World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Date: November 11, 1996

We're just six days away from the 1996 Survivor Series. The Survivor Series will be a big night for alot of men, Including Cactus Jack. Cactus Jack will face Undertaker at the Survivor Series in a Casket Match. Tonight Cactus Jack takes on the tough man from Mobile in the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history, Cactus Jack faces Bob Holly in tonight's main event! What a huge main event this should be, Holly has been one of the top WWF Superstars for a long time now, And tonight he has a chance to defeat Cactus Jack in the main event. But the question is, Can he do it? This match will be fought under Hardcore rules!

Shawn Michaels will be in Mobile as well. Michaels is getting ready for his huge title defense against Scott Hall at the Survivor Series this Sunday night. And tonight we'll hear from the WWF Champion. What will HBK have to say tonight?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Bret Hart Vs. Scott Taylor

Scott Taylor has been red hot since making his debut in the WWF, Tonight he takes on a former three time WWF Champion!

Chavo Guerrero, Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit Vs. Goldust, Billy Gunn and Jacobs

Jacobs has been running wild as of late, Destroying everyone in his way. This will no doubt be a big match leading to the Survivor Series.

British Bulldog Vs. Rick Martel

Both men are involved in Sunday night's Wild Card match. This should be a great match between two great wrestlers.

PG-13 Vs. The Magician and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

PG-13 have been unbeatable in tag team action, Tonight they face this strange tag team!

Hardcore Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Bob Holly

Bob Holly is home tonight, Can he score the huge upset in this Hardcore Match?

Shawn Michaels is also scheduled to be at Monday Night Raw! And we'll hear from The Corporation!

Edited by Baby Hewey

Pillman and Benoit in 1996....

Hmmm....

Ooops, wrong fed :D

Looks like we're also going to see a prelude to Hardcore "I'm beating the piss out of some smuch since I'm in with the Boss" Holly.

user posted image

Date: November 11, 1996

Attendance: 11,047

Ticket Sales: $441,880

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bob Holly facing Cactus Jack in a Hardcore Match!

Wild Card Bah Gawd!

Owen Hart comes down to the ring to start Monday Night Raw off. The fans give Owen some serious heat as he walks down to the ring. McMahon hypes the wild card ten men elimination match this Sunday night at the Survivor Series as Owen prepares to talk.

Owen Hart- This Sunday night is the Survivor Series. The big ten. The tenth annual Survivor Series. And I'll be forced to team up with Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, Jeff Jarrett and Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Now, I got no problems with Jarrett and Hunter. But as far as Martel and Perfect are concerned, I've never gotten about Martel stealing my Intercontinental Championship. And Mr. Perfect, You've started something with my brother in law that I do not like. I do not like the fact that you're messing around with Bulldog. Mr. Perfect you and I might be partners at the Survivor Series, But who do you think you are? You think you're going to out do everyone else? You think you're going to steal the show from us at the Survivor Series? This is the New Generation, This is the year 1996. Your time has long passed Perfect. At the Survivor Series you won't be surviving unless I carry you through the match. I don't care if you get eliminated or not, Survivor Series will be my night. It's going to be Owen Hart's night. Mr. Perfect, I sure hope no one goes for your injured back. I know I won't mind if someone from the other team takes you out. That's the way the game is going to be played Mr. Perfect. That's why it's the wild card match. And that's why Owen Hart will survive the Survivor Series. I know who to be friends with, And I know who to be enemies with. And.............

Ahmed Johnson comes down to the ring as Owen Hart was about to finish his sentence. The fans go nuts as Johnson climbs into the ring.

Owen Hart- What are you doing here? You're not suppose be out here when I'm talking! You shouldn't have come out here!

Ahmed Johnson- You shut your mouth and listen to what I have to say, Before I stuff my foot up your a**. And you don't want my foot up your a**! All this talk about the Survivor Series, Everyone talking about that fool Mr. Perfect returning to the ring.........

Owen Hart- (Interrupting Ahmed Johnson) That's right! What's the big deal about him?

Ahmed Johnson- Next time your cracker a** interrupt me again, I'm shoving my boot so far up your mouth it'll come out your a**! Never interrupt me again or this boot coming up your a**! Got that my friend?

Owen Hart- You should cool it before something happens that you don't want to happen.

Ahmed Johnson- What are you going to do with me? I'll toss your skinny a** round this ring! Now then, I was talking about how everyone talking bout Mr. Perfect. Mr. Perfect this and Mr. Perfect that, He going to be in a world of hurt at the Survivor Series if he gets tagged in there and I'm in there with him, And you're on his team at the Survivor Series! That means my foot going up your a** this Sunday night Owen Hart! And my foot going up Martel's a**, Jarrett's a**, Helmsley's a** and Perfect's a**! It's gonna be a throw down on Sunday night! The people's champion going to whoop some a**! I'm going to throw down each and everyone of you on Sunday night! And I know you got your brother in law in there, If Bulldog gets in my way, My foot is going up his a** too! My foot going the whole Hart Family's a** if I feel like it!

Owen Hart- You think so? This Sunday night if you get in my face, The only foot you're getting is one of my feet hitting you upside the head and knocking you out! And never talk about my family again, Well you can shove your foot up Bret but not anyone else in the Hart Family!

Ahmed Johnson- Why don't you try right now Owen? We in this ring, And I feel like beating you down right here and right now! I'm sure the fans in Mobile, Alabama would love to see me whoop your a**! You think you're beating me at the Survivor Series? I'm surviving this Sunday night Owen Hart! You'll.............

Hunter Hearst Helmsley's music begins to play which interrupts Ahmed Johnson. The Intercontinental Champion makes his way down to the ring and he doesn't look too happy.

Ahmed Johnson- What the hell do you want? You want my foot up your a** too Helmsley? Cause I'll take that title if you want a match with me.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- I'm sure you would love to get a shot at my Intercontinental Championship. I'm sure you'd love to steal my Intercontinental Championship like the good thug you are Ahmed Johnson. But you're not getting anywhere my Intercontinental Championship. You keep those eyes off of my title. Because it's my title, Not your's! I'm the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. And this Sunday night I'll be in a team full of former Intercontinental Champions. I just hope they don't get jealous of the fact that I'm a better champion then they ever were. And Ahmed Johnson, You come out here and talk about hurting my teammates, You better keep away from us before the match. Because you wouldn't want to get hurt by the two of us tonight.

Owen Hart- Yeah! You better keep that trap shut before the two of us give you a little preview of what will wait for you at this Sunday's Survivor Series! You don't both of us shoving our foots up your..........

Ahmed Johnson- (Interrupting Owen) Oh lets see you two fools try! Lets see the two of you try to beat me down! I'll beat the both of you down and send your a**** to the hospital!

