World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Date: November 18, 1996

Last night at the Survivor Series, Shawn Michaels' title reign ended. Shawn Michaels' seven month title reign ended in an instant when Commissioner Ric Flair accidentally nailed HBK with a steel chair, Flair was aiming for Hall, But Hall ducked and HBK got taken out. Hall then took Michaels out with the Outsider's Edge and became the new World Wrestling Federation Champion. Tonight Scott Hall will be having a special celebration ceremony. What will the new champion have to say? Commissioner Ric Flair is also scheduled to be in Syracuse, Will Shawn Michaels show up?

We're going to witness the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history tonight, Jacobs takes on Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Bret Hart defeated Scott Steiner last night in a grueling battle, Tonight he has to face Bob Backlund's monster. Who's going to win this war? Can Bret Hart can continue his winning ways? Or will he fall victim to Jacobs?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Ahmed Johnson, Sycho Sid, Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart, Jeff Jarrett and Vader

All these men were involved in last night's wild card tag team match up, tonight it's a eight men tag team match up! One fall to the finish!

Suicide Blonds Vs. Chris Kanyon and Bull Buchanan

The Suicide Blonds made a huge debut last night, Tonight they take on two of the WWF's best young talent, Will the Suicide Blonds continue to shine?

Marc Mero Vs. Scott Taylor

Both men were at the Survivor Series last night in amazing matches, Tonight they'll meet in what should be another great match up. Scott Taylor is coming off a red hot Survivor Series.

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Brian Lee and Brian Adams© Vs. The Quebecers

Adams and Lee have held the titles for almost a month, Tonight they defend it against former three time tag team champions.

Bret Hart Vs. Jacobs

Can Bret Hart defeat the monster Jacobs? Or will Jacobs run right over the pink and black attack?

Scott Hall will also be in Syracuse! And we'll have a special interview with Mark Henry!

Edit- Double post, Sorry :pinch:

Edit- Okay I've gotten the following stuff for the locations

Glasgow, Scotland- SECC Arena

Tampa, Florida- Ice Palace

Pittsburgh, PA- Civic Arena

Toronto, Ontario Canada- Maple Leaf Garden

I'll need to uh check to see if the arenas were there in '97, also for Scotland, I'll be doing TV tapings there in '97 :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

Your diary is hitting on all gears right now. I have to admit I'm very stoked to see where the WWF heads when the road the Wrestlemania begins. I'm very intrigued to see what feuds start to form by the time Rumble hits. Especially since it seems most of the major feuds got resolved at the Series.

The Survivor Series didn't really hold a lot of surprises. In my opinion, all the elimination matches were fairly predictable. All the big debuts resulted in wins and the big return resulted in a win too. All the major blow offs resulted in the faces getting the big wins. This isn't a bad things though. Predictable doesn't have to mean dull. I'd much rather this than Russo 2000 craziness. Actually, I would have to say this was one of the strongest PPVs I've ever read in anyone's diary. I really enjoyed it a lot. I get the feeling that we might be heading to a Hall v. Taker title match. Maybe Rumble? I have to say that would be a very sweet feud. I'm really looking forward to the aftermath of Flair 'accidentally' screwing over Micheals.

The only flaw I felt was the fact wrestlers seemed to kick out of finishers too much. I know it adds to the drama. When wrestlers where kicking out of finishers in the lower card matches then it meant less when Hall and Micheals did it in the main event. It's of course just my opinion and no one else seemed to mind it. Seriously, I still thought this PPV was really fun and good. Has me pumped for the future of this diary.

One question though, how did you input the 5 man eliminations in to EWR? Did you make them battle royals or did you just make 4 man survivor matches and add the other 2 people into your diary? Just curious.

Great stuff!

Your diary is hitting on all gears right now. I have to admit I'm very stoked to see where the WWF heads when the road the Wrestlemania begins. I'm very intrigued to see what feuds start to form by the time Rumble hits. Especially since it seems most of the major feuds got resolved at the Series.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest ryan_the_canuck

SkyDome holds about 50,000 for wrestling, but I couldn't see the WWF putting an IYH event in there.

MLG held about 15,000, IIRC, and is considered to be the more prestigious of the venues by far (at least, it would have been in 1997, after the novelty of SkyDome had worn off)

user posted image

Date: November 18, 1996

Attendance: 11,007

Ticket Sales: $440,280

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart taking on Jacobs!

A celebration for the NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Scott Hall makes his way down to the ring with the World Wrestling Federation Championship around his waist, Receiving huge heat from the crowd. Black balloons and confetti come down from the ceiling as McMahon and Ross wonder who's throwing Scott Hall this celebration. Scott Hall comes into the ring and poses, The fans begin a loud "HBK" chant as Hall takes the title off of around his waist and holds it high in the air.

Scott Hall- All this for me? It's great to be your World Wrestling Federation Champion! It's great to be representing the WWF and all you fans! Last night was the greatest night in all my life! Last night I won this title for all you people! For all the fans of the WWF. For all the fans that wanted someone to represent the WWF, That they can be proud of! Forget Hulk Hogan, Forget Ultimate Warrior, Forget Randy Savage, Forget Ric Flair, Forget Bret Hart, And forget Shawn Michaels! They're all has beens! I'm the new World Wrestling Federation Champion! By default I became the greatest World Wrestling Federation Champion of all time! Last night I overcame Ric Flair's interference, And beat Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels went down to the Outsider's Edge! I covered Shawn Michaels, And got the one, Two, Three! Shawn Michaels is no longer the WWF Champion! Scott Hall is the champion! You people can boo me all you want, But that's the the way it is. I am the World Wrestling Federation Champion! No one can stop me! Commissioner Ric Flair himself couldn't stop me! No one can stop me! I told everyone that I would do it. I told everyone that I would become the World Wrestling Federation Champion! None of you believed me! Look at me now! Look at the title over my shoulder! Scott Hall is finally the World Wrestling Federation Champion! I have finally reached the top of the WWF! After years of being screwed over, I have finally become the man. So now it's survey time! How many of you people are glad I am the WWF Champion? The fans start booing Interesting, I've come to the conclusion that all you people are morons! I could care less if you like me as the WWF Champion or not! No one could stop me! No one can end my title reign! Commissioner Ric Flair tried to screw me out of my title, But it didn't work! Who's going to stop me? I am untouchable! No...........

Ric Flair's music interrupts Scott Hall. Hall doesn't look too happy as the Commissioner makes his way down to the ring.

Scott Hall- Coming down here to get a look at the new champion? I gotta tell you Flair, I must thank you for nailing Shawn Michaels upside the head with the steel chair last night! You're the reason why Shawn Michaels is no longer the WWF Champion! You must be feeling like a complete jackass! You must be feeling like a moron! You're the reason why HBK doesn't have this title around his waist! I beat him thanks to you! I know HBK's little Kliq must be hating you right now, Judging by those boos!

Ric Flair- You must be feeling pretty good, In the ring for the very first time as the WWF Champion. There's no feeling like it, Is there?

Scott Hall- There's no feeling like it, Especially when you overcome the odds. When you overcome having Ric Flair trying to bash your head with a steel chair! You messed up big time Flair! You're responsible for ending Shawn Michaels' title reign! You're the man who's responsible for making me the WWF Champion. I know Shawn Michaels is gonna be here tonight, And I know that HBK has got to be mad. Mad at you Ric! Mad at you, Because you nailed him with that chair! You cost him the WWF Championship! You're the one who ended his boyhood dream! You cost him the title! And I don't like Michaels, But if it was me who got screwed out of the title, I'd knock you right upside your head!

Ric Flair- I know he's going to be here tonight, And Shawn Michaels if you're watching, I want you to come out here tonight. I'll wait until you get here. And I have got big news. And Shawn, This news concerns you and WWF Championship! And Scott Hall, I'd wipe that smile off your face! Because Shawn Michaels is the number one contender! He's meeting you for that title at West Palm Beach, Florida! On December 15th! At In Your House "Winter Warfare"! And there's something else! A big announcement regarding that match! I'll make the announcement later on tonight, When HBK arrives!

