World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Looks like INY is going to be pretty solid...

I love this...

"I'd like to work with Bret Hart if possible."- Owen Hart

Perhaps you should listen to him...he could be on to something :P

user posted image

Date: December 2, 1996

We're just two weeks away from WWF In Your House "Winter Warfare". On that night we'll see Shawn Michaels challenge Scott Hall for the World Wrestling Federation Championship in their third and final ladder match. Tonight both men will be at Monday Night Raw and we'll hear from both men. You have to wonder what both men will be saying two weeks before the biggest match of their careers.

Bret Hart and Undertaker got into a stare down last week, Tonight both these men will be teaming up to face two other men who want to be the number one contender, Vader and Scott Steiner. This one should be a explosive tag team war. Who's going to come out on top tonight?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

The Magician Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley©

Hunter Hearst Helmsley is considered to be the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time, But tonight he takes on the biggest challenge on his career. Can The Magician score the win and become the new Intercontinental Champion? Or will Helmsley retain the title? Rick Martel is scheduled to be on Monday Night Raw and he's not happy over the events that happened last Friday night.

Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Banky Phat and Angel Jackson

Adams and Lee are the current tag team champions, They're scheduled to defend the titles against two teams at In Your House, Chris Benoit/Brian Pillman and the team of Al Snow/Steve Austin in a triple threat tag team match up. Tonight they face two members of the Canadian Revolution. Two young men who debuted just a few months ago, Can Banky Phat and Angel Jackson score the win over the current tag team champions?

Marc Mero Vs. Billy Gunn

Billy Gunn has been a roll ever since joining forces with Sunny, Marc Mero has been on a roll all year long and he's got Sable by his side. Tonight two of the best stars in the New Generation will compete against each other. Can Marc Mero score the win over Billy Gunn? Or will Billy Gunn beat Marc Mero tonight?

Mark Henry Vs. Brian Christopher

Mark Henry has been amazing since debuting in the WWF, It took three men to beat him at the Survivor Series. Infact, Henry has only lost once in his career here. He's also set to face British Bulldog at In Your House. But tonight he faces one of the best young stars in the New Generation, Brian Christopher. Who will come out of this one as the winner?

Undertaker and Bret Hart Vs. Scott Steiner and Vader

All these men have bad blood towards each other, All of them also want to be the WWF Champion. Rumors are going around that Commissioner Ric Flair will have a special announcement regarding the number one contender to the WWF Championship tonight, Will it involve these four men?

Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall will also be on Monday Night Raw! And we'll hear from both men on their thoughts on the ladder match! Commissioner Ric Flair is also scheduled! All this and much more!

user posted image

Date: December 2, 1996

Attendance: 11,011

Ticket Sales: $440,440

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart teaming up with Undertaker to battle Scott Steiner and Vader!

The Magician Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley©

The Magician was hyped as Hunter Hearst Helmsley's toughest opponent ever. That's pretty retarded when Helmsley's been in there with Sycho Sid, Undertaker, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and others way tougher than Steve Lombardi. Helmsley is over with the fans big time as a heel, But the Canadian fans just weren't into this one. No one cares about The Magician. The crowd started a "We want Bret" chant through out the match up, That even the announcers had to acknowledge. The Magician had control of this one after he caught Helmsley off guard with a DDT. The went out to the floor and Helmsley send The Magician into the steel steps which allowed the blue blood snob to take control of this one. Helmsley worked over The Magician with several suplexes and worked over The Magician's back and legs. The Magician made a comeback later on, The Magician caught Helmsley with a bulldog, But Helmsley had his foot on the ropes. Helmsley then caught The Magician with a kick to the gut and hit The Magician with the Pedigree for the win. After the match ended, Helmsley was posing when Rick Martel came running down from the back! Martel got into the ring and started nailing Helmsley with chops and right hands! Martel atomic dropped Hemsley and send Helmsley out to the floor with a clothesline! Martel grabbed the Intercontinental Championship and held it high in the air, While Helmsley pointed at him and told Martel he's the champion and he would prove it on the 15th.

69, 65, 73 *3/4

The WWF Intercontinental title has lost image.

Ric Flair announcers the stipulation for the number one contender spot!

We go to the office of Commissioner Ric Flair where we see the Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation sitting at his desk, Working on some papers.

Ric Flair- Woooooooooooo! Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada! The Nature Boy is here! Woooooooooooo! Now, I know everyone is enjoying Monday Night Raw. The World Wrestling Federation only brings you top level of action. And I know the WWF is going to give you one hell of a Pay Per View on December 15th! Woooooooooo! We got the biggest WWF Championship match in history, Shawn Michaels versus Scott Hall! Ladder match! One man will win! The other won't get a title shot! That brings me to the number one contender situation. We got six men wanting that title shot. Scott Steiner, Bret Hart, Vader, Undertaker, Cactus Jack and Sycho Sid. All six men are no doubt deserving of getting the title shot. All six men would make great WWF Champions. But who's going to fight it out to decide the number one contender? The answer is quite simple, Woooooooooooo! All of them! That's right! For the first time in World Wrestling Federation history we're going to see six men in there against each other! It'll be the showdown of lifetime! At In Your House "Winter Warfare" on December 15th, Live from West Palm Beach, Florida it'll be those six men fighting it out! The winner meets the World Wrestling Federation Champion at the Royal Rumble in January! One of those six men will meet either Shawn Michaels or Scott Hall for the WWF Championship at the Royal Rumble! And let me explain the rules of this match right now, Two men start it out. Every five minutes another man comes down to the ring. And to win this match is real simple, You can either eliminate them by pin fall or submission. No disqualifications, No count outs and no stopping the match! You must be the last man standing. Everyone else must be eliminated. The last man standing wins. Bret Hart, Undertaker, Sycho Sid, Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack all have a chance to become the number one contender! Who's gonna win it? Who's going to survive the first ever six way dance for the number one contender spot? I wish all you gentlemen the best of luck, You're all gonna need it! Woooooooooo! Enjoy the show! Woooooooooooo!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Banky Phat and Angel Jackson

This is a non title match. Banky Phat and Angel Jackson got a great ovation from the Canadian crowd. Since you know, They're Canadians and basically kept talking about how Canada was better than America. Adams and Lee got good ovations, But as the match went on, The Canadian crowd started cheering for Phat and Jackson. Jim Ross said the reason why those two were getting cheered was because they're Canadians. And if we were in America, Lee and Adams would get cheered. He's a genius isn't he? Phat and Jackson took out Lee after some illegal double teaming, Which got them cheered by this huge crowd. Phat and Jackson showed some good work out there, But both men are considered to be lazy in the ring at times. Lee took both men out with a double DDT and tagged in Adams. Adams came into the ring and started to clean house, Adams picked up the win with the Heart Punch on Phat, Which got him booed. After the match ended, Al Snow and Steve Austin came into the ring with steel chairs and drilled both Adams and Lee right upside the head with the chairs! Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit then showed up on the RAW entrance way, Both men just stared down Snow and Austin, Not even coming down to the ring to help Lee and Adams. Next Sunday night, It'll be these three teams fighting for the WWF Tag Team Championship!

78, 72, 85 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Duke Droese can have his title shot, But Chavo adds a special stipulation!

The Money Mine come down to the ring as we return from the commercial break. The crowd boos them quite heavily as Dawn Marie leads the three men down to the ring. Vince McMahon reminds us that two weeks ago, The Money Mine destroyed Chavo Guerrero after Chavo refused to hand the Million Dollar Championship over to Duke "The Money Maker" Droese.

Dawn Marie- You poor Canadians need to shut your mouths and listen to what I have to say. Hey don't be jealous because we're better looking, And richer than all of you! This is a poor city! We could buy this city if we wanted to! Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada is the poorest city in Canada. And you know your city is horrid when you're the poorest city in Canada! Now onto business, At In Your House "Winter Warfare" it'll be this man right here, Duke "The Money Maker" Droese takes on that poor scum Chavo Guerrero for the Million Dollar Championship. Chavo had the chance to hand the title over, Or let us buy it from him, But he chose to try to be tough and represent all you poor people. So Chavo is going one on one with Duke "The Money Maker" Droese. When we arrived earlier tonight, We heard that Commissioner Ric Flair made a special rule for this match. No members of The Money Mine would be allowed at ringside, And Chavo would pick a special stipulation! How is that fair? That poor fool gets to pick the stipulations for the match! It's not fair!

Duke "The Money Maker" Droese- Chavo, You can pick your stipulations, The Money Mine can also be banned from ringside, But that ain't gonna make a difference. I'm walking out as the Million Dollar Champion at In Your House. Christmas will come early for The Money Mine at In Your House. I will be crowned the new Million Dollar Champion. You will go back to Mexico or whatever dump you came from, And work with your hands. You'll work as a garbage men or something after I'm done with you, Remember that The Money Mine is in control. We're rich and you're not! We're the dominant force in the World Wrestling Federation. Chavo, I...............

Chavo Guerrero's music begins to play which interrupts Droese. The crowd cheers as the Million Dollar Champion stands on the entrance way.

Chavo Guerrero- So, It's us for the Million Dollar Championship? Well, That's some bad news for you Droese. See, When you attacked me two weeks ago and laid me out, That made me mad. And you don't want any of Chavo Guerrero when he's mad! And thanks to Commissioner Ric Flair allowing me to pick the stipulation for our match, I've come up with a perfect stipulation. It's going to be something that all the fans want to see. And it'll definitely make you feel like you're poor!

Duke "The Money Maker" Droese- What are you talking about? Name it! Don't waste our time! Name it already!

Chavo Guerrero- This is big Duke, Hell it applies for the whole Money Mine. See if you win, You get my Million Dollar Championship. But if I win, Then you four will spend Christmas helping out in the homeless shelters! That's right! Each one of you will be shipped off to a different city and spend your Christmas serving food to the homeless! You guys talk about how you're so much better than everyone else, Well you better get ready to spend your Christmas in homeless shelters! And you can't back out of it, So your only option is to win the Million Dollar Championship. Because there won't be a Christmas at your mansions, You'll be serving food to the less fortunate! You guys talk about how poor people are scum, Well I hope they find you guys and beat the snot out of you snobs! Duke can you really take me one on one? I don't think so! I'll see you on December 15th!

Chavo Guerrero heads to the back while The Money Mine stand in the ring. Jim Ross laughs and says that Duke Droese and the rest of The Money Mine will get what they deserve on December 15th if Chavo Guerrero has his way. Duke Droese must win, Or he and The Money Mine will spend Christmas at homeless shelters!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Billy Gunn with Sunny

Sable and Sunny almost got into a catfight, But Billy and Mero pulled them apart. Mero and Billy have fought alot of times before, And none of their matches were anything special. The Canadian crowd was into this one big time though. Billy Gunn is another man who's very over as a heel, With Jeff Jarrett leaving, Billy Gunn could be taking his place. Mero is another over face, He could be a future Intercontinental Champion. Billy had control of this one after Sunny got up on the apron and distracted Mero. Billy Gunn worked over Mero and came close to putting Mero away several times. They even fought on the outside where Billy Gunn send Marc Mero right into Sable, Knocking down Sable! Sunny and Billy laughed while the announcers threw a fit over Billy's actions. Mero made the comeback and got a few near falls on Billy as the crowd really got into this one. Mero took Billy down with a samoan drop and went up top. Mero went up top, But Billy shook the ropes and went up top with Mero. Billy tried to superplex Mero, But Mero countered and hit a sunset flip right off the top turnbuckle to Billy for the win! Sunny tried to attack Mero after the match ended, But Sable slapped her right across the face and tossed Sunny to the outside through the middle ropes! Mero and Sable then posed and celebrated.

84, 87, 78 **3/4

Who will walk out of In Your House "Winter Warfare" the winner?

Owen Hart makes his way down to the ring as Billy Gunn and Sunny leave, Owen Hart comes into the ring and grabs the microphone from the ring announcer.

Owen Hart- I came out here tonight because something has bothering me, And that something is you Mr. Perfect! You came out here last week and stood in this ring with me, And I gave you the wrestling lesson of a lifetime. You had to get us disqualified, Because you knew you couldn't beat me. You knew that I would have beaten you. You cannot beat me! Your comeback is a joke! You don't belong in the World Wrestling Federation. Don't you realize that? This isn't the eighties. And this isn't the early nineties. You do not belong in the New Generation. Time has passed you by. Sure, You made a great showing at the Survivor Series, But how long do you think that will last? Will your back hold out? That's the problem with having a injured back, You could get crippled at a moments notice! I could end your career with one move to your back. And then would it have been worth it? On Sunday night, December the 15th everyone is going to see Owen Hart lock Mr. Perfect into the Sharpshooter and make him tap out! IF you don't tap out, Then there's a good chance I might end up hurting you alot worse. There will be one winner and that winner will be me! It's time to have respect! It's my time to be on top of the World Wrestling Federation! No one respects me! Well, You'll all respect me when I beat Mr. Perfect! When I end his career for good. I am better than Mr. Perfect, I am better than everyone in that locker room. I will win at In Your House. Those fans in West Palm Beach, Florida will watch me come out on top! And...............

Mr. Perfect's music comes on to a huge ovation from the crowd, Owen Hart looks ticked off as Mr. Perfect stands on the RAW entrance way holding a microphone.

Owen Hart- You! What are you doing here? You're not suppose to be here! I'm talking! You go away!

Mr. Perfect- Calm down Owen. You're so high strong. Didn't anyone in your family ever teach you how to mellow out? All that angriness and bitterness isn't going to make the fans like you. You wanna know how to get respect in the World Wrestling Federation? It's simple. Shut the hell up and wrestle! No one wants to hear you come out here and cry. All you do is whine. You complain about how your brother got the attention, About how the fans boo you. Why don't you go home and cry to mommy?

Owen Hart- You're all talk Perfect. You know what? You keep talking and talking, But you won't be able to back it up in the ring. You won't be able to defeat me at In Your House on the 15th. All this talking you're doing, It's just going to cost you! You won't be so cocky after I'm done beating the tar out of you at In Your House.

