World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Winner: Shawn Micheals

Ten Men Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

The Winner Will Receive A World Wrestling Federation Championship Match At Survivor Series

Featuring- Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Bret Hart, Ahmed Johnson, Marc Mero, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Vader, Jeff Jarrett and Rick Martel

Winner: Scott Hall

Ambulance Match

Undertaker Vs. Cactus Jack

Winner: Undertaker

No Disqualification Match

Sunny is barred from ringside!

If Bart Gunn Wins, He Gets Sunny In A One On One Match!

Bart Gunn Vs. Billy Gunn

Winner: Billy Gunn

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Brian Lee and Brian Adams Vs. Al Snow and Steve Austin©

Winners: Al Snow and Steve Austin

Strap Match

Jacobs Vs. Sycho Sid

Winner: Sycho Sid

Million Dollar Championship

Sean Waltman© Vs. Chavo Guerrero

Winner: Sean Waltman

John Bradshaw Vs. Albert

Winner: John Bradshaw

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? John Bradshaw vs Albert

2. What will be the match before the main event? Ambulance Match

3. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc) Zero

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Battle Royal

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Waltman vs Chavo

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? Nobody

7. Will any new Brotherhood member/members debut? If so, Who? Nobody

8. Who will be the first man eliminated in the battle royal? Marc Mero

9. Who will be the final four men in the battle royal? Scott Hall, Bret Hart, Rick Martel, Jeff Jarrett

10. Who will be the final two men in the battle royal? Scott Hall and Bret Hart

Guest Pattitude

The Winner Will Receive A World Wrestling Federation Championship Match At Survivor Series

Featuring- Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Bret Hart, Ahmed Johnson, Marc Mero, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Vader, Jeff Jarrett and Rick Martel

Ambulance Match

Bart Gunn Vs. Billy Gunn

Bart Gunn Vs. Sunny

*If Bart beats Billy, If you predict Billy winning then do not predict for Bart/Sunny*

Strap Match

Jacobs Vs. Sycho Sid

Sean Waltman© Vs. Chavo Guerrero

John Bradshaw Vs. Albert

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Bart Gunn Vs. Billy Gunn

2. What will be the match before the main event?No.1 contenders battle royal

3. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc)0

4. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)No.1 contenders battle royal

5. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR)Million Dollar Championship match

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who? Nobody

7. Will any new Brotherhood member/members debut? If so, Who?No

8. Who will be the first man eliminated in the battle royal? Owen Hart

9. Who will be the final four men in the battle royal? Scott Steiner, Bret Hart ,Scott Hall , Vader

10. Who will be the final two men in the battle royal? Bret Hart & Scott Hall

WWF Free For All before In Your House "Darkest Day"

We're taken inside the Market Square Arena for the WWF Free For All on the Preview Channel! The crowd is pumped up and look ready for great WWF Free For All action! We're taken to the announce position where Vince McMahon and Jim Ross are standing by, They hype up tonight's Free For All and then the Pay Per View spectacular In Your House "Darkest Day!"

Hart and Steiner go at it on the Free For All!

The crowd boos as Scott Steiner's music begins to play. Scott Steiner makes his way down to the ring. McMahon and Ross hype the fact that Steiner is in the ten men battle royal later on tonight at In Your House "Darkest Day".

Scott Steiner- Tonight is the night where I make my mark in the World Wrestling Federation. Tonight I will step into that ring and toss nine other men out to the floor and become the number one contender for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. I will go inside that ring and toss body after body out to the floor. I'm going to become the man who walks into the Survivor Series as the number one contender. I beat Bret Hart last Friday night and proved to him and to all you people that Bret Hart is nothing. He thinks he's going to be able to beat me, But just like last Friday night, He's not capable of beating me. I beat him this Friday night and I will toss Bret Hart out to the floor tonight. I been on a role ever since I returned to the WWF, And tonight I'm gonna defeat him. I want Bret Hart to be the last men in that ring, Because I want him to be the last man I toss out. Tonight I will stand victorious. It's Scott Steiner's time to become the number one contender. I will go to the Survivor Series and become the new World Wrestling Federation Champion! And no one can stop me!

Bret Hart's music plays to a huge ovation from the crowd. Bret Hart stands on the entrance way holding a microphone.

Scott Steiner- What are you doing out here? You want some of more of me? Wasn't Friday Night Mayhem enough for you Hart?

Bret Hart- You were only able to defeat me this Friday night because you had to use the tights to your advantage. You can't beat me on your own and you know it. Tonight it's going to be a whole different story. It's going to be you and nine other men in there. Including me. If I don't win it, Then I'm going to make sure you don't win it either. It's either going to be me or someone else winning it. You will not go to the Survivor Series!

Scott Steiner- That won't matter, I'm going to run right through those nine guys Bret Hart. I will be the one going to the Survivor Series. No one can stop me. I will toss you out to the floor tonight and become the number one contender for the WWF Championship! And there's nothing you or anyone else could do about it!

Bret Hart just stares at Steiner and drops his microphone down. Hart walks down the entrance way and the fans know what he has in mind. Hart gets into the ring and he goes right after Steiner! The fans go nuts as both men begin trading right hands to the face! Hart gets the best of Steiner and the crowd goes nuts. Hart atomic drops Steiner and sends Steiner out to the floor with a clothesline! Hart tells Steiner to come back into the ring, But Steiner says he'll see Hart later tonight! Steiner heads to the back to huge hear from these fans. Bret Hart's music plays and "The Hitman" poses inside the ring.

The Free For All goes off the air with Bret Hart posing. McMahon and Ross hype In Your House "Darkest Day" and say that tonight only one man will walk out as the number one contender for the Survivor Series!

::::::::::::::::::::: End of the Free For All :::::::::::::::::::::

user posted image

Date: October 20, 1996

Attendance- 20,082

Ticket Sales- $1,204,920

Pay Per View Revenue- $4,525,000

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation for over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

In Your House "Darkest Day" opens up with a video package hyping up tonight's main event. Tonight it will be the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels defending the World Wrestling Federation Championship against Hunter Hearst Helmsley. The video shows both men's dominance this year. It shows Shawn Michaels' climb to the top of the WWF this year and it shows Hunter Hearst Helmsley's big wins this year. Helmsley won the King Of The Ring and holds victories over Bret Hart, Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. We're shown footage of the last couple of weeks between both men. It shows both men hitting the other with their finishing moves and shots of both men celebrating and losing. Tonight, Who will walk out the World Wrestling Federation Champion? Once the video ends, We're taken inside the Market Square Arena where pyros go off from the entrance way and from the rafter. We get a live shot at this huge crowd as the attendance number shows up on the screen. 20,082 fans on hand for In Your House "Darkest Day"! We get another shot of the live crowd before being shown the ring and then the entrance stage. We go over to our announce position where our announcers for the evening are Vince McMahon and Jim Ross. They hype up tonight's huge Pay Per View card which will feature Shawn Michaels defending the World Wrestling Federation Championship against Hunter Hearst Helmsley, A ten men battle royal to decide the number one contender for the Survivor Series, Undertaker and Cactus Jack in a Ambulance Match, Sycho Sid battling Jacobs in a Strap Match, Sean Waltman defends the Million Dollar Championship against Chavo Guerrero, Brian Lee and Brian Adams challenge Al Snow and Steve Austin for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship, Albert faces John Bradshaw, Bart Gunn battles his brother Billy Gunn in a No Disqualification Match. And if Bart wins, He gets Sunny in a one on one match!

