World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Yeah, I'm keeping Rude VA, Don't worry :D. He makes a good manager and could give someone a big boost. Thanks for the comments guys, I got some big stuff planned for the December-March period of the diary, Heading into Wrestlemania 13.

killacam2006- What do you mean? Just PM me with the information or whatever :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: November 25, 1996

Tonight we're going to get to find out what Shawn Michaels' special stipulation for In Your House is. What kind of match has HBK chosen for him and Scott Hall to fight in? You don't want to miss this big announcement tonight. Both Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall will be present in Wheeling tonight.

Tonight's main event will features four men who do not get along, Vader and Cactus Jack team up against Sycho Sid and Udnertaker in a huge tag team match up. Undertaker and Jack have had a long rivalry this year that ended with Undertaker beating Jack at the Survivor Series. Sid and Vader have also feuded in the WWF. This should be a great tag team war.

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Mr. Perfect Vs. Owen Hart

Perfect laid down the challenge last Friday night, Tonight both men will meet for the very first time! Who's going to walk out of this match the winner? Can Mr. Perfect can continue his comeback? Or will Owen Hart stop him tonight?

Canadian Revolution Vs. Bob Holly, Fatu, Yokozuna, Scott Putski and The Candyman

The Canadian Revolution have been unbeatable since debuting, Tonight they face five of the toughest Superstars in the WWF!

Number One Conteders Match For The World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Winners Will Meet The Champions At In Your House "Winter Warfare"

Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman Vs. Steve Austin and Al Snow

Both these teams will no doubt be fighting hard to earn a shot at Lee and Adams, The question is who will do it? Who will meet Lee and Adams on December 15th?

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

"All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Bart Gunn has been quite impressive since returning at the Survivor Series, This is his big chance. Can he pull off the ultimate upset tonight? Or will Helmsley retain his title?

Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Vader and Cactus Jack

This should be a huge tag team match up. All four men do not get along, They've had heated rivalries. This should be a exciting contest.

Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall will also be at Monday Night Raw! And we'll hear from Commissioner Ric Flair!

Good couple of shows. The spacemen are good, but just can't capture the joy that was Party Boy.

Nice to see new feuds being built, especially Chavo vs. Money Minee who can do a lot more with The Corporation gone. Hopefully you split up Al Snow & Steve Austin as I think both would make fine singles stars. Also liked Hall's celebration. I could see the belt being hot shotted back to HBK on PPV.

user posted image

Date: November 25, 1996

Attendance: 11,048

Ticket Sales: $441,920

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Undertaker and Sycho Sid teaming up to face Vader and Cactus Jack!

Mr. Perfect Vs. Owen Hart

What a great way to open up Monday Night Raw, WCW opened up Monday Nitro with Hulk Hogan facing The Shark and The Taskmaster in a handicap match, So the WWF felt it needed to bust something big out for the first hour. This one was a excellent match up, Mr. Perfect seems to be adjusting to the ring quite well since returning. This is only his third match back, Both men started off out wrestling each other. Both men out wrestled the other in the early moments of the match and taunted the other. All the wrestling went out the window once Owen Hart got frustrated and slapped Perfect across the face! Perfect responded with a solid right hand to Owen's face! Both men slugged it out with neither men backing down. Owen caught Perfect with a back breaker which allowed him to turn things in his favor. Owen pounded on Perfect's back through out the match and tried to go for the Sharpshooter, But Perfect kept fighting him off. Perfect caught Owen with a knee to the face and started to make the comeback. The referee got knocked down accidentally by a Perfect clothesline, Perfect took Owen out with the Perfectplex, But there was no one to count. While Perfect checked on the referee, Owen hit Perfect with a low blow from behind and rolled Perfect up! But there was no one to count! Owen and Perfect began to trade blows, Both men wouldn't back down, And ended up shoving down the referee! This caused a double disqualification! Both men then brawled to the back! Officials had to pull them apart!