Ahmed Johnson drops his microphone down and tells both men to bring it! Owen and Helmsley look at each other and go after Ahmed Johnson! Johnson is able to take down both men with clotheslines! Johnson has the advantage for the first few seconds, But after a Helmsley low blow, Helmsley and Owen take down Johnson! Helmsley hits Johnson with the Pedigree! Owen tells Helmsley to stand Johnson up because he's hitting him with the enziguri kick! Before they could do anymore damage, Sycho Sid runs down from the back! Sid gets into the ring and runs right over Owen Hart with a clothesline! Helmsley gets decked with a right hand! Sid tosses Helmsley to the outside! Sid grabs Owen and tosses Owen right onto Helmsley on the outside! Johnson and Sid stare each other down while Owen and Helmsley head to the back. Jim Ross says the wild card match at the Survivor Series should be an amazing match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart Vs. Scott Taylor

Now this one was one hell of a match. Scott Taylor will no doubt get praised for this one, For keeping up with "The Hitman". Taylor isn't really all that over, But Bret Hart is one of the most over wrestlers in the whole entire world today so the crowd was hot for this opening match. Both men will be involved at the Survivor Series this Sunday night. The folks in Mobile started several "Taylor's gay" chants directed at Taylor when he did some gay posing. Huge "Hitman" chants went on through out the match. Taylor and Hart started off doing a sequence with both men getting several near falls over each other. Taylor got to out wrestle Bret during apart of the match and started taunting Hart. Hart then out wrestled Taylor and copied Taylor's pose which got a huge reaction from the fans. Taylor turned things around for himself after he took Bret out to the floor and send Bret to the steel guardrail back first! Taylor then dominated "The Hitman". Hart made the comeback after catching Taylor with a DDT and hit Taylor with his usual trademark moves. Bret Hart locked Scott Taylor into the Sharpshooter! Just when Taylor was about to tap out, Scott Steiner came down from the back and nailed Bret Hart right upside the head with a steel chair! The referee then called for the bell and awarded Hart the match as a result of a disqualification! Steiner stood over Bret Hart and shouted at "The Hitman" as Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

95, 91, 99 ****3/4

Will it all end for DiBiase at the Survivor Series?

We cut to the back where we see The Corporation standing by.

Ted DiBiase- We're just six days away from the Survivor Series. Six days away from the night where The Corporation ends The Brotherhood once and for all. The Brotherhood think that they're going to win at the Survivor Series, But they are dead wrong. The Survivor Series will be our night. It will be the night where The Corporation puts an end to The Brotherhood. You people have asked why I would risk everything, Because if these men do lose, Then Ted DiBiase is gone from the World Wrestling Federation. But they won't lose. That's why I would put my own career on the line. I have confidence in these men, I have confidence that these men will come out of Survivor Series victorious. Do you think that Brian Adams is going to stop me? Brian Lee? The Harris Brothers? John Bradshaw? You think those men will stop The Corporation. It's going to be a ten men war, Someone will get hurt. Something is going to explode in New York City. And in the end, The Corporation will come out on top just like we always do. The Corporation is the elite group in wrestling. And we're beating The Brotherhood at the Survivor Series. Ted DiBiase isn't going anywhere! The Corporation isn't going to disband. It's a war you five men cannot win. We're coming out as the winners this Sunday night. You can't stop these men. Al Snow, Steve Austin, Sean Waltman, Steve Blackman and Albert can't be beaten. One of these men will survive, It doesn't matter if you guys go through four of them and it's left four against one, These men got heart and they got the soul. The Corporation isn't going anywhere. We're ending The Brotherhood and then we're winning all the titles in the World Wrestling Federation! Every man has a price to pay for the Million Dollar Man, And The Brotherhood is gonna pay the ultimate price on Sunday night!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chavo Guerrero, Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit Vs. Goldust with Marlena, Billy Gunn with Sunny and Jacobs with Bob Backlund

Jerry "The King" Lawler was at the announce position for this match and provided several funny comments like only "The King" can. The three managers at ringside were getting involved in this one through out the match. Chavo is wearing a bandage from where Jacobs busted him open on Friday Night Mayhem. Chavo is also the Million Dollar Champion despite the fact that the title hasn't been defended in weeks. Chavo gets a bigger pop than Benoit and Pillman, He appears to be more over than his partners. Benoit and Pillman seem to be adjusting well in the WWF. The managers kept involving through out this one which allowed the heels to get the advantage. This one came to an end with Benoit and Pillman brawling with Jacobs and Goldust on the outside which left Chavo in the ring with Billy Gunn. Billy easily overpowered the smaller Chavo and kept tossing the young man around the ring. Billy got too cocky and started posing for Sunny, Which allowed Chavo to sneak up behind Billy and roll Billy up for the three! Pillman, Benoit and Chavo then fled through the crowd victorious while Lawler threw a fit at the announce position.

83, 81, 86

Interview with The Brotherhood

Our cameras take us to the back where we see The Brotherhood standing by.

Brian Adams- Ted DiBiase we heard your comments from earlier tonight, You seem pretty confident for a guy who's going to lose everything on Sunday night. You think The Corporation will be able to defeat us at the Survivor Series? Your Corporation is going to survive this Sunday night? Your boys are going to be in a world of trouble this Sunday night when The Brotherhood comes after them. We're going to be coming at you hard and fast. We all know it's going to be one hell of a fight, But we've survived our fights with you guys. We've beaten you guys, Hell, We took your tag team championship. All that's left to do is to rid the World Wrestling Federation of Ted DiBiase. We're getting rid of The Corporation and you Ted DiBiase. The Survivor Series will be our night. It's time for The Corporation to end and we're going to be the guys that end it!

Brian Lee- It's all coming to an end Ted DiBiase, Your Corporation will die at the Survivor Series. The Brotherhood will make sure of that. We're gonna make sure your Corporation doesn't live after the Survivor Series. We're going to walk into the Survivor Series and pummel you guys into the ground. We're going to walk out of the Survivor Series the winners. The Corporation will be no more after this Sunday night. The Corporation will know that there's no stopping us. We took your gold, And now we're going to end this once and for all.

Ron Harris- The Corporation has been around for way too long! It's time that we put an end to it! It's time that The Brotherhood takes The Corporation out and takes Ted DiBiase down with them! The Survivor Series will be our night. It's going to be the night where we put The Corporation out of business. Only one team can come out the winner, And that's going to be us!

Don Harris- We came to the WWF to help these men out, We came to the WWF to make sure that the WWF wouldn't have The Corporation running around. We're going to make sure that you guys go down at the Survivor Series.

John Bradshaw- Ted DiBiase, I hope you're ready to be unemployed after Sunday night. Because ain't nobody gonna hire a washed up loser like you. We're storming into New York City to do one thing and one thing only, To put an end to The Corporation. It's gonna happen this Sunday night. I know some of us are going to get hurt, And I know some of us will bleed, But in the end, We're going to make sure that The Corporation doesn't live after the Survivor Series.

Brian Adams- The Survivor Series will be our night boys, The Corporation will die at the Survivor Series. We're making sure of that!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog with Vader Vs. Rick Martel

Bulldog has been requesting matches with Martel for a long time now. It seems like Davey Boy Smith really wanted to lock it up with Martel since Martel's return. This one was also booked to hype the wild card tag team match at the Survivor Series on Sunday night. Vader came down to the ring with British Bulldog. Jim Ross claimed that Vader had no business out there. This one was a great match, Bulldog and Martel seem to work really well together. The crowd was hot for this match, Even more than the Bret Hart/Scott Taylor match up. Vader got involved several times, Taking a few cheap shots in on Martel on the outside while Bulldog distracted the referee. Martel kept fighting back though, Martel made the comeback after he caught Bulldog with a big bulldog. Vader tried to get involved, But Martel decked him right off the apron! Martel took Bulldog down with a huge spinebuster and locked Bulldog into the Quebec Crab! Vader got back up on the apron distracting the referee! Martel let go of the hold and decked Vader with a right hand knocking Vader off the apron! Bulldog hit Martel with a low blow behind the referee's back and drove Martel down to the canvas with the Running Powerslam! Bulldog covered Martel and scored the win! After the match ended, Vader came running into the ring and took Martel out with a huge clothesline! Martel got stomped on by both Vader and Bulldog! The crowd then went nuts as Mr. Perfect ran down from the back with a steel chair! Vader and Bulldog saw Perfect coming and told him that this was none of his business! Perfect agreed and looked like he was going to leave the ring, Perfect then drilled Bulldog with a huge chair shot right to the head! Vader was next and got nailed by a huge chair shot from Perfect! Bulldog and Vader quickly fled to the back. Perfect threw the chair down and taunted both men. Martel got up and took the chair. Perfect turned around, And Martel looked at him, Holding the steel chair. Martel gave Perfect the chair and both men shook hands! McMahon claimed that Martel and Perfect are united for the wild card tag team match!

