World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Date: October 7, 1996

Tonight we're going to see what could be the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history. Cactus Jack and Hunter Hearst Helmsley team up to face Shawn Michaels and Undertaker in a tag team match up. Michaels and Helmsley will step into the ring at In Your House "Darkest Day" for the World Wrestling Federation Champion. And Cactus Jack will meet Undertaker in the first ever Ambulance Match. This should be a chaotic main event.

Jerry "The King" Lawler has brought back the "King's Court". Lawler will be interviewing Mark Henry and Scott Taylor! Henry and Taylor have been having alot of problems, Tonight will they settle it on "King's Court"?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

PG-13 battle The Thrillseekers in a tag team match up. This should be a great tag match between four talented young men!

Bart Gunn takes on Goldust. Bart Gunn is getting ready to face Billy Gunn in a No Disqualification match at In Your House "Darkest Day", Tonight we'll see Bart face Goldust who's a former Intercontinental Champion!

Both Rick Martel and Owen Hart are in the ten men battle royal at In Your House, Tonight they'll face each other for the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship! Can Owen become the new champion?

Brian Adams, Brian Lee and John Bradshaw battle Steve Austin, Al Snow and Albert of The Corporation in a six men tag match! Lee and Adams will challenge Snow and Austin for the tag team championship at In Your House, While Bradshaw meets Albert! This should be a great six men tag team war!

German Superstar, Alex Wright battles Bob Holly. Wright debuted last Friday night by defeating Scorpio. Wright claims that America has the wrong image about Germany, Tonight he battles a proud American from Alabama, Bob Holly! Will Wright's bodyguard Joanie Laurer get involved?

Shawn Michaels and Undertaker will also team up to face Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Cactus Jack in the main event!

The Quebecers will also make their return to the WWF! We'll hear from Bob Backlund as well! And the King's Court returns! All this and much more on the USA Network!

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: October 7, 1996

Attendance: 10,021

Ticket Sales: $400,840

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Shawn Michaels and Undertaker teaming up to face Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Cactus Jack!

PG-13 Vs. The Thrillseekers

PG-13 came down to the ring cutting a rap. It wasn't as rated G as their rap on Superstars. They are very charismatic and perhaps, They should be allowed to actually do interviews. This one was a excellent quick paced tag team match up, McMahon and Ross did a real good job of hyping PG-13 up. PG-13 are pretty good wrestlers and worked pretty well with The Thrillseekers. PG-13 isolated Lance Storm and kept him away from the young "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho. Wolfie D and JC Ice pounded the heck out of the Storm and used some unique double team moves. Storm ended up catching Wolfie D with a big DDT and made the hot tag to Jericho. Jericho came into the ring and started cleaning house. Jericho took down both Wolfie D and JC Ice with a pair of clotheslines. The Thrillseekers came close to winning this one, But Wolfie D ended up catching Jericho with a spinning heel kick out of nowhere to score the win. PG-13 then headed to the back victorious.

90, 81, 100 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bart Gunn Vs. Goldust with Marlena

There are rumors going around that Goldust will be involved in a feud with a certain wrestler in up coming weeks. Goldust and Bart didn't seem to have much chemistry with one another, But Bart doesn't seem to click with too many people in singles matches. Neither does Billy Gunn on the other hand. Goldust had control of this one after he send Bart Gunn into the steel steps on the outside. Goldust worked over Bart's shoulder while McMahon and Ross hyped the battle between Billy and Bart at In Your House "Darkest Day". McMahon says that will be a brutal match up between two amazing athletes in the New Generation of the World Wrestling Federation. Bart Gunn caught Goldust with a powerslam and made the comeback. Bart beat Goldust down with right hands and got a few near falls on Goldust. Goldust went for the Curtain Call, But Bart slipped out of it and caught Goldust with a Forearm Shot. Bart covered and got the 1,2,3. As Bart celebrated, Billy Gunn ran down from the back! Billy took Bart out with a clothesline and then hit Bart with the Evolution Drop! Billy stood over his brother and yelled out that he's the better brother and everyone would find out why at In Your House.

80, 83, 74 **1/4

Interview with Owen Hart

We go to the interview area where Dok Hendrix is standing by with Owen Hart.

Dok Hendrix- Owen Hart, Tonight you'll be going one on one against Rick Martel. Rick Martel is the man who defeated you at SummerSlam for the Intercontinental Championship, This is the big rematch up. But last Friday night, You teamed up with your brother in law, British Bulldog. You two seemed to have a few problems which ended up costing you the match. What's going on between you and Bulldog? Are you two still a team?

Owen Hart- Dok Hendrix, Don't try to stir things up. But no, Me and Bulldog are not a team anymore. Camp Cornette disbanded and we're going our own ways. But he knows I'll be there for him when he needs me. Because unlike my brother Bret, Family always comes first for me. Last Friday night, It was just some miscommunication problems between Bulldog and myself. He's still my brother in law, And he knows I'll always have his back.

Dok Hendrix- You two are entered in the big ten men over the top battle royal for the number one contenders spot at Survivor Series, Would you be willing to toss your brother in law out during the match?

Owen Hart- Of course I would! Bulldog knows that the number one contenders spot is worth anything. He might be family, But if it's down between him and myself, I would win. It's not secret that I could easily toss Bulldog out. I want to become the number one contender. I'll do anything it takes. All those nine men better get ready for the best of the "King Of Harts". I don't care who gets in my way on October 20th, I should already be the WWF Champion. And I will win.

Dok Hendrix- It's you and Rick Martel tonight for the Intercontinental Championship. You two have alot of history together, Rick Martel did pin you last Friday night and at SummerSlam in August to win the Intercontinental Championship. Tonight will you be crowned Intercontinental Champion for a second time?

Owen Hart- Tonight is the night I have been waiting for. I have been waiting for this night ever since SummerSlam. Martel stole my Intercontinental Championship and he knows it. It's now time for me to get the title back around my waist. I will become the Intercontinental Champion once again. I know Rick Martel is one of those nine men entered in the battle royal, And what better way to make a statement then to take his title and beat him before In Your House? Tonight it's my time to once again become Intercontinental Champion. Rick Martel better get ready, Because the "King Of Harts" is going to give him the biggest fight of his career.

Dok Hendrix- Fans, Up next we'll see Owen Hart challenge Rick Martel for the Intercontinental Championship! Who will win? Find out when Monday Night Raw returns!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Rick Martel© Vs. Owen Hart

This is a rematch from their SummerSlam match up. Owen and Martel did fight a few weeks ago during the number one contenders tournament, But the announcers didn't mention that. These two always seem to put on a solid match and this one was another solid bout between these two men. Both men are entered in the number one contenders tournament, And could be going to Survivor Series to face the World Wrestling Federation Champion. British Bulldog made his way down to the announce position during this match while Owen had control of Martel. Bulldog said that he heard comments, And that like Owen, He would be willing to eliminate Owen to win the ten men battle royal. Owen had control of this one after he caught Martel with the enziguri kick. Owen beat down Martel and worked over Martel's back and legs. Owen did not look pleased when he saw Davey Boy Smith at the announce position. Owen got so distracted that it allowed Martel to catch Owen with a bulldog and make the comeback. Martel went for the Quebec Crab several times, But Owen kept getting out of it and grabbing the ropes. Owen regained control of the match and went for the Sharpshooter, Martel countered into a inside cradle which got a close two count. Bulldog then left the announce position and grabbed the Intercontinental Championship. Bulldog hit Martel with it right in front of the referee! The referee awarded Martel the match as a result of a disqualification! Owen and Bulldog looked like they were going to get into it, But they chose to stomp down Martel! Ahmed Johnson came running down from the back with a steel chair and made the save! Owen and Bulldog fled the ring while Johnson checked on Martel. Ross said that Johnson could win the ten men battle royal.

91, 93, 88 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Quebecers have returned!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of The Quebecers hitting the arena. The crowd starts booing as Jacques Rougeau and Pierre Oulette make their return to the World Wrestling Federation. McMahon and Ross note that The Quebecers haven't been seen since 1994 as a tag team. The Quebecers come into the ring and grab microphones as these fans boo them.

Jacques Rougeau- Viva The Quebecers! We are back! The Quebecers are back in the World Wrestling Federation! Quebec's favorite sons have returned!

Pierre Oulette- We are finally back where we belong! The Quebecers are finally back in the World Wrestling Federation. Viva la Canada!

Jacques Rougeau- I can't help but notice a few boos from you people. Aren't you glad to have us back? Aren't you glad to have The Quebecers back in the WWF? Well, We could care less about what you people think! We're better than all of you people! You Americans have no idea what's good in life. You boo Canadian heroes like The Quebecers and cheer for your American idiots!

Pierre Oulette- Jacques is right, You Americans have no idea what good taste is. You people are all idiots. We have returned because we're the best tag team there has ever been in the WWF. We're former three time tag team champions. We have done it all. We come back to continue our legacy. No other tag team in history have done what we have done.

Jacques Rougeau- We are heroes in Canada. But that's because Canadians appreciate talent and hard work. They appreciate The Quebecers! Unlike you people! Americans are all just a bunch of fools with no taste! We came out here because we want competition. We haven't been in the ring since 1994. We want to face all the tag teams in the WWF. So we're laying down a challenge right now for this Friday Night. Pierre and myself want a match with the very best teams that the WWF has to offer.

Pierre Oulette- We do not care who you put in our way. We want any tag team that the World Wrestling Federation has to offer. We're ready for our big return. We're The Quebecers! We're Canadian heroes and we fear no one! We're ready to face any team that the WWF wants us to the face. We have come back and we're going to climb right back to the tag team mountain, And we're going to start it this Friday night in our official in ring return! But we need opponents first! So whoever wants to face the legendary Quebecers, Come out here and accept our challenge.

The crowd cheers as the music of the Hardy Boyz hits the arena. Matt and Jeff Hardy make their way down to the ring while The Quebecers don't seem all that impressed at the two brothers.

Jacques Rougeau- Look! It's Ken and Barbie!

Pierre Oulette- No, They're not Ken and Barbie. They're the "hardly" boys.

Jacques Rougeau- We want to know what you two are doing out here. We asked for a team to come out. Not two pretty boy punks from some farm.

Pierre Oulette- Yeah, If you two want to wrestle someone, Go wrestle the cows in your filthy North, Carolina farm. Leave the wrestling to us. We're The Quebecers. We're former three time tag team champions and we want real competition.

Matt Hardy- If you two want real competition, We'll step into the ring with you two this Friday night. Me and Jeff have always wanted to step into the ring with a "legendary" tag team, You two aren't that "legendary", But we want a match this Friday night. We want to shut you two up.

Jeff Hardy- You two can make fun of us all you want, But you two are living in the past. This is the New Generation of the WWF. And we're the top tag team in the WWF. You two want a match this Friday night? Then you're looking at your opponents!

Jacques Rougeau- You two want us in the ring? Look, We don't want to face two boys. If you guys want to wrestle, Go back to high school. I'm sure there are some h**** you could wrestle in the schoolyard! Or you two could go wrestle each other at home, I'm sure you two loved wrestling each other as kids, And beat the hell out of each other like two American kids would.

Pierre Oulette- You two don't want none of us. We're still the best tag team to ever step foot into the World Wrestling Federation. You're just boys stepping into a man's world. We're going to beat you two if you get into the ring with us, You're no challenge for us. We're The Quebecers and we're legends in Canada, You two are nobodies!

Matt Hardy- It looks like you two are scared of us. Maybe these two farm boys would beat you two? Is that what you're afraid of? And if you two ever talk trash about us and where we're from again, We're going to have to beat the tar out of you two!

Jeff Hardy- I would suggest you two leave this ring, You two have made us really mad, And if I were you, I'd leave this ring before Matt and I are forced to take our anger out on you two!

Jacques Rougeau- Come on Pierre, Lets go. We don't want to get jumped by these two morons.

The Quebecers look like they're going to leave the ring as the Hardy Boyz turn their back to them, The Quebecers then jump the Hardy Boyz from behind! Jacques and Pierre put Matt and Jeff down with a pair of clotheslines. Jacques takes Matt out with a DDT while Pierre press slams Jeff. The Quebecers stand over the Hardy Boyz to boos from these fans. Jacques grabs the microphone as the Hardy Boyz are left down on the canvas.

Jacques Rougeau- You two want a match? You got one. The Quebecers against the Hardy Boyz this Friday night! Viva The Quebecers! And viva la Canada!

The crowd starts booing as the music of The Quebecers hit the arena. Jacques and Pierre head to the back as the Hardy Boyz are shown laid out in the ring. McMahon says that The Quebecers have returned with their old attitude.

Pierre Oulette debuted his new gimmick. (Old School Heel)

Pierre Oulette gained overness from this segment.

Jacques Rougeau gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Adams, Brian Lee and John Bradshaw Vs. Steve Austin, Al Snow and Albert with Ted DiBiase

Lee and Adams will be challenging Snow and Austin for the WWF Tag Team Championship at In Your House, While Albert faces Bradshaw. This was a pretty good six men tag team match, All six men can put on a great brawl. JR got most excited when Albert and Bradshaw were beating the hell out of each other. JR hyped Bradshaw/Albert as the next Michaels/Hart match. The Brotherhood had control of the match in the beginning, They easily tossed The Corporation out to the floor. They got into a brawl on the outside, And Lee and Snow came into the ring. Snow was able to turn things around with a Judo kick to Lee. The Corporation isolated Lee and beat him down while Bradshaw and Adams waited for the hot tag. Lee caught Albert with a boot to the face and made the hot tag to Bradshaw. Bradshaw came into the ring and started cleaning house. Bradshaw took out all three Corporation members. All six men got into again with Bradshaw and Albert being the legal men. Lee and Adams fought Snow and Austin out on the floor as Bradshaw and Albert pounded the hell out of one another. DiBiase distracted the referee as Sean Waltman came running down from the back with the Million Dollar Championship. Waltman went to hit Bradshaw, But Bradshaw ducked and Albert got nailed by the title. Bradshaw tossed Waltman out to the floor and caught Albert with the Clothesline From Texas to pick up the win. The Brotherhood then headed to the victorious while The Corporation threw a fit. McMahon said that The Brotherhood has beaten the numbers so far.