92, 93, 93 ****1\4

Ric Flair makes the law clear

Our cameras take us to the office of the Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

Ric Flair- Woooooo! I hope all you fans are enjoying Monday Night Raw. I know I've enjoyed this great show thus far. But I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about the current situation in the World Wrestling Federation. I came to the WWF in April, I made the law clear. One of the first men I confronted was Shawn Michaels himself. Now when I signed into the Commissioner position, I knew some people would not be happy. I knew some of these guys would take one look at me, And say that Ric Flair doesn't fit into the "New Generation". That may be true, But I was running around this joint before they got the "New Generation" idea. I thought it was going to be fun running things here. And it was, Until Scott Hall put his hands on me. I don't think many people know this, But I helped train Scott Hall when he was getting started. When he came into the WWF, He helped me become a two time WWF Champion. I tried to talk him down, Explain things to him, But it didn't worked and he beat me down. Then at the Survivor Series I came out and watched the huge title match, I admit that getting involved was dumb and I did cost Shawn Michaels the title. Last week I tried to make things better, But Shawn Michaels super kicked me. That's two guys who have left me on my ass. Now, I know Shawn Michaels was pissed off about being cost the title. But you do not get to lay your hands on the Commissioner damn it! So let me make myself clear to the roster, Lay your hand on me, And I'll knock you right on your ass! You guys don't respect me, That's fine! Just don't go around punching me! And as far as both Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels are concerned, Here's their punishment. Whoever loses at In Your House, Will not get another shot at the title as long as the other man holds it! That means if either Hall or Michaels lose, Then they better win the Royal Rumble in January! Because that's the only way they'll get a shot at the title as long as the other man holds it! And Shawn Michaels, You better pick a stipulation for your match that you know damn well. I don't care who walks out of In Your House with the title, One man leaves with the title while the other leaves without a thing! And next time either one of you lays a hand on me, I'll have no other choice but to know the both of you on your asses! Shawn Michaels does not run the WWF! Scott Hall does not run the WWF! No one else runs the WWF! Except for me! I'm the boss! And what I say goes! Woooooooooo!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog wants Mark Henry this Friday Night!

We cut to the back as we return from the commercial break, We see British Bulldog walking in the back. He asks a man where Mark Henry's locker room, The man points him to it. Bulldog comes into the locker room and we see Mark Henry standing there.

Mark Henry- What the hell do you want Bulldog?

British Bulldog- I came here to apologize Mark, Apologize for what I said last week. I'm sorry man, I'd like to welcome you to the World Wrestling Federation.

Mark Henry- Really?

British Bulldog- No! You bought that! You're such a moron Mark Henry! What kind of moron are you? You think I'd welcome trash like you into the WWF?

Mark Henry- Bulldog, Your ass better leave this locker room before I toss you out!

British Bulldog- Calm down, I'm here to issue you a challenge. You and I this week on Friday Night Mayhem. Not in a match up, In a arm wrestling contest. You are the world's strongest man after all aren't you? So how about it Mark Henry? You think you can beat the real world's strongest man in a arm wrestling contest this Friday night?

Mark Henry- You got it Bulldog. This Friday night we'll get it on in a arm wrestling contest. I don't think you'll have a chance in hell against me.

British Bulldog- We'll see about that, After I make a big loser out of you on Friday night, You'll have no choice but to quit the WWF!

Bulldog leaves Henry's dressing room as we go back into the arena.

Canadian Revolution Vs. Bob Holly, Fatu, Yokozuna, Scott Putski and The Candyman

Canadian Revolution haven't wrestled since the Survivor Series. They could be feuding with The Brotherhood pretty soon. The crowd was pretty quiet for this one, A few "USA" chants here and there, But overall quietness. The announcers talked about tonight's main event through out the match and barely paid attention to it, Except for the ending. The Canadian Revolution had control of this short match after they isolated The Candyman. Candyman took one heck of a beating until he tagged in Fatu. Fatu came into the ring and cleaned house. All ten men then got into it. Angel Jackson and Fatu were left in the ring, Jackson nailed Fatu with the Asthenia and scored the 1,2,3 to pick up the win. The Canadian Revolution then headed to the back victorious while the losers stood in the ring and checked on Fatu........ Like losers........

66, 52, 80 **

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Interview with Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit

We go to the interview area where Mark Lloyd is standing by with the team of Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman.

Mark Lloyd- I am standing by with the tag team of Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman, And guys tonight you two have a huge opportunity on your hands. You two take on the tag team of Steve Austin and Al Snow tonight, And the winners will meet Brian Adams and Brian Lee for the WWF Tag Team Championship at In Your House "Winter Warfare". Your thoughts on tonight's huge match up?