Sean Waltman© with Ted DiBiase Vs. Chavo Guerrero

The first match has the crowd hot. Sean Waltman hands the Million Dollar Championship over to Referee Charles Robinson. Robinson shows it to Chavo and then raises it high in the air for the fans to see. Robinson hands the title to the time keeper and calls for the bell. Lots of "Waltman sucks" chants to start this one off. Waltman doesn't look too pleased and plays the crowd, They boo him even harder. DiBiase covers Waltman's ears as the crowd chants "Waltman sucks" over and over again. Chavo and Waltman get face to face. Both men start the trash talking and neither men back down. Waltman and Chavo lock up. Neither man can get a decisive advantage until Waltman gets Chavo into a side headlock. Chavo struggles and tries to reverse, But Waltman keeps it too tightly. Chavo is able to counter by sending Waltman into the ropes. Waltman comes off the ropes and knocks down Chavo with a shoulder block. Waltman starts posing as Chavo gets up. The crowd boos Waltman even more. Waltman taunts Chavo and does a crotch chop (pre Degeneration X). They lock up again. Waltman gets Chavo into a arm wringer, Chavo counters out of it and takes Waltman down with a arm drag. Chavo taunts Waltman and gets cheered by this huge crowd. Chavo and Waltman go right after each other and start trading blows. Chavo gets the best of Waltman and sends Waltman to the ropes. Waltman comes off the ropes right into a back body drop from Chavo! Chavo then clotheslines Waltman out to the floor! Waltman gets up and DiBiase goes over to him. They talk over strategy as Robinson gets to a eight count. Waltman comes back into the ring. Waltman slaps Chavo right across the face! Chavo responds by slapping Waltman right back! Chavo kicks Waltman in the gut and hits Waltman with stiff chops to the chest! Chavo sends Waltman to the ropes and catches Waltman with another high back body drop! Waltman gets up and Chavo drop kicks Waltman down. Chavo quickly covers Waltman and gets a 2 count. Chavo pulls Waltman up and hits a snap suplex. Chavo hangs onto Waltman and connects with another snap suplex! Chavo hangs onto Waltman for a third time and hits another snap suplex to Waltman! Chavo covers and gets another 2 count. Chavo goes to pull Waltman up, But Waltman rakes Chavo in the eyes. Waltman goes for a spinning heel kick, But Chavo ducks boots Waltman in the gut. Chavo tosses Waltman out to the apron. Chavo tries to suplex Waltman back into the ring, But Waltman counters and suplexes Chavo out to the floor! Waltman goes back into the ring and distracts Referee Charles Robinson allowing DiBiase to kick away at Chavo who's on the floor! Waltman hits Chavo with a baseball slide as Chavo pulls himself up to his feet. Waltman comes off the ropes and hits a huge somersault dive to Chavo all the way out to the floor! Waltman rolls Chavo into the ring and covers Chavo for 2. Waltman sends Chavo to the ropes and catches Chavo coming off the ropes with a flying/rolling clothesline, Shades of The Undertaker. That gets 2 for Waltman. Waltman wears Chavo down with a chin lock. Chavo fights out of it and scores with brutal shots to Waltman's ribs. Chavo goes for the brainbuster, But Waltman counters and suplexes Chavo right into the ropes! Waltman then suplexes Chavo back into the ring for 2. Waltman goes for a backslide, But Chavo counters and gets a 2 count. Waltman then hits Chavo with a spinning heel kick right out of nowhere! Waltman covers and gets another 2 count. Waltman works over Chavo's arm, Waltman goes for a arm bar, But Chavo escapes and walks into a Russian legsweep from Waltman. Waltman gets 2. Waltman sends Chavo to the corner, But walks into a boot to the face. Chavo goes for a Tornado DDT, But Waltman counters into a northern lights suplex into a bridge! 1.........2........... Chavo kicks out! Waltman sends Chavo to the corner and kicks away at Chavo. Waltman hits several kicks to Chavo and finishes Chavo off with a big spinning back heel kick to the face. Waltman chokes down Chavo with his boot and taunts the fans. Waltman goes to the opposite corner and again taunts the crowd was Chavo is left slumped in the corner. Waltman charges at Chavo with a bronco buster! Waltman rides down Chavo in the corner. Waltman slams Chavo down and goes up top. Waltman takes too long up top which allows Chavo to get up and shake the ropes! Chavo goes up top with Waltman. Chavo goes for a superplex, But Waltman counters and shoves Chavo down to the canvas. Waltman comes off the top with a huge frog splash to Chavo! Waltman covers Chavo! 1....................2............. Chavo kicks out! Waltman cannot believe it! Waltman distracts Referee Charles Robinson and DiBiase gets a few shots in on Chavo! Waltman drops Chavo down with a sit out powerbomb and gets 2. Waltman places Chavo on the top turnbuckle and goes up top with Chavo. Waltman goes for a superplex, But Chavo counters and hits a top rope powerbomb to Waltman! Both men are out! Referee Charles Robinson begins to count out both men. 1...................2...............3...............4..............5............6...........7...........8.......... No! The count is broken as Chavo rolls a arm over Waltman's body! 1....................2................ Waltman gets the shoulder up! Chavo and Waltman both get up. Waltman hits Chavo with chops but Chavo fights right back! Chavo and Waltman hammer away on each other! Each men hitting each other with right hands. Chavo takes Waltman down with a hip toss and drop kicks Waltman down as Waltman was getting up! Chavo takes Waltman to the corner and hits Waltman with ten punches, Each time, The fans count along as Chavo hits Waltman. Chavo connects with a Tornado DDT for 2. Chavo sends Waltman to the ropes and catches Waltman with another powerslam, Which gets 2 for Chavo. Chavo scores with a back suplex to Waltman and goes up top. The crowd cheers as Chavo comes flying off the top with a frog splash of his own to Waltman! Chavo covers and gets a very close 2 count! Chavo tosses Waltman out to the floor! Chavo comes off the top with a dive to Waltman out on the floor! Chavo rolls Waltman back into the ring and comes off the top with a cross body to Waltman for 2. Chavo places Waltman up on the top turnbuckle and heads up top with Waltman. Chavo goes for a superplex, But Waltman counters and shoves Chavo down to the canvas. Waltman then goes for the Six Kick, But Chavo ducks and Waltman hits the canvas! Chavo goes up top, But Waltman gets up and shakes the ropes! Waltman goes up top with Chavo. Waltman goes for a superplex, But Chavo counters and hits a huge Brainbuster to Waltman right off the top rope! Chavo covers Waltman! 1............2............3! Chavo's music plays as Referee Charles Robinson hands the Million Dollar Championship to Chavo. Chavo poses with the title as DiBiase helps Waltman to the back.

Winner by Pin Fall and NEW Million Dollar Champion: Chavo Guerrero

91, 82, 100 ****3/4

John Bradshaw Vs. Albert

Jim Ross is really excited over this one. Ted DiBiase won't be at ringside for this one since Albert feels he can beat John Bradshaw on his own. Referee Jack Doan calls for the bell and these two hosses go right after each other! Bradshaw and Albert pound the hell out of each other with right hands. Bradshaw backs Albert into the corner and hammers away on the member of The Corporation. Referee Jack Doan tries to get Bradshaw off of Albert, But Bradshaw shoves him and goes right back to work on Albert. Doan again tries to get Bradshaw off of Albert, But Bradshaw gets face to face with Doan and argues with Doan. This allows Albert to nail Bradshaw from behind. Albert hammers away on Bradshaw. Bradshaw fights right back and knees Albert in the gut. Bradshaw pounds Albert in the back and sends Albert out to the floor. Bradshaw goes out after Albert and both these hosses slug it out. Albert hits Bradshaw in the ribs. Albert tries to whip Bradshaw into the steel steps, But Bradshaw reverses and Albert hits the steps! Bradshaw goes after Albert and smacks Albert's head into the steel steps! Bradshaw rolls Albert onto the apron and hits Albert with a shot to the throat. Bradshaw comes in after Albert and boots Albert in the face for 2. Bradshaw slams Albert down and drops a elbow to Albert for 2. Bradshaw goes for the Clothesline From Texas, But Albert ducks and catches Bradshaw with a kick to the gut. Albert takes Bradshaw out with a torture rack right into a neck breaker! Albert covers Bradshaw and gets 2. Albert sends Bradshaw to the corner and charges at the big Texan with a avalanche. Albert pounds away on Bradshaw with right hands. Albert sends Bradshaw to the opposite corner and charges at Bradshaw with a second avalanche! Albert continues to pound on Bradshaw and takes Bradshaw down with a vertical suplex. Albert covers and scores a 2 count. Albert takes Bradshaw down with a double underhook suplex for another 2 count. Albert pounds Bradshaw in the corner and takes the big man to the outside. Albert sends Bradshaw to the steel steps! Albert then rams Bradshaw ribs first into the steel ring post! Albert rolls Bradshaw into the ring and covers for 2. Albert goes for the A-Bomb, But Bradshaw counters and takes Albert down with a neck breaker. Bradshaw and Albert slug it out once again. Bradshaw boots Albert in the gut and takes Albert down with a slam. Bradshaw sends Albert to the ropes and catches Albert with a big boot. Bradshaw pulls Albert up and smacks Albert's head into the turnbuckle. Bradshaw goes for a DDT, But Albert counters and takes Bradshaw down with a clothesline. Albert sends Bradshaw to the corner. Albert charges, But Bradshaw moves out of the way and Albert hits the corner! Bradshaw then hits Albert with the Clothesline From Texas! Bradshaw covers and gets the three! The Brotherhood's music plays to a good ovation as Bradshaw poses. Bradshaw leaves the ring as McMahon says that The Brotherhood is strong tonight. As Bradshaw is about to head to the back, Steve Blackman nails Bradshaw with a Pump Kick! Bradshaw is laid out! Blackman stands over Bradshaw and tells him that no one messes with The Corporation! Blackman then heads to the back as officials come down from the back and check on Bradshaw.

Winner by Pin Fall: John Bradshaw

81, 75, 88 ***1\2

Bart Gunn Vs. Billy Gunn

Referee Mike Chioda calls for the bell and both men go right after the other! Bart and Billy trade blows! They hit each other time and time again! Bart gets the better of Billy and backs his young brother into the corner. Bart hits Billy with vicious right hands to the face! Billy rolls out to the floor and the fans start booing him. Bart goes out after Billy and sends Billy into the steel guardrail! Bart then drops Billy across the steel guardrail! Bart and Billy brawl on the outside with Bart sending Billy into the steel steps! Bart smacks his brother's head into the steel steps! Bart then sends Billy into the steel ring post face first! Bart grabs the ring bell! Billy low blows Bart! Billy takes the bell and nails Bart right upside the head with it! Billy rolls Bart into the ring. Billy comes into the ring and hammers away on Bart with right hands. Billy curses at Bart and calls him a son of a bitch! Billy beats Bart down in the corner with right hands. Billy goes to send Bart to the opposite corner, But Bart counters and Billy hits the opposite corner so hard, That it takes him all the way out to the floor! Bart goes out after Billy and rams his brother head first into the steel ring post several times! Bart grabs a steel chair and hits Billy right over the back with it! Bart hits Billy with a vicious shot to the back! Bart nails Billy again with the chair! Bart tosses the chair into the ring and pummels away on Billy. Bart rolls Billy into the ring and runs right over Billy with a clothesline. Bart grabs the chair and hits Billy over the back with it. Bart covers Billy and gets a 2 count. Bart goes to hit Billy with the chair, But Billy low blows Bart! Billy grabs the chair and drills Bart right over the head with it! Billy mounts on top of Bart and hammers away on Bart! Billy sends Bart to the corner and charges at Bart with a clothesline! Billy scores with a sidewalk slam to Bart and goes to the outside. Billy looks under the ring and grabs a bull rope! Billy comes into the ring with the bull rope and hits Bart over the head with it. Billy wraps it around his fist and punches Bart! Billy grabs the rope and chokes Bart down! Billy then whips Bart with the bull rope! Billy grabs the chair and hits Bart right over the back with it! Billy throws the chair down and plants Bart with a DDT right into the steel chair! Billy covers and scores a 2 count. Billy suplexes Bart down and gets another 2 count. Billy grabs the chair and rams it into Bart's arm time and time again. Billy goes to hit Bart with the chair to the arm, But Bart low blows Billy! Bart grabs the chair and tosses right into Billy's head! Bart sends Billy to the ropes and catches Billy with a back body drop! Bart clotheslines Billy down! Bart connects with another clothesline as Billy gets up. Bart takes Billy out with a DDT that gets a 2 count. Bart goes for a DDT, But Billy counters and takes Bart out with the Evolution Drop! Billy covers and gets the 1,2,3 out of nowhere! The crowd boos as Billy's music plays. Billy Gunn grabs the steel chair and plants Bart with a huge shot to the head as Bart was getting up! Billy wraps the chair around Bart's arm and stomps on it! McMahon and Ross are going nuts at ringside, Yelling that Bart's arm could be broken! Billy chases the referee away as Bart screams in pain. Billy grabs another chair from ringside. Billy comes into the ring with the chair and hits it right into the chair that's wrapped around Bart's arm! McMahon says he heard the bone snap! Billy drops the chair down and taunts his brother. Billy heads to the back and Sunny is shown watching from the locker room, With a big smile on her face.

Winner by Pin Fall: Billy Gunn

88, 89, 86 ***3/4

Bart Gunn gained overness from this feud ending.

Billy Gunn gained overness from this feud ending.