Scott Hall- Really? So it's me and Shawn one more time on December 15th? Will you be getting involved and screwing him out of the title again?

Ric Flair- You sound real cocky, But guess what? You won't sound cocky after what I have to tell Shawn Michaels. I think the title might be going back around his waist on December 15th!

Scott Hall- Wanna know why I'm cocky? Because I can! I beat Shawn last night and I'll do it again on December 15th! You and Shawn Michaels might have a little plan, And I know you're gonna try to stack the odds against me, But there's no way I'm losing this title. I defeated Shawn Michaels last night at the Survivor Series and I'll do it once again on December 15th.

Ric Flair- I don't think you will Scott Hall, Enjoy what little time you have left with that WWF Championship. Because I think we're gonna be having a new champion on December 15th! Woooooooooo!

Ric Flair's music plays and the Commissioner heads to the back. Scott Hall stays in the ring, And tells Flair that there's no way he's losing the title. We go to our first commercial break with the announcers wondering if Shawn Michaels will show up tonight.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson, Sycho Sid, Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart, Jeff Jarrett and Vader

Rude isn't at ringside with Jarrett. The announcers don't mention it, But looks like Rick Rude won't be managing Jeff Jarrett anymore. It looks like Jeff Jarrett is headed out of the World Wrestling Federation. His contract runs out in January and Jarrett has claimed that he wants to leave. It's unknown why Jarrett wants to leave since the WWF is beating WCW real badly right now, But some say Jarrett is not happy with the way things are going for him in the WWF. Apparently, Eric Bischoff has contacted Jeff Jarrett several times and has promised Jarrett big things. Either way, This one was a good match up, And a great way to open up Monday Night Raw. It seems like they're opening Monday Night Raw up with the bigger matches and then having a main event/upper card star versus a midcard/lower card wrestler as the main event now. Rick Martel picked up the win for his team by making Hunter Hearst Helmsley submit to the Quebec Crab. Vince McMahon says that Rick Martel could be the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship since he just pinned the champion.

88, 91, 83 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Suicide Blonds Vs. Chris Kanyon and Bull Buchanan

The crowd wasn't into this match. They were still pumped up from the previous match and only got into this one whenever Copeland and Cage would hit some high spots. Looks like they want to add more jobbers to Monday Night Raw, So things will be kept fresh. Kanyon and Buchanan are two of the most talented jobbers, But they don't look like they're going anywhere right now. The announcers didn't really pay attention to this one, And instead talked about whether or not Shawn Michaels would show up tonight on Monday Night Raw. Copeland took Kanyon down with the Suicide Drop and Cage followed up with a frog splash for the three. Looks like that's their double team finisher. Copeland and Cage then left through the crowd. They were called enigmas by the announcers.

75, 51, 93 ***1\2

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Al Snow wants the team to stay together?

We cut to the back where Al Snow is shown walking. Snow comes into a dressing room where we see "Stone Cold" Steve Austin inside. Austin doesn't seem too happy to see Al Snow.

Al Snow- Hey Steve. How you doing man?

Steve Austin- How am I doing? Let me see Al, Last night we lost the elimination match. Meaning that The Corporation is no more. Ted DiBiase is gone! That means he's not funding us anymore! That means we're gonna have to work our asses off without DiBiase paying for our stuff. No more of the good life, We're gonna be trash just like the people here in Syracuse, New York! Hell, I might have to move from my mansion in Texas to New York! All because you got your ass handed to you last night!

Al Snow- All right, That was a mistake. But Steve you gotta realize something. You need to understand something Steve.

Steve Austin- Understand what? That you're a moron! That it's your fault there's no more Corporation!

Al Snow- No Steve! Look at this way, Who were the only guys in The Corporation with all the gold? You and I! We were former tag team champions! The greatest tag team champions in the history of the WWF! And we did on our own! We didn't need DiBiase for that!

Steve Austin- You're right, But........

Al Snow- Forget about the money, We still got a whole lot of money left! We still got it made Steve! But let me tell you something right now, It wasn't DiBiase that made us great, We made ourselves great! We're the ones who carried The Corporation! The Corporation coming to an end is the greatest thing to have ever happened to our careers!

Steve Austin- You do have a point, Albert, Waltman and Blackman were holding us back! We were the ones with all the talent!

Al Snow- See? You got my point. Now Steve, It's just you and I. We need to get back our titles. That's what we need to do, But I need to know if you have my back now, Snow and Austin, No one else! The greatest tag team in the world! Steve, We can become the tag team champions once again. All you need to do is say yes, Just say yes to the snow man!

Steve Austin- All right Al, You got my back, And I got your back. Together we'll become the WWF Tag Team Champions once again.

Al Snow- That's what I like to hear! We're getting our titles back! The Snow and Austin tag team will be the most famous tag team in the history of the WWF!

Snow and Austin shake hands, We go to a commercial break with Ross and McMahon saying that they guess not all of The Corporation is dead.

Steve Austin gained overness from this segment.

Al Snow gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Scott Taylor

Scott Taylor looks like he's in line for a push, The announcers kept talking about how he eliminated everyone on the opposite side last night at the Survivor Series. They say it's the first time someone has ever done that. Scott Taylor is getting himself some great heat. Mero is over with the crowd and there's rumors of him getting the Intercontinental Championship down the line. Taylor and Mero wrestled a great match up. Taylor seems to be on a role, Putting on some awesome matches. Marc Mero is also someone who's 90% great in the ring. Taylor had control of this one after hitting a big suicide dive to Marc Mero out on the floor. Taylor controlled Mero inside the ring and came close to putting Mero away several times. Mero made the comeback, But got caught by a DDT from Taylor. Taylor went up top and went for a big splash, But Mero moved out of the way and Taylor hit the canvas! Mero then came off the top turnbuckle with the Wild Thing to Taylor and scored the 1,2,3. Marc Mero then celebrated his win with Sable.

88, 85, 92 ****

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Money Mine wants the title!

Chavo Guerrero is in the ring as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Chavo Guerrero has the Million Dollar Championship over his shoulder. Chavo is awaiting his opponent, The music of The Money Mine then hit the arena. The crowd boos as Dawn Marie leads The Money Mine down to the ring. Chavo doesn't know what to make of this. Dawn Marie approaches Chavo and shakes his hand.

Dawn Marie- Hello Chavito, I'm Dawn Marie. And these men are Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger. We're The Money Mine! The most rich organization in all of pro wrestling!

Chavo Guerrero- Yeah, I know. I've seen you guys wrestle. I've talked to you guys before too. And it's Chavo.

Dawn Marie- Right, Right. Well, We're out here because we have a very big offer for you. A offer of a lifetime actually Chavo. An offer that will make you a very wealthy man.

Chavo Guerrero- Sounds interesting, What do you guys want?

Dawn Marie- Well, I'm taking a look at the title of your's. The Million Dollar Championship. I'm looking at it, And I gotta say. It's a beautiful looking belt. Look at those diamonds on it, It's a title that belongs to a true champion.

Chavo Guerrero- Thanks, I worked really hard to become the Million Dollar Champion.

Dawn Marie- Right, See we want that title. Duke Droese wants that title. And as his money adviser, I can tell that it's a really good investment.

Chavo Guerrero- Okay, Well I'm suppose to be wrestling tonight, But I'll give Duke a title shot this Friday night.

Dawn Marie- No, See Chavo, Duke Droese is a busy man. He doesn't wanna wrestle you for the title. We're thinking that, Maybe for the right prize, You'll gladly hand the title over to Duke Droese. Or "wrestle", We're willing to offer fifty thousand dollars for that title.

Chavo Guerrero- Wow, I'm flattered by the offer. But I don't know. I mean, This is the Million Dollar Championship. I worked really hard to win this title. I don't know if I can just hand it over to you guys.

Duke Droese- Hold on boy! I'm willing to raise it to one hundred thousand dollars! How about that? Still wanna be the champ?

Chavo Guerrero- Thanks for the offer. But I can't. I'll be glad to wrestle you for the title though. I think you'd make a great opponent.

Dawn Marie- So let me get this straight Chavo, Just so we're clear, We can't buy this title off of you?