96, 97, 95

Mr. Perfect's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Mr. Perfect gained overness from this turn.

Sit Down Interview With Rocky Maivia

We're taken to the announce position where the announcers talk about the Survivor Series. They talk about one man who's making his debut at the Survivor Series, Rocky Maivia. McMahon says that we're about to see a special sit down interview that Jim Ross had with Rocky Maivia earlier today.

Jim Ross- Thank you for joining me today Rocky.

Rocky Maivia- No problem Jim Ross, It's a pleasure to be here with you.

Jim Ross- As we all know, This Sunday night we'll see this man right here, The first ever third generation superstar, Rocky Maivia make his official debut in the World Wrestling Federation. Not only is he the first ever third generation superstar, But he's making his debut at the Survivor Series. His first ever match will be at the Survivor Series. Rocky are there nerves as the Survivor Series nears?

Rocky Maivia- Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this Sunday night. I can't wait to make my official debut at the Survivor Series. This will not only be my debut, But it's also my first ever wrestling match. I'm a bit nervous because of where I'm making my debut, It's the Survivor Series. It's Madison Square Garden. So I'm pretty nervous about that. I can't believe my official debut will be front of millions and millions of fans around the world.

Jim Ross- You are the first and only third generation superstar in the history of the World Wrestling Federation, How do you feel about that Rocky?

Rocky Maivia- It's an honor to be a third generation superstar. I know alot of people are thinking that this kid is cocky, Or he's overconfident, But I'm not. I do have confidence in myself, But I won't let the fact that I'm a third generation superstar make me overconfident. I'm proud to have had both my father and grandfather wrestle before me, I know they're proud of me being a WWF Superstar. I know everyone of my family members will be watching the Survivor Series. And I know they'll be cheering me on.

Jim Ross- You'll be teaming up with Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Chavo Guerrero at this year's Survivor Series. Have you talked to any of these men? How do you feel about them as wrestlers and how do you feel about teaming up with them at the Survivor Series?

Rocky Maivia- I haven't gotten to talk to them yet, But I am honored to have been picked to team with those men. I feel those guys are all tremendous athletes. I think they're the best of the best in the World Wrestling Federation. I've been watching the shows on TV and I've been so impressed by these guys. They are all such great wrestlers, It's a honor to be teaming up with them at the Survivor Series. I can't wait to get to see them and talk to them. Hopefully the Survivor Series will be a big night for all of us.

Jim Ross- Your opponents will be Billy Gunn, Jacobs, Goldust and Jerry "The King" Lawler. How do you feel about those men?

Rocky Maivia- Those guys in my opinion are all great wrestlers, I think they have the wrong idea of what it takes to become huge stars, But they are all amazing wrestlers. It's going to be great to be in the ring with those guys at the Survivor Series. I've watched all those men in action and they've impressed the heck out of me. I can't wait to lock it up with those guys, I know they like to cheat and use dirty tactics, But they won't put me down. Rocky Maivia is heading into Survivor Series with one goal in mind, And that is to win. Those guys will get the best of Rocky Maivia this Sunday night.

Jim Ross- This is of course your first ever match, How do you think you'll do? Have you been training for this huge match?

Rocky Maivia- I been training for this match everyday of the week. I been working on my moves and everything. I'm going to be the best I can be this Sunday night. I'm going to be in there with the best that the World Wrestling Federation has to offer, This is my big chance and I won't ruin it. I'm going to walk into the Survivor Series and give it one hundred and ten percent. Everyday until the Survivor Series, I'll be training.

Jim Ross- You played football for the Miami Hurricanes until a injury ruined any chances of you making it to the NFL, You then decided to become a wrestler. How did you decide to become a wrestler?

Rocky Maivia- Well after my injury, I didn't really know what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I didn't know what I would do. I always was a wrestling fan. My dad and grandfather were very big wrestling stars, I then decided why not? Why not come to the World Wrestling Federation? I think wrestling is my calling. I think that's what I was put on the earth to do. Wrestle. If my injury hadn't happened then who knows? I could be a big football player, But football was apart of my life, It's the past now. I'm looking at the Survivor Series, Madison Square Garden. Millions of people watching at home. I'm focused on the World Wrestling Federation. That's my biggest priority right now.

Jim Ross- What are your goals in the WWF? Where do you see yourself going in a few years? What do you want to accomplish?

Rocky Maivia- There's alot of thinks I want to accomplish, One of them is obviously becoming the World Wrestling Federation Champion. That's my top priority. I also want the fans to be entertained by me. I want to them to get their moneys worth when they see Rocky Maivia come out here and wrestle. I want to face each and everyone of the top WWF Superstars. It doesn't matter who it is, I want to go out there and just wrestle. And most of all, I want the fans to enjoy seeing me out there. Whether they boo or cheer me. I hope the fans are impressed with what they see at the Survivor Series.

Jim Ross- Thank you for taking time and doing this interview with me. Good luck at the Survivor Series and with the rest of your World Wrestling Federation career Rocky.

Rocky Maivia- Thank you Jim Ross, I'm going to make Survivor Series a memorable event for all the fans of the World Wrestling Federation.

The video ends and we're taken to the announce posititon. The announcers say that Rocky Maivia is all business and that he'll be debuting Sunday night at the Survivor Series.

Rocky Maivia gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

PG-13 Vs. The Magician and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

The crowd was quiet for this one due to the awesomeness of Martel/Bulldog a few minutes ago. PG-13 did a rap dissing The Magician, Neidhart and Mobile. The Quebecers sat at ringside for this one and kept bothering McMahon and Ross. Jacques made some funny comments about Oklahoma which pissed off Jim Ross at the ringside area. PG-13 are improving each and every time they're out there, They carried The Magician and Neidhart to a great tag team match up. Neidhart hasn't done much since his suspension, But then again, He was only brought back into the WWF to please Bret Hart who was not too happy over having to drop the WWF Championship to Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 12. PG-13 win this one when both members came off the opposite corners with splashes to Neidhart for the 1,2,3. The Quebecers then cheered PG-13 on from ringside.

72, 60, 85

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Interview with Cactus Jack

We go to the interview area backstage where Kevin Kelly is standing by with Cactus Jack.

Kevin Kelly- Cactus Jack, Tonight is a big night for you. You take on Bob Holly in tonight's main event, It will be fought under your kind of rules, Hardcore rules. What are your thoughts on tonight's brutal match with Bob Holly in the main event?

Cactus Jack- Bob Holly will feel pain tonight, He thinks that because we're in his hometown that he's going to be able to beat me? He thinks that just because we're in Mobile that he's going to score an upset? It's not going to happen. Tonight's my night not his. It's finally going to be my night for once! It's going to be the night where Bob Holly learns that life isn't always a happy thing. It's the night where Bob Holly learns that just because we're in this town, It won't mean he's beating me. Bob Holly is loved by all these fans, Why? Because he can race a car? What about me? Why doesn't these people like me? Why not me? Bob Holly is a man who disgusts me, He's always smiling. He's always happy about something. But he won't be happy tonight. I was never happy, Even as a kid, I never got things my way. Lets see how big his smile will be after I lock him into the Mandible Claw.