84, 80, 88 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jacobs dominates Sycho Sid!

Bob Backlund makes his way down to the ring as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. McMahon and Ross say that Jacobs hasn't been seen all day and that he might not be here. Backlund grabs a microphone and prepares to talk while Ross and McMahon hype the brutal strap match between Sid and Jacobs at In Your House "Darkest Day".

Bob Backlund- I have come out here for one reason and one reason only. The days are coming closer and closer. The days are coming closer and closer until Sycho Sid has to face Jacobs. It's going to be a brutal match. It's going to be a strap match. Jacobs is going to get revenge on Sid for all he's done to me. I gave Sid so many chances. I gave him so many opportunities to join me. But he turned me down. He beat me down. He beat me up without any remorse. Sid, You brought this all upon yourself! You had the chance to join me. But you didn't. I brought Jacobs into the WWF to beat you down like the dog you are. It's going to be a brutal match. Can you survive a strap match with a man who's been mistreated his whole life? Jacobs has never had anyone care for him except for me. He's going to beat you for me. He's going to destroy you for me. He's going to make you bleed for me! He's going to beat you like there's no tomorrow! And you deserve everything he's going to give you! You should have sided with me! But now you're going to get beaten within a inch of your life by Jacobs! Jacobs does what I tell him to do! And I told him to take you out! You've made him bleed, But that won't stop him! You can make him bleed all you want, You cannot stop Jacobs! Sid he's coming for you on October 20th! What are you going to do then? You'll!

Sycho Sid's music hits the arena which interrupts Bob Backlund. The fans go wild as Sycho Sid makes his way down to the ring. Sid gets into the ring and stares down Bob Backlund.

Bob Backlund- What are you doing here you son of a b****? You're not suppose to be here! Jacobs isn't here! You're not suppose be here either! I'm talking! You don't come out here and interrupt me! What's the matter Sid? You wanna beat down Bob Backlund again? Huh? You want to leave me laying? You think you're such a big man by beating me down? You're nobody! Jacobs is going to destroy you at In Your House "Darkest Day"! It's going to be a brutal strap match! You will not win! Jacobs is gonna win! He's going to make you bleed! You had your chance, Now it's time for Jacobs to teach you a lesson! He's already beaten you! It's going to happen once again! He's going to own you at In Your House "Darkest Day"! And you want to know why? Because he does what I tell him to do! I told him to make sure you don't come back! And you won't! Not after what Jacobs does to you! You will never ever return! Sid, I hope you get what you have coming! I hope that Jacobs ends your career at In Your House! You will never ever disrespect Bob Backlund again! You won't disrespect me after Jacobs is done with you! You will never..............

Sid stares Backlund down and decks Backlund in the face! Backlund goes down! Sid pulls Backlund up and nails Backlund with a right hand! Sid grabs Backlund by the throat and Choke Slams Backlund! Sid grabs the microphone as this huge crowd chants "Sid".

Sycho Sid- You want me to Powerbomb this freak straight to hell?

The crowd starts a big "Powerbomb" chant. Sid pulls Backlund up and positions Backlund for the Powerbomb. The fans boo as Jacobs runs down from the back with a leather strap in his hand! Jacobs comes into the ring and runs right over Sid with a big boot! Jacobs takes the strap and whips Sid over and over again like a dog! Jacobs checks on Backlund who tells Jacobs to beat Sid down! Jacobs starts choking Sid out with the leather strap! It takes awhile, But Jacobs is able to choke Sid out! Officials come down from the back and pull Jacobs off of Sid. The officials check on Sid as Backlund and Jacobs leave the ring. McMahon questions whether or not, Anyone could stop Jacobs. Jim Ross says that Backlund and Jacobs set Sid up perfectly.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Alex Wright with Joanie Laurer Vs. Bob Holly

Lots of "USA" chants for this one. Laurer looks like a legit bodyguard. Hell, She looks like she could take down half the roster. Laurer kept waving the German flag while this match took place. Wright didn't seem to work well with Holly like he did with Scorpio on Friday night. Wright had control of this one after he tossed Holly out to the floor. Wright distracted the referee and Laurer got a few shots in on Holly! Laurer even used the flag to choke down Holly! Wright controlled Holly in the ring, But he could not put away the tough man from Alabama. Holly caught Wright with a impressive drop kick and made the comeback. Holly connected with ten punches in the corner and a big DDT to Wright, But Wright somehow kicked out. Holly continued pounding the hell out of Wright and connected with the Race Car Slam! Holly covered but Laurer got up on the apron! This distracted Holly and the referee which allowed Wright to sneak a low blow in on Holly! Wright delivered a German Suplex to Holly and scored the win. After the match ended, Wright stood over Holly and shouted some words in German while Laurer waved the German flag.

77, 75, 79 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Steiner leaves "The Hitman" laid out!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of Bret "The Hitman" Hart hitting the arena to a huge ovation from this crowd. Bret Hart makes his way down to the ring while McMahon and Ross hype the big ten men battle royal at In Your House "Darkest Day". Hart is handed a microphone as this crowd begins a huge "Hitman" chant.

Bret Hart- I come out here because there's something that needs to be settled. Scott Steiner has been running around the WWF trying to attack me every single day. He cost me the chance to become the number one contender for the WWF Championship. Scott Steiner comes out here and says he's not afraid of me. He says we'll find when he gets to say so. I think Scott Steiner is running scared. I think Scott Steiner knows he doesn't want to get into the ring with me anytime soon. Scott Steiner knows he can't beat me in a straight up wrestling match. Maybe he's scared of facing me. But we both are entered in the ten men battle royal at In Your House "Darkest Day". And I'm going to be looking forward to getting inside that ring with you Steiner. And I'm looking forward to being the one who tosses you out and wins the whole thing. Scott Steiner knows he doesn't want to get into the ring me. He knows he's all talk. There's nothing more than I would like then to get Scott Steiner inside the ring one on one. I will show Scott Steiner why I am the excellence of execution. Scott Steiner can't duck my challenges anymore, We will go at it soon. And I hope he's ready. I hope Scott Steiner is ready for when the day comes, And he has to step into the ring with me. I'm going to start by beating nine other men in the battle royal and proving to everyone why I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be. Scott Steiner, I hope it's just the two of us in that ring as the last two men. I will win. I will toss you over the top rope and walk into Survivor Series as the number one contender. You will.................

Scott Steiner's music starts playing. The crowd starts booing as Bret Hart stands looking ready for a fight. But no one comes out. Hart stands in the middle of the ring and waits. Scott Steiner then comes out through the crowd! Steiner comes into the ring and runs right over Hart with a clothesline as Bret Hart turned around! Steiner pulls Bret Hart up to his feet and punches away at Hart. Hart fights back and starts punching Steiner! Both men slug it out and Hart atomic drops Steiner! Bret Hart clotheslines Steiner out to the floor! Bret Hart goes to the outside after Steiner. Hart rams Steiner's head into the steel ring post! Bret Hart goes to send Scott Steiner into the steel steps, But Steiner reverses and Hart hits the steel steps shoulder first! Steiner grabs a steel chair from ringside and nails Hart right over the head with it! Steiner rolls Bret Hart into the ring. Steiner comes into the ring with the chair and hits Bret Hart right over the back with the chair! Steiner locks Bret Hart into the Steiner Recliner! Bret Hart ends up passing out from the Steiner Recliner! Steiner lets go of the hold and grabs the microphone.

Scott Steiner- You think you can beat me Bret Hart? Like I said, You get me in a one on one match when I say so! But I'll tell you what, I'll make sure we're the last two men in that ring on October 20th. There's nothing more than I'd like to do, Then to be the one who tosses you out to become the number one contender!

Steiner drops the microphone down and heads to the back as Bret Hart is left out cold. McMahon asks if Steiner will be the one who goes to Survivor Series and battles the World Wrestling Federation Champion.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The King's Court returns in a big way!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Jerry "The King" Lawler in the ring. The ring has a big golden throne which is where Lawler is sitting. Lawler is wearing his crown and he's holding a microphone.

Jerry Lawler- Welcome to the King's Court! I'm your host, Jerry "The King" Lawler! It's been awhile since I had my King's Court show here on Monday Night Raw. Commissioner Ric Flair had to beg me to do it, And after some thinking, I brought it back! I know everyone missed "The King"! God, Look at you people. I haven't seen this many ugly people in one room since I went to the Hart family house! Look at you in the front row! What's the matter with you? Did someone punch you in both your eyes? Orlando, Florida is one ugly city. Only good thing about this city is, Disney World! I went over to Disney today and lets just say, Snow white doesn't need the elves all the time! She was all over me! It's good to be The King! King's Court is back and tonight I'm going to interview two men. Scott Taylor, Who is one of the best young talents in the WWF. And Mark Henry. Mark Henry is a big fat guy who can lift things up in the air. So without further adieu, Lets get King's Court started with Scott Taylor!

Scott Taylor's music hits the arena to boos and out comes Scott Taylor. Taylor gets into the ring and shakes hands with Jerry Lawler.

Jerry Lawler- Welcome to the show Scott. Sorry all these morons are booing you. They're not used to having talent in their city, We both know the Orlando Magic can't win a championship if their life depended on it! I am glad to have you out here. I must say, That you're one of the best wrestlers in the WWF.

Scott Taylor- Thank you Jerry, It's great being on King's Court!

Jerry Lawler- And now, Lets welcome the so called world's strongest man, Mark Henry!

Mark Henry's music plays to a great ovation from the crowd. Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring and once he gets inside the ring, He offers Lawler a handshake, But Lawler ignores it.

Jerry Lawler- I hope the ring doesn't cave in with all the weight Mark has brought into it. Hey Mark, I heard you went out to eat today, You went out to eat at twelve and you didn't finish until six! (Henry gives Lawler a look and Lawler prepares to speak again.) Hey, Don't be so touchy. I used to have a cousin like you, She was always eating! I bet you have some chocolate in your pockets don't you?

Mark Henry- No, I don't. And we ain't out here to talk about my eating. We're out here to talk about this punk messing around with me. And you better quit with the jokes Lawler.

Jerry Lawler- Okay, Okay, Lets not get too sensitive. Now, What seems to be the problem between you two? Mark, You didn't eat Scott Taylor's lunch did you?

Scott Taylor- No King, He didn't eat my lunch. Though, There were some of it missing! He did something alot worse than that though! He came to the World Wrestling Federation. This is a wrestling company! We don't want a weightlifter! He should be in some freak show! He shouldn't be out here taking up talented wrestlers time! He's not a wrestler! He's a freak who can lift things up in the air! He's a joke! He got lucky by beating me, It won't happen again!

Jerry Lawler- I believe you Scott. Mark Henry, He does have a point. You're not a wrestler. You're just some freak, What do you have to say about that?

Mark Henry- If both of you call me a freak one more time, I'm going to whip both your behinds! And as far as Scott Taylor is concerned, I am a athlete. I'm one of the best athletes in the world. I'm the world's strongest man! I have won gold medals all around the planet! I came to the WWF for competition. I came here to wrestle the best that the WWF has to offer. And I didn't come down to King's Court to get made fun of by you two!

Jerry Lawler- Are you sure you didn't come to the World Wrestling Federation because they offered free food in your contract? I heard that your contract has a stipulation, And that stipulation is that you get all the food you want! You get paid in Hershies!

Mark Henry- Lawler, You better watch your mouth. I don't want to toss you around this ring! But I will. I will if you mess with me and keep talking trash!

Jerry Lawler- Calm down Mark, Have yourself some popcorn. Go out into the crowd and I'm sure some of these morons are willing to feed you! They'll feed you like they feed you like they feed Shamu at Sea World! By throwing food into your over sized mouth!

Scott Taylor- King, The problem with this over sized whale is, He thinks he should be in the WWF. We both know he's not a athlete! What does being strong have to do with being a wrestler? He can't wrestle! Sure he beat me, But that's because he's too fat for me to kick out! He knows he can't beat me. Mark Henry should go to the circus and leave the wrestling for those who can wrestle. Mark Henry shouldn't be here! It's that simple!

Jerry Lawler- He's got a point, What do you have to say Mark? Or is your mouth full? I saw you sneaking a few M&M's into that fat mouth.

Mark Henry- Lawler, You better leave this ring right now before I kick you out!

Jerry Lawler- Hey don't get sensitive you big lug! It's not my fault you're a freak! And Scott Taylor's right! You shouldn't be in the WWF! You should be at the circus! Now, You should leave my ring! This interview is over!

Henry takes Scott Taylor down with a clothesline! Henry then tips the throne over and Lawler falls down! Henry clotheslines Lawler out to the floor as Lawler was getting up. Henry grabs Taylor up and press slams Taylor to the outside right onto Lawler! Lawler and Taylor head to the back as Henry fixes the throne and sits on it while Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Disco Inferno puts Jim Neidhart away with the Last Dance! (Superstars 10/6/96)

Cactus Jack and Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Shawn Michaels and Undertaker

This one could be the greatest main event in Monday Night Raw history. The crowd was definitely pumped up for this tag team match. Jack and Helmsley got huge heat. Michaels and Undertaker came down to the ring both getting huge ovations from the crowd. All four men started off in a big brawl. Undertaker and Jack fought out on the floor while Michaels and Helmsley fought in the ring. McMahon and Ross kept hyping the Michaels/Helmsley and Undertaker/Jack matches at In Your House. Undertaker beat the tar out of Jack on the floor and even back dropped onto exposed concrete! Michaels went for Sweet Chin Music early on, But Helmsley bailed to the outside! Helmsley didn't notice Undertaker behind him, And got quite a scare. Michaels hit a moonsault out to the floor onto both Jack and Helmsley. Helmsley and Undertaker fought for awhile which left Michaels and Jack going at it in the ring. If the WWF ever does a Jack/Michaels match, It'll be a ***** affair no doubt about. Jack actually came close to beating Michaels after he locked the champion into the Mandible Claw. Michaels was able to counter by hitting a low blow to Jack behind the referee's back. Michaels ended up getting caught by a DDT from Helmsley which allowed Helmsley and Jack to isolate Michaels. They beat down Michaels for a long time and came quite close to putting Michaels away. Michaels ended up catching Jack with a release German suplex which allowed him to tag in Undertaker. All hell broke loose and all four men got into the ring. Michaels and Helmsley ended up as the legal men. Jack and Undertaker fought all the way to the back! Michaels caught Helmsley with the flying forearm and nipped up! Michaels slammed Helmsley and went up top. Michaels connected with the flying elbow drop and called for Sweet Chin Music! Michaels tuned up the band! Scott Hall then came down from the back! Hall came running into the ring and Michaels hit him with Sweet Chin Music! Michaels then turned around into a kick to the gut by Helmsley. Helmsley hit Michaels with the Pedigree and got the 1,2,3 over Michaels! The crowd booed as Helmsley stood over Hall and Michaels. Helmsley took the World Wrestling Federation Championship and held it high in the air. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Hunter Hearst Helmsley standing victorious over Michaels and Hall.