Chavo Guerrero- Sorry, Like I said, I'm proud to be the Million Dollar Champion. I don't wanna sell the title. I'm flattered by your offer, But I don't think I can sell this title to you guys.

Duke Droese- One last time, For one hundred thousand dollars. Will you sell me the Million Dollar Championship?

Chavo Guerrero- I'm sorry, But no. I'll gladly wrestle you for it though Duke. May the better man win?

Dawn Marie- That's cute Chavo. Very cute. You poor people are all alike! You got too much pride! When we offer you people something, You take it! Anyone else in the Guerrero family would fall down on their knees for this cash! You left us no other choice, But to buy you out! Boys, Get this piece of trash!

With that said, Droese, Diamond and Swinger jump Chavo! Chavo puts up a fight, But gets taken out by a DDT from Droese. Droese sends Chavo to the ropes and Diamond and Swinger catch him with the Money Answer! Droese tells them to stand Chavo up. Diamond and Swinger pull Chavo up to his feet and Droese slaps him across the face. Dawn Marie grabs the Million Dollar Championship and gives it to Droese. Droese nails Chavo right upside the head with it! Chavo Guerrero is left laid out!

Dawn Marie- Chavo, You are now going to have to face the wrath of The Money Mine. You should have sold the title, Now you'll have to be stepping into the ring with Duke Droese!

The Money Mine head to the back while Chavo Guerrero is left laid out. Jim Ross says that Chavo Guerrero will not lay down for these "rich bullies"!

Simon Diamond gained overness from this segment.

Dawn Marie gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Brian Lee and Brian Adams© Vs. The Quebecers

Jacques Rougeau has been great since returning to the ring, Looks like The Quebecers could be getting pushed pretty soon. Lee and Adams were attacked from behind to start this one off. The Quebecers had a pretty easy time, The announcers guessed that was because Lee and Adams were in a war with The Corporation last night at the Survivor Series. Jacques and Pierre isolated Brian Lee. The Quebecers used some of their classic double team maneuvers, Including the cannonball combo, But Adams was able to make the save before we had new champions. Adams got the crowd hot, Which allowed Lee to double clothesline The Quebecers and make the hot tag to Brian Adams. Adams came into the ring and started to clean house. Lee and Pierre fought on the outside which left Adams with Jacques, Adams pinned Jacques with the Heart Punch to score the win. Adams and Lee then celebrated as Al Snow and Steve Austin were shown watching from the back.

81, 82, 81 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog does not like Mark Henry!

Vince McMahon is standing inside the ring as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. McMahon is getting a great ovation from these fans.

Vince McMahon- I hope all you fans are enjoying the action that only the World Wrestling Federation can bring you. Last night we had a huge Survivor Series, One of the elimination matches was Team USA against the Canadian Revolution. In the end, It was Mark Henry down against three men. Mark Henry gave it all he had, But he was overmatched and lost. Tonight we'll be hearing from Mark Henry. I hope we can get all his thoughts on last night's huge Survivor Series. I know you fans are anxious to hear from him, So ladies and gentlemen, At this time allow me to introduce to you, The world's strongest man, Mark Henry!

Mark Henry's music begins to play and Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring, Getting a big ovation from the crowd. Jim Ross makes sure to hype how amazing Henry was last night at the Survivor Series and how it took three men to defeat him. Henry gets into the ring and shakes hands with Vince.

Vince McMahon- Mark Henry welcome to Monday Night Raw. Last night you put up one heck of a fight, But you were overmatched. It was three against one, It took three finishing maneuvers for them to put you away. Mark Henry how are you feeling at this time?

Mark Henry- I'm feeling all right, I got beat down pretty good last night. I'm a bit sore, But that's the prize for being a pro wrestler. People thought that Mark Henry couldn't handle the WWF, But I'm back here after last night, Ain't I? I know everyone thought that Mark Henry wasn't no wrestler, But I proved them wrong. I'm gonna keep coming to work each and everyday. And give it everything I got.

Vince McMahon- Last night was your first loss, How does that feel? You got pinned after taking three finishing maneuvers. Everyone was amazed at how much it took to put you away. How are you feeling Mark Henry over your first loss?

Mark Henry- It had to come sooner or later, I gave it all I had. Those three guys kicked my butt fair and square. I'm not gonna cry and whine about how it was one against three, I thought I did pretty good out there. I'm disappointed in losing, But that ain't gonna stop this train. Mark Henry still here, I'm just sorry that I couldn't beat those Canadians. I'm sorry that I let down Team USA last night at the Survivor Series.

Vince McMahon- Well, You did America proud I think. I think those who doubted you, Were proved wrong last night. You still got a long way to go here in the World Wrestling Federation.

Mark Henry- Thank you Vince for the kind words, I'd love to get back in the ring with those Canadians though. I'd love to beat them and show them what America is made of.

Vince McMahon- I'm sure you'll get back in the ring with those men in the future, Speaking of the future. Where do you see yourself going here in the WWF? You made one heck of a showing last night, What's next for Mark Henry?

Mark Henry- What next? I'm gonna go right to the top of the World Wrestling Federation. Last night was my first loss, I'm sure I'll be getting my butt kicked sometime in the future, But I want to become the WWF Champion. I know that I can become the WWF Champion, Mark Henry's path is clear Vince. My path will................

British Bulldog's music begins to play. The crowd begins to boo as British Bulldog makes his way down to the ring. Bulldog steps inside the ring and gets face to face with Mark Henry.

Vince McMahon- British Bulldog, May I ask what you're doing out here?

British Bulldog- What am I doing out here? What is this ape doing out here? What is Mark Henry doing out here?

Vince McMahon- He's being interviewed...... I'm..........

British Bulldog- Shut your mouth McMahon! Don't make me slap that toupee right off your head! Mark Henry, You're not a wrestler! I should be getting interviewed! When was the last time anyone asked me to do a special interview? You're a joke! And you made a bigger joke out of America last night! You're pathetic! You don't belong in the World Wrestling Federation!

Mark Henry- You better watch yourself English! You don't wanna get hurt!

British Bulldog- The only way you'll hurt me, Is if you sit on me! You're nothing. You're not a wrestler! You should be on the streets working as a bodyguard or something! Not in a wrestling ring! You're a disgrace to every wrestler in the planet!

Mark Henry- If you think so, Why don't you get into the ring with me? Come on! Tonight! What do you say?

British Bulldog- You'd like that wouldn't you? Mark Henry you have to learn that you don't get to call the shots around here. I'll wrestle you when I feel like it! And make no mistake about it, I'll out wrestle you any day of the week! You're pathetic!

Mark Henry- You better get your behind out of this ring before I kick it out!

British Bulldog- Calm down, I don't wanna get you all angry, It might cause a stroke with all that fat you got! You wish you had a body like mine! Mark Henry, I don't like you. I don't like the fact that you're in the World Wrestling Federation. You're not going to be anything! I'm going to make sure of that!

British Bulldog leaves the ring, McMahon holds Henry back. Jim Ross says that British Bulldog might not know what he's getting himself into.

Bret Hart wants the World Wrestling Federation Championship!

We go to the interview area where Dok Hendrix is standing by with Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Dok Hendrix- Bret Hart, First of all congratulations on your big win against Scott Steiner last night at the Survivor Series. It was a grueling battle, Congratulations on finally beating Scott Steiner and ending this bitter feud with Scott Steiner. How are you feeling after last night's battle?

Bret Hart- I'm feeling a bit banged up, But that's the prize for being in the ring with someone like Scott Steiner. I never have taken a beating like last night at the hands of Scott Steiner. Scott Steiner proved to the world that he is a great competitor, But he isn't better than me. Last night I defeated Scott Steiner and proved to everyone that I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be. Scott Steiner went down last night just like I said he would. I beat him and I proved to everyone that I am still the excellence of execution.

Dok Hendrix- You'll be in action against Jacobs tonight, Jacobs is Bob Backlund's demented monster. Backlund brought this man to the WWF, And Jacobs has run right over everyone who's been put in there with him. Tonight is there anyway you'll be able to take down this monster Jacobs?