Mr. Perfect- You know something Owen? I never understood why these fans disrespected you. I think you're a great athlete and everything. But I couldn't figure out why they boo you. I didn't understand why most guys in the locker room hate you too, So I went to the back and got a few comments with some of the boys in the back. To see what they think of Owen Hart.

The RAW tron begins to play footage, Mr. Perfect is shown walking around in the back. He goes up to a group of wrestlers, Which include The Candyman, John Bradshaw, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Ahmed Johnson.

Mr. Perfect- Here we see a group of fine WWF superstars, Some of the best in the New Generation. Now guys, I need to ask you a very important question and be honest, Do you think Owen Hart sucks? And if so, Why? How about you Candyman? What do you think about Owen Hart?

The Candyman- Owen Hart does suck! He's always coming in here and whining and crying about something, I offered him some candy from my bag but he shoved me down! I don't know what's wrong with him, But I have never met anyone who's turned down candy! Owen Hart sucks and I know you'll kick his butt on December 15th!

Mr. Perfect- What about you John? What do you think about Owen Hart? Your thoughts on the youngest Hart family member?

John Bradshaw- When I came into the WWF I first ran into Owen Hart in the hallway. I said hi, And he just looked at me with that big nose of his sticking out. I was about to whoop his narrow ass right then and there, Owen Hart sucks. I hope you teach him a lesson at In Your House, I would love to be in there with him, But I know you'll beat him like the dog he is.

Mr. Perfect- You know I will John, He's going to get the wrestling lesson of a lifetime on December 15th. You two over there, Hardy Boyz what do you think about Owen? Does he suck?

Jeff Hardy- Yes he sucks, Owen Hart is going to get his butt kicked by you on December 15th at In Your House. Everyone hates Owen, No one can stand him. And no one can stand his whining and crying about his brother.

Matt Hardy- We're all hoping he gets his butt kicked by you at In Your House, We're all hoping that you shut him up once and for all. And we know you can do it, All you got to do is do it.

Mr. Perfect- Don't worry, Everyone knows Owen Hart is going down at In Your House. Everyone knows Mr. Perfect will out wrestle him and make him into the biggest fool in the World Wrestling Federation. What about you Ahmed? What do you think?

Ahmed Johnson- What do I think about what?

Mr. Perfect- About Owen Hart? What do you think about him? Does he suck?

Ahmed Johnson- Man, I could care less about that whiny ass momma's boy. He busting in here with that large nose always crying and whining about something. Fusing around like a little baby. I could care less about either one of you fools, Owen Hart sucks and you suck! I hope both of ya'll get your asses kicked!

Ahmed Johnson gets up off his chair and leaves.

Mr. Perfect- Owen as you can see, Everyone back here does think you suck!

The video ends and we go back to the arena, The crowd is laughing at Owen as well as the announcers. Mr. Perfect is also laughing at Owen Hart.

Mr. Perfect- I guess I know why they don't like you Owen. Now I know why the fans and the wrestlers in the back don't like you, It's because you suck! And on December 15th you're going down to the symbol of perfection!

Owen Hart- That won't happen! You think those guys are going to get to me? I don't care about their opinions! I'm better than they are and I'm better than you! You think those guys mean anything to me? I'm better than each and everyone of them. They're all jealous of my wrestling skills. And now you come out here and try to make an idiot out of me? We'll see who the idiot is on December 15th.

Mr. Perfect- Don't get mad at me because everyone thinks you suck. You wanna talk about my return and how I don't belong here, Why don't you prove to me that I don't belong? You're good Owen, But you my friend are not perfect! And on December 15th you and the entire world will know that my comeback is not a fluke, Everyone will know that Mr. Perfect is a better wrestler than Owen Hart. And everyone will know that I am back and I am back to stay! Get used to it! In Your House will be my night. I dominated at the Survivor Series, And I'm going to dominate you at the Survivor Series. Owen, You can't stop me and neither can anyone else.

Mr. Perfect's music begins to play as Mr. Perfect and Owen Hart stare each other down, Mr. Perfect then heads to the back while Owen Hart stands in the ring. Owen Hart leaves the ring and goes up to the announce position where Vince McMahon and Jim Ross are at, Owen starts yelling at them to stop laughing at him! Owen looks like he's about to snap, But officials come down from the back and make Owen go to the back. McMahon says Owen's snapped.

Mr. Perfect gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Betrayed, By your own flesh and blood!

Jesse James makes his way down to the ring as we return from the commercial break. James comes into the ring and is handed a microphone. The fans start a "Double J" chant.

Jesse James- I came out here because I wanted to talk about my match at In Your House with my former best friend, Jeff Jarrett. See when I first came into the World Wrestling Federation, Jeff Jarrett had me as his roadie. We were good friends. Eventually I started wrestling by his side. By the time Jeff left the WWF, I left with him. He then came back last year and I came back with him. But I chose to stay by myself. I never thought me and Jeff became enemies. We didn't talk as much, But I thought we were still friends. But then we had a match, I beat him and he attacked me after the match. He brutally injured me. Last week I returned and did what I had to do, I smashed a guitar right over his head! Jeff you broke our friendship, Now I'm gonna kick your ass at In Your House! You are gonna learn what it's like to be in there with a very angry Jesse James. And I'm taking your ass to school! You ended our friendship and now you gotta face me! And there ain't nothing you can do about it! So...............

Jeff Jarrett's music hits the arena, And the crowd gives Jarrett huge heat. Jarrett comes down to the ring and gets face to face with Jesse James.

Jesse James- You got alot of nerve getting into this ring and getting face to face with me, If I was you, I'd get my ass out of here! Because you don't want me to kick it all over Canada!

Jeff Jarrett- I'm not out here for a fight, I'm here to also talk about our match. Now you did beat me a few weeks ago, But that was pure luck. On December 15th do you really think you're going to have much luck with me? I destroyed you just two weeks ago. And it's going to happen again. But I'm out here to lay down a special challenge for our match.

Jesse James- What kind of challenge do you have in mind?

Jeff Jarrett- I want you in the ring one on one in a Tennessee Street Fight! Anything goes! There must be a winner! Lets see who the toughest man really is, And there's more! If you lose to me at In Your House, Then you will become my personal "roadie" once again! How about it? Are you man enough Jesse?

Jesse James- I accept! Tennessee Street Fight! Anything goes! And if I lose, I'll become your roadie again! But if I win, How about we put that pretty little hair of your's on the line? If you lose, Then your hair gets shaved! I'll cut off your hair if you lose! How about that Jeff? If I lose then I become your roadie, But if you lose then that hair of your's gets shaved off! Or are you not man enough?

Jeff Jarrett- You got it! You think I'm afraid of putting my hair on the line? You're dead wrong Jesse! I'm gonna make you my own personal roadie once again! You're a loser and you'll always be a loser! This hair isn't getting shaved off, You're losing and you're going to be my roadie! See, I got a secret weapon for In Your House. I got myself a new manager, And he's going to be there and he's going to see me destroy you! And you wanna know why I'm so confident? Because I know I'm going to beat you! You know what? He's a preview of In Your House!

Jeff Jarrett gets in front of James and spits right at James' face! James responds by knocking Jarrett down with a right hand! James nails Jarrett with another right hand as Jarrett was getting up! James backs Jarrett into the corner and pounds away on Jeff Jarrett! A man then comes running down from the back, Wearing all black and wearing a mask with a guitar in hand! The man comes into the ring and nails James with the guitar over his back from behind! James goes down! The mystery man and Jeff Jarrett stomp down on James! Jarrett pulls James up and takes him down with a DDT! The man takes off his mask and he's revealed as Bob Armstrong! McMahon and Ross are going nuts, Saying that's James' own father! Bob Armstrong hugs Jarrett as they both stand over James! Jarrett picks up the microphone.

Jeff Jarrett- It's like I said Jesse, You're a loser and you'll always be a loser! Even your own father doesn't want a thing to do with you!

Bob Armstrong and Jeff Jarrett leave the ring, McMahon and Ross can't believe that Jesse James' own father turned on him like this! We go to a commercial break with a shot of Jesse James laid out!

Bob Armstrong debuted his new gimmick (Grizzled Veteran), it got a positive response.

Bob Armstrong gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mark Henry Vs. Brian Christopher

British Bulldog sat at the announce position for this one and made several jokes about Mark Henry. Bulldog said that he beat Henry in the arm wrestling contest last week and everybody knows it. Brian Christopher is coming off a injury which kept him out for most of November. He didn't show any signs of ring rust tonight. Henry dominated the entire match to show how strong he is, And to make him seem like a big threat to British Bulldog. Henry ran down Christopher with strong clotheslines and kept tossing the smaller Christopher around the ring. Henry finished Christopher off with the World's Strongest Slam for the win. Henry then left the ring and got face to face with Bulldog who was at the announce position, Bulldog tried to be a tough guy and got pie faced as a result. Henry then headed to the back with Bulldog getting up and not looking happy.

76, 77, 76 **1/4

Interview with Scott Hall

We go to the interview area where we see Scott Hall standing by, Scott Hall has the World Wrestling Federation Championship around his waist, And standing behind him is a ladder.

Scott Hall- Hey yo............. See that behind me Shawn? All you fans seeing that? That's the symbol of this whole rivalry. This is what our rivalry is all about isn't it Shawn? Who is the king of the ladder match? Who is the man who made the ladder match famous? Who is the man who's going to win the third and final ladder match between us? The score is tied at one fall each. Who will walk out of In Your House as the man? Who will walk out of In Your House with this title right here? With the World Wrestling Federation Championship? Shawn it's all about this. The WWF Championship. You had it for over seven months. For seven months all everyone talked about was Shawn Michaels and his title reign. About how Shawn Michaels did this and about how Shawn Michaels did that. While you had the title, Where was Scott Hall? Oh yeah, I got sent home. Everyone forgot about Scott Hall. They all turned to you. Mr. Kliq himself. You got the fans, You got the attention. While I had to stay at home. Well what happened then? I came back and kicked your ass and took your title. It's my time to be the WWF Champion! There's no way I'm losing this title! If you thought I was rough on you at the Survivor Series, Then you ain't seen nothing yet! This ladder match will be the biggest match of our careers. Who's going to win it? Who's going to be the man when it's all said and over with? It's gonna be me Shawn. It's going to be the last time we meet in a ladder match. Wrestlemania X, SummerSlam '95 we had the whole world watching. Now the whole world is going to be watching once again. One more time the world will be watching us. One more time everyone is going to see Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels. There's no doubt the both of us will get hurt, There's no doubt we're both going to get nailed with that ladder. Anything goes Shawn. There must be a winner and there must be one World Wrestling Federation Champion. This will end it all. And I will win. I beat you at the Survivor Series and I'll beat you at In Your House. Christmas won't be coming early for you, This gold will still be around my waist. I'm going to climb this ladder, Rung by rung, By rung and grab the WWF Championship. Your body will be left lying flat on the canvas. When you're looking up at those lights, It's going to be Survivor Series and Wrestlemania X all over again. Shawn, You will never get this title again. Remember that when you lose, You can't get a shot at me until I'm the champion. And you will lose..........

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Shawn Michaels

Vince McMahon is standing in the ring as we return from the commercial break.

Vince McMahon- Ladies and gentlemen at this time I would like to introduce to you, The most flamboyant, The most charismatic, WWF Champion, Perhaps of all time. He's the man who's going into In Your House to try to become WWF Champion for a second time, The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels!

Shawn Michaels' music begins to play to a huge ovation from this crowd, Michaels makes his way down to the ring and slaps hands with fans at the ringside area while Jim Ross hypes the third and final ladder match between Hall/Michaels next Sunday night. Michaels comes into the ring and poses behind his usual pyro. Michaels shakes hands with McMahon as the crowd starts a "HBK" chant.

Vince McMahon- Shawn Michaels, You're still a very popular man with these fans. You'll step into the ring with Scott Hall at In Your House "Winter Warfare" for the WWF Championship in your third and final ladder match. We heard comments from Scott Hall just a few moments ago, Shawn Michaels what's going through your mind after we heard those comments from Scott Hall?

Shawn Michaels- Scott Hall seems very confident. And he has every right to be. After all, He beat me at the Survivor Series and he beat me in our first ever ladder match encounter at Wrestlemania X. But Vin Man, You know as well as I do, That it doesn't matter how many times HBK gets beaten, I'll keep coming back for more. The "Heart Break Kid" lays down for absolutely nobody! And Scott Hall better be ready for next Sunday night. He better be ready for the WWF Championship match. The third and final ladder match between us, It's gonna be big. I've been ready for it. It's going to no doubt be the biggest challenge of my career, But I will come out on top. The Kliq and all these fans in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada know it.

Vince McMahon- This is of course your third and final ladder match, You two have stolen the show twice now in two of the greatest matches in the history of the WWF. This will no doubt be another challenge for you. Shawn Michaels how do you plan on going about this third ladder match?

Shawn Michaels- Gee Vin Man, Do you expect HBK to give out his whole strategy for the match? Come on now Vince! I won't let out me strategy, But it'll involve me climbing the ladder and getting the WWF Championship! That's how I plan on winning the match.

Vince McMahon- Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Commissioner Ric Flair made a special ruling for this match, You and Scott Hall meet for the last time ever for the WWF Championship. That means if you were to lose, Then you can't get another title shot until Scott Hall loses the title. Or you'll have to win your third straight Royal Rumble if Scott Hall is still the champion by then. Does that add pressure to this already huge match?

Shawn Michaels- Of course it adds pressure to this huge match Vince, If I were to lose this match and Hall kept the title, Then I'd have to win the Royal Rumble in January. That's the only way I'd get a shot at the title if Hall was able to retain the title. But that's not going to happen. I'm taking back what's mine. I'm taking back my WWF Championship and I'm going to hold that title for a very long time. There's no stopping HBK and the Kliq.

Vince McMahon- As we near In Your House, What are your final thoughts on this huge match with Scott Hall? What are your final thoughts on the biggest WWF Championship match to ever take place this year? What can we expect from Shawn Michaels at In Your House?

