Rainbow

Guest Paul Tracey

What is Rainbow? Is it a UK thing? I've never heard of it. The only Rainbow I know of consisted of Ronnie James Dio and Ritchie Blackmore.

Holy shit! That can't be real. There is no way they would broadcast that to small kids is there? Is that seriously real, cos their is wayyyyyyyyyyy to much innuendo in it. Really funny though.

Holy shit! That can't be real. There is no way they would broadcast that to small kids is there? Is that seriously real, cos their is wayyyyyyyyyyy to much innuendo in it. Really funny though.

It was specially made for their network's bloopers and outakes special. They kind of cheated, but they pulled it off perfectly.

Kids TV and too much innuendo? May I point you to the Captain Pugwash kids TV show...

Roger the Cabin Boy

Semen Stains

Master Bates

And others I've forgotten.

They never actually did, it was a joke that got taken too seriously. Their was a thread in the lounge the other week about facts that people believe to be true, but are actually false, and that was one of them.

Thought it wasn't real, but it looked so real. Cheers for clearing that up damshow. It was as funny as hell btw.

Hold on, about Captain Pugwash, you're saying a TV Show I WATCHED on ITV, Channel 3 in the UK, only 7 months ago, isn't real? The fact I've seen the TV show before quite a few times is amazing if it didn't exist. Or am I misunderstanding you?

He meant the names that were apparently used in the program weren't true. The program itself was.

there was rainbows in roots? I dont recall them, allthough i did see that miniseries like a year ago.i saw this likae a motnh ago, their is a shit load of funny stuff on ebaums world like fredryk phox(he has his own website)and ultimate revenge

No, the Guy who played Toby was the host of a little kids show, Reading Rainbow.