Bret Hart- I've seen the damage that Jacobs has done, I know he's going to be giving me everything he's got, And I know that he's got Bob Backlund in his corner with him, But that won't matter. Jacobs is losing this match tonight. I'm going to step into that ring and beat Jacobs. I don't care about how big or bad he is. I'm the excellence of execution and I'm the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be. Jacobs, You've run over everyone except for the pink and black. Tonight don't expect to be running over me. You won't be bullying me around the ring like you do to everyone else.

Dok Hendrix- Now that your feud with Scott Steiner is done, What's next for "The Hitman"?

Bret Hart- What's next? It's simple, I want my WWF Championship back. Shawn Michaels lost it, And now Scott Hall's the champion. Well, Let me make myself clear to you Scott Hall, You might have Shawn Michaels on December 15th, But I want my title back. You're going to have to step into that ring with me eventually, And when you do, That title is coming around my waist for a fourth time. I don't care if it's you or Shawn Michaels who leaves In Your House with the title, I want my shot. Shawn Michaels never gave me my rematch, Probably because he knows that he can't beat me.

Dok Hendrix- Fans, Bret Hart is another man who wants the WWF Championship! Who will get the next title shot? And who will win this huge main event? Bret Hart or Jacobs? Find out when Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart Vs. Jacobs with Bob Backlund

The crowd was hot for this main event. Jacobs and Bret Hart did main event a Monday Night Raw earlier this year, I think it was the one after the Royal Rumble when Jacobs was Isaac Yankem DDS. And the quality was just as good as this one. These two men seem to click. Bret Hart started this one off by trying to out wrestle the big man, Jacobs kept getting frustrated as Hart kept out wrestling him on the canvas. Bret Hart kept out wrestling Jacobs for most of the match, Until Jacobs caught Bret Hart with a clothesline to turn things around. Jacobs pounded Bret Hart in the corner and tossed "The Hitman" out to the floor. Jacobs destroyed Bret on the outside and sent Hart into the steel steps. Jacobs then distracted the referee which allowed Bob Backlund to get a few cheap shots in on Bret Hart. Jacobs and Bret went back into the ring and we saw Jacobs dominate Bret Hart. Jacobs even Choke Slammed Bret, But Bret got his foot on the ropes. Bret started to make the comeback, But nothing he did could put away Jacobs! Bret even went for the Sharpshooter, But Jacobs could not be turned over! Jacobs took Bret Hart out with a high impact clothesline and went for the Powerbomb Of Pain, Bret countered into a sunset flip and scored the win! Bret Hart then headed to the back victorious while Jacobs threw a fit.

91, 90, 93 ****1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- A bloodied Cactus Jack gets up, And Undertaker drills him right in the side of the face with the chair! Jack goes out onto the apron and gets his head stuck in the ropes! Undertaker grabs the ring steps and drills him in the head with it. Jack goes head first through the Spanish announce table! Jack is out! Cactus Jack is bloodied and out! (Survivor Series 11/17/96)

Shawn Michaels is granted his rematch on December 15th, At In Your House "Winter Warfare" plus Flair adds a stipulation for the Kliq!

Ric Flair makes his way down to the ring as we return from our last commercial break. McMahon and Ross mention that Michaels has arrived in the building. Ric Flair prepares to talk, The fans are mixed here. Some are angry due to Flair accidentally costing Michaels the title last night.

Ric Flair- I have gotten word that Shawn Michaels has arrived. Now lets get this started, Shawn Michaels please come on out here. I think you're going to be very happy with the news I'm going to bring to you tonight. So Shawn Michaels, Come on down here. The Commissioner has got big news for you tonight! Wooooooo!

Shawn Michaels' music hits the arena to a huge ovation from these fans. The "Heart Break Kid" comes down to the ring, Michaels doesn't seem too happy as he walks down to the ring. Michaels doesn't even slap hands with the fans at ringside, Or pose. Michaels stands face to face with Ric Flair.

Ric Flair- Shawn Michaels, First of all let me apologize. Let me say I'm sorry for what went down last night. I had no business getting involved, I let my anger get the best of me. And I did not want you to get hit with that steel chair. You did not deserve to lose the title. I am sorry for what happened last night. That's why I'm going to make it up to you, Big time! At In Your House "Winter Warfare" you'll meet Scott Hall for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Live from West Palm Beach, Florida on December 15th. And here's the thing, You get to pick what kind of match you and Hall fight in! Any kind of match you want! You get to pick the match! How about that Shawn? Once again, I am sorry about last night.

Shawn Michaels- You know something Flair? I spent all day watching my match from the Survivor Series. And I kept asking myself why you were out there to begin with. Now I do respect everything you have done for the wrestling business. I think you're one of the best of all time. But you had no business being out there. Scott Hall was right when he said you're the reason why he's the WWF Champion. You screwed me out of my title. It's your fault why I'm not the champion! You're the one to blame! I had Scott Hall beat! You let your anger get the best of you! And you hit me with the steel chair! That's what did the job! But I do appreciate you trying to fix things. I appreciate that. So I accept. I accept your proposition. Me and Scott Hall on December 15th for the title. And I hope you mind your business on December 15th. And stay out of the match Ric. Because I want to beat Hall without you getting involved and screwing things up.

Ric Flair- I'll stay out of the match. And good luck Shawn. Now then, What kind of match do you want for the Pay Per View?

Shawn Michaels- I haven't decided yet Ric, But I'm glad you owned up to your mistakes. Tell Scott Hall on December 15th the title is coming back around my waist. Tell him that like yourself, He'll be hearing Sweet Chin Music!

Ric Flair looks a bit confused, Shawn Michaels then drills the Commissioner with Sweet Chin Music! Flair goes down! Michaels gets a mixed reaction from this crowd, Michaels exits the ring as McMahon and Ross claim that HBK has snapped tonight. Monday Night Raw goes off the air with Ric Flair left laid out, Shawn Michaels stands on the RAW entrance way saying that he's taking back what's his.

Overall Rating- 87

TV Rating- 7.83

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 7.06

Attendance- 8,278

Ticket Sales- $331,120

Notes

"I'd like to work with Billy Gunn if possible."- Undertaker

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" - Sophie

News

- The WWF has recently signed Terry Taylor, Kenny Kaos and Robby Rage. Taylor has been sent down to USWA while Kaos and Rage will debut on Superstars this week, They're set to get a bizarre gimmick.

- Brian Christopher suffered a damaged hand and will be out until December.

- Sean Waltman has been granted some time off, Waltman has been complaining of neck problems. He'll get his neck checked out this weekend and take time off from the ring for awhile. He's expected to be back by Wrestlemania 13.

Thanks for the info Ryan :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: November 22, 1996

Tonight Friday Night Mayhem comes to you live from Buffalo, New York. And we're going to witness the biggest main event in Friday Night Mayhem history. Undertaker, Bret Hart and Sycho Sid join forces to face Cactus Jack, Vader and Scott Steiner in a six men tag team match up! This match features six of the biggest stars in WWF history!

Jerry "The King" Lawler will be holding a special edition of King's Court tonight, His guest will be a former Tag Team and Intercontinental Champion, Owen Hart! What will the "King Of Harts" have to say tonight?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Rocky Maivia Vs. Scott Vick

The rookie sensation made his debut at the Survivor Series and became a big hit, Tonight he takes on one of the WWF's best young talent.

PG-13 Vs. Harris Brothers

Two of the best tag teams in the whole entire world battle it out tonight! The winners could be getting a shot at the WWF Tag Team Championship in the future.

Billy Gunn Vs. Bob Holly

Billy Gunn has been a role ever since joining forces with Sunny, Tonight he takes on one of the greatest WWF Superstars of all time.

Jesse James Vs. Jeff Jarrett

These two men know each other very well, Both claim to be on good terms with each other, But tonight things could explode between these former partners!

"All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Alex Wright

Bart Gunn has said to have a new found love for the USA, But tonight he takes on a man who hates everything America stands for, Will Wright's bodyguard Joanie Laurer get involved?