97, 96, 98 *****

Overall Rating- 85

TV Rating- 7.36

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.50

Attendance- 7,029

Ticket Sales- $281,160

SWF Tuesday

TV Rating- 2.83

Attendance- 469

Ticket Sales- $9,380

Notes

"Cactus Jack and Hunter Hearst Helmsley work well together as a team, it adds to their matches."- Pat Patterson

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Hunter Hearst Helmsley

"I would like to work with Sean Waltman at some stage, i think you'd be impressed with the results."- Marc Mero

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

News

- Glen Ruth, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, The Warlord, Mr. Fuji, Raven, Stevie Richards and Ron Killings were all released from their contracts. The Thrillseekers, Raven and Richards come as the biggest shock since they were all talented workers. But the WWF had no plans on any of these men and it was better to release them. Most of these men could end up with WCW or ECW/USPW/SWF.

OOC: Yes, I know some talented wrestlers were let go, But I had too many people on my roster. I chose those guys, Because they were talented and could give WCW or the other federations a few big names/talented workers. I'm sure as the diary goes on for a few more years (game time) you could see some of those guys back :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

Richards is the only one that bothers me, as he never really debuted. Otherwise those guys were mainly jobbers.

Anywyas, good show and I loved the King Court. I don't think I have ever heard someone get lashed like that in a long time. Soctt Taylor is a sick sick man:-p

Keep it up and I can't wait to see Darkest Day.

Guest Prototype

Good show. Im really looking forward to IYH. Hunter getting the pin on HBK gave him a good rub. Good to see the Quebecers back. Sad to see some of those workers go, especially Raven in my eyes who really only had a one month mini feud with Taker. But like you said, they could give WCW a boost and competition always is a good thing.

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: October 11, 1996

Tonight we're going to see perhaps the biggest main event ever to be seen on TV. Scott Hall battles "The Wildman" Marc Mero! Both men are entered in the ten men battle royal next Sunday night with the winner meeting the WWF Champion at the Survivor Series. Tonight both these men will go at it in singles action. Who's going to win this one? Can Mero score the upset? Or will he fall to the Outsider's Edge?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley was able to do what few people have done this year, He pinned Shawn Michaels. Tonight we're going to hear from Helmsley on his thoughts about pinning the "Heart Break Kid". What does Hunter Hearst Helmsley have to say?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Duke "The Money Maker" Droese of The Money Mine battles the young high flier, Scott Putski!

Jesse James and The Candyman join forces to face "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty and Van "Party Time" Hammer! This should be a great tag team match.

Mark Henry battles Jerry "The King" Lawler! Henry is very angry at the comments made by Lawler on Monday Night Raw, Tonight he gets "The King" in the ring!

Sean Waltman puts the Million Dollar Championship on the line against Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart! Can Neidhart defeat Waltman and become the new champion?

The Quebecers make their in ring return by facing the Hardy Boyz. The Hardy Boyz cannot be happy over what happened on Monday Night Raw.

Scott Hall faces "The Wildman" Marc Mero in the main event!

We'll be hearing from Cactus Jack, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Jeff Jarrett! Plus alot more is expected to happen tonight!

user posted image

Date: October 11, 1996

Attendance: 10,027

Ticket Sales: $401,080

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Scott Hall taking on Marc Mero.

Duke "The Money Maker" Droese with Dawn Marie Vs. Scott Putski

We haven't seen The Money Mine in awhile. There were rumors of them getting cut this week, But I don't think the WWF will fire The Money Mine as they feel The Money Mine could be very big. Droese and Putski don't have much chemistry together, They have faced each other in the past and the match was just like this one. The announcers kept talking about how The Money Mine could be getting a new member within the upcoming weeks. Putski had the advantage early on, But Droese turned things around when he caught Putski coming off the ropes with a spinebuster. Droese beat down Putski while Dawn Marie watched from ringside. Dawn Marie even got involved a few times as well. Putski started making the comeback after he caught Droese with a drop kick. Putski connected with a few more drop kicks and took down Droese with a tornado DDT for a close 2 count. Putski looked like he was going for a clothesline, But Dawn Marie tripped him as he was coming off the ropes! Droese then quickly hit the Money Compactor to Putski and got the win! Afterwords, Droese held Putski back and Dawn Marie slapped Putski right across the face! Droese and Dawn Marie then posed while Putski was left out cold.

77, 78, 76 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Will we have a new World Wrestling Federation Champion?

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with Hunter Hearst Helmsley's music hitting the arena to huge chorus of boos from this sold out crowd. Hunter Hearst Helmsley makes his way down to the ring with a cocky look on his face as the announcers hype the fact that Helmsley beat Shawn Michaels on Monday Night Raw. Helmsley gets into the ring is handed a microphone. The fans boo and chant "HBK" as Helmsley prepares to speak.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Do you people believe in Hunter Hearst Helmsley now? Do you believe in me now? Do you believe in me after I defeated Shawn Michaels on Monday Night Raw? You all saw it, I hit Shawn Michaels with the Pedigree and pinned him one, two, three in the center of the ring. I told everyone I was better than Shawn Michaels. And I proved everyone that I was better than Shawn Michaels this past Monday night. I beat Shawn Michaels. I beat the current World Wrestling Federation Champion. I beat the man I'm facing at In Your House "Darkest Day". I left him laid out like he was nothing more than a piece of trash. I stood over him for the second week in a row with the World Wrestling Federation Championship in the air. I told everyone that, Whether anybody likes it or not, I'm the man around here. I am the leader, I am the general, I call the shots. That's the way it works. And I will be the new World Wrestling Federation Champion on October 20th. Shawn Michaels cannot beat me. I beat him on Monday Night Raw, And I will beat him on October 20th. It's my time to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion! I defeated Shawn Michaels on Monday Night Raw, And I will defeat him on October 20th for the WWF Championship. There's nothing you people can do about it! I will be the next World Wrestling Federation Champion! I'm going to beat Shawn Michaels and end the Kliq! Shawn Michaels, You better get ready to lose the WWF Championship! It's coming around my waist! You will never.............

Shawn Michaels' music hits the arena to a huge ovation from this crowd. Hunter Hearst Helmsley does not look pleased as the "Heart Break Kid" stands on top of the entry way with the World Wrestling Federation Championship over his shoulder.

Shawn Michaels- Yo Hunter! I hope you don't mind the "Heart Break Kid" coming out here and listening to what you have to say.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- I don't mind one bit Shawn. I want you to look at the man who's going to be beating you on October 20th for that title that's over your shoulder. I will beat you at In Your House "Darkest Day" just like I beat you this past Monday night. Enjoy your days with the title. Because it's coming around my waist in just nine days.

Shawn Michaels- Well, You are correct Hunter. You did beat old HBK on Monday Night Raw. You hit me with the Pedigree out of nowhere and pinned my shoulders down for the one, two, three. But you seem to forget that I got distracted by Scott Hall. If Hall hadn't come down to the ring, I would have beaten you with Sweet Chin Music. I've beaten you before, And I will beat you on October 20th. You might have beaten me on Monday night, But that wasn't for this title. You're going to be in that ring with the very best of Shawn Michaels. I'm going to give you everything I've got. You won't be beating me again. I will be the one walking out of In Your House with the World Wrestling Federation Championship around my waist.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You think you're going to defeat me? Look at the year I have had Shawn Michaels. I beat you, I beat Bret Hart, And I beat Undertaker. I have beaten all the big names that's been put in my way. You will not beat me. I will become the new World Wrestling Federation Champion at In Your House. It's my time to become champion. Your time is coming to an end, You have had a great run as the WWF Champion, You're one of the best wrestlers that there has ever been, But right now you can't even hold my jock. I pinned you on Monday Night Raw, And I will beat you on October 20th. The title will be coming around my waist.

Shawn Michaels- Hunter, You think you can beat me on your own? You think you can beat me without any interference? You beat on Monday Night Raw because Scott Hall got in my business. I don't know what's going on with you and Hall, But you better hope he doesn't try to interfere in our match at In Your House. Do you think you can beat me in a one on one, Straight up wrestling match Hunter? Or do you need Scott Hall to help you out?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- I don't need anyone to help me out. I don't know why Scott Hall got involved. Maybe he hates you as much as I do. Maybe he knows that the World Wrestling Federation Championship doesn't belong around your waist. I don't care if you're fighting Hall or not, That title is coming around my waist.

Shawn Michaels- If it is a straight up one on one match, I wouldn't get too excited over you walking out with that title. You cannot beat me in a straight up one on one match Hunter. You did pin me on Monday Night Raw, But you had Scott Hall play a big part in that outcome. It's going to be just us Hunter, Two men fighting for this title right here. I have been champion for a long time. Since March. And I ain't planning on losing this title any time soon.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You're wrong Shawn, The title is going to be leaving your waist. It's going to be coming around my waist. Shawn, Your title reign will come to an end in just nine days.

Hunter's music plays to boos from the fans. Shawn Michaels stares down Helmsley and holds the World Wrestling Federation Championship high in the air. Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break with the announcers wondering who would walk out of In Your House "Darkest Day" as the WWF Champion.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James and The Candyman Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty and Van "Party Time" Hammer

The Candyman once again handed out candy to the fans in the front row. He even gave Jannetty and Hammer some candy. Jannetty and Hammer ate the candy and then started doing their dancing. Jannetty and The Candyman started this one off. Both men did some pretty good chain wrestling with The Candyman getting the best of Jannetty and tossing Jannetty out to the floor. The Candyman then hit a big plancha to Jannetty on the outside. James then went at it with Jannetty and got the best of Jannetty. Jannetty tagged in Hammer. The biggest Hammer pounded down James, But James took him down with a DDT and tagged in The Candyman. The Candyman went for a cross body, But Hammer caught him and slammed him down. This allowed Jannetty and Hammer to isolate The Candyman and keep him away from James. The Candyman was finally able to make the tag to James after he caught Hammer with a super kick. James came into the ring and started cleaning house. Jannetty and The Candyman ended up on the floor which left James and Hammer in the ring. James nailed Hammer with the shake rattle n roll punches and finished Hammer off with the Pump Handle Slam for the win. The Candyman and James then celebrated their win by tossing candy to the fans.

77, 74, 81 **3/4

The Candyman debuted his new gimmick (Fun Babyface).

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mark Henry Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Henry looked quite upset due to the comments made by Lawler on the "King's Court" on Monday Night Raw. The crowd was hot for this battle. Lots of "Henry" and "Burger King"chants. Lawler started this one off by offering Henry a pack of twinkies! Henry slapped it out of Lawler's hand and stuffed it down Lawler's mouth! Henry pounded the smaller Lawler with ease. Henry tossed Lawler around the ring several times. Lawler begged for mercy several times, But Henry kept beating the snot out of Lawler. Henry avalanched Lawler a few times and press slammed Lawler three times in a row! Henry finished Lawler off with the World's Strongest Slam for the one, two, three. Henry then stood over Lawler to a big pop from the crowd. Good to see Jerry putting people over at this point in his career.

77, 77, 78 **1\2

Mark Henry gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Who will walk out of the Ambulance Match as the winner?

Cactus Jack's music plays to boos from the crowd. The psychotic Cactus Jack makes his way down to the ring with a sick smile on his face. Perfect and Hendrix talk about the first ever Ambulance Match between Cactus Jack and Undertaker next Sunday night. Jack is handed a microphone and this crowd starts a huge "Undertaker" chant.

Cactus Jack- Next Sunday night, It's me and Undertaker. Just me and Undertaker in the first ever Ambulance Match. Undertaker, It's going to end next Sunday night. I will once again defeat you. I beat you at SummerSlam, I left you laying. The ambulance match is going to be the most brutal match of our careers. Only one man will come out as the winner. Only one man will be left standing. And that man will be me. I will put you into that ambulance and come out the winner. First, I will beat you down. I'll make you bleed, I'm going to hurt you. And then I'm going to lock you into that ambulance. You're going to go for your last ride next Sunday night. I will go down in history as the man who defeated Undertaker. I'll go down in history as the man who made Undertaker rest in peace. October 20th will be the last time there people see you. We have been fighting all over the World Wrestling Federation, And it will end on October 20th. You will have no way out Undertaker. These fans will learn to respect me after I'm though kicking the snot out of you. These fans will see their hero go down. You won't be surviving In Your House. I have giving everything to these fans, And I won't lose to you. I cannot lose to you. I will not lose to you Undertaker. I'm going to take you out or die trying. I will make you bleed, I'll beat you down slowly and make everything blow count. Every punch, Every kick, Every move will count. I will not stop until you're done Undertaker. I will not stop until you stay down and never get up. It's more than personal now. It'll all end on October 20th. You will be locked inside that ambulance and you'll never return. I will end your legacy once and for all. Undertaker, You'll...............

Undertaker's music begins to play as the lights go off which interrupt Jack. The purple lights come on and Undertaker is shown on the big screen.

Undertaker- Cactus Jack, The day is nearing. The time is coming closer and closer. Nine days. Just nine more days. It's going to be you and I. One on one in a Ambulance Match. No rules, Except one. And that is to put your opponent inside the ambulance. Cactus Jack do you really think you're going to beat me? I survived without Paul Bearer, I beat your friend Raven down and send him out of the World Wrestling Federation. I destroyed him with ease. Your days are coming closer and closer. I will beat you on October 20th, I'm going to take you mind, Body and soul at In Your House "Darkest Day" Cactus Jack. The only thing that you can do after that, Is rest in peace!