This will be fought under Royal Rumble rules, Two men start off, Every minute a new men will come into the ring. Marc Mero and Jeff Jarrett start this off. No managers are allowed to be at ringside. Mero and Jarrett go right after the other. Jarrett and Mero try to eliminate the other early on, But neither men can get the advantage. They trade blows and Mero back drops Jarrett. Mero scores with another back drop and drop kicks Jarrett. Mero goes for the elimination, But Jarrett rakes Mero in the eyes and scores with a swinging neck breaker to Mero. Jarrett stomps away on Mero and slams Mero down. Jarrett comes off the second turnbuckle with a fist drop to Mero. Jarrett suplexes Mero and struts. Mero gets up and clotheslines Jarrett. Mero slams Jarrett down and comes off the apron with a slingshot leg drop to Jarrett. Mero takes Jarrett out with a DDT and heads up top. Mero scores with the Wild Thing to Jarrett and calls for the elimination! Mero goes to toss Jarrett out, But Jarrett low blows Mero! Ahmed Johnson's music plays and out comes Ahmed Johnson! The crowd cheers as the people's champion gets into the ring and runs right over both Mero and Jarrett with a pair of clotheslines. Johnson grabs Mero and tosses Mero right over the top rope! Jarrett gets up, And Johnson sends Jarrett out to the floor with a clothesline! Johnson waits for awhile until Vader's music begins to play. Vader makes his way down to the ring. McMahon and Ross say that this will not be a walk in the park for Johnson. Vader comes into the ring and he and Johnson slug it out. Ahmed Johnson takes it to Vader despite being the smaller man. Johnson nails Vader with big right hands. Johnson takes Vader off his feet with a clothesline! Johnson connects with another clothesline to Vader! Johnson goes for the Pearl River Plunge, But Vader counters and back drops Johnson. Vader takes Johnson down with a body avalanche. Vader sends Johnson to the corner and avalanches Johnson. Scott Steiner's music begins to play to boos from the crowd. Out comes Scott Steiner. Steiner gets into the ring and runs right over Ahmed Johnson with a clothesline. Steiner then goes after Vader. Both men slug it out and Steiner is able to hit Vader with a overhead belly to belly suplex! Steiner and Johnson double team Vader and then go right after each other. Vader takes both men down with a pair of clotheslines. Vader and Steiner slug it out with Vader dominating Steiner. Vader clotheslines Steiner and hits the Vader Bomb. Rick Martel comes down to the ring to a huge ovation from the crowd. Martel comes into the ring and takes Vader down with a drop kick. Martel clotheslines Steiner and then Johnson. Vader goes after Martel while Johnson and Steiner go at it. Martel takes down Vader with a DDT, But can't toss Vader out. Meanwhile, Johnson takes Steiner out with the Pearl River Plunge. Martel goes after Steiner and Vader beats Johnson down in the corner with huge right hands. Martel and Johnson then go after each other, With the fans being split down the middle, Cheering both men. Martel suplexes Johnson while Vader drops the Vader Bomb to Scott Steiner. Scott Hall is the next man to enter the ring. Hall goes after Martel while Johnson gets double teamed by Vader and Steiner. Hall takes Martel out with a fallaway slam and poses over Martel. Vader and Scott Hall then go at it, With Hall getting the best of the big man with right hands. Steiner takes Martel down with a belly to belly suplex as Hall puts both Vader and Ahmed Johnson down with a DDT. Hall then goes after Martel as British Bulldog comes down to the ring. Bulldog takes out Vader and Steiner with clotheslines. Bulldog clotheslines Martel and Hall as well. Bulldog hits the stalling vertical suplex to Vader as Hall battles Steiner. Johnson takes out Martel with a clothesline. Bulldog goes for the Running Powerslam to Martel, But Martel wiggles out of it and sends Bulldog out to the floor! Vader and Johnson are near the ropes, And Hall knocks both men out to the floor as Bret Hart comes into the ring! Hart comes into the ring after Scott Steiner. Both men slug it out! Hart gets the best of Steiner and clotheslines Steiner out to the floor! Bret Hart goes after Hall. Martel and Hart then go at it as Owen Hart comes down to the ring. We're down to four men. Owen Hart, Bret Hart, Rick Martel and Scott Hall. Hall and Martel go at it while both Owen and Bret pound each other down. Bret is able to lock Owen into the Sharpshooter! Owen taps out over and over again! Scott Steiner makes his way down from the back! Hart gets distracted by Steiner, and Owen dumps Bret out to the floor! Owen's celebration doesn't last long, Martel clotheslines Owen out to the floor! Leaving it down to Hall and Martel! Scott Hall and Rick Martel trade blows! Martel gets the best of Hall by hitting Hall with stiff chops to the chest! Martel hits Hall with three atomic drops and follows up with a spinebuster! Martel locks Hall into the Quebec Crab! Hall taps out over and over again! Martel lets go of the hold and goes to dump Hall out, Hall rakes Martel in the eyes and knees Martel in the gut. Hall then dumps Martel out to the floor to win the battle royal! Boos are heard as Scott Hall's music plays. Scott Hall poses on the turnbuckle as the announcers says that come Survivor Series, Scott Hall gets a WWF Championship match!

Winner: Scott Hall

85, 92, 69 **

Order Of Entry

1. Marc Mero

2. Jeff Jarrett

3. Ahmed Johnson

4. Vader

5. Scott Steiner

6. Rick Martel

7. Scott Hall

8. British Bulldog

9. Bret Hart

10. Owen Hart

Order Of Elimination And Who Eliminated Them

1. Marc Mero (Ahmed Johnson)

2. Jeff Jarrett (Ahmed Johnson)

3. British Bulldog (Rick Martel)

4. Vader (Scott Hall)

5. Ahmed Johnson (Scott Hall)

6. Scott Steiner (Bret Hart)

7. Bret Hart (Owen Hart)

8. Owen Hart (Rick Martel)

9. Rick Martel (Scott Hall)

Winner- Scott Hall

Strap Match

Jacobs with Bob Backlund Vs. Sycho Sid

Referee Tim White straps both men's right arms. The rules are, That to win this match, You have to touch all four corners. Sycho Sid and Jacobs go right after each other! Both these men slug it out! Sid backs Jacobs into the corner and hammers away on Jacobs! Sid pounds the living hell out of Jacobs in the corner with right hands! Sid takes the strap and chokes away at Jacobs! Sid then whips Jacobs with the leather strap! Sid clotheslines Jacobs down and whips Jacobs with the strap! Sid chokes down Jacobs with the strap! Jacobs is able to nail Sid with a shot to the gut, Jacobs takes Sid down with a clothesline. Jacobs stomps down on Sid and chokes Sid, Using the strap. Jacobs is able to touch the first corner, But Sid pulls Jacobs right into a clothesline as Jacobs was about to touch the second corner. Sid tosses Jacobs out to the floor and goes to the outside after him. Sid sends Jacobs back first into the steel guardrail! Sid grabs a steel chair and nails Jacobs over the ribs with it! Sid then hits Jacobs with a shot to the back! Sid goes to send Jacobs to the steel ring post, But Jacobs counters and Sid hits the steel ring post face first! Jacobs grabs the chair and drills Sid with a huge shot to the head! Jacobs throws the chair back into the ring and rams Sid head first into the steel ring post once again! Jacobs rolls Sid onto the apron. Jacobs climbs onto the apron and drops a leg drop across Sid's throat! Jacobs comes into the ring and whips Sid with the strap. Jacobs is able to touch two corners, But Sid stops him and hits a back suplex. Sid touches two corners, But Jacobs pulls Sid right into a DDT. Jacobs grabs the steel chair and hits Sid over the head with it. Jacobs goes up top and comes flying off the top with a huge clothesline to Sycho Sid. Jacobs slams Sid down and elbow drops Sid. Jacobs takes Sid back down with a clothesline as Backlund smiles from ringside. Jacobs whips Sid over and over again with the leather strap! Jacobs sends Sid to the corner and charges at Sid with a clothesline! Jacobs hits a sidewalk slam to Sid and stomps down Sid. Jacobs grabs the steel chair and hits Sid over the back with it. Jacobs pulls the chair down and suplexes Sid right into the chair back first! Jacobs mounts on top of Sid and punches Sid over and over again. Jacobs is able to touch three corners, Before Sid gets up and pulls Jacobs. Sid punches away on Jacobs. Sid kicks Jacobs in the gut and goes for the Powerbomb, But Jacobs counters and back drops Sid. Jacobs runs right over Sid with a clothesline as Sid was getting up. Jacobs hoists Sid up and connects with a running powerslam to the big man. Jacobs calls for the Choke Slam! Sid gets up, And Jacobs grabs Sid by the throat. Jacobs goes for the Choke Slam, But Sid elbows Jacobs in the face. Sid sends Jacobs to the ropes and catches Jacobs with a big boot, Which rocks down the big man. Sid goes to Choke Slam Jacobs, But Jacobs rakes Sid in the eyes. Jacobs then grabs Sid by the throat and hits a huge Choke Slam to Sycho Sid! Backlund tells Jacobs to finish it! Jacobs touches the first corner. Jacobs then touches the second corner! Jacobs touches the third corner! Sid gets up as Jacobs goes for the fourth corner, Sid overpowers Jacobs and drags Jacobs right into a Choke Slam! Sid grabs Jacobs and punches Jacobs time and time again! Sid puts Jacobs down with the Powerbomb! Sycho Sid grabs the steel chair and says he's nailing Jacobs right over the head with it! Jacobs gets up and Sid hits him over the head with a loud sadistic shot right to the head! But Jacobs doesn't go down! So Sid hits him with another shot! Jacobs won't go down! Sid drills him with a stiff shot and Jacobs goes down! Sid says he's not done! A bloodied Jacobs gets up, And Sid drills him right over the head with another chair shot! Jacobs goes down! Sid touches the first corner and then the second corner! Jacobs gets up as Sid touches the third corner! Sid goes for the fourth corner, But Jacobs grabs Sid by the throat......... Sid low blows Jacobs and touches the fourth corner to win this match! Sid's music plays to a huge ovation as Jacobs is down. Sid takes the strap off and heads to the back victorious. Backlund comes into the ring and shouts as McMahon and Ross claim how lucky Sid got tonight.

Winner: Sycho Sid

84, 88, 75 **1\2

Jacobs gained overness from this feud ending.

Sycho Sid gained overness from this feud ending.