Undertaker, Bret Hart and Sycho Sid Vs. Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack

All these men want one thing, The WWF Championship. This is going to be a explosive six men tag team match up featuring heated rivals.

Steve Austin and Al Snow will also be in Buffalo!  Plus much more!

Edited by Baby Hewey

Raw didn't disappiont. I'm really digging the conflict between Michaels and Flair. It can still go in a few directions. I personally hope it ends in a Flair v. Michaels match at 'Mania. I think that would be pretty wild.

In EWR, do you actually make money every month? I can't get over how bloated your roster is. I forgot all about Money Mine until they showed up this week. I think it's good that the Corporation is gone considering the gimmick is so close to Money Mine. You've got yourself a huge roster but it makes every show pretty fun. You never know who'll show up on the next show. It makes it easy for a lot of your guys to be lost in the shuffle. Truth is, many of your wrestlers seem doomed to midcard.

I noticed you are a big fan of the sunset flip or the small package finish. That had be close to half of the pinfalls at the Series. It's how Bret beat Jacob on Raw (which is how Rocky eliminated Jacobs at Series, I think).

It's all good stuff. Keep it up.

Raw didn't disappiont. I'm really digging the conflict between Michaels and Flair. It can still go in a few directions. I personally hope it ends in a Flair v. Michaels match at 'Mania. I think that would be pretty wild.

Just have to congratulate you once again Hewey. Best. Diary. Ever. Period!!! And as I've shared with you before, being a huge fan of all things Kliq, I was pleased to see Hall win the Big One.

I have a question or two, though.

When you send wrestlers to your development territory how do they not lose morale. I mean, guys like Terry Taylor is surely old enough to be quite pissed off at that very thought?

And if it claims someone is ready to be promoted to the full roster, by leaving them were they are will they not lose morale when not picked for storylines?

P.S. As my first guess at a PPV prediction, coming 4th with 15 correct answers was pretty well going, me thinks. :P

I have a question or two, though.

When you send wrestlers to your development territory how do they not lose morale. I mean, guys like Terry Taylor is surely old enough to be quite pissed off at that very thought?

And if it claims someone is ready to be promoted to the full roster, by leaving them were they are will they not lose morale when not picked for storylines?

SkyDome holds about 50,000 for wrestling, but I couldn't see the WWF putting an IYH event in there.

MLG held about 15,000, IIRC, and is considered to be the more prestigious of the venues by far (at least, it would have been in 1997, after the novelty of SkyDome had worn off)

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: November 22, 1996

Attendance: 11,005

Ticket Sales: $440,200

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart, Undertaker and Sycho Sid taking on Scott Steiner, Cactus Jack and Vader!

Rocky Maivia Vs. Scott Vick

Rocky Maivia is wrestling only his second ever match up here. Scott Vick was sent in there to do the job. Since Superstars has been cut short, Some of the Superstars jobbers will be wrestling on the main shows until the format changes for Superstars in 1997. Vick was quite impressive in this match, But I doubt he's going anywhere anytime soon. He'll make a good Light Heavyweight division competitor though. Rocky dominated most of this match to show his talents, The crowd was dead for it and the announcers didn't bother to call most of it, Except the ending. Vick had control for a couple minutes, But Rocky started making the comeback. Rocky came off the top with a cross body to Vick and then nailed the Third Generation Syndrome to Scott Vick for the win. Rocky then celebrated his win. The announcers said this kid is going to be big one day.

74, 59, 89 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

PG-13 Vs. Harris Brothers

PG-13 seem to be getting a push, They're getting bigger reactions to their raps. PG-13 and the Harris Brothers have great chemistry in the ring due to their similar brawling styles. PG-13 started this one off getting their asses handed to them by the Harris Brothers. The members of The Brotherhood took the rappers out to the floor and dominated them on the outside. PG-13 were able to isolate Ron Harris after some dirty tactics. PG-13 did everything they could to put down Ron Harris, But he kept coming back for more. Ron was able to take out Wolfie D and make the tag to his brother Don. The Harris Brothers started cleaning house on PG-13. Wolfie D won the match for PG-13 after hitting Don Harris with a low blow and rolling him up for the three count. PG-13 then fled to the back victorious while the Harris Brothers stayed in the ring, Defeated.

89, 78, 100 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Austin and Snow want the titles!

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with Al Snow and Steve Austin making their way down to the ring. The crowd gives both Snow and Austin huge heat.

Al Snow- You people need to shut your mouths and listen. The greatest tag team in the whole entire world is about to talk, So shut up and listen. Last Sunday night we were involved in the big elimination match, And we lost. The Corporation is no more. But that's all right. Sorry Ted, But we never needed you. We became the WWF Tag Team Champions on our own. We beat each and every tag team on our own. We never needed you. All you were good for was handing the cash over to us. But we got our own cash now. We got the whole world by our fingers. We're ready to take back what's ours. And that is the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship.

Steve Austin- We were screwed out of those titles, And we want them back. So Adams and Lee it's real simple, Give us a rematch for the titles. Be men and give us our title shot. We can beat you two any day of the week and each and everyone of these fans know it. We got screwed out of our titles and we want them back. And we want them back tonight! Give us a rematch for the titles tonight! How about it? You two men enough for a rematch? Or are you two running scared of the greatest tag team in the whole entire world?

Al Snow- It doesn't matter to us when you give us our rematch, We know we can beat the two of you any day of the week! We've done it before and we'll do it again! Everyone knows that the tag team of Steve Austin and Al Snow are the true champions. We have beaten everyone who's challenged us. Now we want our titles back. You two don't deserve to be walking around with our titles. Show these fans that you two are real men and give us a rematch for the titles we should have never lost. We know you're here tonight, We can feel it. So come on down here and give us our rematch!

Steve Austin- Looks like we got some cowards Al, Maybe they know they can't be "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Al Snow! Maybe they know.............

The crowd cheers as Brian Lee and Brian Adams make their way down to the ring. Lee and Adams don't look too happy as they make their way into the ring. Adams and Lee get face to face with Snow and Austin.

Al Snow- You two better stay back, We don't want to hurt you two right now! But how about it? Give us our rematch! We want our titles back! Those titles do not belong your two! It belongs with us! We're the greatest tag team in the world! Give us our rematch!

Steve Austin- You two had to cheat to win those titles, You two know damn well that you can't beat Steve Austin and Al Snow. So you either go to the back get the titles, And come on back here and hand the titles over to us, Or get into the ring with us and face the music.

Brian Adams- You two really think we'll hand the titles over to you? You two are two morons! We've given you two plenty of rematches, And guess what? We've run right over the both of you! We've beaten you two three times now. What makes you think you'll be able to defeat the both of us? You two have to realize that we're better than you. You're not the greatest tag team in the WWF, We are. And we're the tag team champions. We got the gold to prove it.

Brian Lee- You two can either leave this ring right now, And do things the easy way. Or you'll have to things the hard way. And the hard way includes me and Adams kicking both your asses in Buffalo! You two want a rematch? We'll give you one. And we'll beat you two once again. We're not afraid of the two of you. We're the champions and you're not. You two can whine and moan all you want, But there's nothing you can do about it. You lost the titles to us. We took your titles and then we ended The Corporation!

Al Snow- The Corporation might be dead, But we're still taking those titles! No one will stop us from taking back what's ours! You two will have to defend those titles against us, And when we step into the ring with the both of you, We'll beat you and take back what's ours!

Steve Austin- The titles are coming back around the waists of Steve Austin and Al Snow! You two holds onto those titles for the little time you have left, Because we're taking them back. You two are nothing but jokes!

Al Snow makes the mistake of getting all rilled up and hitting Adams in the face! Adams responds by grabbing Snow by the throat! Austin tries to help out Snow, But Lee decks Austin! All four men begin to brawl! Lee and Adams seem to have the advantage and take it to the former champions! Lee and Austin end up on the outside which leaves Snow and Adams in the ring. Adams dominates Al Snow in the corner with right hands! Meanwhile, Austin tosses Brian Lee right into the steel steps! Austin comes into the ring with a steel chair and nails Adams over the back with it! Lee comes into the ring, And gets nailed with a shot as well! Austin hits the Stunner to Lee while Snow takes Adams out with the Snow Plow!

