ‘n’ Roll Nightmare

Spinal Tap - Saucy Jack

Spinal Tap - Warmer Than Hell

(All tracks are original master recordings)

Price:

$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track and $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for "Evanescence Pack" and $6.99(560 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Spinal Tap Pack”

*deep breath*

Everything Evil Delirium Trigger Neverender In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow) The Crowing Blood Red Summer The Camper Velorium I: Faint of Hearts The Camper Velorium II: Backend of Forever The Camper Velorium III: Al the Killer A Favor House Atlantic Welcome Home Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial) Once Upon Your Dead Body The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut No World for Tomorrow The Hound (Of Blood and Rank) Feathers The Running Free Gravemakers & Gunslingers

Bold for supermegaawesome.

At the very least, it is inexcusable that you could exclude Welcome Home from your list. It's the sing that even non-Coheed fans enjoy, dammit.

I had to listen to it ad infinatum for ages because it was the one my two mates loved to play on Rock Band, it's just lost a lot of its awesome. Kinda like Still Alive.

Kinda like Still Alive.

Why cake? Why song on game? It no make sense. :/

Anywhoo, I do so love Bring Me To Life but it doesn't strike me as Rock Bandy.

Spinal Tap, one day I shall watch you...one day.

Yeah I just like to envision you getting horribly frustrated with Portal, then slamming it around like a caveman until finally snapping the disk.

And teabagging it's remains.

Poor, poor, poor Ellis, I can afford to download and buy games.

Yeah I just like to envision you getting horribly frustrated with Portal, then slamming it around like a caveman until finally snapping the disk.

And teabagging it's remains.

See, you don't have a clue. :)

Edited by Fitzy

Poor, poor, poor Ellis, I can afford to download and buy games.

What are you talking about?

Exactly Kaney, exactly.

Edited by King Ellis

Didn't claim I did, like I said, I just like to picture you sitting there, furrowing your brow in a vain attempt to understand the situation at hand.

Like you're doing now.

lol, Fitzy.

I can still buy stuff.

Anyway, this topic is about Rock Band. Stop hijacking the thread to make personal attacks on me.

Edited by King Ellis