Ambulance Match

To win this one, You have to put your opponent onto the stretcher that's on the entrance way. And load them into the ambulance. Referee Chad Patton calls for the bell and both these men go right after each other! Both Undertaker and Jack trade right hands to the face! Undertaker easily gets the best of Jack and pummels Jack in the corner! Undertaker sends Jack to the opposite corner and charges at Jack with a big time clothesline. Undertaker gets raked in the eyes and Jack punches away at Undertaker. Jack sends Undertaker to the ropes and hits Undertaker with a back elbow to the face which stuns the phenom. Jack punches Undertaker and sends himself and Undertaker out to the floor with a clothesline. Jack goes to send Undertaker into the steel steps, But Undertaker counters and Jack hits the steel steps knee first! Undertaker grabs Jack and rams Jack's head into the steel steps! Undertaker smacks Jack head first into the steel ring post! Undertaker grabs a steel chair and nails Jack right over the back with it! Undertaker then hits Jack over the ribs with the chair. Undertaker tosses the chair down and goes to send Jack into the steel steps, Jack counters and Undertaker goes shoulder first into the steel steps! Jack rams Undertaker head first into the stretcher. Jack goes to put Undertaker into the stretcher, But Undertaker low blows Jack with a kick to the groin! Jack gets clotheslined on the floor by Undertaker. Undertaker rams Jack's head into the ambulance! Undertaker then whips Jack into the apron back first! Undertaker follows up and sends Jack back first to the ambulance! Undertaker opens the ambulance doors and throws Jack onto the stretcher. Jack kicks Undertaker in the face and hits a swinging neck breaker on the floor! Jack rolls Undertaker inside the ambulance, But Referee Chad Patton says Undertaker has to be on the stretcher. Jack tosses the stretcher down in frustration. Undertaker comes out of the ambulance with a dive to Jack! Undertaker hammers Jack and rams Jack head first into the steel guardrail. Undertaker rolls Jack onto the apron. Undertaker hits Jack with elbow shots to the throat. Undertaker gets on the apron and leg drops Jack. Undertaker grabs the steel chair and hits Jack with a sick shot right to the head! Undertaker throws the chair down and goes for the Tombstone! Jack slips out of it and applies the Mandible Claw to Undertaker! Undertaker counters and rakes Jack's eyes. Undertaker sends Jack to the ropes and catches Jack with a clothesline. Undertaker comes off the ropes and attempts a elbow drop, But Jack moves out of the way and Undertaker hits the canvas! Undertaker sits up and walks into a slam from Jack. Jack comes off the second turnbuckle with a elbow drop to Undertaker's heart. Jack grabs the chair and puts it on top of Undertaker's face. Jack hits a big leg drop right to the chair sending it into Undertaker's face! Jack goes for a piledriver, But Undertaker counters and back drops Cactus Jack all the way out to the floor! Undertaker heads up top! Jack gets up and is met by a dive from Undertaker all the way to the outside! Undertaker pulls Jack up and sends Jack right into the steel guardrail! Undertaker grabs another steel chair and goes to hit Jack, But Jack low blows Undertaker! Jack goes for a DDT, But Undertaker counters and clotheslines Jack into the crowd! Jack's head hits the concrete floor! Undertaker goes out into the crowd after Jack. Both men start a big brawl right in the crowd! Undertaker gets nailed by right hands from Jack. Jack comes charging at Undertaker, But Undertaker back drops Jack right into the concrete! Undertaker tosses Jack into the ringside area and dives over the guardrail right into Cactus Jack! Undertaker grabs the steel chair and waffles Jack right over the head with it! Undertaker grabs the top part of the steel steps and tosses them right into Cactus Jack's head! Undertaker goes for a suplex out on the floor, But Jack counters with a low blow to Undertaker. Jack grabs the top part of the steps and rams them into Undertaker's shoulder! Jack slams Undertaker down on the padded floor and climbs the apron. Jack does the "Bang, Bang" motion and comes off the apron with a running elbow drop to Undertaker's heart! Jack tosses Undertaker onto the stretcher. Jack goes to put Undertaker into the ambulance, But Undertaker kicks Jack in the face. Undertaker grabs the stretcher and tosses it right into Jack! Undertaker closes the ambulance door. Undertaker puts Jack on top of the stretcher and sends Jack right into the ambulance door! Undertaker tosses Jack off the stretcher and sends Jack to the steel ring post! Undertaker exposes the concrete floor by taking off the padding! Undertaker goes for a Choke Slam, But Jack low blows Undertaker! Jack hits a swinging neck breaker on the outside to Undertaker! Right into the exposed concrete floor! Jack goes back onto the apron. Jack does the "Bang, Bang" motion and goes for another elbow drop, But Undertaker moves out of the way and Jack hits the concrete floor! Undertaker gets up and slams Jack on the exposed steel floor. Undertaker puts Jack back into the ring. Undertaker comes flying off the top with a clothesline to Jack! Undertaker grabs the steel chair that's inside the ring and hits Jack over the head with it. Undertaker then Choke Slams Jack right into the chair! Undertaker pulls Jack up and goes for the Tombstone, But Jack slips out of it and puts Undertaker down with a double arm hook DDT right into the steel chair! Jack pulls Undertaker up and piledrives Undertaker right into the steel chair! Jack puts Undertaker in the corner and charges at Undertaker with a running knee to the face! Jack puts Undertaker into a tree of woe. Jack hits a running elbow drop to Undertaker! Jack rolls Undertaker out to the floor. Jack goes out after Undertaker with the steel chair in hand. Jack drills Undertaker right over the head with the chair! Jack puts the chair down and goes for another piledriver, But Undertaker counters and back drops Jack into the steel chair! Undertaker grabs the steel chair and hits Jack over the head with it! Undertaker nails Jack with another brutal shot! Undertaker follows up with a third brutal shot to Jack's head! Jack doesn't go down, So Undertaker hits him with a stiff shot which busts Jack open! Jack goes down as Undertaker grabs the stretcher. Undertaker puts Jack on the stretcher. Undertaker goes to put Jack into the ambulance, But Jack applies the Mandible Claw to Undertaker out of nowhere! Undertaker struggles, But Jack keeps it on! Undertaker soon passes out! Jack gets off the stretcher with the Mandible Claw still applied to Undertaker. Undertaker is out and Jack lets go. Jack instead of putting Undertaker into the stretcher, Carries Undertaker to the front of the ambulance. Jack puts Undertaker on top of the hood. Jack goes up with Undertaker. Jack goes for a piledriver, But Undertaker counters with a low blow! Undertaker scoops Jack up and hits a Tombstone right on top of the ambulance hood! Undertaker then tosses Jack onto the roof of the ambulance. Undertaker goes up with Cactus Jack and grabs Jack by the throat................ Choke Slam on top of the Ambulance Roof! Undertaker sees the stretcher which is near the ambulance. Undertaker grabs Jack and Choke Slams Jack off the ambulance right into the stretcher! Undertaker jumps off the ambulance as Jack is out cold on top of the stretcher! Undertaker puts Jack inside the ambulance the bell rings! The fans go nuts as Undertaker's music plays. Undertaker comes into the ring as the ambulance drives off. Undertaker poses as McMahon and Ross claim that maybe now, Jack and Undertaker have finally ended this rivalry.

Winner: Undertaker

99, 100, 100 *****

McMahon and Ross say that John Bradshaw has been taken to the hospital after Steve Blackman's brutal attack. Sean Waltman has also been sent to the hospital, After his match with Chavo. McMahon and Ross get word that Commissioner Ric Flair has barred every member of The Corporation from ringside, Including Ted DiBiase. Austin and Snow hand the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship to Referee Teddy Long. Long shows the titles to Lee and Adams and then raises it high in the air for the fans to see. Long hands the titles to the time keeper and calls for the bell. Brian Lee and Al Snow are going to start things off. Lee and Snow hammer away on each other. The bigger Lee pounds the hell out of Snow with devastating right hands. Lee sends Snow to the ropes and catches Snow with a clothesline. Lee pounds Snow down with another clothesline as Snow gets up to his feet. Lee pulls Snow up and slams Al Snow down. Lee drops a elbow to Snow and tags in Adams. Adams comes into the ring and runs right over Al Snow with a clothesline. Adams pulls Snow up and press slams Snow right into Adams' knee! Adams pulls Snow up and hits a short arm clothesline to Snow. Adams slams Snow down and leg drops Snow. Adams follows up with a elbow drop for 2. Adams sends Snow to the corner and charges at Snow with a avalanche. Adams hits a sidewalk slam to Snow for 2 more. Adams goes to pick Snow up, But Snow rakes Adams in the eyes and tags in Austin. Austin charges into the ring, And gets nailed by a back elbow to the face by Adams. Adams tags out to Lee. Lee clotheslines Austin down. Lee pulls Austin up and sends Austin to the ropes. Austin comes off the ropes right into a back body drop from Lee! Lee then clotheslines Austin out to the floor! Lee goes out after Austin and clotheslines Austin on the outside! Lee sends Austin into the steel steps! Lee rolls Austin into the ring. Lee puts Austin down with a clothesline for 2. Lee goes for the Life Sentence, But Austin rakes Lee in the eyes and stun guns Lee. Austin tags out to Snow. Snow comes into the ring and hits Lee with a judo kick. Snow applies a reverse chin lock to Lee. Lee is able to escape, But Snow back suplexes Lee. Snow tags Austin back in. The champs double suplex Lee. Austin covers Lee and gets 2. Austin suplexes Lee and hangs onto Lee for a second suplex. Austin hangs onto Lee for a third time and hits a third straight suplex. Austin covers for 2. Austin slams Lee down and comes off the ropes with a elbow drop to Lee's heart. Austin covers for 2. Austin tags Snow back in. Snow takes Lee out with a northern lights suplex into a bridge for 2. Snow follows up with a German suplex into a bridge for another 2 count. Lee hits Snow with a right hand and goes for a clothesline, But Snow ducks and takes Lee out with a DDT. Snow heads up top and comes off the top with a leg drop to Lee. Snow covers and gets 2, Adams was able to make the save. Snow hits a back breaker to Lee and tags in Austin. Austin and Snow hit a double leg split to Lee. Austin covers Lee for 2. Austin sends Lee to the corner and stomps down on Brian Lee. Austin tosses Lee out to the floor and distracts both Adams and Referee Teddy Long which allows Snow to do a number on Lee on the outside! Snow sends Lee right into the steel steps on the outside! Snow rolls Lee back into the ring, Where Austin runs right over him with a knee to the gut. Austin locks Lee into a sleeper hold. Lee escapes, But walks into a knee to the gut from Austin. Austin hits Lee with a swinging neck breaker and tags Snow back in. Snow comes off the top with a double ax handle to Lee. Snow takes Lee out with a T-Bone Suplex which gets 2. Snow tags Austin back in. Snow and Austin go for a double clothesline to Lee, But he ducks and takes both men out with a double clothesline! Lee makes the hot tag to Adams! Adams comes into the ring and knocks down Austin and then Snow with a right hand! Adams back drops Snow and clotheslines Austin! Lee boots Snow down and pounds Snow in the corner. Adams and Lee send Snow and Austin right into each other! Adams hits Austin with a tilt a whirl back breaker while Lee clotheslines Snow out to the floor! Adams sends Austin to the ropes and catches Austin with a tilt a whirl slam for 2. Adams pounded on Austin as Lee and Snow battle it at the ringside area. Snow sends Lee right into the steel steps! Adams takes Austin out with a DDT and covers........... Referee Teddy Long counts to two, But Snow pulls him out to the floor and decks Referee Teddy Long! Snow comes into the ring and gets nailed by Adams. Adams goes for the Heart Punch, But Austin low blows Adams and hits the Stone Cold Stunner to Adams! Suddenly, The Brotherhood's music plays and out comes two men. It's Don and Ron Harris! Austin and Snow have no idea what's going on as the Harris Brothers come into the ring. Ron throws Snow out to the floor! Austin tries to battle the Harris' but Don sends Austin to the ropes.......... The Harris Brothers catch Austin with a double team maneuver! The Harris' go to the outside as Adams covers Austin! Referee Teddy Long comes into the ring and makes the count! 1...........................2..............3! The crowd cheers as The Brotherhood's music plays. Lee comes into the ring with the titles and hands one of them to Adams. Adams and Lee pose with the Harris Brothers as John Bradshaw makes his way down from the back. McMahon says that Bradshaw might have returned a bit earlier than expected. The five men celebrate as Snow helps Austin to the back. Jim Ross says that tonight is the night of The Brotherhood!