Chris Benoit- Tonight is the night Brian and myself have been waiting for. We came to the World Wrestling Federation to wrestle the very best that the WWF has to offer, And tonight we get that opportunity. We've watched Al Snow and Steve Austin dominate the WWF, We've watched them dominate the tag team division. Tonight will be our night. Brian and myself have been waiting for a chance to get inside the ring with the very best WWF Superstar, Tonight's our chance. Tonight we're going to step inside that ring and defeat both Steve Austin and Al Snow. We're going to go to In Your House and get a shot at the titles and we're going to win the titles.

Brian Pillman- I have been for a long time to get inside that ring with you Steve, If anyone remembers history, They should know that Steve Austin and myself were once one of the best tag teams in God's green earth. But Steve abandoned, But I'm a big boy. I'm over it. Because I got Benoit by my side. And Steve, This man is one of the best wrestlers in the whole entire world. And tonight we're beating both you and Al Snow. We came to the WWF because we were tired of not getting treated with respect and we were tired of being treated like trash. We wanted some real competition. We wanted to face real wrestlers, And what better place to get competition, Than the World Wrestling Federation? Tonight's our night!

Mark Lloyd- If you guys do win, Then it's you two against Brian Adams and Brian Lee. What do you guys think about those two?

Brian Pillman- We have all the respect in the world for Adams and Lee. They're two bad asses. They're two men who are capable of beating anyone, Except us! We didn't save Adams and Lee on Friday Night Mayhem to be their buddies, We saved them because we wanted a piece of Austin and Snow. Adams, Lee, You two better get those titles ready. Because they're going around the waists of Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit. We're the best tag team in the world and we're walking out with the titles on December 15th!

Chris Benoit- Adams and Lee, You two are two big brawlers. Two men who can toss each and everyone of your opponents around the ring, Except for us! You think we're scared of you? You think you two will be able to beat us? We're not brawlers, We're wrestlers. And we're damn good wrestlers. Tonight we're going to run right over Austin and Snow. And then at Winter Warfare, We're getting the titles! You two keep those belts ready, Cause we're getting them on December 15th!

Mark Lloyd- Good luck guys, Fans when we return, We'll see Benoit and Pillman face Snow and Austin! The winners meet Lee and Adams at In Your House "Winter Warfare" for the titles!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Number One Contenders Match For The World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Winners Will Meet The Champions At In Your House "Winter Warfare"

Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman Vs. Steve Austin and Al Snow

What a excellent match up this one was, Benoit and Pillman were able to make a mark here tonight. Brian Adams and Brian Lee came down to the announce position during this match to watch the action. Adams and Lee basically talked trashed about both teams through out the match. Snow and Austin had control of most of the match after isolating Chris Benoit. Austin and Snow really gave Benoit a ass kicking here. Snow and Austin made quick tags and double teamed Benoit behind the referee's back. Adams and Lee kept saying they could beat both these teams. Benoit ended up taking Austin and Snow out with a pair of German suplexes and tagged in Brian Pillman. Pillman came into the ring and started running right over Austin and Snow. Pillman and Benoit picked up momentum and came quite close to putting the former tag champions away. All four men ended up on the outside, Snow tossed Pillman right into Adams and Lee at the announce position! Lee and Adams then beat up all four men! The match was ruled a no contest! All three teams then got into a big brawl around the ringside area! Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with these three teams brawling.

92, 85, 99 ****3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart wants the title, And so does Undertaker!

We return from the commercial break with the music of Bret "The Hitman" Hart playing to a huge ovation from the crowd. Vince and JR say that Bret was not scheduled to be out here. Bret comes into the ring and is handed a microphone.

Bret Hart- I know I wasn't suppose to be out here tonight, But I need to address something. And that something is the World Wrestling Federation Championship. We got Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall fighting for the title. Shawn Michaels lost the title, Why should he get a shot at it? When I lost the title, I never got one shot at Shawn Michaels! And now he gets a shot handed to him in a platter by the Commissioner? I've been beating everyone that's stood in my way. And I have not gotten one shot at the title. I'm laying down the challenge right now, Shawn Michaels or Scott Hall. Whichever one of you walks out of In Your House with the title, Get ready! Because I'm taking it from you right after that! I want my shot at the title, And I don't care who stands in my way! I've beaten everyone there is to beat! Including Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels. So which one of you walks out of West Palm Beach with the title, Put it on the line against me. Put it on the line against the excellence of execution. And put the gold on the line against the best there is, The best there was, And the............