But so does someone else!

Snow and Austin are putting the boots to both Lee and Adams, The crowd then cheers as Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit come running down from the back! Benoit and Pillman get into the ring and go after Austin and Snow! Benoit and Pillman get the best of Snow and Austin and toss both men out to the floor! They stand in the ring, Daring Austin and Snow to come into the ring. Snow and Austin both get back up on the apron, But then head to the back! Austin and Snow tell Benoit and Pillman that they've stuck their noses where it doesn't belong! Adams and Lee get up to their feet and stare down the team of Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman. Benoit and Pillman tell Lee and Adams that they want the titles! Benoit and Pillman head to the back and make the title around the waist motion at both Lee and Adams.

Chris Benoit gained overness from this segment.

Brian Pillman gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Billy Gunn with Sunny Vs. Bob Holly

Bob Holly seems to be in line for a push after his match with Cactus Jack a couple weeks back on Monday Night Raw. The crowd was into this one, Since Sunny gets big heat from the crowd and Billy Gunn is one of the most hated heels in the company. Billy Gunn jumped Bob Holly from behind. Both men brawled in the ring and then went to the outside where Bob Holly beat the holy hell out of Billy. Bob Holly tossed Billy around the ringside area and send Billy Gunn right into the steel steps! Sunny tried to get involved, But Bob Holly scared her off and continued beating down Billy Gunn. Billy was able to turn things around when they went into the ring, Billy caught Bob Holly with a big clothesline. Billy Gunn pounded Holly in the corner and came close to putting Bob Holly away several times, But he kept getting too cocky which allowed Holly to almost beat him. Holly started to make the comeback, But Billy Gunn finished him off with the Evolution Drop and scored the win.

78, 77, 80 **3\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

King's Court with Owen Hart

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with Jerry "The King" Lawler standing inside the ring holding a microphone. Lawler no longer has his throne to sit on. The crowd boos and chants "Burger King" at Lawler.

Jerry Lawler- The King's Court once again returns to Friday Night Mayhem. And tonight I'll be interviewing a very special guest. But before I get to that, I got to look at you people and close my eyes! You're all so ugly and scary looking! Look at you over there! Who cut your hair? A parrot? And look at you in the front row! Who gave you those clothes? Vince McMahon? Ha! Ha! Ha! And look at that guy! Hey mister! Mister! I know you're old and all, But this is the WWF! If you wanna wear a Hulkamania bandanna, Go to the retirement home! This is the New Generation! Not the washed up losers generation! And look at this lady! Hey lady! If you get any fatter, They're going to need to carry you out of the arena with a forklift! I heard that they had to throw butter all over you so you'd squeeze through the doors of this arena! You're Mark Henry's eating buddy aren't you? Now then, Tonight I'll be interviewing one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, He is the "King Of Harts" Owen Hart. Now, I know everyone knows that the Hart family aren't my favorite people, But Owen Hart is. Owen Hart has everything it takes to be a winner and yet all you morons boo him! Why? Is it because he doesn't have a whole oil well in his hair like Bret? Or because he doesn't suck up to you people by handing out glasses? See, You people are all morons. You boo Owen, But cheer his less talented brother Bret. Owen Hart is a true hero. Bret's nothing. Owen Hart is a man who has done it all, Except win the WWF Championship. But I know Owen will become the WWF Champion sooner or later. So without further adieu, Owen Hart!

The crowd boos as Owen Hart makes his way down to the ring. Owen Hart comes into the ring and shakes hands with Jerry Lawler.

Jerry Lawler- Owen Hart, I'm glad to have you here on the King's Court. And let me apologize for these morons booing you, They don't know anything! The people in this town are named after a animal for God's sake! They're morons! They cheer your brother, But boo you. These people all have bad taste. Personally, You're one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

Owen Hart- Thank you Jerry, I'm glad to be out here. But I am not happy to be out here in front of all these people. You're right when you call them morons. They're nothing but morons who don't appreciate talent. I could care less if they boo me or not though. I know I'm the best, And I know I'm better than my brother Bret. These people are all idiots, I'm the better Hart and I've proved it each and every night I'm out there!

Jerry Lawler- Owen just for the record, Everyone has got to know. Who came up with the Sharpshooter? Who's the master of it, You or Bret? Everyone has been asking that question for years!

Owen Hart- I am the master of the Sharpshooter! I was the one who taught Bret how to do it right. I was the one who perfected it. Bret always copied my wrestling style, You can ask everyone of our opponents which Sharpshooter hurts more, And they'll all say mine hurts more. Bret can't do a proper Sharpshooter, He's nothing more than a rip off! Everyone in my family likes me better as well, Lets see how many presents Bret gets for Christmas this year! Owen Hart is the most well liked Hart in the locker room as well.

Jerry Lawler- I knew you were the one who came up with the Sharpshooter. Bret can barely walk! Let alone out wrestle the "King Of Harts"! I'm sorry for even asking that, But some of these people actually thought that Bret was the one who came up with the Sharpshooter.

Owen Hart- These people are all morons. I'm the one who came up with it. I'm the one who taught Bret everything he knows. I taught Bret how to do every move he knows, I'm younger than he is and I'm already the better wrestler. I have no idea how that idiot won three WWF Championships. That proves that I've been held back, How many title shots have I been given? Zero! Bret is always in the title picture while I'm held back! The WWF threats me like garbage! I deserve to be treated with a little bit more respect!

Jerry Lawler- Shame on the WWF! And shame on these morons for booing you! They're just jealous because they know you're the best that the WWF has! You're a million times better than Bret! You should be fighting for the WWF Championship! I hope that one day, Bret gets taken out and you win the title!

Owen Hart- Jerry, When I win the title, I'm taking a picture with it and sending it to Bret. How's that for a Christmas card Bret?

Jerry Lawler- Owen, You said you had something to say about the Survivor Series. You were in that wild card tag team match and that idiot Ahmed Johnson cheated and pinned you, What do you have to say Owen?

Owen Hart- Ahmed Johnson only pinned me because he got lucky, He knows he can't beat me in a one on one match. He got lucky at the Survivor Series. But speaking of the Survivor Series, I don't get why everyone is making a big deal about Mr. Perfect's come back. Sure he won the match, But he knows he wouldn't have won it if I hadn't been there and softened up his opponents. Mr. Perfect won at the Survivor Series because I was one of his partners. But does anyone make a big deal about that? No! They keep talking about him and his return, But what about me? Did anyone talk about Owen Hart?

Jerry Lawler- I gotta agree with you there, You're an amazing athlete!

Owen Hart- I know, And no one cares about that! They care about some washed up loser!Mr. Perfect is nobody! Everyone knows I'm better than he ever was. Mr. Perfect isn't anywhere near my league. I'm the King Of Harts and I'm the one who's perfect. Mr. Perfect doesn't belong in the WWF. He should be commentating the action, Not being in the ring. Mr. Perfect's time has passed him by. It's my time now! Mr. Perfect got all the attention from Survivor Series, And it makes me sick to my stomach!

Jerry Lawler- What are you going to do about it Owen? Maybe wrestle Mr. Perfect?

Owen Hart- If he's man enough, But I think he might be scared of me. I don't see what the big deal in the guy is, So he made a one night comeback. And he wrestled on Monday Night Raw, He was barely in the ring. It's only a matter of time before he's gone to the retirement home! Mr. Perfect doesn't belong in the World Wrestling Federation. His time has passed. Mr. Perfect is stealing my spotlight and I don't like it! He...............

Owen Hart is shut up as Mr. Perfect's music begins to play. The crowd goes nuts as Mr. Perfect makes his way down to the ring. Perfect gets into the ring and gets face to face with Owen Hart.

Jerry Lawler- All right, Owen looks like you got Mr. Perfect face to face. Now guys, Lets be civil. No fighting. I wouldn't want to have to break it up.