Winners by Pin Fall and NEW World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions: Brian Lee and Brian Adams

86, 84, 88 ***3/4

Ron Harris debuted his new gimmick (Bad Ass), it got a positive response.

Don Harris debuted his new gimmick (Bad Ass), it got a positive response.

Brian Lee gained overness from this match.

Brian Adams gained overness from this match.

The WWF Tag Team title has lost image.

Shawn Michaels hands the World Wrestling Federation Championship to Referee Earl Hebner. Hebner shows Helmsley the World Wrestling Federation Championship and then raises it high in the air. Hebner hands the title to the time keeper and calls for the bell. The fans begin a "HBK" chant as both men lock up. Michaels gets Helmsley into a side headlock. Helmsley counters by shoving Michaels into the ropes. Michaels comes off the ropes and knocks Helmsley down with a shoulder block. Michaels taunts Helmsley as Helmsley gets up. They lock up, Michaels is able to arm drag Helmsley. Helmsley gets up and walks into another arm drag from Michaels. Helmsley and Michaels lock up again. Helmsley knees Michaels in the gut and goes for a hip toss, Michaels counters and hip tosses Helmsley down. Helmsley gets up and walks into a drop toe hold from Michaels. Michaels puts Helmsley into a side headlock. Helmsley escapes and Michaels hip tosses him back down. Michaels lays back on the ropes and taunts Helmsley. Michaels gets off the ropes and taunts Helmsley. Michaels and Helmsley lock up once again, Helmsley and Michaels trade hammerlocks and Michaels takes Helmsley down into a arm bar. Helmsley escapes and chops Michaels in the chest. Both men trade chops the chest. Michaels and Helmsley slug it out and Helmsley goes to toss Michaels out, But Michaels skins the cat back into the ring and takes Helmsley out to the floor with a pair of head scissors. Michaels hits Helmsley with a baseball slide and then a pescado to the outside. Michaels rolls Helmsley into the ring and heads up top. Michaels comes off the top with a high cross body to Helmsley for 2. Michaels sends Helmsley to the ropes and back drops Helmsley. Michaels then goes for Sweet Chin Music early on, But Helmsley ducks it and takes Shawn out with a DDT! Helmsley covers for a 2 count. Helmsley drops a knee onto Shawn's leg and applies a leglock. Shawn is able to grab the ropes and break it. Helmsley slugs away at Michaels in the corner. Helmsley sends Michaels to the opposite corner and charges, Michaels moves out of the way and Helmsley hits the corner. Michaels and Helmsley trade right hands. Michaels atomic drops Helmsley and sends Helmsley to the outside with a clothesline. Michaels goes for another pescado, But Helmsley moves out of the way and Michaels hits the floor! Helmsley lifts Shawn Michaels up and rams Michaels' knee into the apron! Helmsley rams Michaels' knee for a second time into the apron! Helmsley then sends Michaels shoulder first into the steel steps! Helmsley rolls Michaels into the ring and comes in after HBK with a chop block. Helmsley drives Michaels' knee into the canvas several times! Helmsley then drops down knee first onto Michaels' leg! Helmsley works over Michaels' leg by driving down Michaels' knee into the canvas! Helmsley pulls Michaels up and suplexes Michaels. Helmsley goes to the corner and taunts the crowd. Helmsley then comes out of the corner with a knee drop to Michaels' face for 2. Helmsley takes Michaels out with a back suplex for 2. Helmsley goes for the Pedigree, But HBK counters and catapults Helmsley into the corner! Michaels and Helmsley trade blows. Michaels sends Helmsley to the ropes, Helmsley ducks a clothesline from Michaels and hits Michaels with a high knee to the face. Helmsley covers for 2. Helmsley goes back to work on the legs and uses a knee breaker to Michaels! Helmsley puts Michaels' leg on the ropes and drops down butt first onto it! Helmsley locks Shawn Michaels into a figure four leglock! Referee Earl Hebner asks Michaels if he'll give it up, But Michaels says no! The crowd starts a huge "HBK" chant as Michaels tries to turn the hold over, Helmsley drags Michaels to the center of the ring! After awhile, Michaels is able to turn the hold over! Helmsley quickly grabs the ropes. Both Helmsley and Michaels get up at the same time. These two men slug it out. Michaels chops Helmsley. Michaels sends Helmsley to the ropes and ducks his head, Helmsley is able to hit Michaels with the knee buster and then clothesline the "Heart Break Kid"! Helmsley covers for another 2 count. Helmsley puts Michaels up on the top turnbuckle and goes up top with the WWF Champion. Helmsley goes for a superplex, But Michaels hammers Helmsley in the back. Helmsley decks Michaels in the face and then hits a big time superplex to Michaels! Helmsley covers Michaels! 1...............2............. Michaels kicks out! Helmsley tosses Michaels out to the floor. Helmsley goes out after Michaels and sends Michaels face first into the steel ring post! Helmsley rolls Michaels back into the ring and wraps Michaels' leg three times onto the steel ring post! Helmsley heads up top and hits Michaels with a double ax handle for 2. Helmsley sends Michaels to the ropes and catches Michaels coming off the ropes with a sleeper hold! Helmsley brings Michaels down as the crowd chants "HBK". Hebner checks on Michaels' arm. It goes down once! It goes down for a second time! But it does not go down for a third time! HBK gets up and hammers Helmsley in the ribs! Michaels hits a jaw breaker to Helmsley and drives Helmsley down with a DDT! Michaels nips up, But walks into a neck breaker from Michaels! Helmsley covers for 2. Helmsley pulls Michaels up and goes for a suplex, Michaels counters with an inside cradle for 2. Both men get up to their feet and Helmsley kicks Michaels in the gut................ Helmsley then hits the Pedigree to Michaels! Helmsley covers Michaels! 1....................2............. Michaels kicks out! Helmsley cannot believe it! Helmsley pulls Michaels up and hits Michaels with right hands. Michaels retaliates with right hands to Helmsley! Both men chop each other in the chest! Michaels atomic drops Helmsley and comes off the ropes with the flying forearm! Both men lay down on their back as Referee Earl Hebner begins to count them out. 1...................2...................3................4..............5...............6..................7...........8....... No! Michaels nips up! Helmsley gets up and Michaels hammers away on Helmsley! Michaels atomic drops Helmsley! Michaels hits a second atomic drop to Helmsley! Michaels with a third atomic drop to Helmsley! Michaels sends Helmsley to the ropes and catches Helmsley with a high back body drop! Michaels clotheslines Helmsley to the outside. Michaels goes up top....................... Michaels comes off the top with a moonsault to Hunter Hearst Helmsley to the outside! Michaels rams Helmsley head first into the steel ring post. Michaels rolls Helmsley back into the ring and goes up top. Helmsley gets up and is met by a moonsault from Michaels, Which gets 2 for the champion. Michaels gets raked in the eyes by Helmsley. Helmsley goes for a clothesline, But Michaels ducks and delivers a German suplex into a bridge to Helmsley for 2. Michaels backs Helmsley into the corner and chops Helmsley. Michaels then hits ten punches to Helmsley. Michaels catches Helmsley coming off the ropes with a powerslam for 2. Michaels slams Helmsley down and goes up top. Michaels comes flying off the top with the flying elbow drop to Helmsley! Michaels calls for Sweet Chin Music! Michaels goes to the corner and tunes up the band! Helmsley gets up, And ducks Sweet Chin Music! Helmsley kicks Michaels in the gut and goes for the Pedigree, Michaels counters and catapults Helmsley into the corner! Helmsley then comes out of the corner right into Sweet Chin Music! Michaels covers Helmsley! 1...........................2............3! The crowd goes wild as Shawn Michaels' music plays. Earl Hebner hands the World Wrestling Federation Championship to Shawn Michaels. Michaels poses with the title as Scott Hall is shown standing on the entrance way. Hall and Michaels stare down one another. Hall does the "I want the belt" motion as Michaels holds the World Wrestling Federation Championship high in the air. In Your House "Darkest Day" goes off the air with Shawn Michaels celebrating while Hall heads to the back. It's Scott Hall versus Shawn Michaels at the Survivor Series!