Shawn Michaels- You can expect Shawn Michaels to come down to that ring, Get his ass kicked, Kick Scott Hall's right back. You can expect for HBK to get the ladder and nail Hall over and over with it again. I'm gonna climb up that ladder, And just like two years ago, I'm coming off the ladder right onto Scott Hall! Then, I'll hit him with Sweet Chin Music and climb the ladder. And as I climb each rung, With the fans chanting "HBK" over and over again, I'll grab the WWF Championship and become the WWF Champion for a second time. That's all there is to it. Scott Hall can talk about how he's ready, But I've been waiting this ladder match for months now. I knew it was going to happen once again, It's all or nothing next Sunday night. One man will leave as the WWF Champion, The other will leave a loser. The man who comes out on top will be me. For seven months I held that title, I want it back. Scott Hall can talk about how he's the champion, But he's only held that title for a month. I've held it for over seven months. I was the most dominant champion in the WWF history. And the title is coming back around my waist next Sunday night. 1996 was and is still my year, And the year will finish off with me walking out of West Palm Beach with the WWF Championship around my waist once again.

Vince McMahon- Good luck at In Your House Shawn, And thank you for the interview. Ladies and gentlemen, Shawn Michaels!

Shawn Michaels' music begins to play as HBK poses inside the ring for awhile. Michaels then goes out to the floor and starts slapping hands with the fans at ringside as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Jacobs not only double Choke Slams the Hardy Boyz, But he also finishes both men off with the Powerbomb Of Pain! (Superstars 12/1/96)

Undertaker and Bret Hart Vs. Scott Steiner and Vader

Ross and McMahon kept wondering how these four men would work together, Since they're involved in the six way match to decide the number one contender for the WWF Championship. Undertaker and Bret Hart had a few problems early on, Undertaker shoved Hart right out of the way to get to both Vader and Steiner. Undertaker did pretty well, But then Steiner and Vader started beating the snot out of the man from the dark side. And Bret Hart just stood in his corner and reached out for a tag while Undertaker got his ass kicked! Undertaker took both Steiner and Vader out with a double clothesline and tagged Bret in, By grabbing Bret by the arms and tossing Bret into the ring! Bret tried to go after Undertaker, But Vader and Steiner jumped Bret! Undertaker much like Bret, Just stood in the corner and watched "The Hitman" get pummeled by Steiner and Vader. Vader and Steiner seemed to have good teamwork, Until Vader "accidentally" knocked Steiner off the apron by sending Hart right onto Steiner. Steiner then went to clothesline Bret as Vader held Bret, But Bret ducked and Steiner still clotheslined Vader! This allowed Undertaker to get tagged in. Undertaker came into the ring and started to clean house. Undertaker took out Steiner and Vader with right hands. The closing moments of this match saw Steiner and Bret battle on the outside. Undertaker caught Vader with a huge Choke Slam and called for the Tombstone! Before Undertaker could put Vader away, Cactus Jack ran down from the back and got into the ring. Jack attacked Undertaker which caused a disqualification! Vader, Steiner and Jack beat down Undertaker and Bret Hart until Sycho Sid came running down from the back! Sid got into the ring and ran down Vader with a clothesline! Jack and Steiner quickly fled the ring as Sid powerbombed Vader! Vader rolled out to the floor as both Bret Hart and Undertaker got up and stared each other down. Bret looked like he was going to leave the ring, But Undertaker shoved Bret right into Sid! Sid turned around and kicked Bret in the gut and then Powerbombed Bret! Undertaker then attacked Sid and Tombstoned Sid! Jack and Steiner were watching from the RAW entrance way as Undertaker stood in the ring, Standing over both Bret Hart and Sycho Sid. Monday Night Raw went off the air with the announcers asking who would leave In Your House as the number one contender.

94, 96, 91 ****1\4

Overall Rating- 86

TV Rating- 6.51

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 7.11

Attendance- 7,734

Ticket Sales- $309,360

Notes

"The Magician and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Jesse James? I think our styles would really work well together."- Hunter Hearst Helmsley

"Going head-to-head with Monday Nitro cost us a lot of viewers, we came out worst!"- Sophie

News

- Scott Putski injured his back and won't be back until January.

OOC: Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask you guys, I'm making a scenario for my game world. Right now it's about 90% done, I just need to add the relationships and alter egos. I made the scenario since the '96 scenario wasn't too good, And there weren't that many workers. All five feds are in it, I edited the workers overness/stats and fixed their birthdays/nationalities/added workers/fixed staff and stuff. Would you guys want me to release it? If so, It'll be released when I get to January 1st, 1997. Some of the stats are high as hell, But you guys can just use arsenics. So would you like me to release it when I do get to 1997?

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: December 6, 1996

This past Monday night we ended Monday Night Raw with Undertaker leaving Bret Hart and Sycho Sid laid out. Vader was also laid out while Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack watched from the entrance way. Tonight we'll see Undertaker and the man who he Tombstoned on Monday Night Raw, Sycho Sid team up to face Vader and Scott Steiner in the main event! Commissioner Ric Flair made this match up and these four men are not happy. Sid is no doubt looking to get revenge on Undertaker after the phenom Tombstone him on Monday Night Raw. But Steiner and Vader also had a few problems on Monday Night Raw as well. These four men and Cactus Jack, Bret Hart are entered in the six men elimination match at In Your House with the winner meeting the WWF Champion at the Royal Rumble!

Bob Armstrong shocked the world when he came out on Monday Night Raw and alligned himself with Jeff Jarrett. Armstrong turned on his own son Jesse James and broke a guitar over James' back! Bob Armstrong and Jeff Jarrett will be here tonight and we'll hear from both men. What will Bob Armstrong have to say after the brutal attack by him and Jeff Jarrett on his own son?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Adam Copeland, Christian Cage and Rocky Maivia Vs. Andrew Martin, Joe E. Legend and Scott Borders

The Canadian Revolution have been quite the force since debuting, But so has the Suicide Blonds and Rocky Maivia, Those three men are all undefeated! Tonight we'll see six of the best young stars in the New Generation go head to head in a wild six men tag team match up!

Alex Wright Vs. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Alex Wright has been running through the World Wrestling Federation since debuting, Along with his manager Joanie Laurer, Wright's destroyed several men who's gotten in his way. Tonight he takes on the veteran, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart! Will Laurer try to get involved? And if so, Can even Laurer take down Jim Neidhart?

Mr. Perfect Vs. "Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh

Tiger Ali Singh claims to hate America and all it stands for, Tiger Ali Singh has also been unbeatable when it comes to singles competition, Tonight he takes on the man who made one of the best wrestling comebacks this year, Mr. Perfect. Mr. Perfect is no doubt thinking about his match with Owen Hart next Sunday night, But even the perfect one better beware, Because he's in there with a very tough man.

Sunny Vs. Sable

For the first time ever we'll see these two women fight, This came about after the events on Monday Night Raw. What kind of match will this be? What will these two be willing to do tonight to come out on top?

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Goldust

Ahmed Johnson is one of the best wrestlers in the entire world today, But tonight he takes on Goldust who's the master of mind games. Goldust has beaten many men by playing mind games with them, Tonight will he be able to beat the pearl river powerhouse?

Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Scott Steiner and Vader

All these men are entered in the six men elimination match at In Your House, After Monday Night Raw we could be seeing these partners go after each other! You don't want to miss this huge match up!

All this and much more tonight on Friday Night Mayhem!

user posted image

Date: December 6, 1996

Attendance: 11,040

Ticket Sales: $441,600

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Undertaker and Sycho Sid taking on Vader and Scott Steiner!

Adam Copeland, Christian Cage and Rocky Maivia Vs. Andrew Martin, Joe E. Legend and Scott Borders

Copeland, Cage and Maivia are all undefeated and they all debuted at the Survivor Series. This one was a great opening bout, Rocky was the only one who got booed since he's not from Canada. Cage and Copeland were nearly mopped by this huge crowd as they came down to the ring, Making their way through the crowd. The Canadian Revolution got a huge ovation here. This one was a great well worked six men tag team match up, The Canadian Revolution isolated the young Christian Cage and pounded Cage. The Canadian Revolution played dirty, Triple teaming Cage several times and using short cuts to try to win them this match. Andrew Martin came into the ring and just tossed the smaller Cage around the ring. Martin looks to be a huge player in the WWF in the future. Cage made the tag to Maivia after he took Legend out with the falling reverse DDT. Rocky came into the ring to a mixed reaction and started cleaning house. The Suicide Blonds ended up on the outside with Borders and Martin which left Rocky with Legend. Rocky ducked a clothesline from Legend and nailed the Third Generation Syndrome for the 3. Rocky, Copeland and Cage then celebrated as Legend was helped to the back by his stable mates.

78, 68, 89 ***1\2

Interview with Bret Hart

We go to the back where we see Sean Mooney standing by with Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Sean Mooney- Jonathan and Dok, I'm standing by with one of the men involved in next Sunday night's six way elimination match, A former three time World Wrestling Federation Champion, Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Bret Hart next Sunday night at In Your House "Winter Warfare" you'll be in the ring with five other men. Sycho Sid, Undertaker, Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack. The winner will meet the WWF Champion at the Royal Rumble! What are your thoughts on this huge match up?

Bret Hart- Mooney, I finally get my chance to become the number one contender again. I will walk to West Palm Beach, Florida and beat five other men. I know it's elimination rules, Two men start out, Every five minute another man comes into the match. That's fine with me. I been in all kind of matches, With every type of opponents. And I've always won. And those five guys will lose. I don't care if I'm the first, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth or six man in that match. I will be the last man standing and I will go the Royal Rumble and get back what's mine and that is the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Sycho Sid, Undertaker, Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack are all going to lose and I'm going to win. And I'm going to leave as the winner and the number one contender. And come the Royal Rumble, The WWF Championship is coming around my waist for a fourth time.

Sean Mooney- Last Monday night on Monday Night Raw, You teamed up with Undertaker. During that match it appeared that you two weren't getting along, And after the match ended, You two got into a stare down, Undertaker shoved you into Sid who then Powerbombed you! Bret Hart what is going on between you Undertaker and Sycho Sid?

Bret Hart- I don't know what they're problem is, Undertaker seems to be upset over the whole number one contender situation. I told him he'd have to go through me to get his shot at the title, And he will have to go through me to get his title shot. This match should have never been made, If they wanted to see who the real number one contender is, Then they should have let the fans decide. And each and everyone of them would have picked me. All these fans want to see me as the WWF Champion. And Undertaker, I will get revenge on you. I won't do it from behind like a coward, I'll do it in the ring at In Your House. I hope we're in that ring alone at In Your House, Because I will beat you just like I did at the Royal rumble last year. You can't beat me deadman, I am better than you and next Sunday night I'm going to prove it to everyone.

Sean Mooney- Tonight we'll see Undertaker and Sycho Sid team up against Vader and Scott Steiner, After the events of last Monday night, Will we see you get involved in this match up?

Bret Hart- I'll be watching from the back, I won't be getting involved. If Undertaker and Sid get the heck beaten out of them, I could care less. Those guys can destroy each other for all I care, They all know that come Winter Warfare they're going to be in the ring with the excellence of execution, And they all know that I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be.

Sean Mooney- There you have it, Bret Hart is confident in his abilities for the six man elimination match, What else will happen tonight on this explosive evening? Fans do not go away, We got more action when Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Alex Wright with Joanie Laurer Vs. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Wright hasn't been on TV in quite awhile, Hopefully they'll use him more as he's very good at getting heat from the crowd. Neidhart got a huge pop as he was announced being from Canada. Laurer attacked Neidhart during this match when Wright had the referee distracted and hit Neidhart with a clothesline. Wright had Neidhart down through out the match and came close to putting away the former two time tag team champion. Neidhart made the comeback after catching Wright with a powerslam as Wright came off the ropes. Neidhart ran down Wright with several clotheslines and got close to putting Wright away. Laurer nailed Neidhart with the pole of the German flag as Neidhart was coming off the ropes without the referee seeing it! Wright then hit Neidhart with a German Suplex and scored the win. Laurer then came into the ring and waved the flag as Wright stood over Neidhart and shouted in German.

75, 74, 76 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mr. Perfect Vs. "Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh

Tiger Ali Singh is another man who hasn't been on TV in quite awhile, Mr. Perfect got a huge ovation as he came down to the ring. The announcers kept hyping Perfect versus Owen Hart as the greatest match to ever take place, They could be right because the way Perfect's been wrestling since coming back, It could be a excellent match. Perfect carried Tiger Ali Singh to his best match since debuting in the WWF. Singh was able to keep up with Perfect here and it turned out to be quite a excellent match. Tiger took control of this one after catching Perfect with a insane back breaker. Tiger worked over Perfect's back through out the match and rammed Perfect back first into the steel ring post several times. Tiger came close to putting away Perfect after catching Perfect with a tilt a whirl slam, But Perfect kept fighting back. Perfect made the comeback and hit Tiger with several suplexes. Perfect has taken a page out of Chris Benoit's book and now uses the multiple German suplexes in his matches. Tiger caught Perfect with a rake to the eyes and went for his neck breaker, But Perfect countered and hit the Perfectplex to Tiger for the three. Perfect didn't get to celebrate too long, Owen Hart came running down from the back with a steel chair! Perfect saw Owen coming and went out to the floor and got a steel chair of his own! Both men held their chairs daring the other one to make the first move, Owen did and went to the outside. Owen left to the back as Perfect came back into the ring with the steel chair. Perfect dropped his chair down and dared Owen to enter the ring without his chair, But Owen just had a sick smile on his face and went to the back.

83, 76, 90 ***3/4

Who is the dominant female in the World Wrestling Federation?

We cut to the back where Mark Lloyd is standing by with Sunny and Billy Gunn.

Mark Lloyd- I am standing by with Billy Gunn and Sunny. Sunny tonight you'll take on Sable in the first ever singles matches of your careers, This came about after Billy Gunn fought "The Wildman" Marc Mero last Monday night and lost, After the match ended we saw Sable send you to the outside! Sunny are sure you're doing the smart thing by getting in the ring with Sable?