Undertaker's music plays to a huge ovation as Undertaker's image disappears from the big screen. Jack stands in the ring not looking too happy as the announcers question who will win the first ever ambulance match next Sunday night.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Million Dollar Championship

Sean Waltman© with Ted DiBiase Vs. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Waltman has been the Million Dollar Champion since June. Besides Shawn Michaels, He's the longest reigning champion in the WWF right now. Neidhart was suspended a few months back and returned last week by jobbing to the Disco Inferno. Neidhart looks to have lost a few pounds. Waltman was able to make this one watchable. Neidhart started off tossing around the smaller Waltman. They went out to the floor where Waltman send Neidhart into the steel steps. They came into the ring where Waltman used his kicks to put down Neidhart. Waltman used kicks in the corner to Neidhart and followed up with the bronco buster. Waltman came close to putting Neidhart away, But Neidhart fought back and caught Waltman with a powerslam. Neidhart beat down Waltman, But he couldn't put Waltman away. Waltman caught Neidhart with a spinning back heel kick and went up top. Waltman came flying off the top with the Six Kick and got the win over Neidhart. I'm surprised to see Waltman beat Neidhart that easily.

79, 78, 81 **3\4

Waltman has a challenger for the title!

Ted DiBiase comes into the ring with the Million Dollar Championship and hands it to Sean Waltman. DiBiase grabs a microphone and prepares to talk as these fans start a "Waltman sucks" chant.

Ted DiBiase- Your winner and still the Million Dollar Champion, Sean Waltman! Great job Sean. You are without a shadow of a doubt one of the best wrestlers in the history of the World Wrestling Federation.

Sean Waltman- Yeah, I am. I'm the best high flier this place has to offer. I been Million Dollar Champion since June! And nobody has even come close to taking this title off of around my waist. I have beaten everyone who was foolish to think that they could take this title off of my waist. I am the Million Dollar Champion and I deserve competition! I deserve to be wrestling at In Your House "Darkest Day" next Sunday night! I deserve that! But I guess there's no one in the World Wrestling Federation who I can't beat, I've beaten them all! I beat..........

Chavo Guerrero's music plays which interrupts Sean Waltman. Chavo stands on the entrance way with a microphone. Waltman and DiBiase do not look too pleased.

Sean Waltman- What do you want? I'm out here trying to talk!

Chavo Guerrero- I couldn't help but overhear that you wanted a challenger for that Million Dollar Championship? Is that right?

Sean Waltman- Yeah that's right! And you think you're going to be the one to challenge me for the title?

Chavo Guerrero- Why not Sean?

Sean Waltman- I've beaten you before Chavo! I beat you like three times! All those times, The title was on the line! You shouldn't get another shot at the title!

Chavo Guerrero- You're right, You did beat me. But you always had to cheat to win. You couldn't beat me on your own and you know it. So how about it Sean, Are you man enough to face me at In Your House "Darkest Day" on October 20th?

Sean Waltman- You want the match? Fine! You got one! You and I for my Million Dollar Championship!

Chavo Guerrero- That's great Sean, Let me tell you something. You won't beat me again. I'll make sure of that. All your little tricks won't work. This is going to be my first ever Pay Per View match and I don't plan on losing it. So get ready Sean, That Million Dollar Championship is coming around my waist!

Chavo's music plays as Chavo does the belt motion. Chavo heads to the back while Waltman poses with the Million Dollar Championship.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Quebecers Vs. Hardy Boyz

This one was quite the match back for The Quebecers. Pierre has improved alot since going to USWA this year. Jacques has also improved and didn't show any ring rust since he has been away from the ring since 1994. These two teams fought a great hard fought battle. The Quebecers got their asses handed to them in the beginning. The Hardy Boyz drop kicked the former tag champions out to the floor and came off the top with moonsaults to both men. The Quebecers were able to turn things in their favor after Jacques caught Jeff Hardy with a DDT. The Quebecers isolated Jeff and beat him down. The Quebecers used some good double team moves, But Jeff kept kicking out, Or Matt would make the save. Jeff ended up catching Pierre with a spinning heel kick and tagged in Matt. Matt came into the ring and started cleaning house. Matt took down both Jacques and Pierre with drop kicks. Jeff ended up on the floor with Jacques and got thrown into the crowd! The Quebecers took Matt out with a double spinebuster and hit the Cannonball finisher for the win. The Quebecers then celebrated while Mr. Perfect claimed that with The Quebecers being back, They're gonna be wanting the tag titles very soon.

89, 83, 96 ****1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jarrett and Vader take out the competition!

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with Jeff Jarrett's music playing to boos from the crowd. Jeff Jarrett comes down to the ring without his manager Rick Rude. Mr. Perfect mentions that Jarrett is entered in the special ten men battle royal next Sunday night.

Jeff Jarrett- I know you people must be wondering why Rick Rude ain't here, It's because he wasn't needed tonight. I let Rick have the night off. Besides, I don't think Rick Rude would want to come to a city like Miami anyway! This is the worst city that I have ever been in! And I have been in alot of bad cities. But I'm not out here to talk about what cities I have been to. I came out here to talk about next Sunday night. It's the ten men battle royal. We heard from Scott Hall, Bret Hart, Owen Hart and Scott Steiner. Everyone thinks those four men are the favorites. But they seem to forget that I have beaten all those four men in the past. I beat each and everyone of them. But no one talks about how I'm going to win. And I will win. I'm going to go out there and beat all those nine other men. I will walk into the Survivor Series and get the World Wrestling Federation Championship around my waist! I will toss everyone of those nine men out to the floor and get my title shot. No one is going to stop me! Who will be able to beat me? Who will be able to toss the greatest singer, The greatest entertainer, And without a shadow of a doubt, The world's greatest wrestler out to the floor? I'll.................

Ahmed Johnson's music starts playing to a great ovation from the fans. Ahmed Johnson makes his way down to the ring while Double J does not look too pleased.

Jeff Jarrett- What do you want Johnson? I'm out here trying to talk and you interrupt me!

Ahmed Johnson- I think you must be on something Jarrett. You must be on something if you think you're going to be winning the ten men battle royal. That ain't gonna happen Jarrett. You see, I'm gonna get into that ring and it's gonna be a throw down. I'm gonna toss out all those nine other men and go on to the Survivor Series. I'm gonna go to the Survivor Series and I'm gonna become the World Wrestling Federation Champion. And I'm gonna do it for the people! I am the people's champion, And I'm gonna win the ten men battle royal!

Jeff Jarrett- You think you're going to do it? You think the people are going to make a difference? Screw the people Ahmed Johnson! All these people are just low life's like you!

Ahmed Johnson- Don't you ever, And I mean ever talk trash about the people again. Or we going to have a throw down right now Jarrett!

Jeff Jarrett- Throw down? I suggest you leave this ring before I lose my patience and beat the snot out of you! You're nothing Ahmed Johnson! And you won't win next Sunday night! You're nothing more than a piece of trash!

Ahmed Johnson replies with a right hand to Jarrett knocking down Jarrett! Johnson grabs Jarrett by the head and rams Jarrett's head into the turnbuckle! Johnson pounds away on Jarrett with right hands! Johnson sends Jarrett to the ropes and catches Jarrett with a spinebuster! Johnson goes for the Pearl River Plunge, But Vader comes running down from the back. Vader gets into the ring and runs right over Johnson with a clothesline! Jarrett flees the ring as Vader powerbombs Johnson. Vader drags Johnson to the corner and goes up to the second turnbuckle........... Vader Bomb connects to Ahmed Johnson! Vader grabs the microphone as Johnson is laid out.

Vader- You two seem to forget that I am the biggest and baddest man in that battle royal! And you two have no chance in hell of tossing me out! It's gonna be Vader time next Sunday night!

Vader's music plays as he stands over Ahmed Johnson. Vader stares down Jeff Jarrett who's standing on top of the entrance way. Hendrix and Perfect wonder who's going to win the battle royal next Sunday night. Could it be Johnson? Vader? Or Jarrett?

Jeff Jarrett lost overness from this segment.

Vader lost overness from this segment.

Interview with Marc Mero and Sable

We go backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Marc Mero and Sable.

Todd Pettengill- Marc Mero tonight you battle Scott Hall in the main event. But next Sunday night, You're entered in the ten men battle royal. The winner will receive a shot at the World Wrestling Federation Champion at the Survivor Series. We have heard from all the men entered in the battle royal except you. What do you think of the ten men battle royal next Sunday night?

Marc Mero- I think it's going to be the night where "The Wildman" runs right through nine men. Where Marc Mero defeats nine men and becomes the number one contender for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. I'm going to toss everyone who stands in my way right out to the floor. I'm not losing that match. I'm then going to walk right into the Survivor Series and become the new World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Todd Pettengill- Tonight you face Scott Hall. Scott Hall has certainly changed over the last couple of weeks, If you are able to defeat him then this will be the biggest victory of your World Wrestling Federation career. What are your thoughts on this match?

Marc Mero- Scott Hall has changed. He's become a very twisted and sick man. But tonight I'm going out there with one thing on my mind, And that is to beat Scott Hall. Scott Hall is going to be in that battle royal next Sunday night as well. And I'm going to beat him tonight to show him that he has no chance in hell of winning it next week. I'm going to win tonight. I'm going to put Scott Hall down one, two, three. He might be a lone wolf, But I'm "The Wildman"!

Todd Pettengill- Good luck out there Marc, Fans up next we'll see what could be the biggest main event ever! Marc Mero faces Scott Hall!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeats Shawn Michaels with the Pedigree! (Monday Night Raw 10/7/96)

Scott Hall Vs. Marc Mero with Sable

Both these men could go to the Survivor Series and face Shawn Michaels or Hunter Hearst Helmsley for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Mero and Hall put on quite a solid match. The crowd was hot for this one. Since we're in Miami, There were lots of "Razor" chants which looked like they pissed Hall off. Mero then started another "Razor" chant which made Hall even angrier. Hall started this one off by getting out wrestled by Mero. Mero stole a few of Hall's taunts which angered the lone wolf. Hall fought back using a few dirty tricks and tossed Mero to the outside. Hall send Mero to the steel steps and rammed Mero's shoulder into the steel ring post! Hall pounded away on Mero with right hands in the corner and taunted both the crowd and Sable. Hall came close to putting Mero away, But Mero kept fighting back. Mero caught Hall with a running knee to the face and made the comeback. Mero used a few high flying moves on Hall, But Hall kept fighting back and would not go down. Mero took Hall down with a samoan drop and went up top. Hall got up and shook the ropes which crotched Mero on the top turnbuckle. Hall went up top with Mero and hit a huge fallaway slam from the top turnbuckle! Hall then took Mero out with the Outsider's Edge! Hall covered Mero and scored the win. The crowd booed as Hall stood over Mero, The fans then cheered as Shawn Michaels ran down from the back! Hall turned around and Michaels drilled him with Sweet Chin Music! Hall was left out cold with Shawn Michaels standing over him. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with Shawn Michaels posing over Scott Hall.

88, 91, 82 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 83

TV Rating- 7.91

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.99

Attendance- 7,035

Ticket Sales- $281,400

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.34

Attendance- 515

Ticket Sales- $10,300

SWF Friday

TV Rating- 1.07

Attendance- 466

Ticket Sales- $9,320

user posted image

Date: October 13, 1996

Attendance: 10,006

Ticket Sales: $400,240

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Marc Mero taking on Michael Lockwood.

Yokozuna and Fatu Vs. Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger with Dawn Marie

Looks like The Money Mine is back, Droese wrestled on Friday night and Diamond and Swinger are here. Has been a while since these two have been on TV. There were rumors of Swinger and Diamond getting axed, But the writers have high hopes for The Money Mine. Yokozuna and Fatu started off beating the hell out of these two young men, Thanks to some intrference by Dawn Marie, Swinger was able to DDT Fatu and take control. The men of The Money Mine beat down Fatu and kept him away from Yokozuna for most of the match. Fatu caught Diamond with a samoan drop and tagged in Yokozuna. Yokozuna came into the ring and started cleaning house. Yokozuna got the win for his team by hitting a belly to belly suplex on Swinger.

78, 75, 81 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James Vs. Tiger Ali Singh

Cole and Kelly kept hyping this as the most personal match ever to take place on Superstars. It's quite simple, James went to the Gulf War. He fought for America, Singh is a angry Hindu man who claims that Americans are ignorant. Singh does not like America, James does. So the announcers think it's real personal. James and Singh put on a great match, No doubt Singh's best match since debuting in the WWF. James pulled off the win with the Pump Handle Slam to Singh. There were lots of "USA" chants during this match.

81, 75, 88 ***1\2

Interview with Scott Steiner

We're shown some pre recorded comments from Scott Steiner. This is after Monday Night Raw went off the air. Steiner says he beat down Bret Hart on Monday Night Raw like Bret Hart was nothing. Steiner says he gets to decide when the match between him and Bret Hart takes place. Steiner calls himself the most gifted athlete in all of wrestling. Steiner also claims he's winning the ten men battle royal. Steiner says he's tossing Bret out last.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Steve Blackman with Ted DiBiase

Chavo is getting a shot at Sean Waltman's Million Dollar Championship at In Your House "Darkest Day" next Sunday night. So he was put in there with the silent assassin of The Corporation. The announcers keep hyping what a great battle Chavo and Waltman should be despite it being seen on TV twice. These two worked a pretty decent match up, DiBiase got involved several times which allowed Blackman to take control. Blackman doesn't seem to be getting a push. Chavo won this match after he ducked a Pump Kick from Blackman and took him out with a brainbuster for the three. Chavo posed on the ropes doing the "I'm gonna be champion" motion.

79, 74, 84 ***

Interview with Bret Hart

We're now shown some pre recorded comments from Bret Hart. This is also from after Monday Night Raw went off the air. So Bret doesn't look too happy. Hart says that Steiner had to jump him from behind like a coward. Bret Hart says he's taking the fight to Steiner. Hart says he will win the battle royal next Sunday night and face the champion at Survivor Series. Bret Hart also says that he's the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scorpio and Bob Holly Vs. Chris Kanyon and "The Narcissist" Shawn Stasiak with Clarence Mason

This one was a well worked tag match. The crowd was into it too. The announcers didn't talk about the match and instead, Talked about In Your House which is a week away. Kanyon and Scorpio were the most entertaining wrestlers in the match and provided some good action. Too bad Kanyon isn't in line for a push. Holly pinned Stasiak with a DDT that came out of nowhere to get the win for his team.