Mr. Perfect- Lawler shut up, You couldn't stop me from kicking his behind if you tried. Now then, Owen I couldn't help but to overhear your little comments. And I know why you sound so bitter, It's maybe because you know that even with a injured back, And three years away from the ring, I'm still better than you ever were! You know that Mr. Perfect is back and that scares you. Because that's another man who's going to beat you one way or another.

Jerry Lawler- Lets not let this get too out of control. Owen Hart what do you have to say to Mr. Perfect?

Owen Hart- You think you'll be able to beat? You think you'll be able to steal the spotlight any longer? How much is left in the tank? How much is left? Will your back hold up? You might have gotten this idea of suddenly returning, But you know that you won't last. You know that you can't stand toe to toe with the best that the WWF has to offer. See, This is called the New Generation for a reason. It means that washed up dinosaurs like you don't belong here. Go somewhere else, You do not belong in the World Wrestling Federation. Your time has long passed. You're a has been. A past his prime has been. You got to realize that. You got to remember that you were great in the ring years ago, But you don't got it anymore. You're making a clown out of yourself, Don't ruin your legacy. Retire!

Mr. Perfect- I'm making a clown out of myself? You come out here each and everyday and moan and whine about your brother. About how he got the best toys, About how he got the most attention, Get over it already! I think you might be needing to see a shrink! I've never seen a grown man whine about his brother that much! It's called counseling! I suggest you and your brother see one as soon as possible!

Owen Hart- You don't know the whole story! All my life.............

Mr. Perfect- Shut up! I bet you were going to say that all your life your brother got all the attention. Blah, Blah, Blah! You're a grown man for God's sake! Either kiss and make up with your brother, Or shut up about it! No one wants to keep listening to your petty whining and moaning! No wonder your career isn't going anywhere! All you do is complain about Bret! He's done something with himself, He's a former WWF Champion. You're just the guy who whines and moans. Either punch Bret in the face, Or shut up about it! I know all these fans are sick and tired of listening to you whine and moan!

Jerry Lawler- Come on Mr. Perfect! Don't go there! You.............

Mr. Perfect- Lawler pipe down! I'm not finished here! Owen, You talk about me being done? I still got a long way to go. I still got many men to beat, Including you. You wanna talk about Mr. Perfect being done, Why don't you step into the ring with Mr. Perfect and see if Mr. Perfect is done Owen? Or are you too scared?

Owen Hart- You got it! Anytime, Anywhere! I'll prove to everyone that you're nothing more than a washed up has been! You can't hang with me!

Mr. Perfect- This Monday night! You and I on Monday Night Raw. One on one. What do you say Owen?

Owen Hart- Fine with me. This Monday night. You and I will wrestle on Monday Night Raw. And everyone will know who the better man is. Everyone will know that your time has passed. I'm the perfect one. Not you! Your time has long passed you by, This is the New Generation. Not jurassic park!

Mr. Perfect- We'll see about that, But you know something? We're in the ring right now. Lets see who will win right now?

Owen Hart- You wish Perfect! I'm not going to let you jump me here so you could have the advantage on Monday Night Raw! You'll have to wait until Monday night to face.

The crowd boos as Owen Hart leaves the ring. Owen says that on Monday Night Raw everyone would see Mr. Perfect go down. We go to a commercial break with the announcers hyping Owen Hart versus Mr. Perfect this Monday night on Monday Night Raw!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Both these men's history were documented by the announcers, Both men shook hands before the match, Playing off their past. And also, Showing that they're still friends. Rude isn't with Jarrett anymore, The announcers claimed they chose to end their partnership on good terms. Looks like Jeff Jarrett is on his way out since Jesse James dominated most of the match. Both men started off getting near falls over each other. Jarrett seemed to be getting frustrated and kicked the match into high gear after sending Jesse James to the outside. Both men brawled out on the floor with Jarrett sending James right into the steel steps! Jarrett worked over James' legs inside the ring and came quite close to putting away Jesse James. James ended up making the comeback and got all rilled up. James scored with the shake rattle n roll rights to Jarrett and planted Jarrett with a DDT for 2. Jarrett took James out with a vicious knee breaker and went for the Figure Four, But James countered into a small package and got the one, two, three! After the match ended, Jarrett offered James a handshake. James accept, But Jarrett kicked him in the legs and put Jesse James down with a DDT!

88, 89, 86 ***3/4

Jeff Jarrett lost overness from this match.

Jesse James gained overness from this match.

Jeff Jarrett continues his assault!

Jarrett went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair! Jeff Jarrett waited for Jesse James to get up and then planted James with a huge shot right to the head! Jarrett wrapped the chair around Jesse James' ankle and went up to the second turnbuckle! The referee tried to stop Jarrett, But Jarrett shoved him aside and came off the ropes stomping down onto James chair covered ankle! James screamed, But Jarrett again came off the second turnbuckle onto his leg! Jarrett went out to the floor and grabbed another steel chair! Jarrett came into the ring and nailed James over the leg with the steel chair! Jarrett then locked Jesse James into the Figure Four! Jesse James was tapping out, But Jarrett didn't let go! When Jarrett finally let go, Jesse James was out! Jarrett headed to the back while officials ran down from the back to help out Jesse James. The announcers wondered if Jesse James would ever walk again. We went to a commercial break with James being helped out of the ring.

Jeff Jarrett gained overness from this segment.

Jesse James gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Alex Wright with Joanie Laurer

Bart Gunn came down to the ring to a good pop from the crowd. Wright continues to be getting better and better heat from the fans. Bart Gunn and Alex Wright had a good showing, Bart Gunn tossed Wright around the ring a few times and kept running over Alex Wright with clotheslines. "All American" clotheslines according to Coachman. They went out to the floor, Where Wright send Bart Gunn to the steel steps! Wright then distracted the referee and Laurer ran down Bart Gunn with a clothesline! Laurer then slammed Bart Gunn on the padded floor on the outside! Wright beat Bart Gunn down in the ring and used several chokes and stomps on Bart Gunn. Wright even cursed at Gunn in German. Laurer kept getting involved several times, And even choked down Bart with the German flag. Bart Gunn started to make the comeback and ran down Wright with right hands and clotheslines. Bart Gunn went for the Forearm Shot, But Laurer tripped him! This caused a disqualification! Laurer and Wright then stomped away on Bart Gunn! Bart Gunn was left laid out at the hands of Laurer and Alex Wright!

74, 73, 76 **1/4

Hunter Hearst Helmsley receives some bad news from Rick Martel

We cut to the back where we see Sean Mooney standing by with the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Sean Mooney- Hunter Hearst Helmsley, You asked for this time. So, What's on your mind?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- What's on my mind? What kind of brain dead moron are you Mooney? Did you even watch Monday Night Raw this week? If you didn't, Then you didn't see Rick Martel rob his way into a victory. Rick Martel only made me submit because I grabbed the ropes, But the referee never saw it. Martel then dragged me to the center of the ring, Right after I had grabbed the ropes. He should have been disqualified.

Sean Mooney- Hunter with all due respect, I saw the match and you never went anywhere near the ropes, Martel didn't even have the Quebec Crab on you for that long. You tapped out, You tapped out to the Quebec Crab. He made you tap out in the center of the ring on Monday Night Raw Hunter.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You obviously weren't paying attention to the match, I grabbed the ropes, But Martel dragged me to the center of the ring. That shouldn't count as a win. I came out here to protest the unfair way of Rick Martel's win, But Ric Flair isn't here. It seems like the Commissioner is too "upset" over being super kicked by Shawn Michaels. Ric Flair is suppose to be the Commissioner of the WWF, Not the Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels soap opera. Monday Night Raw's loss should be taken out from the record book. Rick Martel has never and will never beat me. That's just the way it is. I beat Rick Martel to win the King Of The Ring and I beat Rick Martel to become the Intercontinental Champion. Rick Martel cannot beat me in a big match.