Billy Gunn- You shut your pie hole. Sunny is ready for this match. I been training her since Monday Night Raw. I been teaching her a bunch of wrestling holds and even taught her how to come off the top rope. She's ready for Sable. And just for the record, Marc Mero only beat me on Monday Night Raw because I was worried with the safety of Sunny on the outside, Because Sable was ready to jump her from behind! That's why I lost.

Sunny- Sable tried to attack me numerous times on Monday Night Raw, She's jealous of me. She's jealous because she's stuck with wild boy while I get the evolved Billy Gunn all to myself. Sable is jealous because every guy drools over me while she can't even get the mailman to notice her. Even Marc Mero has been staring at me. And Sable's jealous. That's why she tried to attack on Monday Night Raw.

Mark Lloyd- Sunny you have never wrestled a match before, Sable has got some experience in fighting. You could be in big trouble tonight and...........

Sunny- You think I'm scared of Sable? The only experience in fighting she has is when she fought the roaches in her trailer park! I am not afraid of her. I'm going to go into that ring and out wrestle her. I'm better looking than she is, I got more fans than she does, And lets face it, I could mop the floor with her. Just wait and see!

Mark Lloyd- Fans you do not want to miss the upcoming match up, Sable versus Sunny up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sunny with Billy Gunn Vs. Sable with Marc Mero

Horrid match here, But the crowd was hot for it. Neither women wore anything too sleazy, Which had the announcers complaining. Mero and Gunn came down to the ring to accompany their managers. This was basically a slap, Slap, Tackle, Slap match. With a few chokes and kicks. And they wonder why the women's division won't be brought back. The ending comes when Billy tripped Sable, This lead to a brawl between Mero and Billy which distracted Sable, Allowing Sunny to roll her up for the win. Sunny and Billy then fled to the back while Mero checked on Sable.

67, 86, 24 -**

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bob Armstrong explains why

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the break with Jeff Jarrett and Bob Armstrong coming down to the ring to big heat from this crowd. Jonathan Coachman says he can't believe Armstrong betrayed his own son like that this past Monday night. Jeff Jarrett grabs a microphone while Armstrong tells the crowd to shut up the listen.

Jeff Jarrett- You people need to shut up and listen. Shut up and listen to what I have to say. Last Monday night that fool Jesse James thought he was going to make a mockery out of me. He thought he was going to leave me laid out. He thought he was going to prove how tough he is. Well, I proved him wrong! Jesse James your own father is sick of you. Your own father turned on you. And do you want to know why? You think you can handle the truth? Well lets hear it from the man himself, Lets hear it from your father. Lets hear it Bob Armstrong himself. Bob tell these fans why you did what you did this past Monday night. Tell them why you chose to side with a winner like Jeff Jarrett instead of aligning yourself with a loser like your son.

Bob Armstrong- Why did I do it? Why did I smashes a guitar over my own son? Jesse let me tell you something boy. You're a little ungrateful punk! That's what you are! I made you boy! And what do you do? You disrespect everything wrestling stands for! You come out here and suck up to these fans, That's not what I taught you. I taught you how to wrestle. Not how to do punches and then dance and shake your knees. Jeff Jarrett is a real wrestler. Jeff Jarrett is a real man. He's everything you're not! You're not my son anymore! I am ashamed to be your father Jesse! Jeff Jarrett respects tradition. Jeff Jarrett knows the way the system works. You don't. We tried to help you out, I told you to get back into the WWF and team up with Jeff. But you didn't listen. You had to go off on your own. You never listened to anything I ever said! I tried to teach you, But you would have none of it. Watching you wrestle made me sick! Watching you come out here each and every week made me sick! You're going to lose to Jeff Jarrett at In The House! And then you're gonna be his roadie again!

Jeff Jarrett- Jesse you think you're going to shave my head? You got another thing coming! The Tennessee Street Fight will be the worst beating you'll ever take! I'm going to give you a beating of a lifetime. And your own father will be at ringside to watch it. Your own father will watch you get beat down like a dog. And when it's over, You will again be my roadie. And you'll do alot more than assist me in my music career, You'll have to do everything I tell you to do! Jesse James your career will come to an end next Sunday night! You will never ever wrestle again! Because you won't have the time to wrestle after I'm through with you! You............

Jesse James's music begins to play and out comes Jesse James, James looks rather upset as he comes into the ring. James comes into the ring and tries to talk his father, But Jarrett shoves him aside.

Jeff Jarrett- Your father doesn't want to talk you right now! Can't you see he hates you! The very sight of you makes him sick to his stomach! And you make me sick as well! So go away Jesse, No one cares about you!

Bob Armstrong- Now come on Jeff, Lets hear what the cry baby has to say!

Jesse James- Dad what the hell are you doing? Aligning yourself with Jeff Jarrett?

Bob Armstrong- I already you told you why, You make me sick! You should have listened to me, You should have stayed with Double J. But you chose to go off on your own, You ignored everything I taught you. Jesse you make me sick. You're not my son anymore!

Jesse James- You............

Bob Armstrong- Shut up! I'm talking! You make me so damn sick I wanna throw up all over you. You should have never been born! And Jeff Jarrett is going to beat you and you're going to be his roadie again. You don't belong in the ring! You don't belong in the WWF! And you don't belong being face to face with me!

Bob Armstrong punches Jesse James right in the face! James looks like he's going to fight back, But he doesn't which allows Jarrett to low blow James! Jarrett then plants James with a DDT! Armstrong goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair! Armstrong comes into the ring with the chair! Jarrett stands up James and holds him, Armstrong goes to hit James with the chair, But he thinks about it. Jarrett yells at him to nail him, But Armstrong says he can't! Armstrong drops the chair down! But then he picks it up and nails James right over the head with it! The fans begin to boo as Armstrong and Jarrett put the boots to Jesse James! Armstrong and Jarrett leave the ring as James is left out cold. Hendrix laughs while Coachman can't believe what Armstrong and Jarrett have done.

Jeff Jarrett lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Goldust with Marlena

Goldust tried to play his mind games with Ahmed Johnson, But Johnson kicked his ass for it. Goldust first tried to rub Johnson when he had Johnson in a abdominal stretch, But Johnson countered and ran down Goldust with stiff clotheslines and then nailed Goldust with right hands. They went to the outside where Goldust was able to send Ahmed Johnson face first into the steel ring post. Goldust tried to kiss Johnson, But got punched right in the mouth! They went back into the ring where Johnson kept clotheslining Goldust down. Marlena was able to distract Johnson, Which allowed Goldust to score with a low blow and DDT for a near fall. Goldust went for the Curtain Call late in the match but Ahmed Johnson slipped out of it and caught Goldust with a huge spinebuster! Ahmed Johnson pulled Goldust up and finished him off with the Pearl River Plunge for the win. Ahmed Johnson then headed to the back while Marlena came into the ring and checked on Goldust.

75, 79, 66 *1\2

Bret Hart leaves the building

We see Bret Hart leaving his dressing room with his bags. Bret Hart walks by the hallway where some wrestlers spot him and ask him if he's leaving, Bret Hart says he is leaving for the night. Bret says he'll watch the main event from the hotel. Bret says bye to the wrestlers and leaves the building. Jonathan Coachman says that Bret Hart might not want to be in the building for the explosive main event. Hendrix says that Hart's scared of Sid, Undertaker, Vader, Jack and Steiner that's why he doesn't want to be there for the main event.

Cactus Jack ruins Sid's plans!

We cut to the back where Kevin Kelly is standing by with Sycho Sid.

Kevin Kelly- Sycho Sid you team up with Undertaker tonight. You two face the team of Scott Steiner and Vader in the tag team main event. But last Monday night you first powerbombed Bret Hart and then you got Tombstoned by Undertaker. Sid what are your thoughts on this huge main event tonight?

Sycho Sid- Tonight is the night where all these fans see what Sycho Sid is capable of. The night where everyone finds out what damage I can do! And tonight is the night where after that bell rings, I kick Undertaker's ass! Undertaker you wanna Tombstone me? Well tonight I might not even wait until the match ends to Powerbomb you straight to hell! And Bret Hart, You wanna come out here and cry and whine about how you should get the title shot? Well remember that I had you beat for the title in February! I should be the number one contender! And tonight I'm destroying Scott Steiner, Vader and you Undertaker!

Kevin Kelly- Sycho Sid you will be against five men at In Your House in the Six Way Elimination match, The winner will face the WWF Championship at the Royal Rumble. What do you think about this huge match up just a week away?

Sycho Sid- It's a week away! The biggest match of my career! Five men! Five of the biggest WWF Superstars in history! I'm gonna run right over all of them! Scott Steiner will go down!Bret Hart will go down! Undertaker will go down! Cactus Jack will go down! Vader will go down! They will all go down to the master and the ruler of the world! Anything goes! Five men all wanting the title shot! Each one of those five men will get the beating of a lifetime. Sycho Sid will own each and everyone of them! They can talk all the want, But the time for talking is over!

Sycho Sid hands the microphone to Kevin Kelly and heads off, Then from attack Cactus Jack attacks Sid with a lead pipe! Jack takes Sid down with a shot to the back and starts nailing Sid over and over again! Sid begins to fight back, But Jack nails Sid right over the head with the lead pipe! Jack nails Sycho Sid over and over again with the lead pipe! Sid is left out cold!

Cactus Jack- Sid, You forgot that I'm in this match. And I'm the one who's willing to do everything it takes to become the number one contender. I'll put my body on the line, I'll bleed, But I'll dish out pain like you've never imagined before! Good luck trying to wrestle after this!

Jack walks off as Kelly checks on Sycho Sid

Kevin Kelly- Somebody get Sid some help! He's hurt!

Sycho Sid lost overness from this segment.

Cactus Jack lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Hunter Hearst Helmsley overcomes the odds and beats The Magician with the Pedigree! (Monday Night Raw 12/2/96)

Handicap Match

Undertaker Vs. Scott Steiner and Vader

The crowd was hot for this main event. Prior to the match, Sid was shown being put into a ambulance, So Undertaker had to go at it alone against these two. The announcers said that Bret Hart wasn't here so he couldn't help Undertaker. Steiner and Vader jumped Undertaker from behind to get this one started. Both men pounded Undertaker with Undertaker fighting back. Undertaker hammered both men with right hands and took both men out to the floor with clotheslines! Undertaker beat Vader and Steiner on the outside, But the number proved to be too great for the man from the dark side as both men took control of the match. Steiner and Vader pummeled Undertaker on the outside with Vader dropping Undertaker across the steel guardrail!Vader and Steiner kept coming close to putting away Undertaker, But the phenom kept kicking out and kept coming back for more. Vader and Steiner had a few miscommunication problems when Steiner "accidentally" hit Vader with a clothesline. Vader didn't like it and he and Steiner got face to face! Both men started to fight each other! Steiner took Vader down with a overhead suplex, But then walked into a huge Choke Slam from Undertaker! Undertaker booted Vader out to the floor and called for the Tombstone! Steiner got up to his feet, And Undertaker planted Steiner with the Tombstone for the win! Vader headed to the back while Undertaker stood over Steiner. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with Undertaker posing as his purple lights came on. The announcers asked if the deadman would be this dominant next Sunday night.

92, 95, 88 ***3/4

Scott Steiner lost overness from this match.

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 7.36

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 1.97

Attendance- 8,298

Ticket Sales- $331,920

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.90

Attendance- 884

Ticket Sales- $26,520

News

- Christian York has agreed to an open contract with ABWF!

user posted image

Date: December 8, 1996

Attendance: 11,053

Ticket Sales: $442,120

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up tonight's main event of Scorpio, D'Lo Brown and The Candyman teaming up to face The Quebecers and Disco Inferno in six men tag team action!

"All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Albert

With Del Wilkes coming out of retirement in 1997, You got to wonder if the WWF would hire him and team him up with Bart Gunn. Bart would be better with a partner since he blows by himself. The crowd was pretty quiet for this one, Albert dominated the match and tossed "All American" Bart Gunn around the ring like a rag doll. Bart Gunn made the comeback around the four minute mark and used atomic drops and clotheslines to the big beast Albert. Bart finished Albert off with the Forearm Shot for the win.

74, 68, 80 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Harris Brothers Vs. Bull Buchanan and Chris Kanyon

The team of Bull and Kanyon could be made into permanent, Since both men are jobbers and will probably stay jobbers for awhile. There has been word in the back about a possible push for Buchanan, But some people doesn't think much of him. Jim Ross has said that Buchanan isn't really a hoss. And therefor it's like he won't be pushed........ The Harris Brothers pick up the win with the H-Bomb to Kanyon. The announcers didn't mention The Brotherhood once during this match.

* sorry, lost the ratings for this match*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Bradshaw Vs. Steve Blackman

These two fought awhile back and had a better match if I remember correctly, But this one was still a good bout between these two men. Neither men really seem to be going anywhere right now, But I'm sure in 1997 that both these men could have some gold around their waist. The WWF could always bring back Chuck Norris to fight Blackman. Blackman controlled this one with his martial arts offense, But Bradshaw pulled out the win with a neck breaker that came out of nowhere for the win.

78, 67, 89 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bob Holly Vs. Mike Lockwood

Bob Holly and Lockwood had decent chemistry, But the crowd was so dead for this match. The announcers spend most of the match talking about In Your House and tomorrow night's Monday Night Raw. The rumor mill has reported that Bob Holly is set for a big push in 1997. I wonder if he'll ditch the stupid gimmick and do something serious. Bob Holly squashed Lockwood here, Holly finishes Lockwood off with the Race Car Slam and gets the win.

66, 57, 76 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Ahmed Johnson defeats the bizarre Goldust with the Pearl River Plunge! (Friday Night Mayhem 12/6/96)

Scorpio, D'Lo Brown and The Candyman Vs. The Quebecers and Disco Inferno

Good six men tag team match up, Disco Inferno hasn't been used much since coming from WCW, But maybe he'll get pushed in 1997. This one started off with the usual six men brawl, The face team hit some nice high risk maneuvers to get the crowd into it. The heel team ended up taking out Scorpio and isolated him. The Quebecers have been improving with each week that passes by, Especially Jacques who had been away from the ring for two years before coming out of retirement this year. Scorpio made the hot tag to The Candyman late in the match. Candyman came into the ring and started to clean house. But in the end, Disco nailed the Last Dance to The Candyman for the win. Superstars went off the air with Disco and The Quebecers celebrating their win.