76, 70, 82 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Mark Henry defeats "The King" with the World's Strongest Slam! (Friday Night Mayhem 10/11/96)

Johnson, Jarrett, Vader video

* From Friday Night Mayhem*

Jeff Jarrett- I know you people must be wondering why Rick Rude ain't here, It's because he wasn't needed tonight. I let Rick have the night off. Besides, I don't think Rick Rude would want to come to a city like Miami anyway! This is the worst city that I have ever been in! And I have been in alot of bad cities. But I'm not out here to talk about what cities I have been to. I came out here to talk about next Sunday night. It's the ten men battle royal. We heard from Scott Hall, Bret Hart, Owen Hart and Scott Steiner. Everyone thinks those four men are the favorites. But they seem to forget that I have beaten all those four men in the past. I beat each and everyone of them. But no one talks about how I'm going to win. And I will win. I'm going to go out there and beat all those nine other men. I will walk into the Survivor Series and get the World Wrestling Federation Championship around my waist! I will toss everyone of those nine men out to the floor and get my title shot. No one is going to stop me! Who will be able to beat me? Who will be able to toss the greatest singer, The greatest entertainer, And without a shadow of a doubt, The world's greatest wrestler out to the floor? I'll.................

Ahmed Johnson's music starts playing to a great ovation from the fans. Ahmed Johnson makes his way down to the ring while Double J does not look too pleased.

Jeff Jarrett- What do you want Johnson? I'm out here trying to talk and you interrupt me!

Ahmed Johnson- I think you must be on something Jarrett. You must be on something if you think you're going to be winning the ten men battle royal. That ain't gonna happen Jarrett. You see, I'm gonna get into that ring and it's gonna be a throw down. I'm gonna toss out all those nine other men and go on to the Survivor Series. I'm gonna go to the Survivor Series and I'm gonna become the World Wrestling Federation Champion. And I'm gonna do it for the people! I am the people's champion, And I'm gonna win the ten men battle royal!

Jeff Jarrett- You think you're going to do it? You think the people are going to make a difference? Screw the people Ahmed Johnson! All these people are just low lifes' like you!

Ahmed Johnson- Don't you ever, And I mean ever talk trash about the people again. Or we going to have a throw down right now Jarrett!

Jeff Jarrett- Throw down? I suggest you leave this ring before I lose my patience and beat the snot out of you! You're nothing Ahmed Johnson! And you won't win next Sunday night! You're nothing more than a piece of trash!

Ahmed Johnson replies with a right hand to Jarrett knocking down Jarrett! Johnson grabs Jarrett by the head and rams Jarrett's head into the turnbuckle! Johnson pounds away on Jarrett with right hands! Johnson sends Jarrett to the ropes and catches Jarrett with a spinebuster! Johnson goes for the Pearl River Plunge, But Vader comes running down from the back. Vader gets into the ring and runs right over Johnson with a clothesline! Jarrett flees the ring as Vader powerbombs Johnson. Vader drags Johnson to the corner and goes up to the second turnbuckle........... Vader Bomb connects to Ahmed Johnson! Vader grabs the microphone as Johnson is laid out.

Vader- You two seem to forget that I am the biggest and baddest man in that battle royal! And you two have no chance in hell of tossing me out! It's gonna be Vader time next Sunday night!

Vader's music plays as he stands over Ahmed Johnson. Vader stares down Jeff Jarrett who's standing on top of the entrance way. Hendrix and Perfect wonder who's going to win the battle royal next Sunday night. Could it be Johnson? Vader? Or Jarrett?

Jeff Jarrett lost overness from this segment.

Vader lost overness from this segment.

Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Mike Lockwood

Mero fought hard to win this one since he already lose once this week. Lockwood continues to impress several people with his talent, He could be a big factor in the Light Heavyweight scene. These two put on a solid match up. Lockwood cheated like crazy to try to beat Mero, But "The Wildman" kept fighting back. The announcers did hype that Mero is in the ten men battle royal next week and that Mero has a good chance of winning the whole thing. Mero caught Lockwood with a samoan drop and headed up top. Mero hit Lockwood with the Wild Thing to score the win. Superstars went off the air with Mero celebrating his win.

81, 73, 90 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 2.79

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 3.91

Attendance- 7,546

Ticket Sales- $301,840

SWF Unholy]

Attendance- 2,861

Ticket Sales- $85,830

Notes

"I would like to work with Jerry Lawler at some stage, i think you'd be impressed with the results."- Ahmed Johnson

"I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Steve Austin? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance."- Shawn Michaels

user posted image

Date: October 14, 1996

We're just six days away from In Your House "Darkest Day" and tonight we're going to see what could be the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history. The WWF Champion, Shawn Michaels teams up with the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Rick Martel to battle Scott Hall and Hunter Hearst Helmsley! Michaels will defend the WWF Championship against Hunter Hearst Helmsley this Sunday night while both Martel and Hall are entered in the ten men battle royal. Who will walk out of this main event as the winners?

The King's Court returns from a second straight week, Tonight Jerry "The King" Lawler interviews both Sycho Sid and Jacobs. What's going to happen on tonight's King's Court between Sid and Jacobs?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Scott Steiner gets ready for the ten men battle royal by facing D'Lo Brown!

Brian Adams and Brian Lee take on Albert and Steve Blackman of The Corporation! Lee and Adams get ready for their tag team title match by facing two dangerous men of Ted DiBiase's Corporation. Albert is also scheduled to face John Bradshaw this Sunday night.

Jesse James defeated Jannetty's lackey Van "Party Time" Hammer last Friday night during the tag match, Tonight he takes on "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty!

We get ready for the ten men battle royal with a huge six men tag match, Owen Hart, Vader and Jeff Jarrett take on British Bulldog, Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero! All six men are entered in the ten men battle royal this Sunday night! How will Bulldog work with Mero and Johnson?

Mark Henry faces a former Intercontinental Champion, Goldust! Will Henry be able to defeat one of the most bizarre superstars of all time?

Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel team up in the main event to face Scott Hall and Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

We'll be hearing from Cactus Jack and Billy Gunn! The King's Court will also feature Jacobs and Sycho Sid! All this and much more on the USA Network!

Edited by Baby Hewey

Looks good man. Shame Party Boy will probably lose, but it's cool, he's a team player :shifty:

Anyways, the ten man looks good, but Hall seems almost too pushed to win. Someone else might get the upset i'd guess, but who knows?

user posted image

Date: October 14, 1996

Attendance: 10,012

Ticket Sales: $400,480

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel teaming up to face Scott Hall and Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Scott Steiner Vs. D'Lo Brown

Steiner and Brown were able to put on quite the match. These two worked really well together since they have similar brawling styles. Brown hasn't been pushed since July, But that was only because Sean Waltman asked for a match with Brown. Since then Brown has been floating around the midcard area. He is still over with the crowd. Lots of "D'Lo" chants for this match, But looks like there's no plans on pushing Brown right now. McMahon and Ross kept talking about Steiner's physique and how he's one of the odds on favorite of winning the ten men battle royal on Sunday night. They also hyped his feud with Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Steiner showed some impressive suplexes here and looked alot better than he did during his matches with Ahmed Johnson. Brown made the jobber like comeback late in the match, Steiner caught Brown coming off the top rope with a overhead belly to belly suplex and got the win. After the match ended, Steiner stood over Brown and taunted him. The crowd then went wild as Bret Hart ran down from the back! Hart got into the ring and he and Steiner went right after the other with right hands. Hart atomic dropped Steiner and was able to lock Steiner into the Sharpshooter! Steiner was tapping like a baby, But officials came down from the back and pulled Bret off of Steiner. This allowed Steiner to run to the back.

94, 91, 97 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hall feels a little Sweet Chin Music!

Scott Hall's music begins to play as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. The crowd starts booing as Scott Hall makes his way down to the ring. Hall doesn't look too pleased, McMahon wonders if that has to do with Shawn Michaels super kicking Hall last Friday night. Hall comes into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Scott Hall- Hey yo........... Last Friday night I was out in this ring minding my own business, And that crazy son of a b**** Shawn Michaels came down from the back and kicked right in the face for no reason. I don't know why Shawn is so angry at me. Maybe it's because he knows I can beat him anytime of the week. Or maybe he's mad because I won our first ever ladder match. I made a name for myself beating Shawn Michaels over two years ago. And this Sunday night, I'm gonna go into that ring. My big Pay Per View return, And toss nine other bodies out to the floor and become the number one contender for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Shawn Michaels knows if he beats Hunter Hearst Helmsley then he's got to deal with the lone wolf at the Survivor Series. And HBK doesn't want any of me! He doesn't wanna defend the title against me. So he's trying to put me in a hospital. It ain't gonna Shawn. Tonight we're going to be in that ring, And I'm gonna beat you down and show you that I am the superior athlete. And that I am the better man. I will be the next World Wrestling Federation Champion. And I'm gonna do it at the Survivor Series. Shawn Michaels, You will find out that Scott Hall is..........

Shawn Michaels' music hits the arena which interrupts Scott Hall. Shawn Michaels comes down to the ring to a huge ovation from the crowd. Michaels gets into the ring in his ring gear (Hall is also in his ring gear.) Michaels has the World Wrestling Federation Championship around his waist.

Scott Hall- Looks like you're keeping the belt warm for the future champ huh Michaels?

Shawn Michaels- That would be the case, If I planned on losing the title. But I don't. This title isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm beating your pal Hunter this Sunday night, And then I'm heading into the Survivor Series and I'm going to beat whoever the challenger is. It might not even be you, There's nine other men in that battle royal. And Rick Martel is one of those men. He's also gonna be my tag team partner tonight against you and Hunter.

Scott Hall- I'm not worried about Rick Martel, I'm already looking ahead to the Survivor Series. I'm looking ahead to New York City, That night at Madison Square Garden is the night where Scott Hall will defeat whoever the WWF Champion is. And Shawn, I really hope you're the champion heading into the Survivor Series. There's nothing more I'd like than to beat you for my first WWF Championship. And if it's just us for that title, You're going down Shawn!

Shawn Michaels- I do hope it's just us for the title Scott Hall. You'll get what you want. You'll finally get your shot at this title. After years of watching guys like Hogan, Flair, Hart dominating the WWF, You'll fine get your title shot. But you won't win. I know you been wanting this title. I can tell by the way you're staring at it. I know you would love to be the World Wrestling Federation Champion. But it ain't happening. Because come the Survivor Series if you are the man I face, It's going to be just like last Friday night Hall. I'm gonna step into that ring and knock you out with Sweet Chin Music. You won't win this title, You are right about something though, I am still upset over our first ladder match. I didn't win that one, But I did win the second one last August. I beat you the last time we were in that ring Hall. And I'm doing it again at the Survivor Series if you even make it there.

Scott Hall- You talk about beating me last year, You did beat me. But there can only be one first ever ladder match between us. And I won that. I won our first encounter. And it was at the sight of this year's Survivor Series, Madison Square Garden. And at the Survivor Series if it is us for that title, I will beat you once again in New York City. That title is coming around my waist. All your fans better get used to you being a loser. Tonight I'm going to pin you, And at the Survivor Series I will beat you to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion.

Shawn Michaels- It's not gonna happen Scott, You might be bitter because the fans "turned on you" but the fact of the matter is, You turned your back on them. You came out here and whined and cried about the fans. It's not the fans fault that they got tired of your bitching!

Scott Hall- The fans can go to hell for all I care. I'm my own man now. And I'm going to be the next WWF Champion whether these fans like it or not. Forget the fans, And forget you Shawn! Tonight we're going to be in that ring together and I will be standing over you. You won't be hitting me with Sweet Chin Music again. It's going to be me putting you down with the Outsider's Edge!

Shawn Michaels- That won't happen, Sweet Chin Music comes out of nowhere Hall! It only takes a split second for me to hit.

Scott Hall- Is that so? Well then you better............

Shawn Michaels drills Scott Hall with Sweet Chin Music! Hall falls down to the canvas and Shawn Michaels stands over him.

Shawn Michaels- Like I told you Hall, It comes out of nowhere and I can hit within a split second! I'll see you later on tonight!

Shawn Michaels' music plays as Michaels leaves the ring. Scott Hall is laid out as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Albert and Steve Blackman with Ted DiBiase

Lee and Adams are going to be facing Austin and Snow for the WWF Tag Team Championship this Sunday night while Albert takes on John Bradshaw. Ross kept hyping the fact that there's three hosses in the ring. Lee, Adams and Albert. Ross also kept putting over what a "hard hitting" match Albert and Bradshaw should have this Sunday night. Ross was the one who suggested Albert faced Undertaker in July, So I wouldn't be surprised if he suggested Albert and Bradshaw going up against each other this Sunday night. McMahon mentioned that there's two more members of The Brotherhood" that are suppose to debut. This one was a great brawl, Lee and Adams work well with the likes of Snow, Austin, Blackman and Albert because those guys can brawl. DiBiase got involved a few times behind the referee's back after Albert and Blackman isolated Lee. They beat down Lee for awhile until Lee made the hot tag to Adams. Adams came into the ring and started to clean house. Adams took Albert out with a clothesline and battled Blackman in the ring. Lee and Albert fought out on the floor which left Adams and Blackman in the ring. Adams scored with a powerslam out of nowhere and got the win. Al Snow and Steve Austin then came running down from the back with steel chairs! Before they could get some of Lee and Adams, John Bradshaw snuck up behind them and hit both men with a steel chair! Bradshaw tossed both men into the ring! Lee took Snow out with the Life Sentence while Austin got Heart Punched! Bradshaw then came into the ring and went after Albert, But Blackman pulled Albert out to safety. The Brotherhood stood tall while The Corporation headed to the back.