Sean Mooney- Well, It has been announced that you'll be defending the Intercontinental Championship against Rick Martel at In Your House "Winter Warfare" on December 15th. What do you have to say about that?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- See, This is what I'm talking about. I never heard about this match until now. It's like everyone wants to see me lose my Intercontinental Championship. Well, It's not going to happen. I hope all these people don't get their hopes up. I hope they don't think that Rick Martel is somehow going to be able to beat me. He's not going to beat me. He got lucky on Monday Night Raw, At In Your House "Winter Warfare" I'm retaining my title. I am the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time and everyone knows it. Soon, Rick Martel will know as well. Rick Martel, You might be thinking very highly of yourself, You might be thinking that the title is your's, But you won't leave In Your House with this title. It's mine. You're nothing but a has been, I beat you for this title and I'll retain the title against you. You........

Rick Martel shows up on the scene and stands face to face with Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Sean Mooney- Rick Martel, What are you doing out here?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Yeah! This is my time! Not your's! When they want the has been, They'll call you! He's conducting an interview with the champ right now! An interview with me! So I suggest you leave.

Rick Martel- You think you're winning? Hunter, Who beat you on Monday night? I did. I made you tap out like a little girl my friend. You lost, I won. And now I am the number one contender for my title. You only won the title off of me because you had to resort to using a low blow. But at In Your House, The only thing you'll be feeling is your back giving out when I lock you into the Quebec Crab. That title is coming back around my waist at In Your House. It's gonna be a very bad night for you on December 15th. I'm getting back my Intercontinental Championship Hunter. I'm getting back and you're leaving West Palm Beach, Florida a loser!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You think so? I beat you at the King Of The Ring and I beat you for this title, And I will get the job done on December 15th. You can count on it Rick.

Rick Martel- I'm looking forward to the match Hunter, And I'm looking forward to taking back what's mine. I'm looking real forward to hearing you tap out once again as well.

Rick Martel pats the Intercontinental Championship which is on Helmsley's shoulder and walks off. Helmsley doesn't let too happy, Mooney is staring at Helmsley...........

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- What are you staring at? You think he's going to beat me?

Sean Mooney- No, I.........

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You're darn right he won't. This is my title. It belongs to me and no one else. December 15th will be my night and not his!

Helmsley shoves Mooney aside and walks off.

Sean Mooney- Fans, Do not go away because we got plenty more action coming when Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Brian Adams defeats Jacques with the Heart Punch! (Monday Night Raw 11/18/96)

Undertaker, Bret Hart and Sycho Sid Vs. Vader, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack

It seems like all these men want the WWF Championship. And all these men have had heated rivalries with one another. All these six men started this one off in a huge brawl. Jack and Undertaker went right after each other. The announcers said that Undertaker and Jack weren't on Monday Night Raw due to injuries suffered at Survivor Series. Undertaker showed a new found mean streak in him, And beat the hell out of all his opponents with violent right hands. The match slowed down when Bret got into the ring with his former rival, Vader. Vader dominated Bret with his right hands and beat down Bret in the corner with avalanches. Steiner then got in there and also beat down Bret Hart. Steiner used several suplexes to Bret Hart and ran down Hart with clotheslines. Jack got in there and also gave Bret a beating, The three men isolated Bret Hart while the crowd kept chanting for Undertaker and Sid. Bret Hart eventually took Vader out with a DDT and tagged in Undertaker. Undertaker came into the ring and started to clean house. All six men got into it, Which left Vader in there with Undertaker. Sid/Bret/Steiner/Jack ended out on the floor. Vader powerbombed and then hit the Vader Bomb to Undertaker, But Undertaker quickly sat up! Undertaker Choke Slammed Vader and then hit the Tombstone to Vader to get the win. After the match ended, Undertaker kept doing the title around the waist motion, Bret Hart and Sid did not look too happy at Undertaker as Friday Night Mayhem went off the air.

92, 95, 87 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 83

TV Rating- 8.00

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.97

Attendance- 8,265

Ticket Sales- $330,600

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 1.99

Attendance- 883

Ticket Sales- $26,490

user posted image

Date: November 24, 1996

Attendance: 11,012

Ticket Sales: $440,480

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of John Bradshaw versus Steve Blackman!

Doug Furnas and Phillip LaFon Vs. Ned Neptune and James Jupiter

Man, The WWF writers must be stoned here. Neptune and Jupiter are suppose to be from Jupier and Neptune, Neptune wears blue tights with a blue mask while Jupiter wears a red mask and red tights. Both men are all covered up, So you can't see any skin. The men behind the masks are Kenny Kaos and Robby Rage. They were actually able to put on one hell of a match, Despite no one giving two shits about them. The announcers spent most of the match talking about tomorrow night's Monday Night Raw. Furnas pinned Jupiter with a release German suplex. Furnas and LaFon then celebrated their victory while the space men headed to the back.

76, 57, 95 ***3/4

James Jupiter debuted his new gimmick (Comedy Character).

Ned Neptune debuted his new gimmick (Comedy Character).

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart and The Candyman Vs. Island Boyz

The announcers also ignored this one, The Island Boyz are also making their debut, They're dressed in normal gangster wear. Neither one of them seemed any good, But they weren't horrible. They're related to Fatu so I guess they were brought into the active roster due to some pull Fatu might have backstage. Looks like Neidhart is going nowhere and fast, The fans were bored out of their minds during this one. It was decent when Candyman was getting tossed around the ring, But when Neidhart was in there, It was slow motion wrestling. Neidhart pinned Ekmo with the Hart Attack clothesline.

68, 59, 78 **

Ekmo debuted his new gimmick (Rebel), it got a positive response.

Kimo debuted his new gimmick (Rebel), it got a positive response.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Albert Vs. The Magician

Albert is another man who has no direction, He and Blackman seem to be fading into Superstars wrestlers while Austin and Snow are getting more and more over, And Waltman is on vacation for awhile. This one was a great match, Both these two men seemed to have great chemistry with each other. The Magician did some tricks before the match, And pulled a rabbit out of his hat. Albert wins this one with the A-Bomb because he's a hoss and The Magician is a nobody, Despite being a very loyal McMahon employee.

69, 58, 80 **1/4

James/Jarrett video

*From Friday Night Mayhem*

Jarrett went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair! Jeff Jarrett waited for Jesse James to get up and then planted James with a huge shot right to the head! Jarrett wrapped the chair around Jesse James' ankle and went up to the second turnbuckle! The referee tried to stop Jarrett, But Jarrett shoved him aside and came off the ropes stomping down onto James chair covered ankle! James screamed, But Jarrett again came off the second turnbuckle onto his leg! Jarrett went out to the floor and grabbed another steel chair! Jarrett came into the ring and nailed James over the leg with the steel chair! Jarrett then locked Jesse James into the Figure Four! Jesse James was tapping out, But Jarrett didn't let go! When Jarrett finally let go, Jesse James was out! Jarrett headed to the back while officials ran down from the back to help out Jesse James. The announcers wondered if Jesse James would ever walk again. We went to a commercial break with James being helped out of the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Undertaker puts Vader away with the Tombstone! (Friday Night Mayhem 11/22/96)

John Bradshaw Vs. Steve Blackman

Bradshaw and Blackman put on one hell of a show, I guess since they're both brawlers, They were able to put on a solid match up. The crowd was into this one too. Blackman has talent, But it doesn't look like he's going anywhere right now. Bradshaw seems to be in line for an eventual push, But I doubt he'll go anywhere right now. Bradshaw wins this one with the Clothesline From Texas. After the match ended, Blackman tried to jump him, But Bradshaw tossed him out to the floor and posed to put an end to Superstars.

80, 71, 90 ***1\2

Overall Rating- 75

TV Rating- 0.86

Competition

WCW World War 3

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.57

Attendance- 16,893

Ticket Sales- $1,013,580

Pay Per View Revenue- $3,925,000

ABWF Anguished Screams

Attendance- 30

Ticket Sales- $300

USPW Change The World

Attendance- 841

Ticket Sales- $25,230

Notes

"Doug Furnas and Phillip LaFon blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"I think i should be higher up the card."- James Jupiter

"I think i should be higher up the card." -The Candyman

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Albert

"I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Steve Austin? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance."- Shawn Michaels

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them."- Sophie

News

- Greg Valentine has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Ronnie Garvin has agreed to an open contract with USPW!

- Savio Vega has agreed to an open contract with USPW!