75, 69, 81 **3\4

Overall Rating- 74

TV Rating- 0.97

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 3.95

Attendance- 8,288

Ticket Sales- $331,520

Notes

"I would like to work with Goldust at some stage, i think you'd be impressed with the results."- Jesse James

"I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Jesse James? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance."- Scott Steiner

"I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Steve Austin? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance."- Undertaker

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Disco Inferno

"I think i should be higher up the card."- The Candyman

"John Bradshaw and Steve Blackman work pretty well together due to their similar styles." - Pat Patterson

"Don Harris and Ron Harris blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"Chris Kanyon and Bull Buchanan work well together as a team, it adds to their matches" - Pat Patterson

News

- Glen Osbourne has agreed to an open contract with ABWF!

user posted image

Date: December 9, 1996

We're just six days away from In Your House "Winter Warfare". On that night we'll see two huge matches take place. First it'll be Shawn Michaels challenging Scott Hall for the World Wrestling Federation Championship in their third and final ladder match. It's all or nothing for both men. Because if they were to lose, Then they can't get another title shot at the winner, Unless they win the Royal Rumble in January. And the other huge match will be Mr. Perfect taking on Owen Hart. Owen Hart has said many times that he's not happy about Mr. Perfect returning to the WWF, Owen feels that Perfect doesn't belong in the New Generation, We've seen Perfect embaress Owen each and every chance he's gotten, Tonight these four men will be in the ring together for the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history! Owen Hart and Scott Hall take on Mr. Perfect and Shawn Michaels in a huge tag team main event!

Last week we saw Sycho Sid get taken out by Cactus Jack which left Undertaker alone to face Scott Steiner and Vader in a handicap match. Undertaker won, But there are rumors going around that it was none other than Bret "The Hitman" Hart who got Jack to attack Sid which left Undertaker alone against two men! Tonight we know that all six men involved in the six men elimination match this Sunday night will be here!

Rick Martel Vs. Billy Gunn

Rick Martel challenges Hunter Hearst Helmsley this Sunday night for the Intercontinental Championship. But tonight he takes on Billy Gunn in singles action. Billy Gunn is a big challenge for Martel as In Your House nears, Can Rick Martel score the win over the tough Billy Gunn? Or will Billy Gunn put Rick Martel away?

Suicide Blonds Vs. PG-13

Four of the brightest young stars in the New Generation go head to head in what should be an amazing match!

Triple Threat Match

Brian Adams Vs. Al Snow Vs. Brian Pillman

All these three men will be involved in the WWF Tag Team Championship match this Sunday night at In Your House, Their partners will be banned from ringside for this triple threat match! Who's going to walk away the winner tonight?

Chavo Guerrero and Harris Brothers Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

The future of The Money Mine rests on the hands of Duke Droese, If Droese doesn't beat Chavo this Sunday night, Then he and the rest of The Money Mine will have to spend Christmas at a homeless shelter! Before we get to their big match up, We'll see Chavo join forces with the baddest tag team in the WWF to face The Money Mine in six men tag team action.

Goldust Vs. John Bradshaw

Goldust is coming off a loss to Ahmed Johnson this past Friday night, And tonight it looks like he might lose again as he takes on one of the toughest men in the WWF, John Bradshaw! Can Bradshaw score the upset here tonight?

Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect Vs. Scott Hall and Owen Hart

This should be a wild and out of control match up tonight, What will happen when Scott Hall gets into the ring with Shawn Michaels? What about Owen Hart and Mr. Perfect? This match should set the stage for what you can expect at In Your House.

All this and much more action! All on the USA Network!

user posted image

We're just six days away from In Your House "Winter Warfare". On that night we'll see two huge matches take place. First it'll be Shawn Michaels challenging Scott Hall for the World Wrestling Federation Championship in their third and final ladder match. It's all or nothing for both men. Because if they were to lose, Then they can't get another title shot at the winner, Unless they win the Royal Rumble in January. And the other huge match will be Mr. Perfect taking on Owen Hart. Owen Hart has said many times that he's not happy about Mr. Perfect returning to the WWF, Owen feels that Perfect doesn't belong in the New Generation, We've seen Perfect embaress Owen each and every chance he's gotten, Tonight these four men will be in the ring together for the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history! Owen Hart and Scott Hall take on Mr. Perfect and Shawn Michaels in a huge tag team main event!

Last week we saw Sycho Sid get taken out by Cactus Jack which left Undertaker alone to face Scott Steiner and Vader in a handicap match. Undertaker won, But there are rumors going around that it was none other than Bret "The Hitman" Hart who got Jack to attack Sid which left Undertaker alone against two men! Tonight we know that all six men involved in the six men elimination match this Sunday night will be here!

Rick Martel Vs. Billy Gunn

Rick Martel challenges Hunter Hearst Helmsley this Sunday night for the Intercontinental Championship. But tonight he takes on Billy Gunn in singles action. Billy Gunn is a big challenge for Martel as In Your House nears, Can Rick Martel score the win over the tough Billy Gunn? Or will Billy Gunn put Rick Martel away?

Suicide Blonds Vs. PG-13

Four of the brightest young stars in the New Generation go head to head in what should be an amazing match!

Triple Threat Match

All these three men will be involved in the WWF Tag Team Championship match this Sunday night at In Your House, Their partners will be banned from ringside for this triple threat match! Who's going to walk away the winner tonight?

Chavo Guerrero and Harris Brothers Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

The future of The Money Mine rests on the hands of Duke Droese, If Droese doesn't beat Chavo this Sunday night, Then he and the rest of The Money Mine will have to spend Christmas at a homeless shelter! Before we get to their big match up, We'll see Chavo join forces with the baddest tag team in the WWF to face The Money Mine in six men tag team action.

Goldust Vs. John Bradshaw

Goldust is coming off a loss to Ahmed Johnson this past Friday night, And tonight it looks like he might lose again as he takes on one of the toughest men in the WWF, John Bradshaw! Can Bradshaw score the upset here tonight?

This should be a wild and out of control match up tonight, What will happen when Scott Hall gets into the ring with Shawn Michaels? What about Owen Hart and Mr. Perfect? This match should set the stage for what you can expect at In Your House.

All this and much more action! All on the USA Network!

Should be a helluva main event for RAW.

user posted image

Attendance: 11,045

Ticket Sales: $441,800

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect teaming up to face Scott Hall and Owen Hart!

Rick Martel Vs. Billy Gunn with Sunny

Good way to open up Monday Night Raw as Rick Martel is one of the top faces in the WWF while Billy Gunn and Sunny are two of the most hated heels in the company. This made for a very hot crowd while WCW started the night off with The Bushwhackers taking on Lance Storm and Chris Candido. Rick Martel and Billy Gunn actually had decent chemistry with each other, This is probably Billy's best showing in a singles match since dumping Bart when the Smoking Gunns split up. Gunn got in Martel's face and slapped him to start off the match! Rick Martel responded by nailing Billy Gunn in the face with a right hand! Martel controlled the early portions of the match by out wrestling Gunn and really getting Billy Gunn frustrated. Gunn finally took control of this one after catching Martel with a big clothesline. Gunn stomped away on Martel and got a few near falls on the former Intercontinental Champion. Sunny got involved a few times as well, But Martel kept coming back for more and eventually made the comeback. Martel caught Billy Gunn coming off the ropes and dropped him down to the canvas with a big time spinebuster. Martel then locked Billy Gunn right into the Quebec Crab! Before Billy Gunn could tap out, Hunter Hearst Helmsley ran down from the back with the Intercontinental Championship and nailed Martel with it! This caused a disqualification! Helmsley took Martel out with the Pedigree after once again nailing Martel with the title! Helmsley dropped the belt down and picked Martel up and hit yet another Pedigree, This time sending Martel face first to the Intercontinental Championship! Hunter Hearst Helmsley stood over Rick Martel as Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

87, 89, 83 ***1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart and Scott Steiner and sent out of the building!

We go to the back where Michael Cole is standing by with Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Michael Cole- I am standing by with Bret "The Hitman" Hart. And Bret there's been some rumors going around, People are saying that you played a hand in Sid getting attacked on Friday night which left Undertaker alone to face the team of Vader and Scott Steiner. Some people are saying that you got Jack to attack Sid which left Undertaker on his own. What do you think about those comments? Are they true?

Bret Hart- Of course they're not true! Cactus Jack attacked Sid because Cactus Jack is out of control! I didn't tell Cactus Jack to sneak up on Sid with a lead pipe. Jack attacked Sid because Jack wanted to attack Sid. I didn't tell Jack to go beat up Sid so Undertaker could get his butt kicked by Steiner and Vader. And he didn't did he? Undertaker won against two men. I could care less if Undertaker got beat down by Steiner and Vader. I don't care what happens to those five men. I know I'm going to beat all five of them this Sunday night. I know I'm going to walk into that match and beat five other men and leave as the number one contender for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. I will be the last man standing when it's all said and over with, Why? Because I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

Scott Steiner then shows up on the scene and gets face to face with "The Hitman".

Bret Hart- What do you want Steiner?

Scott Steiner- Nothing Bret, I just couldn't help but overhear your silly little comments. You think that you're walking out of In Your House as the number one contender? You think you're going to walk out of In Your House as the man who will go on to the Royal Rumble and face the WWF Champion?

Bret Hart- I don't think, I know. I know that I'm going to beat you and four other men this Sunday night. I know that I will be the one who will go to the Royal Rumble and win the WWF Championship for a fourth time. If we're in that ring together on Sunday night, You're going to lose as well as those other men Steiner.

Scott Steiner- It won't happen Hart. I'm going to be the one who walks out of the six men elimination match as the winner. You and those four other losers will all get your butts kicks by Scott Steiner. I'm going to dominate this Sunday night. I'm going to walk out as the number one contender and I'm going to go to the Royal Rumble and beat whoever the WWF Champion will be.

Bret Hart- We'll see about that, We'll see if you're going to be able to beat me this Sunday night. Because I have a feeling that you'll be gone way before I even get into the match. Hell, You and Vader couldn't even beat one man!

Scott Steiner- You think your little comments are going to get to me? Lets see how funny this is!

Steiner shoves Bret Hart! Bret Hart responds by nailing Scott Steiner with a right hand to the face! Both men begin to nail each other with right hands! Hart shoves Steiner right into the wall! (with pinkish, yellow and blue backround lights and a WWF logo) Steiner responds with a right hand to Hart and shoves Hart right into Michael Cole! Scott Steiner grabs a steel chair, But before he can hit Bret Hart with it, Commissioner Ric Flair grabs the chair! Steiner turns around sees Flair standing there, With a bunch of WWF officials.

Ric Flair- Not tonight guys! I told you two that tonight you could have the night off! And what do you do? You show up here and fight? Not tonight! You two are getting thrown out of the building tonight! These officials are going to escort you out of the building! Go on now! If you two don't leave, Then you're suspended and you won't be apart of the six way elimination match at In Your House! It's up to you!

Steiner shoves Hart and walks off. A few officials follow Steiner. Hart gets face to face with Flair but nothing happens, Hart walks off. Ric Flair throws the chair down and helps Michael Cole up. We go back to the ringside area with Vince McMahon saying that Ric Flair means business tonight, And that Sycho Sid, Vader, Undertaker and Cactus Jack are all still here tonight!

Suicide Blonds Vs. PG-13

Excellent match, PG-13 seem to be able to have good matches with every tag team they've been in there with, The Harris Brothers, Furnas/LaFon, D'Lo/Scorpio and now the Suicide Blonds. PG-13 came out doing their little rap, Dissing the fans, McMahon, Ross and their opponents. They seem to finish their raps with "word to ya mother". Cage and Copeland are improving each time they're out there, McMahon called them enigmas and claimed nobody knew a thing about either men. This one didn't have the crowd into it that much, But it was quick action with all four men hitting some big spots. Wolfie D came off the ropes with a big suicide dive to Copeland out to the floor, Then seconds later we saw Cage springboard off the second rope with a dive to PG-13 on the outside! Copeland took Wolfie D out with the Suicide Drop and Cage then came off the top turnbuckle with a frog splash to Wolfie D for the three count. The Suicide Blonds then left through the crowd.

80, 79, 100 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Triple Threat Match

This one was made to hype the WWF Tag Team Championship match this Sunday night. McMahon said that on Friday Night Mayhem we'd see Brian Lee versus Steve Austin Vs. Chris Benoit. Lee, Austin and Benoit were banned from the arena for this match. Though it's said that the WWF let them take the night off. The stuff with Pillman and Snow was awesome, But when Adams got in there, He dragged it down. But not even he could stop this from being a good showing. All three men fought it hard showing no alliances. Snow tried to team with Adams and Pillman, But got his ass kicked in return for it. This one came to an end after Pillman came off the top with the Air Pillman to Adams, But before he could cover Al Snow nailed him with his new finisher, The Snow Plow! Snow though stood over Pillman and taunted him! When Snow turned around, Adams caught him with the Heart Punch and got the win. Brian Adams took his one half of the WWF Tag Team Championship and posed with it while Snow and Pillman were laid out.

84, 85, 85 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog sets up Mark Henry!

Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring to a big ovation from the crowd as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Mark Henry will meet British Bulldog at In Your House "Winter Warfare" in singles action.

Mark Henry- I came out here to address a few things. Ever since I came to the World Wrestling Federation, Some people have been saying that I don't belong here. People have said that Mark Henry doesn't belong in the WWF. Why? Because I was a weightlifter? Because I competed in the Olympics instead of the WWF to start off my career? I am a wrestling fan. I love wrestling. I came to the World Wrestling Federation because I love wrestling so darn much. I came here to entertain all you great fans. And I think I've done a good job entertaining you fans. I've made quite a few friends since debuting, While some guys look at me like I'm a joke. That's fine with me, Because I know I'm going to have to earn my spot here. And this Sunday night I'll be stepping into the ring with British Bulldog. A man who I think is a amazing athlete. Bulldog is pound for pound one of the best in the World Wrestling Federation. But I don't like his attitude. He can think what he wants of me, But this Sunday night he's going to be in trouble when he steps into the ring with Mark Henry. I'm going to toss him around this ring and prove to him that I do belong here, That I do belong in the World Wrestling Federation. Mark Henry is gonna be running wild this Sunday night in West Palm Beach, Florida. And British Bulldog will go down.