79, 73, 85 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty with Van "Party Time" Hammer

James and The Candyman defeated Jannetty and Hammer this Friday night. So Jannetty challenged James to a one on one match. Jannetty danced for a bit which looked like it annoyed the heck of James. James couldn't take all of Jannetty's dancing and attacked Jannetty! The crowd seems to be digging Jesse James more and more. James beat the heck of Jannetty for the first few minutes. Jannetty was able to toss James out to the floor and distracted the referee. His lackey Hammer then beat down James on the outside and rammed James into the steel ring post a few times. Jannetty beat James down in the ring, But he could not put away Jesse James. Jannetty hit James with a few high flying moves, But James kept kicking out. James caught Jannetty with a clothesline which allowed him to turn things his way. James caught Jannetty with the shake rattle n roll right hands and followed up with a back suplex. Hammer got up on the apron, James send Jannetty right into Hammer which knocked Hammer off the apron! James then took Jannetty out with the Pump Handle Slam and got the win. James then celebrated while Jannetty was helped to the back by Hammer. McMahon and Ross wondered if Jannetty would party tonight.

80, 82, 78 **3\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Who will be the better brother?

Billy Gunn's music hits the arena to boos from the crowd as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Sunny leads Billy Gunn down to the ring while the announcers hype the battle between Bart Gunn and Billy Gunn this Sunday night on Pay Per View.

Sunny- What you're looking at is the most gifted athlete in World Wrestling Federation history. Billy Gunn is the man who this Sunday night is going to defeat his brother Bart Gunn once and for all. Bart Gunn might think he's going to beat Billy, But he's dead wrong. There's no way Bart will get me in the ring this Sunday night. No way is that happening. Billy Gunn is going to beat his brother in that No Disqualification match. He's going to make Bart wish he never challenged to get in the ring with him. Billy is the superior brother and everyone will find out why this Sunday night.

Billy Gunn- Bart do you think you can beat me? I beat you last month. I proved to everyone that you are nobody. You're nothing to me. I beat you like you were nothing. I am the better brother. I am the better wrestler. And I am the better athlete. I will beat you in this no disqualification match. Nothing is gonna stop me from proving myself as the better brother. I will once again stand over you a winner. That's what I am Bart, A winner!

Sunny- Billy has always been the better brother. And he'll beat you this Sunday night. I won't be at ringside thanks to some stupid ruling, But I will be watching from the back. And I'll be watching Billy beat Bart Gunn! Billy will defeat his brother Bart! Billy Gunn will beat Bart one, two, three once again!

Billy Gunn- I feel sorry for you Bart, You know you can't win. There's no way I'm losing to you this Sunday night. I am the better brother and I am the better wrestler. You have no chance to beat me. It's just the way the dice has rolled. You can't.................

Bart Gunn's music plays which interrupts Billy. Billy and Sunny look at the entrance way but no one comes out. Bart Gunn then comes out through the crowd! Bart gets into the ring and runs right over Billy with a clothesline! Bart punches away on Billy! Sunny tries to attack Bart, But he shoves her down! Bart says he's going to hit Sunny with the Forearm Shot! Billy interferes but gets taken out to the floor with a clothesline. Sunny and Billy Gunn quickly flee to the back! Bart leaves the ring and goes out after them as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Owen Hart, Vader and Jeff Jarrett with Rick Rude Vs. British Bulldog, Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero with Sable

All six men are entered in the ten men battle royal. Mero and Johnson are the only "good guys". Bulldog is not happy about being put into a team with Mero and Johnson says McMahon. Bulldog and Owen were forced to start this one off much to the delight of the crowd. The encounter between Bulldog and Owen was a good one, Lots of reversals and pin fall sequences happened with neither brother in law getting the best of the other one. Bulldog was finally able to put Owen down with a clothesline. Mero and Owen went at it with both men doing another great sequence. Owen took Mero out and tagged in Jarrett. Jarrett and Mero also showed great skills with Jarrett being beat down by Mero. Johnson then went at it with Vader and this one was not a wrestling match. This was a fight between two hosses. The crowd was more into Johnson and Vader though. Mero ended up being the face in peril and took a beating. Mero ended up catching Jarrett with a DDT and tagged in Johnson while Owen got tagged in. All hell broke loose and all six men went at it. Bulldog then decided to leave his teammates! Bulldog left to the back which left it two against three! Mero and Johnson tried, But the odds were against them and Vader won the match for his team with a Vader Bomb to Mero. Owen, Jarrett and Vader then celebrated while McMahon wondered which one of those three men could be going to the Survivor Series.

88, 90, 86 ***3/4

Interview with Mark Henry

We're taken to the interview area where we see Dok Hendrix standing by with Mark Henry.

Dok Hendrix- Mark Henry tonight you prepare to step into the ring with Goldust. Goldust is a former Intercontinental Champion and he's no doubt a man who's going to be a challenge for you. Last week you were on the King's Court and Jerry Lawler and Scott Taylor made some fun of you. You beat Jerry "The King" Lawler this past Friday night, But what do you say to all the wrestlers that don't consider you a wrestler?

Mark Henry- I know some of the guys think that I don't belong here. But I'm going to prove them all wrong. I already beaten Scott Taylor and Jerry Lawler. They're two guys who thought they could have their way with me, But I proved them wrong. I'm going to prove everyone wrong in the WWF. I am a wrestler and I do belong here. Tonight I'm gonna prove them all wrong once again.

Dok Hendrix- What do you think about your opponent for tonight, Goldust?

Mark Henry- I don't really know that much about Goldust. I saw some of his matches and I know he likes to play mind games with his opponents. That ain't gonna work on me. I'm going to go into that ring ready for a fight. Goldust might try to play his games with me, But I'm going out there to wrestle. I'm a wrestler. And Goldust better not try any of his foolishness with me, Or he will get hurt. I'm gonna prove everyone that Mark Henry does belong in the World Wrestling Federation!

Dok Hendrix- Fans, When Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break we'll see Mark Henry face Goldust!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mark Henry Vs. Goldust with Marlena

Henry is getting over with the crowd. Goldust seems to be stuck in a hard place right now. All he needs is a feud for him and he could get going again. The fans did give Goldust alot of heat here. Goldust tried to play his mind games with Henry, But the big man punched Goldust right in the face! Henry tossed Goldust around the ring for most of the match. They went out to the floor, And Goldust was able to send Henry into the steel steps. Goldust worked over Henry's back for a bit, But "The World's Strongest Man" would not stay down. Henry caught Goldust with a clothesline and made the comeback. Henry ran down Goldust with a few clotheslines and tossed the former Intercontinental Champion around the ring. Marlena tried to get involved, But Henry scared her off. Henry finished Goldust off with the World's Strongest Slam for the win.

81, 82, 80 **3/4

Goldust lost overness from this match.

Mark Henry gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Who will walk out of the Ambulance Match?

Cactus Jack comes down to the ring as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Jack grabs a microphone and gets ready to talk.

Cactus Jack- I'm going to make this real simple, Undertaker come on out here. You think your mind games are going to work with me? You think you're going to be able to scare me? Those tricks won't be working Undertaker. This Sunday night it's you and I in the Ambulance Match. But I don't want to wait until Sunday night. I feel like getting a piece of you right here tonight! So come on down here Undertaker. There's going to be one man walking out of Indianapolis, Indiana this Sunday night as the winner. And that man will be me. But I don't feel like waiting. So come on down here Undertaker. Just a pure fight between you two men who hate each other. Are you scared Undertaker? Are you scared of facing me? Are you? Undertaker...............

Cactus Jack is interrupted by Undertaker's music which gets a huge ovation from the fans. Undertaker comes down to the ring! Undertaker gets into the ring and stares down Cactus Jack. Undertaker and Jack go right after each other! Undertaker and Jack begin to slug away at each other! Undertaker gets the better of Jack and backs Jack into the corner. Undertaker pummels Jack with violent right hands to the face time and time again! Undertaker goes for the Tombstone, But Jack slips out of it and sends Undertaker chest first into the corner. Jack hammers away on Undertaker. Jack low blows Undertaker and sends himself and Undertaker out to the floor with a clothesline. Jack goes to whip Undertaker into the steel steps, But Undertaker reverses and Jack hits the steps knee first! Undertaker grabs Jack and rams Jack head first into the steel ring post! Undertaker grabs a steel chair from ringside and goes to hit Jack with it, But Jack ducks and the chair bounces off the ring post. Jack punches Undertaker and grabs the chair. A hard shot to the back puts Undertaker down! Jack hits Undertaker with another hard chair shot to the back! Jack rolls Undertaker into the ring and comes inside with the chair. Jack goes to hit Undertaker, But Undertaker boots the chair right into Jack's face! Undertaker then grabs the chair and drills Jack right over the head with it which busts Jack open! Undertaker hits Jack with another shot to the head! Officials come running down from the back and try to stop Undertaker. Jack goes right after Undertaker and gets nailed again! The officials disarm Undertaker and he takes one of the officials down with a right hand! More officials come running down from the back and hold both men back. A bloodied Jack has to be held off! Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with McMahon and Ross asking what's it gonna be like this Sunday night during the Ambulance Match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

King's Court with Sycho Sid and Jacobs

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Jerry "The King" Lawler in the ring. The ring has a big golden throne which is where Lawler is sitting. Lawler is wearing his crown and he's holding a microphone.

Jerry Lawler- Welcome to the King's Court! I'm your host, Jerry "The King" Lawler! Last week we saw this great show return with Scott Taylor and that whale Mark Henry. Last Friday night I fought Henry, And he beat me. But he only won because I couldn't get my shoulders up! Come on! He's like a ton! I couldn't kick out. I got a few cracked ribs too! And that's not even the worse part! Mark Henry saw me today and "chased" me down the hallway! He took my lunch! Mark Henry is nothing more than a punk! A lunch stealing punk! I hope someone teaches him a lesson! I can't believe I had to come to Birmingham, Alabama tonight! Look at all you ugly people! Look at you in the front row! What happened to you? Did someone throw up all over your face? And you over there, What happened to you? Did you get stung by a bee in both your eyes? But we're out here because In Your House "Darkest Day" is only six days away. And on that night we'll see Jacobs battle Sycho Sid in a Strap match. I'm looking forward to this fight. Maybe Jacobs will beat Sid into getting smarter! Lets welcome Jacobs out here!

Jacobs' music plays and out comes Jacobs without his manager Bob Backlund. Jacobs gets into the ring and stares down Lawler.

Jerry Lawler- Hey don't look at me like that, I'm not Sid Stupid! Sid Stupid! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Now lets welcome his opponent, The master and the ruler of the nut house........... Sid Stupid!

Sycho Sid's music plays to a huge ovation and out comes Sycho Sid. Sid gets into the ring and he and Jacobs stare each other down.

Jerry Lawler- Sid, I gotta say. Where did you get those clothes? JcUgly? I think I threw those clothes out to a homeless man! You didn't go beat him up for it did you? Or did you just find those in a trash can somewhere? God those clothes are hideous! I don't know what's uglier, Those clothes or Helen Hart!

Sycho Sid- Lawler! You come out here and try to be a funny man, But you better keep your mouth! I won't hesitate to beat you up!

Jerry Lawler- Okay, Okay. Calm down. You don't want me to call the orderlies now do you? They'll send you back to whatever nut house you came from and you'll be back in the room again with the covered walls! Then again, You did enjoy bouncing off the walls. This Sunday night it's the two of you in a Strap Match. You two fought last month with Jacobs beating you like a stupid dog Sid! I mean he destroyed you! Jacobs, What are your plans for this Sunday night? What do you plan on doing to Sid stupid?

Jacobs- I'm going to go into that ring and destroy Sid. He beat down Uncle Bob. He showed no respect for Uncle Bob. And now I have to show Sid no mercy this Sunday night. His blood will drown the city. I'm going to get revenge for Uncle Bob. And Sid you will pay! I will beat him down with that strap and choke the life out of him!

Jerry Lawler- Sid, Looks like you're going to be in a world of trouble this Sunday night. I know you're a bit slow, But Jacobs basically said he's going to mop the floor with you. What do you have to say about that? Can you come up with sentences? Or do you need help? I think Jim Ross knows the "stupid" language!

Sycho Sid- Jacobs, You're nothing more than a freak of nature. You follow Bob Backlund around like a lapdog! You think you're going to beat me this Sunday night? I'm going to destroy you and Uncle Bob. You're the one who's going to bleed. I'm gonna whip you like a dog! I'm going to show you why I am the master and the ruler of the world. And Lawler, I'm about to punch your lights out!

Jerry Lawler- Sid, You turned down Bob Backlund's offer to let him manage you. Why did you do that? He's a former WWF Champion! And look at you! You're out here wearing clothes you stole from a homeless man! Then again, I heard you were never the smartest man on the planet. I heard you were so dumb as a kid, You got held back in kindergarden three times! You couldn't even do finger painting! You kept ripping your clothes off and painting yourself! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You then graduated high school when you were thirty years old!

Sycho Sid- Lawler what did I say about the jokes? You don't wanna be powerbombed do you?

Jerry Lawler- All right, Jacobs it's you and Sid this Sunday night. A strap match. This will no doubt be a brutal match. I will be watching and hope one of you gets hurt, And we all know who I want to get hurt. What are your final thoughts as In Your House "Darkest Day" nears?

Jacobs- Sycho Sid is going to get the beating of his life. He hurt Uncle Bob and he has to pay. He disrespected Uncle Bob. He beat Uncle Bob down. He's got to suffer. He's got to pay the prize. And the prize will be his blood all over this canvas this Sunday night. Sid you will bleed and you will get hurt. You will learn never to mess with Bob Backlund again.

Jerry Lawler- What do you have to say about that Sid? Did you understand what he said? Or do you need someone to translate?

Sycho Sid- Jacobs can try as hard as he wants, But it's not gonna happen! I'm gonna beat him down and make him bleed! I'm winning the strap match! And after I'm done, I might give Uncle Bob a powerbomb!

Jerry Lawler- Hear that Jacobs? He wants to Powerbomb Bob Backlund! If I was you, I'd punch his lights out!

Jacobs- I might just do that King.

Sycho Sid- If you wanna try, Come on! You're not going to be able to beat me down Jacobs!