Kevin Kelly- This Sunday night it's you and Undertaker in a Casket match. You two have been feuding for many months now, And the Survivor Series will end it all. You've never been in a Casket match before, How do you plan on going about this?

Cactus Jack- How do I plan on going about this? It's quite simple Kevin Kelly, I plan to lock Undertaker into the casket and win the match. That's all I plan on doing. It's going to be quite simple actually. Undertaker and I will end this once and for all at the Survivor Series. It has to end and it will this Sunday night. Undertaker might have been in casket matches before, But Survivor Series will be my night. No one is going to stop me this Sunday night. I will lock Undertaker into the casket and defeat him. Pain is all I have to give him, Last month he got the best of me, But it won't happen this Sunday night. Madison Square Garden is my home. It's my court. Undertaker doesn't know what awaits him this Sunday night. He doesn't know what I plan on doing to him this Sunday night. Undertaker will not be coming out of the Survivor Series the winner, If things go according to plan, He won't be coming out of the Survivor Series period!

Kevin Kelly- Fans, Up next we'll see the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history, Cactus Jack battles Bob Holly!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hardcore Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Bob Holly

Cactus Jack came down to the ring wheeling a casket. Bob Holly is over huge here in Mobile. And guess he what? He came down to the ring with the same stupid smile as always. He got the biggest ovation of the night out of any other WWF Superstar. Bob Holly took it to Jack in this Hardcore match and this one turned out to be a great main event. Both men took some hard shots. Holly at one point nailed Jack right in the side of the face with a chair shot! Holly hit Jack with a suplex that sent Jack leg first into the steel steps! Jack also dished out some punishment and slammed Bob Holly into exposed steel! Jack then dropped a elbow to Holly's heart all the way from the apron! Jack even piledrove Bob Holly onto the steel steps! Jack and Holly got into it at the announce position, And Holly hip tossed Jack right into McMahon and Ross! Holly hit Jack time and time again with a monitor! Back inside the ring, Holly hit Jack with a steel chair and planted Jack with a DDT onto the chair for 2. Holly kept beating Jack down until Jack caught Holly with a double arm hook DDT. Jack controlled the rest of the match until Holly made the comeback and caught Jack with a drop toe hold sending Jack face first into the steel chair! Holly went for the Race Car Slam, But Jack countered and hit a piledriver sending Holly right into the steel chair! Jack locked Holly into the Mandible Claw for the submission win! After the match ended, Jack said he was going to put Holly into the casket! Jack opened up the casket and Undertaker was in it! Undertaker grabbed Jack by the throat and tossed Jack into the casket! Undertaker got off the casket and shut the lid! Undertaker stood on top of the casket as Jack hit it several times from the inside, Trying to get out! Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with Undertaker standing on top of the casket!

86, 80, 92

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Joe E. Legend makes Scorpio submit to the Legend Killer! (Superstars 11/10/96)

Who will walk out as the World Wrestling Federation Champion?

Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. The fans go nuts as the "Heart Break Kid" walks down to the ring with the World Wrestling Federation Championship around his waist.

Shawn Michaels- Thank you for that huge, Huge ovation. I know the Kliq is here tonight in Mobile! And I know everyone is looking forward to the Survivor Series. Everyone is gonna be watching the greatest WWF Champion of all the time, The one and the only Shawn Michaels defend the title against Scott Hall. Everyone is going to see me walk into Madison Square Garden and defeat Scott Hall. Scott Hall has no chance of beating me at the Survivor Series. I know everyone watched Friday Night Mayhem and saw Scott Hall fall victim to Sweet Chin Music. I pinned Scott Hall on Friday Night Mayhem and I'll do it again this Sunday night at the Survivor Series. The Survivor Series will be the night that everyone finds out that Shawn Michaels is the WWF Champion, And I'll stay champion for a very long time. The Kliq owns the WWF and the Kliq owns the WWF Championship. There's nothing anyone can do about it. I will walk into Madison Square Garden as the WWF Champion and I'll leave Madison Square Garden still the WWF Champion. Scott Hall, You might think it's your time to become the WWF Champion, But it's not. It's still HBK's time my friend. It's still time for the "Heart Break Kid" to rule the WWF as the champion. That's just the way it is. The only way I'll lose this title is if I'm not able to walk or if I'm not breathing. Scott Hall will know that the "Heart Break Kid" and the Kliq are unstoppable at the Survivor Series. Shawn Michaels will walk out of New York City still the WWF Champion. There's nothing anyone can do about it. Scott Hall has already been beaten by HBK, And it'll happen again at the Survivor Series. Shawn Michaels will beat Scott Hall this Sunday night. Scott Hall, I suggest you don't get your hopes up, Because Shawn Michaels and the Kliq are walking out of Survivor Series with the WWF Championship. I..............

Scott Hall's music begins to play. The fans boo as Michaels looks up at the RAW entrance way. No one is coming down to the ring though. Scott Hall then comes out through the crowd! Hall gets into the ring and clotheslines Michaels from behind taking Michaels down to the canvas! Hall grabs the WWF Championship and nails Michaels right in between the eyes with it! Hall poses with the WWF Championship to huge heat from this crowd. Hall drops the title down and lifts Shawn Michaels up. Scott Hall goes for the Outsider's Edge, But Michaels slips out of it! Michaels catches Hall with right hands! Michaels and Hall trade right hands! The crowd goes rabid as both men slug away at each other! Shawn Michaels atomic drops Scott Hall! Michaels knocks Hall down with a clothesline! Michaels takes the WWF Championship and nails Scott Hall right upside the head with it! Michaels calls for Sweet Chin Music as officials come running down from the back. Michaels goes to the corner and begins to tune up the band! Michaels goes for Sweet Chin Music, But Hall goes out to the floor! Hall taunts Michaels as the officials hold Hall back. The fans begin to boo as Hall tells Michaels he's not getting Sweet Chin Music tonight! Michaels leaps off the ropes right onto Scott Hall and the officials! McMahon goes crazy at ringside as Michaels slugs away at Scott Hall! Hall eventually flees to the back with Michaels following! Monday Night Raw goes off the air with the announcers hyping the Survivor Series this Sunday night!

Overall Rating- 87

TV Rating- 7.59

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 7.05

Attendance- 7,718

Ticket Sales- $308,720

Notes

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Chavo Guerrero

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Goldust

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

News

- Due to the quality of the main event, It is expected that Bob Holly will be getting a huge push in the future. Right now there's rumors of Holly getting a huge push, Possibly feuding with Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Everyone was highly impressed with the quality of Bob Holly's work on Monday Night Raw.

OOC- I forgot to put the star ratings in some of the matches, So that's why only the first one has them. My bad guys :(

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: November 15, 1996

Attendance: 11,001

Ticket Sales: $440,040

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack taking on Undertaker and Bret Hart!

Ahmed Johnson, Sycho Sid and Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett with Rick Rude

This is hype match for the wild card tag team match at the Survivor Series. The crowd was pumped up for this big opening match up. The rumors of Jarrett leaving could be true, It's rumored that he could be gone by December. World Championship Wrestling would be stupid not to pick up Jarrett since they're lacking in star power, And Jarrett is talented as well. Johnson and Sid actually did a good job during this match, But then again, They are in there with four of the most talented wrestlers in the company. The heel team were able to isolate Marc Mero and make him the weak link while Sid and Johnson begged for tags. Mero ended up catching Helmsley and Owen with a double DDT. Mero then made the hot tag to Sid. Sid came into the ring and ran down Jarrett, Owen and Helmsley with a pair of clotheslines. All six men ended up in the ring with the face teaming kicking ass. Owen and Helmsley fought Mero and Johnson on the outside which left Sid and Jarrett in the ring. Sid caught Jarrett coming off the ropes and Choke Slammed Jarrett for the 1,2,3. The team of Sid, Johnson and Mero then celebrated their victory with Sable. Coachman says they're ready for the Survivor Series.