The crowd boos as British Bulldog's music begins to play. British Bulldog is shown on the entrance way holding a microphone. The crowd boos Bulldog and start a "Bulldog sucks" chant.

British Bulldog- Shut up! You idiots shouldn't be booing me because I can kick all your fat Oklahoma butts! Mark Henry you talk about me being in big trouble this Sunday night? Well you are right! I am scared to death! I am scared to death of getting into that ring with you! I am fearing for my life! You wanna know why? I'm afraid that when we get into the ring, Your fat body will make the ring cave in and cause me some serious injuries! I'm afraid of you sitting on me and giving me a heart attack! I'm scared that when I try slam you, Your fat body will make me break my back! I am a strong man, But nobody is strong enough to pick you up! You'll need a forklift to get shamu over here off his feet. But make no mistake about it Mark Henry, This Sunday night you will go down. I'm gonna beat you one, two, three in the middle of the ring and there's nothing you can do about it. You have no chance of beating me. You have no chance in hell of beating me. But I don't feel like waiting until In Your House! I don't feel like waiting six days to kick your butt Mark Henry. So how about tonight we get it on? Right here right now!

Mark Henry- Tonight? You got it! Come on here Davey! Lets see if you can beat me down! Come on!

Mark Henry tells Bulldog to bring it on. Bulldog looks at the fans who are booing him. Bulldog keeps his word and makes his way down to the ring. Bulldog comes to the ringside area and taunts the fans. Bulldog gets up on the apron, But gets back down! Henry seems frustrated as Bulldog gets back on the apron. Henry approaches Bulldog, But Bulldog comes back down the apron! Henry has had enough and grabs Bulldog by the head and tries to bring Bulldog back into the ring, But Bulldog nails Henry with a right hand as Henry puts his head in between the ropes! Henry goes down! Bulldog comes into the ring and nails Henry with another right hand and Mark Henry goes down! Henry is out cold! Bulldog takes a pair of brass knuckles out off his fist! Bulldog throws it right on top of Henry's body!

British Bulldog- You stupid whale! You think you have a chance of beating me? This Sunday night I'm gonna kick your fat butt!

Bulldog's music plays as he stands over Mark Henry's body. Bulldog leaves the ring while Mark Henry is left out cold. Jim Ross says that Bulldog might be too smart for Henry at In Your House.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chavo Guerrero and Harris Brothers Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger with Dawn Marie

The crowd was dead for this one after the hot Bulldog/Henry segment. Chavo seems to be put in alot of six men matches, Hopefully once the Light Heavyweight starts they'll have something for him. This feud with The Money Mine could do Chavo some good as he's been getting fan support since The Money Mine are pretty hated. The Brotherhood seems to have ended, But the announcers never gave a explanation for it. They did hype the Harris Brothers as the baddest tag team in the WWF and that's why Chavo picked them tonight. Droese and Chavo were in the ring for most of the match with Droese controlling Chavo. All six men got into it near the end, The Harris Brothers brawled with Swinger and Diamond out on the floor which left Droese with Chavo. Droese caught Chavo with the Money Compactor, But instead of going for the cover he pulled Chavo up. Droese went for another Money Compactor, But Chavo came off the ropes and took Droese down with a crucifix for the upset! Chavo and the Harris Brothers headed to the back with the announcers saying that if Chavo beats Droese Sunday night, Then The Money Mine spend Christmas at a homeless shelter!

74, 69, 80 **1\2

Rick Martel gets payback on Helmsley!

We cut to the back where we see Hunter Hearst Helmsley leaving the arena. Helmsley is carrying a bag and he has the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder with him. Before Helmsley can get inside the car, Rick Martel nails Helmsley from behind! Martel grabs Helmsley by the head and rams Helmsley head first into the car door! Martel again rams Helmsley head first into the car door! Martel then grabs Helmsley and slams Helmsley right into the hood of the car! Martel gets on top of the car and drops a elbow onto Helmsley's chest! Martel kicks Helmsley off the hood of the car and grabs the Intercontinental Championship and nails Helmsley right in between the eyes with the title! Martel grabs a trash can and nails Helmsley with it right over the head! Martel tosses Helmsley into the car! Martel grabs the Intercontinental Championship and holds it high, Officials come running down and keep Martel away from Helmsley, Who's in the back seat of his car busted open! We go to a break with Martel going back inside the arena as Helmsley is in the back seat still bleeding.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Goldust with Marlena Vs. John Bradshaw

Bradshaw didn't waste anytime here and attacked Goldust from behind. The crowd was behind Bradshaw here, Jim Ross really hyped Bradshaw up tonight more than he usually does. Bradshaw pounded the hell out of Goldust with some stiff shots, Goldust has been rumored to be getting a push in 1997, But the WWF really needs to make him dump Marlena since she really doesn't do anything for him. And she was only brought in to tone down the character. Goldust caught Bradshaw with a clothesline on the outside and then send Bradshaw to the steel steps to turn this match in his favor. Goldust got big heat when he started doing his gay taunts and poses. Bradshaw made the comeback and caught Goldust with the Clothesline From Texas, But Goldust kicked out at 2. Bradshaw went for another clothesline, But Goldust ducked and then took Bradshaw out with the Curtain Call and got the win. Goldust and Marlena then celebrated by kissing each other before heading to the back.

85, 76, 95 ****

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Undertaker gets saved, And then Powerbombed!

Vader comes down to the ring as we come back from the commercial break. Jim Ross picks Vader as his favorite for the six men elimination match at In Your House.

Vader- I been hearing all this talk about In Your House. Talk about how Bret Hart and Undertaker are the favorites to win this match. But you wanna know something? How come nobody is talking about me? How come nobody is talking about the man they call Vader? Everyone knows I can run right over all those five men. I've beaten Sid, Bret Hart and Cactus Jack! I'm the reason why Cactus Jack has half of his ear missing. I'm the one who's going to beat those five men. Why? Because there ain't nobody who's going to be able to defeat me. I'm going to be the one who goes to the Royal Rumble and wins the WWF Championship. Nobody can stop me. Last week I might have gotten pinned by Undertaker but that won't happen again. I'm the biggest force in the WWF. Look at how many people I have left laid out over and over again. And this Sunday night will be my night. Vader is going to stand over all those bodies and be the winner. Nobody can stop me. Because I'm the biggest and baddest man in the World Wrestling Federation and I am not afraid of anybody!

Undertaker's music cuts off the man they call Vader as Vader was about to finish, The crowd goes wild as Undertaker makes his way down to the ring, Looking ready for a fight. Undertaker comes into the ring and he and Vader go right after each other! Both men begin to slug it out and hammer away on each other with violent right hands! Undertaker gets the best of Vader with his right hands and rocks down the four hundred fifty eight pound monster. Undertaker kicks Vader in the gut and sends Vader to the ropes. Vader comes off the ropes with the body avalanche to Undertaker, But that doesn't knock down the phenom! Undertaker hammers Vader with a right hand! Undertaker kicks Vader in the gut and sends Vader to the ropes, Undertaker catches Vader with a big boot right to the face! Undertaker grabs Vader by the throat, But Cactus Jack runs down from the back with the lead pipe and nails Undertaker right in the leg with it! Jack then nails Undertaker in the face which knocks down Undertaker! Jack and Vader start stomping down on Undertaker! Vader picks Undertaker up and powerbombs Undertaker! Jack drags Undertaker to the corner and Vader climbs the turnbuckles and comes off it with the Vader Bomb to Undertaker! Vader stands Undertaker up and tells Jack to hit him again with the pipe! Jack goes to hit Undertaker, But Undertaker kicks Jack in the face and nails Vader with a elbow to the face! But Jack nails Undertaker with a low blow! Sycho Sid then runs down from the back with a steel chair in hand! Jack takes a chair shot right to the head! Vader takes one to the head as well! Choke Slam to Jack by Sid! Undertaker then Choke Slams Vader! Vader and Jack leave the ring, Undertaker turns around and Sid boots him in the gut! Powerbomb to Undertaker by Sycho Sid! Sid stands over the deadman to a mixed reaction from the crowd and grabs a microphone.

Sycho Sid- Undertaker! You wanna tombstone me? Well there's my payback! And as far as you two go! (pointing at Vader and Jack who are on the entrance way.) You two are also going to get your's this Sunday night!

The crowd is mixed as Jack and Vader go the back. Sid stands over Undertaker and poses to a mixed reaction. McMahon says the crowd is mixed due to them not understanding why Sid would powerbomb Undertaker........

Undertaker lost overness from this segment.

Interview with Scott Hall and Owen Hart

We cut to the back where we see Todd Pettengill standing by with the team of Scott Hall and Owen Hart.

Todd Pettengill- I am standing here tonight with the World Wrestling Federation Champion, Scott Hall and his partner for the evening Owen Hart. And guys tonight you two take on your rivals, Mr. Perfect and Shawn Michaels. This is a big match as we head into Sunday night's Pay Per View where we'll see you Scott Hall defend the WWF Championship against Shawn Michaels in your third and final Ladder match, And Owen Hart you'll take on Mr. Perfect. Guys what do you think about tonight's huge tag team match up against Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect?

Scott Hall- In Your House is nearing, Six days from now we're all going to see me Scott Hall defeat Shawn Michaels in our third and final ladder match. Everyone is going to see me climb that ladder and grab this WWF Championship. But tonight is a whole other story. Tonight I team up with the "King Of Harts" and we're going to give some pain and punishment to you Shawn Michaels! And you Mr. Perfect! Tonight's our night. Tonight's the night for Scott Hall and the night for Owen Hart to make our name in the WWF as we beat the two of you losers. Tonight we're going to beat the two of you with ease and we're going to make things clear as we head into In Your House this Sunday night.

Owen Hart- Tonight you're looking at the greatest tag team ever formed in the WWF. Scott Hall and myself are ready for tonight's huge main event. Mr. Perfect you think you're so funny coming out here and making fun of me? This Sunday night you'll get taught a lesson you'll never forget when I end your career once and for all. I will beat you tonight and at In Your House. And Shawn Michaels, I'm going to let Scott Hall get a piece of you, But if I was you I'd watched out for the enziguri kick! Because just like last year, I'm looking to nail you in the back of the head once again.

Todd Pettengill- Owen it's you and Mr. Perfect this Sunday night, After last week when you tried to attack him with a steel chair, You know Mr. Perfect is going to be mad and he's no doubt going to be looking to take you out tonight. And.........

Owen Hart- You think I'm afraid of Mr. Perfect? You think that washed up loser scares me? You're wrong Pettengill! This Sunday night everyone is going to see me beat him in the middle of the ring. Everyone is going to see me lock him into the Sharpshooter and make him tap out like a little girl! Mr. Perfect cannot and will not beat me this Sunday night. He has no chance of beating me. The whole world is going to see that his career is going to come to an end this Sunday night. All this talk about your amazing comeback will come to an end after I'm done with you this Sunday night. Everyone will be talking about me after I'm done with you this Sunday night at In Your House.

Todd Pettengill- Scott Hall, Any thoughts on your ladder match with Shawn Michaels this Sunday night?

Scott Hall- The time for talking is over Pettengill, Everyone knows what's going to happen. Everyone knows Scott Hall is gonna be the one climbing the ladder and getting my title back down. I'm the World Wrestling Federation Champion and I'm gonna stay the champion for a very long time. Whether you or anyone else like it or not!

Todd Pettengill- Fans up next it's this huge tag team main event! Scott Hall and Owen Hart meet Mr. Perfect and Shawn Michaels!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Albert might be a big hoss, But not even he can get up from "All American" Bart Gunn's Forearm Shot! (12/8/96)

The crowd was pumped up for this huge match up. Scott Hall and Owen Hart both got the biggest heat of the night as each men came out. The entrances of Mr. Perfect and Shawn Michaels nearly blew the roof off the building. Both men got big ovations here. Scott Hall started this one off by throwing toothpicks at Michaels and Mr. Perfect! Perfect responded by spitting out his gum and slapping it right into Scott Hall's face! Owen then got gum spit at him by Michaels! All four men started this one off with a big brawl. Michaels with Hall and Perfect with Owen. Michaels and Perfect rammed Hall and Hart head first and send both men out to the floor with a pair of clotheslines. The action went out to the floor where Michaels came off the top turnbuckle with a moonsault to both Scott Hall and Owen Hart on the outside. Mr. Perfect and Scott Hall went back into the ring and went at it. It was a damn good showing from both men, Which McMahon noted we could see happen if Mr. Perfect were to win the Royal Rumble, And Scott Hall retained the title and held it until Wrestlemania 13. Michaels and Owen also went at it for old times sake and put on another solid showing that ended up with Michaels taking Owen down with a DDT. Perfect came into the ring and went at it with Owen. Owen ended up catching Perfect with the spinning heel kick which allowed Scott Hall to be tagged in. Perfect got double teamed in front of and behind the referee's back. Jim Ross said that the referee might be a bit more lenient due to this being a much hyped main event. Perfect was finally able to make the hot tag to Michales after taking Owen out with a catapult, Which sent Owen right onto Hall! Michaels came into the ring and started to clean house, Taking out both Hall and Owen with a pair of clotheslines. Owen Hart and Mr. Perfect got into a brawl on the outside which left Michaels in the ring with Scott Hall. Scott Hall had control of Michaels after catching Michaels with the fallaway slam. Scott Hall pulled Michaels up and went for the Outsider's Edge, But Michaels slipped out and nailed Hall with Sweet Chin Music for the win. Owen helped Hall to the back as Mr. Perfect came into the ring and handed Michaels the WWF Championship. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Shawn Michaels posing with the WWF Championship. Who's going to win the ladder match this Sunday night?