The purple lights come on. Undertaker's music then begins to play and the crowd lets out a huge ovation as the phenom makes his way down to the ring. Undertaker comes into the ring and stands face to face with Bret Hart. Undertaker raises his arms up and the lights come back on.

Bret Hart- What do you want? Can't you see I'm out here Undertaker?

Undertaker- I came out here to address something as well, See Bret, No one cares about how many times you've been screwed out of this and out of that. The fact is, No one has been given the shaft more than I have! I held the title for about a week and then never got a shot at it. I spent years beating each and every man that's been put in my way, But I never got a shot at the title. The creatures of the night never got the gold they wanted. Then I finally get my shot against you at the Royal Rumble, And I had you beat. Until Kevin Nash ran down. So if anyone deserves the title shot it's me. And let me tell you something Hitman, You stand in my way of getting a title shot, And I'll have to bury you.

Bret Hart- You can try to bury me all you want, But you don't understand something, I haven't gotten my rematch from Wrestlemania XII yet. You talk about not getting any title shots, I deserve a title shot more than anyone! And if you stand in my way, Then I'll have to beat you just like I did at the Royal Rumble Undertaker. You don't deserve the title shot, I do! And I'm getting it!

Undertaker- Bret Hart, Do you think you'll be able to stop me? Do you think my creatures of the night will let you put me down? I'm a new Undertaker. I'm on my own, I'm more violent and more vicious than ever. You're standing in my way to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion, And that's a bad move on your part. That's a mistake on your behalf. Bret Hart, You want the title shot and I want the shot, As far as you're concerned, You're nothing more than another person for me to put to rest. No one is taking that shot except for me. I've beaten everyone in this place, Including you in the past. That title belongs to one man and one man only, Me. The creatures of the night have been waiting for that title to come around my waist once again. You better give your soul to lord Bret Hart, Because the WWF Championship and your body belong to me. Bret Hart, I'm going to make it real simple, You either stay out of my way, Or you will rest in peace.

Undertaker's music plays as he stares down Bret Hart. Undertaker leaves the ring as McMahon and Ross say that both men want the World Wrestling Federation Championship! McMahon asks who will be crowned number one contender after the Michaels/Hall situation is done.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

"All American" Bart Gunn Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Rick Martel came down to the announce position for this match, But stayed away from the match. Bart Gunn seems to be in line for a push with the "All American" gimmick now. Helmsley got his butt kicked in the beginning, Bart Gunn tossed him around the ring several times and ran him down with clotheslines. The fight went to the outside, Helmsley was able to send Bart Gunn right into the steel steps! Helmsley then slammed Bart Gunn on the padded floor and started talking trash to Rick Martel! Helmsley worked over Bart Gunn in the ring and spent several minutes taunting Rick Martel. Helmsley ended up going for the Pedigree, But Bart Gunn catapulted Helmsley into the turnbuckle! Bart started to make the comeback and got several near falls on Helmsley. Bart Gunn went for the Forearm Shot, But Helmsley ducked and kicked Bart in the gut. Helmsley then hit the Pedigree to Bart Gunn and got the one, two, three. After the match ended, Hunter Hearst Helmsley posed with the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship while Rick Martel left the announce position. Martel stared down Helmsley, Jim Ross wondered who'd walk out with the title on December 15th.

80, 84, 73 **1/4

Interview with Cactus Jack and Vader

We cut to the interview area where we see Todd Pettengill standing by with the team of Vader and Cactus Jack.

Todd Pettengill- I am standing by with one of the toughest tag teams in the history of the World Wrestling Federation, Vader and Cactus Jack. This has got to be the toughest tag team ever assembled in the World Wrestling Federation, And tonight you two meet Undertaker and Sycho Sid in tag team action. What do you guys think about this huge match up?