88, 91, 82 ***1\4

Interview with Scott Hall

We go to the announce position where Coachman and Hendrix hype the Michaels versus Hall match this Sunday night at the Survivor Series. They say that Scott Hall has left the arena, But we did hear comments from him earlier tonight. We the cut to the back where we see Scott Hall standing by. This is obviously "earlier today" footage.

Scott Hall- I know all you morons in Birmingham were expecting for me to be there tonight, But I came to this city and took one good look at it, And decided it was time to leave. But I'm gonna give you morons my thoughts on the Survivor Series. It's this Sunday night. The night where Scott Hall finally gets his shot at the WWF Championship. It's gonna be the night where Shawn Michaels' Kliq finally dies. Shawn Michaels' eight month title reign will end this Sunday night when Scott Hall runs right over him. You all got a preview of what's going to happen at the Survivor Series this past Monday night, It's going to be a wild night. It's gonna be out of control. Only one man can come out as the World Wrestling Federation Champion. All you people dumped me and went to Shawn Michaels, You all forgot about Scott Hall and went to the "Heart Break Kid". But this Sunday night things will change. This Sunday night I will become the new World Wrestling Federation Champion. This Sunday night Scott Hall will stand tall and leave Madison Square Garden with the WWF Championship around his waist. Survivor Series will be my night. It's going to be Scott Hall's night. Shawn Michaels better be ready to lose that title, I'm going to do whatever it takes to walk away with that title. Shawn, I'll see you this Sunday night, And you better get ready to lose that title. The Scott Hall era in the World Wrestling Federation will begin two days from now when I hit you with the Outsider's Edge and pin you one, two, three! Nothing will stop Scott Hall from becoming the WWF Champion at the Survivor Series. There's nothing anyone can do to stop me!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Hardcore Match

Brian Lee and Brian Adams© Vs. Steve Austin and Al Snow

The crowd was hot for this tag team championship match, Austin and Snow are on their way to becoming true main event wrestlers in the WWF. The announcers mention that no other members of The Corporation and The Brotherhood are here tonight. Ted DiBiase isn't here tonight either. Since this is a hardcore match, All four men got into it with the referee letting them go. Austin and Snow were decked in street clothing while Adams changed back to his old street clothing attire instead of the gay leather ones they had him wearing. Lee and Adams started this one off hot, And beat down the challenges. Several weapons came into play including a garbage can! The announcers kept saying Lee and Adams had the advantage since they're "street fighters". Snow ended up getting tossed out into the crowd which left Austin in the ring alone against Lee and Adams. Adams hit Austin with the Heart Punch, But instead of covering Austin, Adams picked him up. Lee hit Austin with the Life Sentence and scored the 1,2,3 to retain the titles. After the match ended, Al Snow came into the ring with a lead pipe and nailed both Lee and Adams with it! Austin got up and grabbed a steel chair! Austin laid shots to Adams' ribs while Snow smacked Lee over and over again with the lead pipe in the ribs as well! Austin and Snow posed over Lee and Adams with Hendrix saying there's no way Lee and Adams could wrestle at the Survivor Series!

86, 85, 88 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Alex Wright with Joanie Laurer Vs. Scott Putski

The crowd cooled down for this match, But there were a couple of "USA" chants when Laurer kept waving the German flag. This is another match to hype the Survivor Series, Wright and Putski will be on opposite sides. Coachman calls the eight men tag team match the "Light Heavyweight" showdown since all the men involved in that match are Light Heavyweight competitors. Putski had this match in his favor in the beginning, He used his quickness over Wright and connected with several drop kicks to the young German athlete. Putski send Wright out to the floor with a clothesline and hit a big dive to Wright on the outside. When Putski rolled Wright back into the ring, Wright distracted the referee which allowed Laurer to hit Putski from behind! Laurer then slammed Putski on the padded floor! Laurer rolled Putski into the ring where Wright laid a beating on the young man and stomped down on Putski. Putski made the comeback after catching Wright with a tornado DDT. Putski went up top, But Laurer got up on the apron and distracted Putski! When Laurer finally got off the apron, Putski went for a big splash, But Wright moved out of the way! Wright then connected with the German Suplex to Putski to score the win. Alex Wright then taunted Putski while Laurer waved the German flag.

87, 74, 100 ****1\2

Legend Killer!

We cut to the back where we see Jesse James leaving Team USA's locker room. James is jumped from behind by Joe E. Legend! Legend sends James face first into a wall! Legend then rams James head first into the Team USA locker room door! Hendrix says Team USA has already left for the ring and no one can rescue James! Joe E. Legend grabs James and takes him down, Locking James into the Legend Killer! James taps out, But Legend doesn't let go until James has passed out! Officials finally come down to the back and pull Legend off of James! James is out on the floor with Legend standing over him. The officials hold back Legend.

Joe E. Legend- Stupid American! Not only are we better athletes than you, But we're smarter! We're winning the war at the Survivor Series!

Legend walks off as the officials check on Jesse James. We go to a commercial break with the announcers saying that now it's three against five tonight!

Joe E. Legend gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Borders and Andrew Martin with Banky Phat and Angel Jackson Vs. D'Lo Brown and Scorpio with Mark Henry

The odds are against Team USA here since Jesse James got attacked earlier and "All American" Bart Gunn is set to return at the Survivor Series with a new and improved arm plate. Joe E. Legend was thrown out of the building for his attack on Jesse James. Borders and Martin looked pretty good out there, They seem to be the main players within the Canadian Revolution. Phat and Jackson didn't interfere much, Since the over three hundred pound Mark Henry was at ringside. Scorpio and Brown might be paired up as a tag team in the future, Since they're not doing anything right now anyway. During the match up, Jackson and Phat attacked Mark Henry at ringside! Scorpio then came off the top rope with a dive to Phat and Jackson on the outside to prevent further harm on Henry! Brown took Borders out with the Sky High, But then got nailed by a big boot from the legal man, Andrew Martin! Martin covered Brown and got the win! The Canadian Revolution then fleeted to the back while Henry and Scorpio checked on D'Lo Brown.

75, 65, 85 ***

Scott Borders gained overness from this match.

Andrew Martin gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ric Flair will be at the Survivor Series! Wooooooooooooo!

The crowd erupts as the music of Commissioner Ric Flair begins to play. The Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation makes his way down to the ring as the announcers mention that we haven't seen Flair since September, When Scott Hall beat him down.

Ric Flair- Woooooooooo! Birmingham, Alabama! Woooooooooo! The Commissioner of the greatest wrestling organization in all of the world, Is back! Wooooooooo! Now I know what you fans must be thinking, What is slick Ric doing here? Two days before the Survivor Series? What is the greatest World Heavyweight Champion of all time doing out here? It's quite simple. Last time all you great people saw me, I was laid out. Laid out at the hands of Scott Hall. The man who is now the number one contender for the WWF Championship. I needed to take a few weeks off to heal up, But the Commissioner is back where he belongs. Now is Ric Flair out here to talk about the Survivor Series? Of course! Woooooooo! See this is the tenth annual Survivor Series, This will be in New York City! Madison Square Garden! And I have a major announcement about the main event! We'll be seeing Shawn Michaels defend the WWF Championship against Scott Hall. And this should be one hell of a match, It should be a huge war between two of the greatest wrestlers of all time. But there's something missing, Something isn't right with this match. It took me awhile to figure it out, Ric Flair needs to be at the Survivor Series! Wooooooooooo! And the Commissioner needs to be involved in the main event! That's right, The main event! I will be at ringside during the main event! Just to make sure things don't get way out of control. And who knows? After the match is over with, Scott Hall will get something coming to him! Now I'm warning both guys, One of you gets in my face, And I'll back slap the two of you! I don't care what you guys do to one another, There will be a winner! Someone is walking away with the WWF Championship! And Ric Flair will be at ringside for this match. I'll be watching these two WWF Superstars beat the holy hell out of each other for the biggest prize in sports entertainment, The World Wrestling Federation Championship. Wooooooooooo! I'll see Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels this Sunday night! Wooooooooo!

