World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Congratulations go out to you Hewey. I have been a keen reader of this diary since its very first post, what is it, 6 months ago now? As stated above, you have solidified all wrestlers and the Royal Rumble seems impossible to predict. Hoping you do an end of year post like you stated, and heres looking forward to 1997

Guest Prototype

Great show! I had a feeling Henry would get the IC title shot, but Im glad he didnt win the title. The main event was awesome. It added to the Hall/Bret feud and gave Sid a nice rub.

Excellent year, only ruined by the fact that Marty dissapeared in the middle of it.

I was scared when Sid "won" the title, but thankfully he didn't. Good show, and a great year. Hopefully 1997 will be the year of the Party Boy!

Bravo Hewey.

1996 comes to an end, with da bad guy as the WWF champ.

Looking forward to '97.

Peter Polaco....just bring him back as Justin Credible.

Guest Captain Planet

Once Hewey has completed the diary, I'm guessing thats when it's going to the HoF.

Awesome job Hewey...way better than WWF could ever do!

Edited by Captain Planet

• 1 month later...

This diary like your WWF '95 one, back on EWB3 has been awsome! I have really enjoyed reading it and hopefully it does make it to the HoF!

The last shows main event between Sid and Hall was great, and I also got scared when Sid "won" the belt. Good luck for '97!

• 1 year later...