Cactus Jack- Todd Pettengill, When you talk about this team right here. Cactus Jack and Vader, You talk about one of the toughest tag teams that has ever been formed. No one likes pain as much as us, And no one likes dishing pain out as much as we do. But before we get to that, Vader I have never forgotten about our feuds. Our rivalries. I've never forgotten about you almost killing me with a powerbomb, And I have never forgotten about you taking off half my ear! But I've grown used to it, It's made me what I am today. And I am one of the most vicious men in all of professional wrestling. But Vader, You shouldn't trust me. Because I can turn on you at a moments notice. But tonight we have two common enemies, Sycho Sid and Undertaker. And tonight we will hurt them. And we will leave them laying.

Vader- Cactus Jack, You try anything out there in that ring and I'll leave you hurt once again, But this time you won't be coming back for more. You try to hurt me, And you'll be lying in a hospital bed for the rest of your life. Tonight we got two common enemies, Undertaker and Sycho Sid. And that's all we need to focus on, After we're done with them, I'll gladly fight you.

Todd Pettengill- And........

Cactus Jack- Hold on Pettengill! I also have something that I need to get off my chest. And that is the WWF Championship. Both Bret Hart and Undertaker came down to the ring earlier and moaned and cried and talked about how they should be the number one contender, There's one person should get that title shot. And that's me. I've made a mark on the WWF, I've beaten Undertaker down several times. I took his manager out as well, If there's anyone who should be the number one contender it's me. It's been my dream to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion, It's been my dream to be the WWF Champion. And I'm telling both Bret Hart and Undertaker that I could care less about the two of you. I want that title shot. I want to be the WWF Champion, And both Undertaker and Bret Hart don't mean a damn thing to me. Either one of these guys could be in my way, I'll knock them down.

Vader- You want the WWF Championship now? See there's only one man who should be the number one contender, And that's me! I've beaten both Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart! Time and time again I've left those two men laid out! So if there's anyone that deserves a shot at the title, It's me! Undertaker is another man who can claim to be the phenom or whatever, But he only hasn't been beaten by me, Because we've never fought. Because if we did, I'd mop the floor with him. I ain't scared of Undertaker and I ain't scared of the creatures of the night. I'll beat Bret Hart, Undertaker and even you Jack! I want to be the number one contender! It's that simple! And I don't care who stands in my way!

Cactus Jack- You might not care now Vader, But you'll care when I take a steel chair and nail you upside the head with it. See Vader, You and I might be partners tonight, But we're not friends. I still consider you a enemy, After this is done, I'll take care of you. We have one goal tonight, To eliminate the competition. Undertaker wants the title, And if Undertaker wants the title, You can bet that Sid wants it as well. Everyone wants to be the WWF Champion. But there can only be one undisputed number one contender. And that man will be me Vader.

Vader- We'll see about that Cactus, Tonight we fight those two. And then after that, Don't be surprised when I show you what Vader time is all about!

Todd Pettengill- Fans, You don't want to miss this explosive main event! It's coming up next!

Cactus Jack lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Vader and Cactus Jack

This one started off in a huge brawl. Sid and Undertaker cleared the ring, Undertaker went to go out to the floor, But Sid stopped him and stared down Undertaker. Sid told Undertaker that he also wanted to be the number one contender! Both men looked like they were going to get into a brawl, But Vader and Jack took them out to the floor. Sid and Undertaker beat the hell out of Jack and Vader on the outside, And then Sid accidentally clotheslined Undertaker! Undertaker responded by grabbing Sid by the throat! But Vader and Jack went right after them! Jack and Vader also had their problems, As Vader accidentally knocked Jack off the apron, And Jack accidentally hit Vader with a right hand, When aiming for Undertaker. Jack and Vader were able to isolate Sid and keep the big man grounded. Sid ended up taking out both Jack and Vader with a pair of Choke Slams and tagged in Undertaker. Undertaker came into the ring and started cleaning house. Vader and Sid fought out on the floor which left Undertaker alone with Cactus Jack. Undertaker reversed the Mandible Claw and Choke Slammed Jack for the win. Afterwords, Sid came into the ring and stared down Undertaker. Before a fight could happen, Scott Steiner came out through the crowd with a steel chair and nailed Undertaker and then Sid with shots right to the head! Jack, Vader and Steiner then put the boots to Undertaker and Sid! Bret Hart then came down from the back with a steel chair! Vader, Jack and Steiner quickly fled the ring! Sid and Undertaker got up, And they also didn't look too happy to see Bret Hart.