Winner by Pin Fall and STILL World Wrestling Federation Champion: Shawn Michaels

98, 99, 96 ****3/4

Overall Rating- 90

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.81

Competition

SWF Sunday

TV Rating- 2.87

Attendance- 475

Ticket Sales- $9,500

WCW Halloween Havoc

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.58

Attendance- 16,766

Ticket Sales- $3,950,000

Pay Per View Revenue- $1,005,960

ECW Hands Of Death

Attendance- 3,003

Ticket Sales- $90,090

ABWF Shelter From The Storm

Attendance- 30

Ticket Sales- $300

USPW Day Of The Underdog

Attendance- 738

Ticket Sales- $22,140

Notes

"That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!"- Billy Gunn

"That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!"- Sycho Sid

"Undertaker and Cactus Jack work pretty well together due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them."- Sophie

Prediction Contest

VA Finest 1- 10

ryan_the_canuck- 9

T-Rage- 9

Hajjhowe- 8

Hailtothechimp- 8

bubba- 8

Pattitude- 7

Prototype- 6

themick- 5

tcaf21- 5

SteveBoobs- 4

killacam2006- 4

VA Finest 1- Your prize is, When EWR generates a random worker you get to choose their abilities, name, pic (I use in the game), And other stuff. All you have to do is PM me the following stuff.

Name:

Weight: Light or Heavyweight

High Spots: Yes or No

Superstar Looks: Yes or No

Shooting Ability: Yes or No

Diva: *only if you want a female worker*

Booker: Yes or No

Fonz Factor: Yes or No

Trainer: Yes or No

Menacing: Yes or No

Finisher or Finishers: Please put what kind they are, Like impact and what not

Disposition: Face or heel

Gimmick: *my risk level can only go up to 70*

Picture: *Sean O'Haire, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Victoria and Rob Conway have already been picked

*Please note that I won't use arsenics for their brawling/speed etc*

If you pick a gimmick that needs a specific nationality to work, And the person is not of that nationality, Then I'll pm you and tell you to choose another gimmick. Also tell me if you want your worker to be a female or male, If the gender isn't the one you want when EWR generates the worker, You'll have to wait.

Thanks to all of you who predicted :)

Damn...

First I got excited with the quality from Pac/Chavo (which I picked to be the best), then some of the other matches start showing it up....

Helluva show.

Guest Prototype

Good show. Glad to see Hall win the battle royal; Hall vs HBK should be a great feud. Surprised to see the Brotherhood get the tag titles. You seem to be pushing them pretty hard. Looking forward to the next show.

So close:(

All I got when I won was Koko B. Ware :-p

Anyways, good show, and nice to see two titles change as it spices things up. I can see the MD gold getting htot shotted back to Waltman. HBK just seems to be going through the motions, although his feud with Hall should be good. Jack and Taker seems like it will never end, although I suspect it will at Survivor Series. Good job, although I preffered having a match during the Free For All.

SWF goes down to the World Wrestling Federation!

user posted image

October 21, 1996

We just got word that the World Wrestling Federation has bought out SWF! Supreme Wrestling Federation was about to go out of business, SWF Owner Nicholas Stanley was planning on holding it's last show at the end of the month and then closing down the cult federation. It was only a matter of time before SWF went under. It had a short lived stint in the National scene, But the fans lost interested and turned back to Extreme Championship Wrestling and the new United States Pro Wrestling. Despite having three TV shows, SWF could not pay their debts. It cost Vince McMahon $4,431,780 for complete take over of SWF. SWF Owner Nicholas Stanley owner got called by Vince McMahon earlier in the weekend and McMahon offered to buy out Supreme Wrestling Federation. Stanley got paid and signed the contract. The WWF in turn gets all of SWF's talent, Tape archive, Trademarks, And anything else belonging to SWF. The WWF has gotten alot of talent from SWF. Here's a look at the talent.

Abdullah The Butcher

Balls Mahoney

Beulah McGuillicutty

Bill Alfonso

Billy Kidman

Brother Love

Bryan Clark

Bubba Ray Dudley

David Flair

Dutch Mantell

D-Von Dudley

Eric Watts

Francine

Goldberg

Greg Valentine

Joel Gertner

John Kronus

Kensuke Sasaki

Kurrgan

Little Guido

Mike Awesome

Mustafa

New Jack

Norman Smiley

Nova

Paul Ellering

Pitbull #1

Rhino Richards

Sabu

Samu

Saturn

Sho Funaki

Steve Bradley

Steve Corino

Tank Abbott

Taz

Terry Funk

Terry Gordy

The Sandman

Torrie Wilson

However, Due to touring commitments, Some talent chose to leave the World Wrestling Federation and continue touring Japan. There wrestlers are..............

Abdullah The Butcher

Balls Mahoney

Billy Kidman

Bryan Clark

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Goldberg

Kensuke Sasaki

Kurrgan

Little Guido

Nova

Rhino Richards

Sabu

Samu

Saturn

Sho Funaki

Steve Corino

Tank Abbott

Taz

Terry Funk

Terry Gordy

The Sandman

And here's the people the World Wrestling Federation signed to written contracts, These people are all going to USWA.

Beulah McGuillicutty *24 Months*

Bill Alfonso *24 Months*

Brother Love *6 Months*

David Flair *12 Months*

Dutch Mantell *12 Months*

Eric Watts *12 Months*

Francine *24 Months*

John Kronus *12 Months*

Paul Ellering *12 Months*

Pitbull #1 *12 Months*

Steve Bradley *24 Months*

The released are

Greg Valentine

Joel Gertner

Mike Awesome

Mustafa

New Jack

Norman Smiley

Torrie Wilson

Joel Gertner was released due to unhappiness, Gertner was not happy after Bubba and D-Von Dudley were released. The rest were released because the WWF simply weren't interested.

OOC: To make things fair, I raised the workers overness that I let go by ten/more points. I also raised their stats. That way I don't have all the talented workers and it gives WCW some people to hire when they're done touring Japan or if they steal the ones I released who aren't touring Japan. I know David Flair would be seventeen at the time, But I kept his age at 18. When his birthday comes, I'll edit it back to 18 so the age is correct. I would fire him, But that would make Flair really pissed and he'd want to leave. And we gotta keep our Flair :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: October 21, 1996

We are just twenty four hours removed from In Your House "Darkest Day". Last night we saw the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels defeat Hunter Hearst Helmsley to remain the WWF Champion. Tonight we know that the number one contender, Scott Hall will be in Fort Wayne. We'll be hearing from Scott Hall tonight on Monday Night Raw. What does Hall have to say after winning the ten men battle royal last night at In Your House? We now know that at Survivor Series it'll be Scott Hall challenging Shawn Michaels for the WWF Championship.

In tonight's main event we'll see the biggest match in Monday Night Raw history! Bret Hart will battle the man they call Vader. Vader and Bret Hart both were entered in last night's battle royal and lost. Tonight the winner will no doubt get back into the title picture. These old rivals know each other very well, Tonight who will walk out the winner?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Owen Hart Vs. D'Lo Brown

Owen Hart cannot be happy over losing the ten men battle royal last night, Tonight he faces one of the brightest stars in the New Generation in singles action!

Jesse James Vs. Chris Kanyon

The former roadie tries to continue his winning ways tonight on Monday Night Raw!

PG-13 Vs. Hardy Boyz

These two tag teams would no doubt love to get a shot at the WWF Tag Team Championship, Tonight the winners will get closer to getting their title shots. Who will walk out of this match the winners?

The Quebecers and Alex Wright Vs. Fatu, Yokozuna and Scott Putski

Wright and his bodyguard destroyed Putski last Friday night, Tonight Putski has a chance for revenge by teaming up with one of the best tag teams of all time. But Wright also has a tough tag team backing him up, Who will walk out of this six men tag match the winners?

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Former rivals fight in the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history!

We'll also be hearing from Scott Hall and Rick Martel tonight! The Brotherhood is also expected! All this and much more on the USA Network!

user posted image

Date: October 21, 1996

Attendance: 11,048

Ticket Sales: $441,920

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart battling the man they call Vader!

Owen Hart Vs. D'Lo Brown

McMahon and Ross say that Bart Gunn will be out until November, He suffered a injury in his arm last night and will need to get a steel plate applied to it......... Lex Luger........ Version 2............. Now this is a good way to open up Monday Night Raw. The crowd hates Owen so much, He got the biggest heat of the night here. Brown got a good pop, But he doesn't look like he's going to get pushed anytime soon. For one reason or another. Owen and D'Lo Brown had a great match up, Owen had control of most of the match. Owen wore down Brown's legs and back while McMahon and Ross hyped tonight's show, They also talked about how this is a record crowd for Monday Night Raw. Owen went for the Sharpshooter several times, But Brown always had a way to escape it. Brown caught Owen with the Sky High late in the match and made the big comeback. D'Lo got a few near falls on the "King Of Harts" but the youngest Hart family member kept kicking out. Brown took Owen down with a powerslam and went up top. Brown went for the Lo Down, But Owen moved out of the way and Brown hit the canvas. Owen then locked D'Lo into the Sharpshooter and gained the submission win. Owen Hart celebrated for a bit before heading to the back as Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

87, 88, 87 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James Vs. Chris Kanyon

James and Kanyon had one heck of a match, But the crowd wasn't into it at all. Kanyon isn't very known as he only wrestles on Superstars, And James isn't that popular. Lots of "HBK" and "We want Bret" chants during this match. McMahon and Ross ignored most of this one and talked about last night's In Your House event. McMahon kept shilling us to order the reply tomorrow night, It's worth a second viewing says McMahon. James had control of this match until they went out to the floor. Kanyon was able to send the former roadie right into the steel steps. Kanyon smacked James head first into the steps a few times and then came close to putting James away back inside the ring. James made the comeback a few minutes later and nailed Kanyon with the shake rattle n roll right hands. James finished Kanyon off with a Pump Handle Slam to earn himself the win. Jesse James then posed.

76, 55, 97 ***3/4

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rick Martel is interrupted by the King Of The Ring!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Vince McMahon standing in the ring.

Vince McMahon- Tonight, I'm going to be interviewing the current World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion. And this man is Rick Martel. Since returning to the WWF, Rick Martel has really made a name for himself. He came close to winning this year's King Of The Ring, And he was able to become the Intercontinental Champion at SummerSlam. Ladies and gentlemen, May I introduce to you, Rick Martel!

Rick Martel's music plays to a huge ovation from the crowd. Rick Martel comes down to the ring in his ring gear, With the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. Martel comes into the ring and shakes hands with Vince McMahon. The crowd starts a big "Martel" chant.

Vince McMahon- Thank you for joining us tonight on Monday Night Raw. And Rick after last night's battle royal, How are you feeling?

Rick Martel- I'm feeling good McMahon. I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to win, But I came very close to doing so. I almost won, But I'm just glad they chose me as one of the ten men to enter the thing. I'm happy with the way things went last night.

Vince McMahon- Your come back to the ring has been nothing short of amazing, How do you feel with your amazing to the return of the ring? There were some people that thought you couldn't hang in there with the stars of the New Generation, But you proved them wrong. You became the Intercontinental Champion, And you've beaten plenty of tough men. How does it feel to be back?