Jacobs goes right after Sid! Both giants begin to slug away at each other! Sid shoves Jacobs onto Lawler's throne which knocks down "The King"! Sid punches Jacobs in the face and sends Jacobs to the corner. Sid charges at Jacobs with a big clothesline! Lawler tries to jump Sid, But Sid shoves Lawler onto Jacobs! Sid grabs Lawler by the throat and Choke Slams Lawler! Jacobs catches Sid with a boot to the face! Jacobs goes for the Powerbomb Of Pain, But Sid back drops Jacobs! Sid then clotheslines Jacobs out to the floor! Jacobs goes to get back into the ring, But Bob Backlund shows up and orders Jacobs to the back! Jacobs obeys Backlund and goes to the back. Backlund then goes to the back with Jacobs. Sid lifts Lawler up and Powerbombs Lawler! Sid takes Lawler's crown and tosses it into the crowd! Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with Sycho Sid posing over Lawler's body.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Marc Mero hits a perfect Wild Thing to pick up the win! (Superstars 10/13/96)

Scott Hall and Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel

This one was another great main event for Monday Night Raw. All four men stepped up their work big time here. Martel does deserve alot of credit, He's been great in the ring for a long time since his comeback in April. He's over with the fans too. McMahon and Ross called Michaels and Martel the dream team of the WWF since they both hold titles. Michaels and Diesel held the WWF World, Intercontinental and Tag Team Championship all at once and all they were called was the "Dudes With Attitude". Oh well. Hall and Michaels started this one off giving us a preview of what could be the Survivor Series main event, And it was quite good. Helmsley and Michaels then gave us a preview of what we could see this Sunday night, And it was also a great showing. Martel and Helmsley then went at it, Martel no doubt wanted revenge after losing to Helmsley in the finals of the King Of The Ring. Martel got the best of Helmsley who tagged in Hall. Hall and Martel went at it for the first time in Monday Night Raw in almost three years. Martel out wrestled Hall and taunted Hall. Martel ended up being isolated after Helmsley ran into the ring and drilled him with the Pedigree. Hall and Helmsley beat the hell out of Martel as McMahon mentioned that these partners could be facing each other at the Survivor Series. Martel made the hot tag to Michaels after catching Hall with a spinebuster. HBK came into the ring and started cleaning house. Hall and Martel brawled on the outside which left Michaels and Helmsley in the ring. But, Michaels and Hall were the legal men! Michaels caught Helmsley with the flying forearm and nipped up! Michaels slammed Helmsley and went up top. Michaels connected with the flying elbow drop and called for Sweet Chin Music! Michaels went to the corner and started to tune up the band! Hall threw Martel into the crowd as Michaels hit Helmsley with Sweet Chin Music! Hall came into the ring and hit Michaels with a low blow behind the referee's back! Hall then rolled Michaels up and scored the 1,2,3! Monday Night Raw went off the air with Scott Hall standing over both Helmsley and Michaels, Holding the WWF Championship high in the air.

97, 95, 99 *****

Overall Rating- 86

TV Rating- 7.59

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.81

Attendance- 7,540

Ticket Sales- $301,600

SWF Tuesday

TV Rating- 2.82

Attendance- 464

Ticket Sales- $9,280

Notes

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Marty Jannetty

"Scott Hall and Hunter Hearst Helmsley blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest Prototype

Good shows! The build up to the PPV has been really good. Even though Hall has been pushed hard, I think he'd be the best opponent for HBK at Survivor Series. Looking forward to IYH.

user posted image

Date: October 18, 1996

We're only two days away from In Your House "Darkest Day". And tonight we're going to see what could be the biggest main event in Friday Night Mayhem history. Bret Hart, Rick Martel and Ahmed Johnson team up to face Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Scott Steiner in a huge six men tag team main event! All six men are entered in the ten men battle royal this Sunday night. Who will win this six men tag match?

Tonight we'll be hearing from Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Helmsley gets his shot at the WWF Championship this Sunday night, Tonight he'll no doubt have alot to say. Shawn Michaels will also be in Jackson tonight, Will the "Heart Break Kid" also have something to say?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

PG-13 Vs. Yokozuna and Fatu

This should be a great tag team battle between two of the top tag teams in all of wrestling! Who will win this match?

Jesse James Vs. Billy Gunn

James has been amazing since returning to the WWF. But tonight he takes on a man who claims he fits evolution, Billy Gunn. Will Sunny get involved and help out Billy?

Brian Adams, Brian Lee, John Bradshaw and Chavo Guerrero Vs. Al Snow, Albert, Steve Austin and Sean Waltman

Chavo faces Waltman this Sunday night, While Snow and Austin defend the WWF Tag Team Championship against Lee and Adams, And Bradshaw will face Albert this Sunday night as well! This should be a wild eight men tag match!

Vader Vs. Marc Mero

Both men are entered in the ten men battle royal this Sunday night! Who will win this huge battle?

Undertaker Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Jarrett did defeat Undertaker last June, But Undertaker no doubt has Cactus Jack on his mind. Jarrett has the ten men battle royal on his mind. Who will walk out of this one the winner?

British Bulldog, Owen Hart and Scott Steiner Vs. Bret Hart, Ahmed Johnson and Rick Martel

This will no doubt the biggest main event in Friday Night Mayhem history!

We'll also hear from Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Jacobs and Bob Backlund, Alex Wright and his bodyguard Joanie Laurer! Shawn Michaels is also expected to show up! All this and much more!

user posted image

Date: October 18, 1996

Attendance: 10,031

Ticket Sales: $401,240

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart, Ahmed Johnson and Rick Martel facing Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Scott Steiner!

PG-13 Vs. Yokozuna and Fatu

PG-13 came down to the ring doing a rap. It was pretty good and not as G-Rated as their raps from Monday Night Raw and Superstars since UPN is riskier and has a more mature audience. Yokozuna doesn't seem too motivated now a days, There's rumors going around that Yokozuna got pissed off over the direction of his character. He feels he should be at the top of the card while the bookers feel the exact opposite since Yokozuna didn't set the world on fire as champion. And his act is stale and he wasn't exactly the most talented wrestler in the world, Or decent....... Yokozuna and Fatu were able to toss the lighter PG-13 around the ring and beat them down. PG-13 were able to isolate Fatu after some illegal tactics. PG-13 kept Fatu away from Yokozuna who did not seem to be into this match all that much. Fatu ended up tagging in Yokozuna who no sold PG-13's stuff and beat them down. Wolfie D caught Yokozuna with a low blow behind the referee's back to pick up the win.

72, 73, 70 *3/4

Yokozuna didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Interview with Billy Gunn and Sunny

Todd Pettengill is backstage standing by with Billy Gunn and his manager Sunny.

Todd Pettengill- Billy Gunn tonight you will be stepping into the ring with Jesse James. But last Monday night we saw your brother Bart come down to the ring and beat you down. He almost took you out as well Sunny. This Sunday night it's you and your brother in a one on one match. No Disqualifications with Sunny barred from the ringside area. If Bart wins then he gets Sunny in the ring. Billy what are you thinking as you're only two days away from facing your own flesh and blood?

Sunny- I'll tell you what he's thinking Ted Pettengill, Billy Gunn knows it's all or nothing this Sunday night. He knows this Sunday night it's his chance to make a name for himself. He knows he's going to do whatever it takes to beat his brother. And he's going to have to do whatever it takes to beat Bart Gunn. It's no disqualifications, There must be a winner. Billy Gunn is going to prove to the entire world that he is the better brother. Billy Gunn is going to prove that he is the better athlete, And he is the better wrestler. Billy Gunn will defeat Bart Gunn this Sunday night. Billy Gunn will leave his mark in the WWF. He will be the brother who's hand will be raised.

Billy Gunn- Bart it's real simple, I am the better brother. Everyone knows that. I beat you last month didn't I? I'm gonna beat Bart again this Sunday night. I'll do whatever it takes to beat my brother. I don't care if his career has to end. Bart, I will do whatever it takes to win. You're nothing to me anymore. You held me back all those years. Now I'm my own man. I've evolved. It's evolution Bart. You can't explain it. I just one that you haven't evolved yet. I have!

Todd Pettengill- It's you and Jesse James tonight. James has certainly come a long way since returning to the WWF and.............

Billy Gunn- interrupting Pettengill Yeah he's come a long way. He was the former roadie and he's certainly come a long way. But he hasn't fully evolved. Sure he's been good since his return, But evolution hasn't taken place for him yet. Jesse James is losing tonight. He's going to be in there with the best athlete in the history of the World Wrestling Federation. Evolution has treated me very well and now I'm at my very best. I'm one hundred and ten percent evolved. It's my time tonight just like it will be this Sunday night.

Sunny- Billy's gonna mop the floor with Jesse James tonight!

Todd Pettengill- When Friday Night Mayhem returns, We'll see Billy Gunn face Jesse James!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James Vs. Billy Gunn and Sunny

James and Billy did not put on a pretty match. It was decent but nothing special. James has had better matches since his return to the WWF no doubt about it. The crowd was into it though. Billy Gunn seems to be turning into a great heel and it's only a matter of time before he goes to the top of the WWF. James could make a great Intercontinental Champion in a year or so. Perfect and Hendrix kept hyping the Bart Gunn versus Billy Gunn match this Sunday night, Saying it was going to be a brutal match up between two brothers who now hate each other. Billy had control of this one after he sent James to the steel ring steps. Billy worked over James' back and Sunny got involved a few times as well. Hendrix kept talking about how Sunny might have to face Bart Gunn this Sunday night. The referee got knocked down after James accidentally clotheslined him. James took Billy down with a DDT, But there was no one to count. Sunny got up on the apron and distracted James long enough for Billy to low blow James. Bart Gunn came running down from the back and took Billy out with the Forearm Shot! Bart then chased Sunny to the back! James rolled over on top of Billy and got the 1,2,3 as the referee came to!

81, 85, 75 **1\2

Interview with Shawn Michaels

We cut to the backstage area where the World Wrestling Federation Champion, Shawn Michaels is standing by.

Shawn Michaels- So here we are, Just two days away from In Your House "Darkest Day". Two days from now we'll be seeing the "Heart Break Kid" step into the ring with Hunter Hearst Helmsley. The 1996 King Of The Ring himself for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Now then, Things have been really getting out of hand for HBK. First we got Scott Hall attacking HBK right and left, I got some payback by kicking his teeth right down his throat this past Monday night. But he got the last laugh by pinning me in that tag match. But he did have to cheat to put the "Heart Break Kid" away. Then we got Hunter. Hunter has also pinned me. Hell, He capitalized on Scott Hall's interference and put me away. I don't like Hunter, I think he's a amazing wrestler. I think he'll be the WWF Champion multiple times in the future. But his time ain't this Sunday night. Two men are going to step into the ring and fight for this WWF Championship. And one man is walking out as the Champion. And that man will be me. Hunter can try as hard as he wants. I know he's been watching tapes of Shawn Michaels. I know he's getting ready for the biggest match of his life. He thinks he's going to win, But he's not. There's no way the HBK title reign is coming to an end. I been champion since Wrestlemania XII and I do not plan on losing this title anytime soon. Hunter, I'm looking forward to shutting that trap of your's this Sunday night. You did beat me, You did beat Bret Hart, And you did beat Undertaker. But now is now. That was in the past. On October 20th what are you going to be doing Hunter? You're going to be in there fighting me for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. There's nothing bigger than the World Wrestling Federation Championship. It's the biggest prize in all of wrestling. There's nothing bigger. This is the most prestigious title in all of wrestling. You're going to be in there with the champion, You're going to have to make me stop breathing to get this title. This title means the world to me and I won't lose it. You're going to get the very best of Shawn Michaels on Sunday night. You will not walk out with the World Wrestling Federation Championship. You had a hell of a year, I had a hell of a year. We both dominated the World Wrestling Federation in 1996. And only one man can stand on top of the mountain. Only one man can be the World Wrestling Federation Champion. And that will be me. As far as Scott Hall is concerned, You have to win the ten men battle royal to get a shot at this, Will you do it Hall? Or will you drop the ball? Will you be the one facing HBK at Madison Square Garden? We'll find out in just two days. I'm gonna beat Hunter, And then to whoever wins the battle royal, You'll be facing me for the WWF Championship. And you will not win.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Adams, Brian Lee, John Bradshaw and Chavo Guerrero Vs. Al Snow, Albert, Steve Austin and Sean Waltman with Ted DiBiase

Lee and Adams are facing Snow and Austin this Sunday night for the WWF Tag Team Championship, Bradshaw is battling Albert and Chavo Guerrero is challenging Sean Waltman for the Million Dollar Championship. This match was not fought under elimination rules. Hendrix reminded us that there are two more members of The Brotherhood coming, But we don't know when. These four men started off brawling. The face team cleared The Corporation members out to the floor. The Corporation were able to take the smaller Chavo out and isolate him. We got a preview of what Waltman/Chavo could be like and it was quite a good encounter. The Corporation beat down Chavo, But the young man fought back and took Snow out with a Tornado DDT and made the hot tag to Lee. All hell broke loose and all six men got into it. Everyone but Lee and Snow were left in the ring. Lee went for the Life Sentence, But DiBiase got up on the apron. Lee decked DiBiase off the apron and walked into the Million Dollar Dream from Snow. Lee had no choice but to tap out, Giving the win to The Corporation! The Corporation headed to the back victorious with Perfect saying that The Corporation is untouchable.

85, 81, 89 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Putski stands up to Wright!

Alex Wright's music plays to boos from the crowd. Alex Wright comes down to the ring with his bodyguard Joanie Laurer who's carrying the German flag to the ring. Wright grabs a microphone as the crowd starts a huge "USA" chant. Laurer waves the German flag.

Alex Wright- Sie schließen dreckige Schweine Ihre Münder! Alle Sie Fett, schließen Faule und hässliche Amerikanisch Anhänger auf! All you people shut up. We are out here to talk and you listen. We came to this filthy city in the middle of nowhere to talk about what you Americans think of when you think of the Germans. You people still hate the Germans for no reason. We are not bad people. You are the bad people! America has no right to judge us! You people are all idiots. You put a degenerate into office! You have the worst pollution in the world, You have the ugliest people in the world too. You people judge us but you can't look in the mirror. America is a joke! Amerika ist der schlimmste Witz in der ganzen ganzen Welt! Ein Witz! Ein wirklich schlechter Witz! This country is the biggest joke in the world! I spit at America! I spit at your American heroes! I spit at Jackson, Mississippi! I spit at Jackson, Mississippi! I spit at all you people in Jackson, Mississippi! You are all trash. America is the toilet of the Earth! Germany is the best country and we're better than you Americans. You can chant for your USA all you want, But USA my ass America! Deutschland ist die Zahl ein Land in der Welt! Wir sind am besten! Amerika ist nichts mehr als eine große geruche Toilette! Deutschland besitzt Sie! Alex Wright besitzt alle Sie Amerikaner! Alle Sie Stücke des Mülls! Ich spucke an Ihrem Amerika! I came to the WWF to show all you Americans to respect the Germans. To respect everything we have done! Yet you boo me! You Americans are all trash! No American is going to stop us from being dominant! We're in control and no one can stop us! We.........