The fans cheer as Ric Flair heads to the back. Coachman and Hendrix are going crazy at ringside, Talking about how Scott Hall's chances of walking out of the Survivor Series with the WWF Championship, Might be very slim now due to Commissioner Ric Flair being at ringside for the title match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rick Martel with Mr. Perfect Vs. Vader with British Bulldog

Martel and Bulldog put on a solid show on Monday night, But tonight Martel had the man they call Vader in there against him. Martel and Vader don't have much chemistry and it showed here. The crowd was into it though. Mr. Perfect and Bulldog both stood at ringside to make sure the other one didn't interfere. Vader had control of this one after he caught Martel coming off of the ropes with a clothesline. Vader pounded away on Martel in the corner with right hands while Perfect cheered Martel on from ringside. Vader kept pounding Martel, But he wouldn't cover Martel. Instead, He'd pose and taunt the crowd while Bulldog clapped. Martel caught Vader with a bulldog and made the comeback. Martel hammered Vader with right hands and hit Vader with three atomic drops, One right after the other! Martel clotheslined Vader and back suplexed Vader for a 2 count. Martel even connected with a overhead belly to belly suplex to the four hundred fifty eight pound Vader! Martel went for the Quebec Crab, But he couldn't turn Vader over! Vader powerbombed Martel and went up top! Vader went for the moonsault, But Martel rolled out of the way and Vader hit the canvas! Martel then hit Vader with a clothesline and scored the 1,2,3 out of nowhere! Martel and Perfect then headed to the back while Bulldog came into the ring. Coachman says Mr. Perfect will make his in ring return this Sunday night at the Survivor Series!

85, 89, 79 ***

Sit Down Interview With Rocky Maivia

Coachman and Hendrix talk about Rocky Maivia making his debut at the Survivor Series. They show us this interview from Monday Night Raw.

Jim Ross- Thank you for joining me today Rocky.

Rocky Maivia- No problem Jim Ross, It's a pleasure to be here with you.

Jim Ross- As we all know, This Sunday night we'll see this man right here, The first ever third generation superstar, Rocky Maivia make his official debut in the World Wrestling Federation. Not only is he the first ever third generation superstar, But he's making his debut at the Survivor Series. His first ever match will be at the Survivor Series. Rocky are there nerves as the Survivor Series nears?

Rocky Maivia- Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this Sunday night. I can't wait to make my official debut at the Survivor Series. This will not only be my debut, But it's also my first ever wrestling match. I'm a bit nervous because of where I'm making my debut, It's the Survivor Series. It's Madison Square Garden. So I'm pretty nervous about that. I can't believe my official debut will be front of millions and millions of fans around the world.

Jim Ross- You are the first and only third generation superstar in the history of the World Wrestling Federation, How do you feel about that Rocky?

Rocky Maivia- It's an honor to be a third generation superstar. I know alot of people are thinking that this kid is cocky, Or he's overconfident, But I'm not. I do have confidence in myself, But I won't let the fact that I'm a third generation superstar make me overconfident. I'm proud to have had both my father and grandfather wrestle before me, I know they're proud of me being a WWF Superstar. I know everyone of my family members will be watching the Survivor Series. And I know they'll be cheering me on.

Jim Ross- You'll be teaming up with Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Chavo Guerrero at this year's Survivor Series. Have you talked to any of these men? How do you feel about them as wrestlers and how do you feel about teaming up with them at the Survivor Series?

Rocky Maivia- I haven't gotten to talk to them yet, But I am honored to have been picked to team with those men. I feel those guys are all tremendous athletes. I think they're the best of the best in the World Wrestling Federation. I've been watching the shows on TV and I've been so impressed by these guys. They are all such great wrestlers, It's a honor to be teaming up with them at the Survivor Series. I can't wait to get to see them and talk to them. Hopefully the Survivor Series will be a big night for all of us.

Jim Ross- Your opponents will be Billy Gunn, Jacobs, Goldust and Jerry "The King" Lawler. How do you feel about those men?

Rocky Maivia- Those guys in my opinion are all great wrestlers, I think they have the wrong idea of what it takes to become huge stars, But they are all amazing wrestlers. It's going to be great to be in the ring with those guys at the Survivor Series. I've watched all those men in action and they've impressed the heck out of me. I can't wait to lock it up with those guys, I know they like to cheat and use dirty tactics, But they won't put me down. Rocky Maivia is heading into Survivor Series with one goal in mind, And that is to win. Those guys will get the best of Rocky Maivia this Sunday night.

Jim Ross- This is of course your first ever match, How do you think you'll do? Have you been training for this huge match?

Rocky Maivia- I been training for this match everyday of the week. I been working on my moves and everything. I'm going to be the best I can be this Sunday night. I'm going to be in there with the best that the World Wrestling Federation has to offer, This is my big chance and I won't ruin it. I'm going to walk into the Survivor Series and give it one hundred and ten percent. Everyday until the Survivor Series, I'll be training.

Jim Ross- You played football for the Miami Hurricanes until a injury ruined any chances of you making it to the NFL, You then decided to become a wrestler. How did you decide to become a wrestler?

Rocky Maivia- Well after my injury, I didn't really know what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I didn't know what I would do. I always was a wrestling fan. My dad and grandfather were very big wrestling stars, I then decided why not? Why not come to the World Wrestling Federation? I think wrestling is my calling. I think that's what I was put on the earth to do. Wrestle. If my injury hadn't happened then who knows? I could be a big football player, But football was apart of my life, It's the past now. I'm looking at the Survivor Series, Madison Square Garden. Millions of people watching at home. I'm focused on the World Wrestling Federation. That's my biggest priority right now.

Jim Ross- What are your goals in the WWF? Where do you see yourself going in a few years? What do you want to accomplish?

Rocky Maivia- There's alot of thinks I want to accomplish, One of them is obviously becoming the World Wrestling Federation Champion. That's my top priority. I also want the fans to be entertained by me. I want to them to get their moneys worth when they see Rocky Maivia come out here and wrestle. I want to face each and everyone of the top WWF Superstars. It doesn't matter who it is, I want to go out there and just wrestle. And most of all, I want the fans to enjoy seeing me out there. Whether they boo or cheer me. I hope the fans are impressed with what they see at the Survivor Series.

Jim Ross- Thank you for taking time and doing this interview with me. Good luck at the Survivor Series and with the rest of your World Wrestling Federation career Rocky.

Rocky Maivia- Thank you Jim Ross, I'm going to make Survivor Series a memorable event for all the fans of the World Wrestling Federation.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring to a huge ovation from the crowd as Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break. Shawn Michaels poses behind his pyro while it shoots off. Michaels is then handed a microphone as this huge crowd begins a "HBK" chant.