96, 97, 94 ****1\2

Overall Rating- 87

TV Rating- 7.51

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 7.50

Attendance- 8,305

Ticket Sales- $332,200

Notes

"JC Ice and Wolfie D blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"Goldust and John Bradshaw have a fantastic chemistry in the ring, it adds a lot to the match."- Pat Patterson

"I think i should be higher up the card."- John Bradshaw

"I would like to work with Sean Waltman at some stage, i think you'd be impressed with the results."- Marc Mero

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

News

- Friday Night Mayhem has had it's contract with UPN extented for nine more months!

- Scorpio has been suspended for the rest of the month due to him missing a photo shoot.

- Mark Llloyd has been fired from the WWF.

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: December 13, 1996

We are just two days away from In Your House "Winter Warfare". And on that night we'll see Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall fight for the last time in a ladder match. It's going to be all or nothing for both men this Sunday night. This past Monday night we saw Shawn Michaels pin Scott Hall with Sweet Chin Music. The odds are certainly in HBK's side as we head into In Your House. But tonight both men will be in Tulsa. Scott Hall must not be in a good mood after getting pinned by HBK on Monday Night Raw, Tonight we'll be hearing from the WWF Champion and you got to wonder what Scott Hall is going to say.

Sunday night we'll see a six men elimination match with the winner getting a WWF Championship match at the Royal Rumble, Tonight those six men will be involved in a six men tag team match up. Undertaker, Bret Hart and Sycho Sid team up to fight Cactus Jack, Scott Steiner and Vader. All six men have gotten into it in the past and this past Monday night. How will these six men be able to work together in teams tonight?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Marc Mero Vs. "Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh

Both men would love to get the win here, For Tiger it would be the biggest win in his career. While Marc Mero would want to continue his winning ways in the WWF. This should be a great battle between two great stars in the New Generation/

Doug Furnas and Phillip LaFon Vs. The Quebecers

These two teams have faced each other in the past, Tonight they once again meet and you know the winners would be one step closer to getting a shot at the WWF Tag Team Champions.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley© Vs. The Candyman

The Candyman has been one of the best WWF Superstars in recent years, He's been so good that he's gotten a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Helmsley is at a huge disadvantage after getting the tar beaten out of him this past Monday night by Rick Martel. Could we crown a new Intercontinental Championship.

Triple Threat Match

Brian Lee Vs. Steve Austin Vs. Chris Benoit

Their partners fought on Monday Night Raw in a triple threat match which ended in Brian Adams picking up the win. Can Lee also get the win tonight? This should be a great match as we head into the WWF Tag Team Championship match this Sunday night.

Jacobs with Bob Backlund Vs. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Jacobs has made everyone in the WWF fear him, He's beaten everyone who's stood in his way. But tonight he takes on "The Anvil". Can Neidhart end Jacobs' rampage in the WWF?

Bret Hart, Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack

These six men are getting ready to head into the six way elimination match on Sunday night, This should be a wild match as In Your House nears.

Plus, Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall will be in Tulsa! Owen Hart is also scheduled as well as British Bulldog!

user posted image

Date: December 13, 1996

Attendance: 11,046

Ticket Sales: $441,840

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Undertaker, Bret Hart, Sycho Sid taking on Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack! We're two days away from In Your House "Winter Warfare"!

Marc Mero with Sable Vs. "Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh

Tiger jumped Mero from behind to get this one started. The crowd was all right for this match, But the WWF really needs to give Tiger more TV time if they want to push him. And a manager wouldn't hurt him either. Tiger had control of most of the match, But took time to pose and taunt the crowd. Tiger kept yelling and saying "USA sucks". Mero teased making the comeback a few times, But Tiger kept taking Mero down. The "Hindu Hero" kept pounding Mero down and taunting him and Sable. Mero eventually made the comeback and took Tiger out to the floor where he hit a somersault plancha to Singh. Mero took Tiger back into the ring and took Tiger out with a big time tornado DDT. Mero went up top and hit the Wild Thing to Tiger and hooked the legs to get the win.

75, 72, 78 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with The Money Mine

We return from the commercial break where we see The Money Mine backstage.

Dawn Marie- This Sunday night we'll see this man right here, Duke Droese take on that filthy loser scum Chavo Guerrero. Chavo you could have avoided this by handing the title over. We offered you money for the title, But you had to be an idiot and chose pride. Don't you know that having pride will get you nowhere? It's all about the money Chavo. We offered you a chance to walk away and hand the title over to The Money Mine, But you didn't. So now you'll be facing Duke Droese this Sunday night for your Million Dollar Championship. And you will go down. You think your stipulation about us not being at ringside is going to stop Duke Droese? Myself, Swinger and Diamond won't be at ringside but we'll be there after he's done beating you. We'll be there after he defeats you one, two, three in the middle of the ring. We'll be there after he's standing over your body with the Million Dollar Championship. Duke Droese will beat you. We won't be spending Christmas at a homeless shelter, We'll spend it in the Bahamas away from all the poor trash. Duke Droese will be victorious this Sunday night. The forty pounds of diamonds will be around his waist and not your's Chavo. In this world that are two types of people, The rich and the poor. And we're the rich. You're the poor. And the rich always comes out on top. We're better than you, We have more money and we're smarter than you. Money makes the world go round Chavo, And this Sunday night we'll get the Million Dollar Championship. And then after that, We'll get all the other titles there is to hold in the World Wrestling Federation. Get ready for Sunday night Chavo, It'll be the night where The Money Mine dominates you.

Simon Diamond gained overness from this segment.

Doug Furnas and Phillip LaFon Vs. The Quebecers

Great tag team match here, Furnas and LaFon seem to be pulling out good matches with every tag team they've been in the ring with. The Quebecers have also been great since returning as a team, Especially Jacques who had been away from the ring for two years before returning this year. The crowd was more into this one than the opening match, But that's not unusual during a match involving Tthe Quebecers since they've always been able to get big heat from the crowd. Furnas and LaFon started off by sending both Pierre and Jacques out to the floor with a pair of drop kicks. The Quebecers finally took control of this one by double teaming Phillip LaFon. The Quebecers double teamed LaFon several times behind the referee's back, But Furnas kept making the save. Furnas got the hot tag after LaFon nailed a nasty double DDT to The Quebecers. Furnas came into the ring and started to clean house. Furnas pinned Jacques with a release German suplex for the three. Furnas and LaFon then celebrated while The Quebecers headed to the back.

85, 79, 92 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hunter Hearst Helmsley© Vs. The Candyman

The Candyman is a friend of Scott Hall and Sean Waltman behind the scenes, So I guess that's why he's been getting some TV time as of late. This one was a well worked match and only the second match between these two men this year. They fought on Superstars earlier in the year with Helmsley going over. Then, Helmsley was a midcarder and now he's one of the top heels, And The Candyman is still the same except he's not Aldo Montoya anymore. The crowd was hot for this one, Booing Helmsley every chance they got. The Candyman had control of most of the match, And the announcers hyped it because of Helmsley getting beat up by Martel on Monday Night Raw. The Candyman came very close to putting away Helmsley, But the champion kept kicking out of everything The Candyman had to offer. Helmsley took The Candyman out with the Pedigree, Helmsley stayed down for a nine count and somehow rolled his arm on top of The Candyman for the three. Afterwords, Rick Martel came running down from the back, But Helmsley grabbed his title and fled through the crowd as officials came down and tried to hold Martel back so he wouldn't get his hands on Helmsley.

81, 79, 84 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Owen Hart snaps!

Owen Hart makes his way down to the ring getting some big heat from the crowd as Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break. Owen Hart is handed a microphone from the ring announcer, But before Owen even gets to talk, The crowd begins to boo him.

Owen Hart- You people can boo me all you want, But that isn't going to make a difference. I'm out here and I'll stay out here until each and everyone of you shut the hell up. I am sick and tired of everyone in the WWF treating me like a joke. I am sick and tired of everyone laughing at me behind my back. Mr. Perfect thinks he's so funny. He thinks he's a comedian by coming out here and getting wrestlers to say I suck. I don't suck! I am better than everyone in that locker room and that's a fact! I don't know why Mr. Perfect is so confident, Because he doesn't stand a chance of beating me. All he is, Is a bunch of talk. That's all he is. Mr. Perfect is all talk. This Sunday night we're all going to see me beat Mr. Perfect and prove to the world that I am not a joke! I am going to defeat Mr. Perfect and send him back to retirement! He's going right back to retirement after I beat him this Sunday night. Mr. Perfect cannot and will not be beating me. He doesn't stand a chance against me this Sunday night. Last Monday night we were in that ring together and everyone saw what I can do. And everyone will see what I can do this Sunday night when I lock Mr. Perfect into the Sharpshooter and make him tap out. And all you fans will respect me! Everyone of you will cheer for me! For me! Not anyone else! Not for my brother Bret! Not for Shawn Michaels! And certainly not for Mr. Perfect! And........... (Owen stops talking as he notices a fan in the crowd with a "Owen sucks" sign.) Hey! Put that away! Don't make me go over there and kick your butt! (The fan taunts Owen and shows Owen the middle finger!) You think you're funny? Lets see how funny this is!

Owen Hart leaves the ring and goes to the outside. Owen gets right in the face of the fan who keeps holding his "Owen sucks" sign right in front of Owen's face. Owen snatches the sign from the fan and rips it up! The fans laugh at Owen as the the fan taunts Owen and tells him he sucks! Owen Hart then punches the fan right in the face! Owen then grabs the fan and tosses the fan into the ringside area! Owen starts to stomp away on the young fan! Owen rolls the fan into the ring and grabs a steel chair. Coachman yells that Owen is taking this too far while Hendrix says that when the fans get face to face with the wrestlers and taunt them, They should expect to get hurt! Owen comes into the ring with the chair and nails the poor fan right over the head with it! Officials come down from the back, But they can't get into the ring as Owen swings the chair at them! Owen grabs the fan and nails him with a shot right to the back! Owen Hart grabs the chair and wraps it around the fans leg. Owen comes off the second turnbuckle with a stomp right to the fans leg! The announcers yell that the leg must be broken! The crowd then goes wild as Mr. Perfect comes running down from the back! Mr. Perfect comes into the ring and starts slugging it out with Owen! Perfect tosses Owen out to the floor and checks on the fan. The officials help the fans to the back as Owen sneaks back into the ring. Owen grabs the chair and nails Perfect with on the back with it! Perfect falls down to both knees and Owen Hart nails him with a sickening chair shot to the back again! Mr. Perfect is down on the canvas screaming! Owen Hart stands over Perfect with a sick smile. Owen Hart heads to the back saying he's not responsible for this. Paramedics come down from the back and check on Perfect as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Triple Threat Match

Brian Lee Vs. Steve Austin Vs. Chris Benoit

This is another triple threat match to hype the tag team title match this Sunday night. This one was way better than the one on Monday night, With all three of these men getting the crowd into this match with lots of near falls. Brian Adams won his match on Monday Night Raw so the announcers wondered if the other half of the tag team champions, Lee could win tonight as well. Brian Lee seems to be in line for a push in the future as the announcers really hyped him up. And the crowd was on his side here despite Benoit also being a face. Austin got booed for everything he did just like Al Snow did on Monday Night Raw. Austin and Benoit went at it while Lee got thrown to the outside and it was a great display. When Lee came into the ring, He ran down both men with a clothesline. Austin much like Snow, Tried to get someone on his side, But ended up getting his ass kicked by both men for his trouble. Lee won this match with a roll up on Austin out of nowhere right after Austin hit Benoit with the Stone Cold Stunner. Lee celebrated his win on top of the stage while Austin argued with the referee.

89, 84, 94 ****1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mark Henry gets even with Bulldog!

British Bulldog makes his way down to the ring as we return from the commercial break. The announcers bicker over who's going to win between British Bulldog and Mark Henry this Sunday night. Coachman picks Henry while Hendrix picks Bulldog. Hendrix also sneaks in a few funny fat jokes about Mark Henry.

British Bulldog- I know why you people are booing me, It's because I outsmarted that fool Mark Henry on Monday Night Raw isn't it? Did you really think that big fat ape was going to be able to take me down and beat me up? I proved to him who's smarter. I guess they didn't teach him anything in the Olympics. Mark Henry this Sunday night the two of us are going to fight and only one of us is going to come out the winner and that man will be me. And you want to know why? I'm a better wrestler than you. This is wrestling. It's called the World Wrestling Federation for a reason. You do not belong here Mark Henry. No one likes you. No one cares about you. No one wants to see you out here every week. These fans who like you are morons. These fans boo me but yet they cheer a big fat loser like you. This Sunday night everyone will see me pin you one, two, three in the center of the ring. And then you'll go back to wherever you came from because you do not belong in the WWF. You do not belong in the World Wrestling Federation and you do not belong anywhere near me. And............

The fans begin to cheer as the image of Mark Henry is shown on the Friday Night Mayhem screen. We see that Mark Henry is standing outside in the parking lot.

British Bulldog- What the hell do you want? Are you not man enough to come down to the ring?

Mark Henry- I could come down to that ring and whoop your butt all over Tulsa, But I think some good old fashioned revenge would be alot better right now. Don't you?

British Bulldog- Revenge? What are you talking about you moron?

Mark Henry- You come out here each and every week and insult me. You make fun of me and call me fat and all those stupid names. You talk about how you're this big dog and how you have this big bite, Since you're the bulldog I guess you like dog food don't ya?

British Bulldog- So? What's your point Henry?

Mark Henry- Since you are the Bulldog, I figured nothing would please you more than to eat some dog food!

Mark Henry steps aside and we see he's in the parking area. And we see a car behind him and inside, It's full of dog food! (Out of the can, The nasty looking ones)

Mark Henry- That's over five hundred pounds of nasty dog food! And guess who's car that is, Your's!

We get a closer look of the car and it has "Bulldog #1" on the license plate! Bulldog is going nuts in the ring. Kicking the ropes and screaming at Henry!