Scott Putski's music plays which interrupts Wright. The second generation comes down to the ring to cheers from the fans. Wright and Laurer do not look happy as Putski gets into the ring.

Alex Wright- You! American! What do you want? You want to ditch this country and become a German citizen?

Scott Putski- No. I came out here because I'm sick and tired of people like you. People like you come down to the ring and talk trash about the good old USA. We're not the bad people! People like you are the bad people!

Alex Wright- People like me? You mean Germans are the bad people "dude"?

Scott Putski- That's not what I meant. I meant people like you who come out here and try..........

Alex Wright- interrupting Putski. You talk trash about Germany "bro"? What's the matter with Germany? We're not hip enough for you American? Everyone knows that we're number one! You sit in your toilet of a country!

Scott Putski- America is great and Germany is great. You're the one who's out here trying to stir things up Wright.

Alex Wright- Stir things up? You Americans got some nerve. I come to this country and this is how I get treated. I get treated like trash by trash! America is nothing more than a country full of perverts, Poor people and trash! I spit at America again! And I spit at you if you don't get out of my face!

Scott Putski- If you spit at me, Then I'll kick your ass right back to Germany!

Alex Wright- You don't mess with me main man, I got bodyguard. She'll destroy you. She's toughest women in planet!

Scott Putski- If she gets in my face, I'll have to beat her down too.

Alex Wright- Just like a American! To try to beat a woman! Just like the trash in this country! What a filthy country! Men beating women, People mistreating old people, And then you got this idiot. Scott Putski, You know what? I spit at your face because I can!

Wright stares down Putski and spits at Putski's face! Putski wipes the spit off of his face and decks Wright knocking down Wright! Putski mounts on top of Wright and punches Wright. Laurer drops the flag down and runs right over Putski with a clothesline! Wright gets up and punches away on Putski while Laurer holds him back. Wright curses at Putski in German and slaps Putski in the face! Wright takes Putski out with the German Suplex and gets up. Wright grabs the German flag and waves it. He then hands it to Laurer and grabs the microphone.

Alex Wright- Alex Wright wird zeigen was Deutschland wirklich Gestelle für! Wright ist Steuer!

Alex Wright's music plays and the fans boo. Wright and Laurer head to the back as Scott Putski is left laid out in the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vader Vs. Marc Mero with Sable

Both these men are entered in the twenty men over the top rope battle royal this Sunday night. One of these men could go to the Survivor Series and get a shot at the World Wrestling Federation Championship. These two have faced each other a few times in the past. With Mero always coming up short the man they call Vader. This was the case once again. Mero gave Vader one heck of a fight. He came close to putting Vader away several times, But the big man kept fighting back. Vader tossed Mero out to the floor with ease and rammed Mero's back into the steel ring post several times. The announcers kept putting both men over as legit threats in the battle royal this Sunday night. Vader beat Mero down in the ring and ended up going for the Vader Bomb. Mero moved out of the way and Vader hit the canvas. Mero fought back and took Vader down with a few drop kicks. Mero even slammed Vader down. Mero went for a hurricanrana, But Vader countered and powerbombed Mero for the win! Vader then posed while Mero was down on the canvas. Vader kept shouting that Sunday night it would be Vader time!

85, 86, 84 ***1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Undertaker Vs. Jeff Jarrett with Rick Rude

The crowd was going nuts for this one. This one could have been the main event, But I guess they wanted the six men to finish off the night. Undertaker is madly over with the fans, You got to wonder what Undertaker will do after his feud with Cactus Jack. Jarrett beat Undertaker this past May and I guess they wanted Undertaker to get his win back. Jarrett is entered in the ten men battle royal this Sunday night as well. Jarrett has not done much since ending his feud with Bret Hart. Rude tried to get involved a few times, But Undertaker scared him off. Undertaker is alot more aggressive since feuding with Jack. Undertaker made the comeback and started beating the living hell out of Jarrett. Undertaker did the walk on the ropes and followed up by coming off the top with a clothesline to Jarrett. Undertaker Choke Slammed Jarrett and called for the Tombstone! Before Undertaker could finish off Jarrett, Cactus Jack ran down from the back with a steel chair and drilled Undertaker right over the head with it causing a disqualification! Jack drilled Undertaker with another shot the head which busted Undertaker open. Cactus Jack stood over a bloodied Undertaker as we took a commercial break.

92, 96, 86 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Who will be dominant?

We return from the commercial break with Bob Backlund leading Jacobs down to the ring. Backlund prepares to speak as this crowd starts a huge "Sid" chant.

Bob Backlund- We're two days away from In Your House "Darkest Day". It's going to be a big night for the World Wrestling Federation. It's going to be the night where your hero Sycho Sid dies a slow and painful death. Like every hero you people have loved, Sid will get beat. Sid will bleed and he will leave the WWF forever. Sycho Sid will once again look Jacobs in the eyes and he will go down. Sycho Sid will go down to the monster Jacobs. Jacobs is unstoppable. He's unbeatable. He does what I tell him to do. And he does it well. If I told him to go out into the crowd and beat each and everyone of you down, He would. No questions asked. He will do what I tell him to do this Sunday night and he will defeat Sycho Sid just for me. It's going to be a very big night. He's going to walk into the Market Square Arena and beat Sycho Sid within a inch of his life. He'll choke Sid out and he'll make Sid bleed. Sycho Sid has no chance in hell of surviving this Sunday night. Sid's career will come to an end. He's going to be in the ring with a man who fears no one. A man who doesn't fear getting hurt. A man who will go through hell for me! Sycho Sid, You will get beat once again! And you will get hurt! And Jacobs will reign supreme! You will...............

Sycho Sid's music starts playing which interrupts Bob Backlund. The fans cheer as Sycho Sid stands on the entrance way.

Bob Backlund- What are you doing here? This isn't your interview time! This is our time! We're out here and you do not interrupt us! Got that?

Sycho Sid- You shut that trap up Backlund! You keep your mouth shut and listen to what I have to say. You sick bastard! This Sunday night it's going to be me and your little lap dog Jacobs in a Strap Match. It's going to be the most brutal match of our careers. It's going to brutal. Someone will get hurt. And someone will bleed. I'm going to make sure that someone is your boy Jacobs. I'm going to make sure he never walks again after I'm done with him. I'm going to own him this Sunday night. His blood will be the blood that drowns the Market Square Arena! He has no chance of beating me!

Bob Backlund- You think so? What happened last month? It was Jacobs defeating you! It was Jacobs beating you one, two, three! What are you going to do this Sunday night that's so different?

Sycho Sid- I'm going to walk into In Your House "Darkest Day" this Sunday night and I will beat you Jacobs. Bob Backlund will not make a difference. You get ready for the biggest pounding of your life. I will make you bleed, I will leave bruises on you. And I will hurt you. We been through hell and high water, It's all going to end this Sunday night with me beating you Jacobs. You will go down. I will be the man who's left standing. Your pain will fuel me. I will be beating you down, And beating you down like there's no tomorrow! I will prove to you that I am the master and the ruler of the world.

Sycho Sid's music plays and Sid heads to the back. Backlund and Jacobs stays in the ring while the announcers hype the strap match this Sunday night!

Sycho Sid lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog, Owen Hart and Scott Steiner Vs. Bret Hart, Ahmed Johnson and Rick Martel

The crowd was hot for this huge main event. This could be the biggest main event ever in Friday Night Mayhem history. This one was a great match as well, All six of these men are entered in the ten men battle royal this Sunday night. All six men started this one off with one big brawl. Bulldog/Johnson, Martel/Owen and Hart/Steiner paired off. The face team tossed the heel team to the floor and they went out after them, Getting into a big brawl out on the floor. Owen came into the ring with Martel and caught Martel with the enziguri kick which turned things into the heel teams advantage. The heel side beat down Martel with ease. Bulldog and Steiner showed their amazing power while Owen used his speed and technical ability on the current Intercontinental Champion. Perfect kept playing the fact that, Maybe one of these guys in this match might turn on the other one since they might want to take out the competition leading to this Sunday night. Steiner used a few impressive suplexes to Martel and taunted "The Hitman". Martel ended up catching Davey Boy Smith with a DDT and made the hot tag to Bret Hart while Steiner got tagged in. All hell broke loose and all six men got into it! Owen and Bulldog ended up outside with Johnson and Martel which left Bret and Steiner one on one inside the ring. Hart had control of Steiner and looked to have Steiner beat, But Steiner got a roll up in on Hart out of nowhere and used the tights to score the 1,2,3! Steiner, Owen and Jarrett then fled to the back victorious.

90, 93, 86 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Scott Steiner catches D'Lo Brown with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex! (Monday Night Raw 10/14/96)

Hall and Helmsley take out HBK!

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with the music of Hunter Hearst Helmsley playing. The crowd boos as Hunter Hearst Helmsley makes his way down to the ring.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- We're two days away from In Your House "Darkest Day". We're two days away from the night where Hunter Hearst Helmsley makes history and becomes the new World Wrestling Federation Champion. I will walk out of In Your House "Darkest Day" with the World Wrestling Federation Championship around my waist. Shawn Michaels, You better get ready to have that title taken off of your waist. I beat you two weeks ago in this very ring. I pinned your shoulders down to the canvas one, two, three. You don't belong with the World Wrestling Federation Championship around your waist. You have no chance of defeating me, I'm going to beat you and walk out as the new WWF Champion. Look at all I have done this year. I won the King Of The Ring, I beat Bret Hart to become the number one contender, I beat Undertaker when everyone thought he would destroy me, And I beat you Shawn. I told everyone that they have to understand this. Whether anybody likes it or not, I'm the man around here. I am the leader, I am the general, I call the shots. That's the way it works. Sunday night we're all going to get to see Shawn Michaels' Kliq die. I will rule the WWF as the WWF Champion. I will walk into Indianapolis, Indiana this Sunday night and I will defeat Shawn Michaels. It's the way it is. You people better get over it. Hunter Hearst Helmsley will be the new World Wrestling Federation Champion. I will be the man in the WWF. I will be the WWF Champion and Shawn Michaels will be a loser. I will be the man who walks out of In Your House the champion. Shawn Michaels will be a loser. But I'm not out here to talk. I know Shawn Michaels is here tonight, So I'm going to make this real simple to you Shawn. Come on down here and lets not wait until Sunday night. Forget about Scott Hall and focus on the man who's going to defeat you for the title this Sunday night. So if you're man enough, Get into the ring with Hunter Hearst Helmsley......... The next World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Shawn Michaels' music begins to play to a huge ovation from the crowd. Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring and he does not seem scared of Helmsley. The "Heart Break Kid" gets into the ring and stares down Helmsley. Helmsley shoves Michaels and Michaels shoves Helmsley right back! Michaels decks Helmsley! Both men hammer away on each other with right hands! Michaels and Helmsley trade blows in the center of the ring! Michaels gets the best of Helmsley and clotheslines Helmsley down! Michaels sends Helmsley out to the floor with a clothesline and skins the cat into the ring. Michaels hits a pescado to Helmsley out on the floor. Michaels goes to send Helmsley into the steel steps, But Helmsley counters and Michaels hits the steps! Helmsley rams Michaels' head into the steel ring steps! Helmsley rolls Michaels into the ring and clotheslines Michaels. Helmsley chops Michaels in the corner! But Michaels fights back and hits Helmsley with chops! Michaels sends Helmsley for the ride and back drops Helmsley. Helmsley is able to rake Michaels in the eyes as Michaels was getting up. Helmsley plants Michaels with a boot to the gut and goes for the Pedigree! Michaels counters and catapults Helmsley into the corner! Michaels slams Helmsley down and goes up top! Michaels comes flying off the top with a elbow drop right to Helmsley's heart! Michaels calls for Sweet Chin Music! Michaels goes to the corner and starts to tune up the band! Scott Hall then comes running down from the back! Hall grabs Michaels' foot which prevents Sweet Chin Music! This allows Helmsley to attack Michaels from behind! Michaels is able to take Helmsley down with a right hand, But Hall comes into the ring and clotheslines Michaels! Hall pulls Michaels up and easily drops Michaels down with the Outsider's Edge! Helmsley lifts Shawn Michaels up and plants Michaels with a huge Pedigree! Helmsley and Hall stand over Michaels as Friday Night Mayhem comes to an ending. Helmsley heads to the back which leaves Scott Hall standing over Shawn Michaels. Who will walk out of In Your House "Darkest Day" as the World Wrestling Federation Champion?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley gained overness from this segment.

Shawn Michaels gained overness from this segment.

Scott Hall gained overness from this segment.

Overall Rating- 85

TV Rating- 7.51

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.90

Attendance- 7,536

Ticket Sales- $301,440

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.35

Attendance- 506

Ticket Sales- $10,120

SWF Friday

TV Rating- 1.04

Attendance- 462

Ticket Sales- $9,240

Notes

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Yokozuna

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Vader

"Undertaker and Jeff Jarrett didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

News

- Kevin Nash admitted he had a drug problem and the WWF has checked him into rehab. Nash is not expected to be released from his contract since he admited he had a problem.

Expect the PPV card to be up tomorrow guys

Good show. Would be cool if Hunter actually won the WWF Title and then you'd have a fresh WrestleMania main event.

What you are doing with Alex Wright is what the WWE is doing now with Muhammed Hassan. It's good idea use to somebody else then a Iraqi guy. Everybody hates German people too :P

You also used JBL's current gimmick for Droese but that doesn't matter either. It's all good.

Edited by Flying Dutch Man