Shawn Michaels- Here we are, Two days away from the Survivor Series. Two days away from the night where Shawn Michaels steps into the ring and puts the title on the line against Scott Hall. It can't get any bigger than that. Earlier tonight we heard comments made by Commissioner Ric Flair. The Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation claims that he's going to be at ringside for this huge match up. Well, I don't mind Ric Flair being at ringside for this match. As long as he stays out of the match. As long as Ric Flair doesn't interfere and mind his business, Then everything will be fine. I know Flair wants to get some revenge on Hall for what Hall did back in September, But Survivor Series is not the place to do it. I remember back at the King Of The Ring when Ric Flair almost cost me my title. I hope the Commissioner keeps his nose out of the Survivor Series main event and let me and Scott Hall settle this once and for all. We all know that at the Survivor Series, Scott Hall has no chance in hell of beating me. Everyone knows that the "Heart Break Kid" is gonna walk into Madison Square Garden and knock Scott Hall out with Sweet Chin Music and walk out of the Garden still the WWF Champion. Scott Hall, You might be thinking that Survivor Series is gonna be your night, But it won't be. Just like the last time we were in this ring together, You're going to feel some Sweet Chin Music and go down to the man who's still going to be the World Wrestling Federation Champion. You and I have had many classic battles, The two ladder matches are on top of that list. And I know you must be thinking that MSG will be your home field, But it's not. The Kliq will be alive and well at Madison Square Garden. Everyone in New York City will be cheering on the "Heart Break Kid". Everyone will be cheering me on as I enter Madison Square Garden with the WWF Championship around my waist. And everyone will be chanting my name when I leave with the title still around my waist. Scott Hall, This Sunday night it'll all end. One thing will happen, And that won't be me losing my title, No, I'll be hitting you with Sweet Chin Music and dancing all night long! And Ric Flair, Just remember to stay out of my face, Or HBK is gonna have to play some Sweet Chin Music on you!

Shawn Michaels' music plays to a great ovation from the crowd. Michaels poses with the title for a bit before heading to the back. Coachman asks if Ric Flair will get involved this Sunday night.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- British Bulldog beats Rick Martel with the Running Powerslam! (Monday Night Raw 11/11/96)

Bret Hart and Undertaker Vs. Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack

The referee never had control of this match, All four men got into it in a huge brawl. This Sunday night we'll see Bret Hart face Scott Steiner while Undertaker and Cactus Jack look to end their feud in a Casket Match. All four men got into a brawl and the referee got nailed by Jack. Undertaker and Jack brawled all over the ringside area while Hart dominated Steiner in the ring. Undertaker back dropped Jack onto the steel staging and then tossed Jack right onto the floor below! Hart and Steiner punched away at each other, And started brawling at ringside as well! Steiner tossed Hart right onto Coachman and Hendrix at ringside! Steiner and Hart fought right in front of the announcers while Undertaker and Jack fought inside the ring. Undertaker exposed the steel turnbuckle and rammed Jack's head onto it several times! Another referee came down from the back and tried to control Hart and Steiner, But Steiner decked him and tossed him into the crowd! The announcers had claimed that all hell has broken loose! Undertaker got a steel chair and cracked Jack right over the back with it! A bunch of referees came down from the back and called for the bell! They ruled this a no contest! The competitors didn't care, And kept brawling! Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with the officials trying to restore peace as these four men brawled all over the ringside area!

95, 97, 92 ****1\4

Overall Rating- 87

TV Rating- 7.83

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.97

Attendance- 7,722

Ticket Sales- $308,880

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 1.99

Attendance- 889

Ticket Sales- $26,670

Notes

"I should be higher on the card, promote me up the roster."- Brian Adams

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Rick Martel

News

- Van "Party Time" Hammer has been sent down to USWA to improve.

- Superstars has been changed to the graveyard slot. It's expected that Superstars will change into a whole different show in 1997 with a new slot. The slot was changed for now, Due to the USA Network not wanting a risky show for the early evening time slot.

ROCKY! ROCKY!

And, on something kinda related...

You gonna give me a piece of equipment that works, Son, Or am I gonna have to whip your ass! Bret Hart you can sit there and bellyache and complain with the best of them. Ever since you came back you ain't done nothing but cry! You sit there and talk about how Vince screwed you, How everybody screwed you, How I screwed you...... Son, When the going gets

tough, The Hart's gets going back home. Knock it off! He says to the crowd. Go back to Canada Son, Because the only person you can possibly beat is your wrinkled old man in his little old basement. You talk about being jerked around, I've been jerked around for seven years, And then I get here and I'm supposed to face Sycho Sid tonight and some guy-a 350 pound buffoon that calls himself Gorilla Monsoon, The Commissioner says "No, No, Sycho Sid is at home with a concussion." Sycho Sid may be at home with a concussion and an icepack on his head, But he's also got a yellow stripe running right down the middle of his

back. Far as Gorilla Monsoon goes, I've got a big bunch of bananas, And I can tell you where to stick each and every one of them! You want me to face the Undertaker, You can bring his dead ass out here, Because I threw it over the top rope last night, And I'll do the exact same thing right now, So bring him on out, I got something for him! -Steve Austin 1/20/97

IIRC, 'Taker came out, then after some more in ring antics, Austin left, only to see Vader and Paul Bearer standing at the entrance, to which Austin replied "On second though, I'll whoop your asses now".

Damn...I remember that segment. I feel old.

user posted image

Date: November 17, 1996

Final Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Scott Hall

Casket Match

Undertaker Vs. Cactus Jack

Scott Steiner Vs. Bret Hart

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett Vs. Vader, British Bulldog, Sycho Sid, Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Banky Phat, Angel Jackson, Scott Borders, Joe E. Legend and Andrew Martin (Canadian Revolution) Vs. Mark Henry, Jesse James, Scorpio, D'Lo Brown and "All American" Bart Gunn (Team USA)

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Losing Team Must Disband!

If The Corporation Loses, Ted DiBiase Must Leave The World Wrestling Federation!

Brian Adams, Brian Lee, John Bradshaw, Ron Harris and Don Harris (The Brotherhood) Vs. Al Snow, Steve Austin, Sean Waltman, Albert and Steve Blackman (The Corporation)

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

PG-13 and The Quebecers Vs. Suicide Blonds, Doug Furnas, Phillip LaFon

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski Vs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Rocky Maivia, Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Chavo Guerrero Vs. Goldust, Billy Gunn, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jacobs

*Plus Commissioner Ric Flair will be at ringside for the World Wrestling Federation Championship match!*

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?

2. What will be the match before the main event?

3. Post the the first person  eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match)

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR)

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? (Rocky, Copeland, Cage do not count)

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match)

8. Who is making their official in ring return at the Survivor Series?

Guest Prototype

Casket Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett Vs. Vader, British Bulldog, Sycho Sid, Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Banky Phat, Angel Jackson, Scott Borders, Joe E. Legend and Andrew Martin (Canadian Revolution) Vs. Mark Henry, Jesse James, Scorpio, D'Lo Brown and "All American" Bart Gunn (Team USA)

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

If The Corporation Loses, Ted DiBiase Must Leave The World Wrestling Federation!