Rick Martel- It's amazing Vince, Truly amazing. I knew I could make a come back, I knew I still had something left in the tank. And it's been a amazing ride thus far. I want to thank all these fans who have been behind me and supporting me. It's a amazing feeling. I have been wrestling all these big names in the New Generation of the World Wrestling Federation and it has been amazing. I'm looking forward to going out here and wrestling each and every night. Also being the Intercontinental Champion is even better. I never got to hold the title during my first run in the WWF, But right now I'm the Intercontinental Champion. Being Intercontinental Champion in the New Generation of the World Wrestling Federation is just great. I'm going to defend this title each and every night I'm out here.

Vince McMahon- Where do you see your future going? Do you still have what it takes to wrestle in the New Generation of the World Wrestling Federation?

Rick Martel- I still got alot left in the tank McMahon. I still got plenty of good matches in me. I'm not going to go out here and do a half assed job like some of the older wrestlers are used to, I'm going to come out to this ring each and every night and give it all I got. I am the Intercontinental Champion in the WWF, I am better than I ever was. It's a whole new Rick Martel, And this Rick Martel is focused on going to the top of the World Wrestling Federation.

Vince McMahon- You would no doubt be wanting to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion?

Rick Martel- No doubt, No doubt about it. Becoming the WWF Champion would be the best thing to ever happen to my career. It would be the ultimate thrill for me. I've impressed everyone with my return, But now if I become the WWF Champion, I'll be in history with some of the best wrestlers ever to hold that title. Being the Intercontinental Champion is great, But becoming the WWF Champion would be even better. Especially being the WWF Champion for all you fans of the New Generation of the World Wrestling Federation. I.................

Hunter Hearst Helmsley's hits the arena, Interrupting Rick Martel. The crowd boos as Hunter Hearst Helmsley makes his way down to the ring.

Vince McMahon- Hunter Hearst Helmsley you weren't scheduled to be on Monday Night Raw, What are you doing out here?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- What do you mean what am I doing out here? I just finished main eventing one of the biggest pay per views in history. I'm out here because I won't let the World Wrestling Federation be embarrassed by this fossil anymore!

Vince McMahon- What do you mean?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Rick Martel is an embarrassment to this company! Him being the Intercontinental Champion is a joke! This isn't Atlanta, There's no dinosaurs here! Rick Martel holding that Intercontinental Championship makes me sick to the pit of my stomach! Having this fossil with that title, Wants to make me vomit all over your face McMahon!

Rick Martel- So you have a problem with me? You have a problem with me being the Intercontinental Champion Hunter?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You're damn right I do! You're a joke! A washed up has been! Lets not forget that I defeated you to become the King Of The Ring! You're a has been Martel. You shouldn't be holding that title!

Rick Martel- I'm washed up? You're a loser Hunter! You're out here because you couldn't become the champion last night! And you're out here talking about the King Of The Ring, It's true that you did beat me, But this isn't June. We're in Fort Wayne, Indiana and I'm the current Intercontinental Champion! And if you wanna do something about it, Step into the ring with me!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Tonight?

Rick Martel- Yeah! Right here! Right now! Lets get it on in Fort Wayne!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Am I to assure that your World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship will be on the line?

Rick Martel- You bet it is! You want to become champion? Beat me tonight!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You're on! Right here, Right now!

Vince McMahon leaves the ring and goes to the announce position. McMahon says we have to go to a commercial break, But when we return, We'll see Rick Martel defend the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship against Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley lost overness from this segment.

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Rick Martel©

Monday Night Raw returns from the break with these two men slugging it out. Martel has the upper hand through out the beginning of the match and tosses Helmsley out to the floor. They brawled on the outside with Helmsley sending Martel to the steel steps. Ross says that Helmsley defeated Rick Martel to become the 1996 King Of The Ring this past June. Helmsley out wrestled Martel inside the ring and had the upper hand. Helmsley worked over Martel's legs and late in the match, He locked the Intercontinental Champion into a figure four. Martel was able to escape and he tried to lock Helmsley into the Quebec Crab, But Helmsley grabbed the ropes in pure desperation. Martel made the comeback after catching Helmsley with a DDT. Martel nailed Helmsley with all he had, But Helmsley kept coming back for more. Martel ended up going for a suplex, But Helmsley scored with a low blow behind the referee's back! Helmsley hit Martel with the Pedigree and scored the 1,2,3 to become the new Intercontinental Champion! The fans booed as the referee handed Hunter Hearst Helmsley his first ever World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship. Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with Helmsley posing with the title. Helmsley then headed to the back as McMahon shouted "On October 21st, Hunter Hearst Helmsley has become the new Intercontinental Champion!"

93, 94, 92 ****1\4

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood are standing by in the interview area, Both Brian Adams and Brian Lee have WWF Tag Team gold over their shoulder.

Brian Adams- Last night we finally got what we had coming. We not only got these titles in The Brotherhood, But The Corporation paid. They lost their titles, And got played. The Corporation always wanted to make someone look like idiots, Well I hope they're enjoying being the idiots. The Brotherhood is complete. We got the WWF Tag Team Champions, Brian Lee and Brian Adams. We got John Bradshaw, And we got the Harris Brothers. The Brotherhood is complete. The Corporation will go down. And we got a challenge for you boys in The Corporation.

Brian Lee- It seems like The Corporation is falling apart. Waltman loses his gold, And then Austin and Snow lose their titles to us. It was a perfect night for us last night. The Brotherhood walked away winners. But we got a big challenge, Survivor Series is coming up. And we're looking to put an end to The Corporation once and for all. How about the five guys in The Corporation face the five of us? Five on five elimination match. The Brotherhood versus The Corporation.

John Bradshaw- But that ain't all boys, Survivor Series is going to be huge. So why not add a huge stipulation to boot? The losing team must disband. That's right! At the Survivor Series we'll either see the last of The Brotherhood, Or we'll see the last of The Corporation! One team must go. What about that? Are you men in The Corporation ready for that?

Don Harris- We debuted last night, Me and my brother. We got the call from Adams, And he told us that he needed someone to take down The Corporation. So why not have his two good friends help him out? We hate The Corporation and Ted DiBiase just as much as the next guy! And we'll be glad to help our Brotherhood come Survivor Series!

Ron Harris- We're tired of hearing Ted DiBiase and his Corporation, The Corporation has been running around for too long! It's time for The Brotherhood to end this Corporation foolishness! How about it? Survivor Series, You five against us five?

Brian Adams- Lets end this at Madison Square Garden on November 17th! How about Ted? Are you man enough to put everything on the line? We are!

PG-13 Vs. Hardy Boyz

This one was a excellent tag team match up between these two teams. PG-13 could be next in line to hold the WWF Tag Team Championship since Lee and Adams became champions last night. And PG-13 is a new fresh and over team with the crowd. The Hardy Boyz don't really seem to be going anywhere, They got their big break in September, But the WWF was reluctant to give them the titles for one reason or another. Jeff and Matt could make great wrestlers in the Light Heavyweight division though. These two teams had the crowd going for this contest, They used some unique high flying offense which is unusual for the WWF fans to see. PG-13 isolated Matt Hardy and beat him down. Matt eventually took out both Wolfie D and JC Ice with a double DDT and tagged in Jeff. Jeff came into the ring and cleaned house. Jeff even hit a suicide dive to both members of PG-13 on the outside! PG-13 picked up the win after Wolfie D rolled up Jeff using the tights for the win. PG-13 headed to the back victorious, To boos from the fans.

89, 78, 100 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Coming soon............

A video begins to air, It starts with someone running through the wild, A wolf howl can be heard. Some dramatic music plays as we're shown different footage of two men, The word "pain" are shown as one of the men lets out a cry. The word "torture" shows up on the screen as the other one is shown standing on top of a large rock, The video has all kinds of special effects, It ends with a message, "November 17th, 1996."

Adam Copeland gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Quebecers and Alex Wright with Joanie Laurer Vs. Fatu, Yokozuna and Scott Putski

Vince McMahon called the heel team the "foreign fanatics". Well, There was a actual team called the "foreign fanatics" at the 1994 Survivor Series. Jacques was in it too. The Quebecers might have been gone for a long time, But these people still hate these two men. Wright also got some big heat. Laurer kept waving the German flag through out most of the match. McMahon and Ross called her a "German sympathizer". This one was a pretty decent six men tag match, Fatu and Yokozuna just aren't any good anymore....... Wright seems to be improving each and every time he's out there. This one was full of "USA" chants. The heels were able to isolate the small Putski and beat him down. Wright hit Putski with some devastating chops in the corner, And taunted Putski, Yelling at him in German. The Quebecers also looked great out there, Jacques Rougeau is another man who can be added to the "miracle comeback" list, Along with Rick Martel and Scott Hall as men who'd been out for years/months and came back looking like he hadn't lost a step. Putski made the hot tag to Yokozuna who came into the ring and cleaned house. All hell broke loose and all six men went at it, The Quebecers pinned Yokozuna after hitting him with a double DDT.

73, 71, 76 **1/4

Interview with Bret Hart

We're taken to the interview area where Jonathan Coachman is standing by with Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Jonathan Coachman- Tonight we will see this man right here, The excellence of execution, Bret "The Hitman" Hart face Vader in what could be the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw. But Bret, Last night it was the ten men battle royal. You looked to have things right where you wanted them, Until Scott Steiner ran down and cost you the match! He screwed you once again out of the chance of becoming the number one contender. What are your thoughts, As once again you're left without your title shot?

Bret Hart- Scott Steiner once again found a way to ruin my night. I know I would have won that ten men battle royal, I know I would have beaten those three men left, But Scott Steiner had to screw my plans up. Scott Steiner will have to pay for what he's done. That's twice now, Two times that he's cost me my chance to become the number one contender. If I'm not facing Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series, Then I will be fighting Scott Steiner at the Survivor Series!

Jonathan Coachman- Scott Steiner has refused to wrestle you at the Survivor Series, So what's going to happen?

Bret Hart- I don't care if he wants a match with me or not, He screwed me out of becoming the number one contender. Scott Steiner thinks he's going to make a name for himself by beating me? He's got to step in the ring with me first. He won't beat me. I am the excellence of execution and everybody knows that Scott Steiner is afraid to get beaten by me. It will happen, I hope Commissioner Ric Flair makes the match for Survivor Series. There's nothing I would like more than to beat Scott Steiner at this year's Survivor Series.