Mark Henry- I hope you have some good insurance man, Because you going to be needing it to clean this mess up. And Bulldog, This Sunday night I'm gonna bring a can of dog food just for you and stuff it down your big mouth! Later!

Mark Henry's image fades from the screen as Bulldog stands in the ring and starts shouting. The fans laugh at Bulldog as Coachman says that Henry has just got even with Bulldog! Hendrix says that Bulldog is going to stuff the dog food right down Henry's throat this Sunday night!

Mark Henry gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jacobs with Bob Backlund Vs. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Pretty much a squash match here. This means Neidhart could still be in the WWF doghouse for his recent attitude problem. Jacobs dominated the entire match with Neidhart barely getting any offense in, Except for a few right hands. He didn't even knock down Jacobs the whole entire match. But the crowd was into this match, Booing Jacobs and Backlund every chance they got. Jacobs and Neidhart went to the outside one point during the match and Jacobs destroyed Neidhart out there. Ramming Neidhart head first into the steel ring post five times! Jacobs finished Neidhart off with the Choke Slam, After he couldn't get Neidhart up for the Powerbomb Of Pain. Jacobs wasn't done though and grabbed Neidhart by the throat and hit another Choke Slam to Neidhart! Jacobs again lifted Neidhart up and hit a second Choke Slam to Neidhart! Jacobs and Backlund stood over Jim Neidhart and started laughing as we went to a commercial break.

76, 78, 72 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James takes more punishment!

Jesse James comes down to the ring, Getting a big ovation from the crowd. Jonathan Coachman reminds us that last week we saw James getting beat up by his own father.

Jesse James- I came out here not to talk about this Sunday night. Or my match with Jeff Jarrett. I came out here to talk to my father. We all saw him attack me last week. I can't believe my own flesh and blood would side with Jeff Jarrett. Dad I know you're here tonight and I hope I can talk some sense into you. What you're doing is hurting the whole entire family dad. Can't you see Jeff Jarrett is just using you to get to me? This Sunday night you're going to be in his corner for God's sake! Don't you understand what you're doing? Don't you see anything wrong with that? Dad you have to stop this. So come on out here and lets talk this through. I'm not leaving this ring until you come on down here.

Bob Armstrong comes down to the ring after James stands in there for about a minute after calling out his father. Armstrong gets into the ring and shoves his son, Who doesn't shove him back.

Bob Armstrong- Look at you! You're a loser Jesse! You were always a loser! You were always a joke to our entire family! No wonder I had to go with a real winner. Jeff Jarrett is a winner and you're a loser. You never did anything right! You always got bad grades, You had stupid friends and some butt ugly girlfriends! You wouldn't even have been a wrestler if I hadn't begged Jeff Jarrett to take you under his wing! And what do you do? You leave him out to dry!

Jesse James- You don't know the story. There's...............

Bob Armstrong- Shut your mouth! I wasn't done talking to you. Don't make me get out the leather belt and whip the tar out of you! Just like when you were a kid! You come to the WWF and suck up to all these morons. But the truth is, Jeff Jarrett is the one who made you into a star! And you dumped him just like that! You were in war for God's sake! You should know not to leave a man behind! But you did leave Jeff behind! I am ashamed to be your father! And this Sunday night I'm going to be in the corner of Jeff Jarrett and I'm going to watch him beat you senseless! And after he's done beating you, I'm gonna go into the ring and raise his hand!

Jesse James- I.........

Bob Armstrong- You look like you're going to cry! What's the matter Jesse? You wanna cry? You wanna go home and cry to mommy? Like you always did as a child? You're pathetic! You can't even bring yourself to hit me! Come on Jesse! Be a man! Be a man for once in your life and hit me! Come on! What's the matter Jesse? Can't hit your old man? Not man enough to hit me? Look at you! Shaking like a little girl! You're such a coward! And this Sunday night Jeff Jarrett is going to beat you and there's nothing you can do about it! I'm going to be in his corner while he beats you. And he is going to beat you. And he's going to bring tradition back to wrestling. Forget all this new generation crap! And you will not be apart of it Jesse! You will not be apart of the new era in the WWF! You will be his roadie again! Look at you! You couldn't even hit me! What kind of man are you? I think you're just a great big b****!

The crowd cheers as James strikes Armstrong right across the face, Knocking down Armstrong! James looks a bit sorry, And goes to help up his dad. The fans then boo as Jeff Jarrett runs down from the back with a guitar in hand! Jarrett comes into the ring and nails Jesse James right over the head with it! Armstrong gets up and he and Jarrett stomp down on James! Jarrett pulls James up and plants him with a DDT! Jarrett and Armstrong leave the ring while Jesse James is left laid out.

Jeff Jarrett lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart, Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack

Both teams had a few problems early on, Undertaker and Sid were going to go right after each other, But Bret Hart stopped them and got shoved down by both men for his trouble. Vader and Steiner almost went at it as well, But Jack kept them apart. All six men started off in a huge brawl. The face team cleaned house by each men sending their opponents out to the floor. On the outside we saw Undertaker send Vader right into Sid "accidentally". Bret Hart then went to hit Jack with the ring bell, But Jack ducked and Hart "accidentally" took out Undertaker. Inside the ring at one point Sid and Scott Steiner were fighting, Vader came into the ring and took both Sid and his partner Steiner out with clotheslines! That's when all hell broke loose and all six men went at it again, This time partners went right after each other! Sid and Undertaker fought while Vader and Steiner also fought! This left Hart and Jack going at it. Undertaker and Sid ended up on the outside as well as Vader and Steiner. Hart and Jack fought a great battle inside the ring with Bret avoiding the Mandible Claw at all costs. Jack also kept avoiding the Sharpshooter. The end came when Bret Hart countered Jack's double arm hook DDT into a inside cradle and got the win. But after the match was over, Sid came into the ring and grabbed Bret Hart by the throat and Choke Slammed Bret Hart! Vader then came into the ring and avalanched Sid down! Steiner got into the ring and jumped Vader from behind! Steiner then hit a huge overhead belly to belly suplex to Vader! That's when the deadman got into the ring. Steiner turned around and got Choke Slammed! Vader got up and also got Choke Slammed! Sid was the next one to get Choke Slammed! Undertaker stood over Bret Hart, Vader, Sycho Sid and Scott Steiner as Cactus Jack fled the ring. Undertaker and Jack stared each other down with Jack laughing like a maniac.

91, 93, 87 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Brian Adams almost stops Al Snow's heart from beating with a devastating Heart Punch! (Monday Night Raw 12/9/96)

Hall and Michaels bring out the ladder!

Scott Hall makes his way down to the ring as we return from the commercial break. The crowd boos as the World Wrestling Federation Champion walks down to the ring. Scott Hall comes into the ring and poses as pyro goes off behind him. The WWF Championship is wrapped tightly around his waist. Scott Hall is handed a microphone and prepares to talk, The crowd boo Scott Hall and chant "HBK".

Scott Hall- Hey yo........... This Sunday night is the night. We're just two days away from the ladder match. Me and Shawn Michaels himself once again in our third and final ladder match for this belt, For the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Two men and one title. It's our third and final ladder match. And Shawn it all comes down to this one match. Because the loser cannot fight the champion. It's your last chance to get this back and it's my last chance to keep this. And you know I'm going to be doing everything possible to keep the title. I'm going to do everything it takes to keep this World Wrestling Federation Championship around my waist. It's going to be a brutal match Shawn and you know it. Are you ready for it? We been there before. This is our match. No one except us have been crazy enough to do this match. And only one man will be the king of the ladder so to speak. Only one man will leave with the title around his waist. And the question is will it be you or me? It's gonna be me Shawn. I am promising the whole world right now, I'm going in this Sunday night as champion and I'm leaving as the champion. I'm climbing that ladder and getting my title. I'm going to leave still the champion. Sunday night is the night where the Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels rivalry comes to a close and one man leaves with the gold. The fans turned on me, They went to you and everyone else. That's fine with me Shawn, Because now I got this title. And this title means more to me than it ever will to you. You don't know how hard I worked to get this title. You don't know how long I waited for this title to come around my waist. And now that it's finally here, It isn't leaving my waist! This Sunday night history will be made. The final ladder match between the two of us. It's all or nothing Shawn. You might have pinned me on Monday night but this is gonna be a ladder match. And you gotta be able to climb up there to get the title. And I'm the one who's going to climb the ladder. I made my mark in the first ladder match, And now the third and final one will be the night where everyone remembers Scott Hall. Where everyone remembers Scott Hall as the greatest World Wrestling Federation Champion of all time. And that will be what happens. That's how I'm going to go down. As the greatest WWF Champion of all time. And there's nothing you or anybody else can do about it. And Shawn, I know you're here. So let me make myself perfectly clear to you HBK. I ain't feeling like waiting two more days. Lets see who the better man is tonight!

Shawn Michaels' music begins to play to a huge ovation from the crowd. Scott Hall stands in the ring and takes the title off his waist as Shawn Michaels comes down the entrance way looking ready for a fight. Hall drops the title down and tells Michaels to bring it! Michaels comes into the ring and both men begin to slug it out! Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels trade blows in the center of the ring. Scott Hall takes Michaels down with a right hand to the face and begins to stomp away on Michaels! Scott Hall pulls Shawn Michaels up and sends Michaels to the ropes. Michaels ducks a clothesline from Scott Hall and comes off the ropes with the flying forearm to Hall! Michaels nips up and slams Scott Hall down. Shawn Michaels goes up top, But Scott Hall quickly gets up and throws Michaels off the top turnbuckle, Sending Michaels down to the canvas! Scott Hall takes the WWF Championship and nails Michaels right upside the head with it! Scott Hall tosses the belt down and calls for the Outsider's Edge! Scott Hall lifts Shawn up to his feet and positions Michaels for the Outsider's Edge. Hall gets Michaels in the air, But Michaels slips out of it and Hall turns around right into Sweet Chin Music! Just like on Monday Night Raw! Michaels goes to the outside and looks under the ring for something. Michaels pulls out a ladder match! Michaels comes into the ring with the ladder. Scott Hall staggers up to his feet and Michaels rams the ladder right across his gut! Hall goes down to the canvas where Michaels again drives the ladder into Hall's midsection! Michaels sets the ladder up and begins to climb it. Scott Hall is down on the canvas and Michaels looks at the crowd who are going nuts, Michaels comes off the very top of the ladder with a splash to Scott Hall's ribs! Just like at Wrestlemania X! Scott Hall quickly rolls out to the ring as HBK's music plays. Michaels grabs the WWF Championship and poses with it as Scott Hall slowly heads to the back holding his ribs. We go off the air with Scott Hall down on the entrance way holding his ribs as Shawn Michaels poses with the WWF Championship. Who will win this Sunday night?

Overall Rating- 83

TV Rating- 7.91

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 1.96

Attendance- 8,278

Ticket Sales- $331,120

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.96

Attendance- 1,101

Ticket Sales- $33,030

News

- the fan used for the Owen Hart segment was USWA talent Johnny Hall.

OOC- The final PPV card will be up tonight :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: December 15, 1996

Final Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Ladder Match

Whoever Loses Will Not Get A WWF Title Shot Until The Champion Loses The Title!

Shawn Michaels Vs. Scott Hall©

Six Way Elimination Match

The Winner Meets The World Wrestling Federation Champion At The Royal Rumble!

Undertaker Vs. Bret Hart Vs. Sycho Sid Vs. Vader Vs. Scott Steiner Vs. Cactus Jack

Hunter Hearst Helmsley© Vs. Rick Martel

Million Dollar Championship

The Money Mine Are Banned From Ringside!

If Duke Droese Loses, Then The Money Mine Will Have To Spend Christmas At A Homeless Shelter!

Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Triple Threat Match

Brian Adams and Brian Lee© Vs. Steve Austin and Al Snow Vs. Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman

Tennessee Street Fight

If Jesse James Loses, He Becomes Jeff Jarrett's Roadie!

If Jeff Jarrett Loses, He Gets His Head Shaved!

Jeff Jarrett Vs. Jesse James

Mr. Perfect Vs. Owen Hart

British Bulldog Vs. Mark Henry

Free For All

Rocky Maivia Vs. Albert

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? (Free For All does not count!)

2. What will be the match before the main event?

3. How many titles will change hand? (Titles cannot change hands on a DQ, Count out, No contest etc!)

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR)

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who?

7. Post the orders of entry in the six men elimination match.

8. Post the orders of elimination in the six men elimination match.

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Ladder Match

Whoever Loses Will Not Get A WWF Title Shot Until The Champion Loses The Title!

Shawn Michaels Vs. Scott Hall©

Six Way Elimination Match

The Winner Meets The World Wrestling Federation Champion At The Royal Rumble!

Undertaker Vs. Bret Hart Vs. Sycho Sid Vs. Vader Vs. Scott Steiner Vs. Cactus Jack

Hunter Hearst Helmsley© Vs. Rick Martel

Million Dollar Championship

The Money Mine Are Banned From Ringside!

If Duke Droese Loses, Then The Money Mine Will Have To Spend Christmas At A Homeless Shelter!

Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Triple Threat Match

Brian Adams and Brian Lee© Vs. Steve Austin and Al Snow Vs. Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman

Tennessee Street Fight

If Jesse James Loses, He Becomes Jeff Jarrett's Roadie!

If Jeff Jarrett Loses, He Gets His Head Shaved!

Jeff Jarrett Vs. Jesse James

Mr. Perfect Vs. Owen Hart

British Bulldog Vs. Mark Henry

Free For All

Rocky Maivia Vs. Albert

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? (Free For All does not count!)

Bulldog vs. Henry

2. What will be the match before the main event?

6 Man Elimation Match

3. How many titles will change hand? (Titles cannot change hands on a DQ, Count out, No contest etc!)

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)

Bulldog vs. Mark Henry

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR)

Ladder Match

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who?

No

7. Post the orders of entry in the six men elimination match.

1.Undertaker

2.Catus Jack

3.Steiner

4.Sid

5.Vader

6.Bret Hart

8. Post the orders of elimination in the six men elimination match.

1.Steiner

2.Sid

3.Undertaker

4.Vader

5.Bret Hart

Winner- Catus Jack