Brian Adams, Brian Lee, John Bradshaw, Ron Harris and Don Harris (The Brotherhood) Vs. Al Snow, Steve Austin, Sean Waltman, Albert and Steve Blackman (The Corporation)

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott PutskiVs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Rocky Maivia, Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Chavo Guerrero Vs. Goldust, Billy Gunn, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jacobs

*Plus Commissioner Ric Flair will be at ringside for the World Wrestling Federation Championship match!*

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski Vs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

2. What will be the match before the main event? Casket Match

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match) Jerry Lawler, Putski, Wolfie-D, Blackman, Scorpio, and Jarrett

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Canadians Revolution vs Team USA

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Candyman Team vs Wright Team

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? (Rocky, Copeland, Cage do not count) No

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match) Rocky, Wright and Lockwood, Suicide Blondes, Adams and Lee, Borders, Martin, and Legend, Perfect and Martel

8. Who is making their official in ring return at the Survivor Series? Mr. Perfect

Edited by Prototype

Casket Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski Vs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski Vs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

2. What will be the match before the main event? Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett Vs. Vader, British Bulldog, Sycho Sid, Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match)Marc Mero, Test, Ron Harris, Pierre, Scott Putski, Chavo

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) The Canucks vs The Yanks

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Bret Hart vs Scott Steiner

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match) Mr. Perfect, Martel, Triple H; Angel Jackson and Joe E. Legend; Steve Austin; Jaques and Wolfie D; Alex Wright, Scott Taylor, Brian Christopher, and Crash Holly er...Mikey Lockwood; Rocky Maivia

8. Who is making their official in ring return at the Survivor Series? Mr. Perfect

Edited by themick

Scott Hall

Casket Match

Undertaker

Bret Hart

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Banky Phat, Angel Jackson, Scott Borders, Joe E. Legend and Andrew Martin (Canadian Revolution)

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Brian Adams, Brian Lee, John Bradshaw, Ron Harris and Don Harris (The Brotherhood)

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Suicide Blonds, Doug Furnas, Phillip LaFon

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Goldust, Billy Gunn, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jacobs

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Candyman Team vs Wright Team

2. What will be the match before the main event? Wildcard 5 v 5

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match) Marc Mero, Scorpio, Albert, Jacques, Mick Lockwood, Chavo Guerrero.

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)Canada vs USA

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Casket Match

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match) (Martel, Perfect and Owen Hart), (Andrew Martin, Banky Phat), (Brian Adams), (Suicide Blonds), (Scott Taylor, Brian Christopher), (Jacobs

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Casket Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott PutskiVs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Tie Breakers

1. PG13/Quebecers vs. Lafon/Furnas/Blondes

2. What will be the match before the main event? Wildcard Survivor Match

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match) Mark Mero, Scorpio, Ron Harris, Doug Furnas, The Candyman, Jerry Lawler

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Brotherhood/Corporation

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Candyman Team vs Wright Team

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match) Perfect/Owen, Scott Borders, Steve Austin, Suicide Blonds, Jeff Hardy, Chris Benoit & Brian Pillman

Casket Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? - PG-13 and The

Quebecers Vs. Suicide Blonds, Doug Furnas, Phillip LaFon

2. What will be the match before the main event? - Undertaker Vs. Cactus Jack

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match) - Marc Mero, Test, Ron Harris, Pierre, Scott Putski, Chavo

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) - The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski Vs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) - Shawn Michaels© Vs. Scott Hall

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? (Rocky, Copeland, Cage do not count) - No One

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match) - (Mr. Perfect, HHH, Owen Hart), (Baby Phat), (Steve Austin, Sean Waltman), (PG-13), (Jeff Hardy), (Jerry Lawler, Jacobs)

8. Who is making their official in ring return at the Survivor Series? - Mr. Perfect

Winner:HBK: tough one to call but HBK pulls through

Casket Match

Winner:Cactus: Think Cactus gets some help, plus Taker has beat him over and over and I fell Cactus is due and this will lead to a HBK/Cactus Jack feud

Winner: Hart

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

Winners: Prefect, Martel, HHH, Hart, and Jarrett

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Winners: Canadian Revolution

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Winners: The Corporation

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Winners: Blonds, LaFon, and Furnas

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Winners: Wright, Christopher, Taylor, and Lockwood

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Winners: Maivia, Benoit, Pillman, and Chavo

Tie Breakers

PG-13/Quebecers vs Blonds/Furnas/Lafon

Hart/ Stenier

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match)

Jarrett, Gunn, Don Harris, Wolfie D, Candyman, Lawler

Team Putski vs Team Wright

Hall/HBK

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? No

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match)

Perfect, Hart

Legend

Austin/Waltman

Suicide Blonds

Wright

Rocky/Benoit/Pillman

Mr. Perfect

Final Card

Shawn Michaels©

Casket Match

Undertaker

Bret Hart

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Banky Phat, Angel Jackson, Scott Borders, Joe E. Legend and Andrew Martin (Canadian Revolution)

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Brian Adams, Brian Lee, John Bradshaw, Ron Harris and Don Harris (The Brotherhood)

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

PG-13 and The Quebecers

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Goldust, Billy Gunn, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jacobs

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski Vs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

2. What will be the match before the main event? Cactus vs Taker

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match)Mero, Gunn, Blackman, Lockwood, Pillman

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Canada vs USA

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Wild Card

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match)(HHH, Hart, Jarrett), (Borders, Martin), (Adams, Lee), (PG-13), Hardyz, (Jacobs, Gunn, King, and Goldust)

8. Who is making their official in ring return at the Survivor Series? Scott Hall

Guest Pattitude

Final Card

Casket Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?The Candyman, Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski Vs. Alex Wright, Brian Christopher, Scott Taylor and Mike Lockwood

2. What will be the match before the main event?Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match)The King, Brian Christopher, Phillip LaFon, Brian Lee, Scorpio, Marc Mero

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)Rocky Maivia, Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman and Chavo Guerrero Vs. Goldust, Billy Gunn, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jacobs

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR)Casket Match

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? (Rocky, Copeland, Cage do not count)No

7. Post the person/persons who will survive in each Survivor Series match. (Who will be the survivor/survivors in each Survivor Series style match)Rocky Maivia, Alex Wright, Edge & Christian, John Bradshaw & Ron Harris, Andrew Martin, Mr. Perfect & HHH

8. Who is making their official in ring return at the Survivor Series?Mr Perfect

Date: November 17, 1996

Final Card

While Hall is a formidable oppoent, and also has the "I will job to other Kliq members" thing. I still see HBK holding on until Wrestlemania.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Casket Match

Big feud ender, and you know the Deadman is taking the big win.

Winner: Undertaker

Not too interested in thsi feud to be honest. Still, I think Bret will win, keeping him strong.

Winner: Bret Hart

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

Wild Card Rules!

Cluster fuck! I predict that Perfects team will win, so that his return won't be too weak.

Winners: Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, HHH, Owen Hart & Double J

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

I will go with the Canadians. They can use the momentum.

Winners: Canadian Revolution

5 Vs. 5

Elimination Match

The Brotherhood have just began, while all the MD people are over enough now. Except Blackman, but he could just get paired up with another manager.

Winners: The Brotherhood

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

The faces, so that the Blonds debut is something of signifigance.

Winners: Furnas, LaFon & the Blonds.

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Should be insanely highly rated. The faces get the upset.

Winners: Candyman, Scott Putski & the Hardy's.

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

The heel team is mostly jobbers, while the faces are getting a push.

Winners: Rocky Maivia, Benoit, Pillman & Chavo

Tie Breakers

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

3. Post the the first person eliminated in each Survivor Series match. (Who will get eliminated first in each Survivor Series style match)

Billy Gunn

Scott Putski

Wolfie D

Ron Harris

Angel Jackson

Jeff Jarrett

4 Vs. 4

Elimination Match

Casket Match

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? (Rocky, Copeland, Cage do not count)

No

Rocky Maivia & Chavo Geurrero

Candyman & Jeff Hardy

Christian & Edge

Brian Adams

Scott Borders

Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel & Owen Hart

Mr. Perfect