Jonathan Coachman- Tonight it's you and the man they call Vader going one on one. This is a big match for you, You and Vader have fought plenty of times this year. Tonight this is another chapter in your rivalry. What are your thoughts on this huge match with Vader?

Bret Hart- Vader and I have plenty of times this year, He's beaten me and I've beaten him. Tonight I'm going to beat Vader once again. I'm not in a good mood, And Vader's going to be the man I take it out on. Vader knows what it's like to go down to the excellence of execution, And tonight he'll once again go down to me. I will not lose to Vader tonight. Scott Steiner better be watching this match tonight, Because that's what he's going to get at the Survivor Series. Tonight I'll beat Vader and show him why I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be!

Jonathan Coachman- Fans, When Monday Night Raw returns we'll see Bret Hart battle Vader! This will no doubt be a huge match up!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

These two men had great matches this year. The fought at In Your House in April and May. They also fought during the number one contenders tournament. Bret Hart beat Vader during their encounter. Vader and Hart seem to have great chemistry with one another. Vader jumped Bret Hart from behind to get this one started. The crowd was hot for this main event. Vader tossed Hart around the ring a few times and took Hart out to the floor with a devastating clothesline. Vader send Hart to the steel ring post a few times and took Hart back into the ring, Where he pummeled "The Hitman" in the corner with right hands. Vader avalanched Hart a few times as well and took his time beating down Hart. McMahon said that there are rumors of someone returning to the ring at the Survivor Series this year. Vader took Hart out with a clothesline and went for the Vader Bomb. Hart moved out of the way and Vader hit the canvas. Hart made the comeback and caught Vader with right hands. Hart hit Vader with the trademark moves, But couldn't lock Vader into the Sharpshooter. Vader ended up powerbombing Bret and headed up top. Vader went for the moonsault, But Bret rolled out of the way! Hart then got a quick roll up on Vader for the 1,2,3! As Bret Hart was heading to the back, Scott Steiner attacked him! Steiner press slammed Hart right into the steel guardrail! Steiner stood over Hart and yelled that there would never be a match between them!

94, 93, 95 ****1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Chavo Guerrero becomes the Million Dollar Champion by hitting Waltman with a huge brainbuster right off the top turnbuckle! (In Your House "Darkest Day" 10/20/96)

Scott Hall stands tall tonight!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of Scott Hall playing. The crowd boos as Scott Hall makes his way down to the ring. McMahon and Ross the huge Michaels/Hall match at the Survivor Series on November 17th.

Scott Hall- Hey yo............ Last night was a big name for the lone wolf....... I told everyone I would do it. I told everyone that I would win that ten men battle royal. And I did. Scott Hall went out to that ring and went through nine men to become the number one contender. It's now set, Scott Hall versus Shawn Michaels at the Survivor Series. The biggest Survivor Series of all time. I finally get a shot at the World Wrestling Federation Championship. It's time all you fans get a real champion. You people can boo me and cheer for HBK all you want, But come Survivor Series, I will become the new WWF Champion. It's my time! It's my time to get what I deserve. All you people turned on me! You turned on me and went with your Shawn Michaels, Your Bret Hart, Your Undertaker and every other guy. I was real. I was the only person that was real in this company. I had the real attitude, And no one liked it. So they suspended me, Survivor Series will be the biggest match of my career. All those people in Madison Square Garden will see me walk out as the new World Wrestling Federation Champion. It's been a long time. I been here since 1992 busting my ass for this company. I watched Hogan, Savage, Flair, Hart and all those other chumps get their shots. What about Scott Hall? You people tossed me aside. And the WWF never gave me my title shots. No one cared about me. You people used to love your bad guy, And now you boo him. Why? Because I took out Ric Flair? Because I attacked Shawn Michaels? The WWF doesn't deserve me. This company treated me like s***! You people treated me worse than the WWF. But I'll get my payback. I'll get my back in New York City. At the Survivor Series. When I'm crowned the new WWF Champion. It's going to be Scott Hall's night. It's going to be the night for the lone wolf to become the next WWF Champion. It's meant to be. No one is gonna stop me. Not even Shawn Michaels. Shawn, We've been in that ring before. You and I stole the show at Wrestlemania X and at SummerSlam last year. We been in ladder matches Shawn, And we've given these people all we had in those matches. But this is bigger. It's just us in a one on one match for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Who's going to win? Who's walking out of Madison Square Garden as the World Wrestling Federation Champion? Survey says, Scott Hall is! And there's nothing you or the Kliq can do about it! I'm going to................

Shawn Michaels' music starts playing to a huge ovation from these fans. Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring with the WWF Championship around his waist. Michaels comes into the ring and stares down Scott Hall.

Scott Hall- Look at who it is, It's the current champion. The man who's going to lose the WWF Championship to Scott Hall.

Shawn Michaels- Is that a fact Hall?

Scott Hall- You're damn right it is Michaels. I'm going to be the man who ends your title reign. I will be the one who defeats you at this year's Survivor Series and becomes the champion. All these fans will get to see me become the champion on November 17th. I will defeat you at the Survivor Series. Your title reign will end. Shawn Michaels, You better get ready for Survivor Series.

Shawn Michaels- Don't worry Hall, I am. I'm ready for Madison Square Garden. I'm ready to shut you up once and for all. You think you got screwed over? You think you're going to beat me for this title? You're going to get one hell of a reality check at the Survivor Series. You're going to take a fall from grace, You won't be winning this title. Not now, Not ever. You talk about our battles, And we did put on some show stealing battles, And Survivor Series, I know I can expect the very best from you. But that won't matter. This ain't a ladder, You gotta try your hardest to pin my shoulders down for the one, two, three. And you won't do it. Like I told you, It only takes a split second for Sweet Chin Music to hit you.

Scott Hall- You won't get that split second you want Shawn, You won't be able to kick me. I've felt Sweet Chin Music and I know what it's all about. You won't be hitting me with it ever again. I will beat you at the Survivor Series. It's Scott Hall's time. It's my time to be the WWF Champion. You've beaten everyone that's stood in your way, Except for me. I beat you just a few weeks ago, And this time, I will do it for the World Wrestling Federation Championship!

Shawn Michaels- You did beat me, But that was then and this is now. Now it's for the WWF Championship. Now it's gonna be at the Survivor Series. It's going to be at Madison Square Garden. A place we both know very well. It's the place where we stole the show at Wrestlemania X, It's the place where we made the ladder match famous, But this ain't no ladder match. This will be for my WWF Championship. And last time we fought for a title, I retained it. You cannot beat me in a singles match when you're challenging for the title. It's not gonna happen at the Survivor Series. You're not gonna beat me at the Survivor Series. The Shawn Michaels era has been only begun, It won't end at the Survivor Series. It won't end with you beating me, I'm going to beat you and walk out still the best WWF Champion of all time.

Scott Hall- You sure like to think highly of yourself don't you? You think you're going to beat me? I been waiting for this title shot for years. I watched everyone else get a shot at the title, Except for me. It's my time. It's my title shot and I'm not going to lose at the Survivor Series. You're one of those people I truly do hate, And I will be giving you everything I got at the Survivor Series. I don't like, I don't respect you, And I sure as hell don't fear you. And at the Survivor Series, I'm going to be ready for this match.

Shawn Michaels- Just because you're ready, Doesn't mean you're going to win Scott. You can be ready, You can prepare all you want, But this title isn't leaving my waist. That's just the way it is.

Scott Hall- We'll see about that.................

Scott Hall drops his microphone to the canvas and stares down Michaels. Hall exits the ring and Michaels is left alone. Michaels turns to pose, But Hall comes back into the ring. Michaels sees Hall and catches Scott Hall with a clothesline! Hall goes down and Michaels stomps away on Hall! Michaels takes the WWF Championship off of his waist and drops it to the canvas. Michaels hammers away on Hall. Michaels goes for Sweet Chin Music, But Hall ducks it and low blows Michaels. Hall grabs the WWF Championship and nails Michaels right upside the head with it! Michaels goes down and Hall stands above him with the WWF Championship. Hall drops the title across HBK's chest and grabs the microphone.

Scott Hall- Like I said, Your days as champion are coming to an end.

Hall's music plays and Hall leaves the ring. The fans boo as Hall poses on the RAW entrance way. Michaels is left laid out as Monday Night Raw goes off the air.

Overall Rating- 87

TV Rating- 8.00

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 7.13

Attendance- 8,294

Ticket Sales- $331,760

Notes

"Owen Hart and D'Lo Brown didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

"JC Ice and Wolfie D blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

News

- "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty has checked himself into rehab. Jannetty was being pushed to become the Million Dollar Champion in the future after a feud with Chavo Guerrero, But that won't be the case now. Jannetty is not expected to get released from his contract.

- WCW have signed Harley Race to a written contract!

- Kurrgan has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Savio Vega has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Chad Fortune has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Billy Kidman has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Kensuke Sasaki has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Chaz Warrington has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Glen Ruth has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Glen Ruth has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Bad News Brown has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Bubba Ray Dudley has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Doug Gilbert has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: October 25, 1996

Tonight on Friday Night Mayhem we're going to see the biggest match in Friday Night Mayhem history. Shawn Michaels defends the World Wrestling Federation Championship against British Bulldog in the main event! Bulldog has held every title there is to offer in the WWF, Except for one. And that is the WWF Championship. Tonight can Bulldog make history and defeat Shawn Michaels to become the new WWF Champion? Or will he feel Sweet Chin Music at the hands of the "Heart Break Kid".

Undertaker will be in Chicago tonight, We haven't seen Undertaker since his Ambulance Match with Cactus Jack last Sunday night. What does the phenom have to say?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Harris Brothers Vs. Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

The new members of The Brotherhood take on the members of The Money Mine in tag team action!

Marc Mero Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Both these men need a win here after losing the ten men battle royal, Who will be able to become the winner tonight?

Mark Henry Vs. Billy Gunn

Mark Henry has beaten everyone that's stood in his way, But tonight he takes on the newly evolved Billy Gunn!

Sycho Sid Vs. Van "Party Time" Hammer

This should be a classic battle between two of the best wrestlers in the WWF, Will it be party time tonight for Hammer?

Brian Adams, Brian Lee and John Bradshaw Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler, Scott Taylor and Brian Christopher

This should be a wild six men tag team match! Will The Brotherhood be victorious tonight?

Shawn Michaels© Vs. British Bulldog

Bulldog looks to win the only title there's left for him to win, But he's got to go through the current champion tonight.

Undertaker is also expected! We'll also be hearing from Scott Hall!