90, 93, 86 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Albert beats The Magician with the A-Bomb! (Monday Night Raw 11/24/96)

Shawn Michaels names the stipulation for Winter Warfare!

Shawn Michaels' music begins to play to a huge ovation as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring with a big smile on his face. Vince and JR wonder if Michaels has chosen the stipulation for In Your House "Winter Warfare" on December 15th. Shawn Michaels poses behind his pyro before being handed a microphone. The crowd starts a big "HBK" chant. Shawn Michaels is all business here and begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels- I know everyone is waiting for HBK to let out the huge secret. What's the special stipulation for In Your House gonna be? What kind of match has the "Heart Break Kid" chosen for him and Scott Hall to battle in? Before I get to that, I got to address last week. I know you fans watched the show and saw HBK hitting Commissioner Ric Flair with Sweet Chin Music. Now, I have been asked many times, Why? Why would I super kick Ric Flair? It's simple, And I'm only gonna say it once. If it wasn't for Ric Flair getting involved at the Survivor Series, Then I would still be the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Who hit me with the steel chair? Ric Flair did! Ric Flair let his anger get the best of him and it cost me my title. The title I've worked for many years to get. In three seconds that title was gone. I am no longer the WWF Champion thanks to Ric Flair screwing up. Was hitting him Sweet Chin Music the logical answer? Probably not. But do I regret it? You bet your ass I don't! Ric Flair got what he deserved! And Ric let me tell you something, You don't get to call the shots around here. Shawn Michaels and the Kliq makes the rules! You ever get involved in my business, Or so much look at me the wrong way, I'll knock your ass right back down! I respect you Ric, And I respect everything you have ever done. But you cost me my title. I appreciate you trying to make it up to me, But that doesn't make things right. But I won't moan and cry about losing the title. Because I know it's coming back around my waist on December 15th! Christmas will be coming home early for HBK! So Scott Hall, I know you're back there. So come on down here and let HBK tell you what kind of match we're fighting in at In Your House!

Scott Hall's music begins to play and Scott Hall is shown standing on the RAW entrance way, With the WWF Championship over his shoulder. Scott Hall is on the RAW entrance way staring down Michaels. Hall points to the title as Shawn Michaels prepares to talk.

Shawn Michaels- Yeah, I see it. I've held that title for seven months my friend. If anyone knows what it's like to be the WWF Champion, It's me. You and I have alot of history together. Lets face it Hall, We've stolen the show at every event we've wrestled in. Wrestlemania X, SummerSlam of last year, And this year's Survivor Series. And we're going to get the chance to do it once again on December 15th. We're going to fight for the last time, Because like Commissioner Ric Flair said, This will all end. One of us won't be getting anymore title shots at the other as long as the other man holds the title. So it's only fair to end this with a bang. It's only fair for Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels to end it all on December 15th. Live from West Palm Beach, Florida. What kind of match are we going to have? I've thought about it for awhile now. And it's only fair that we end things the same way we started things. Wrestlemania X, SummerSlam '95. We both fought in ladder matches! And Scott Hall, You better bring the ladder back out on December 15th! That's right! You and I in our third and final ladder match! And this is the biggest one of them all, For the World Wrestling Federation Championship! It's not only going to be our last ladder match, But it's going to be the match to settle the feud once and for all! You and I will meet in a ladder match, One man can win. One man will grab that title, The score is tied at one to one each in a ladder match, One man will have the bragging rights after In Your House, And that man will be me!

Scott Hall looks a bit shocked as HBK's music plays. Shawn Michaels starts doing the title around the waist motion as the announcers are going crazy at ringside, Saying that Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels will end things once and for all, In a ladder match! The third and final ladder match at In Your House "Winter Warfare"! Monday Night Raw goes off the air with Michaels posing while Hall holds the title up high in the air. Who will leave Winter Warfare with the WWF Championship? Who will win the ladder match?

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 7.91

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 7.12

Attendance- 8,256

Ticket Sales- $330,240

Notes

"I think i should be higher up the card."- The Candyman

"Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman work well together as a team, it adds to their matches."- Pat Patterson

"Bart Gunn and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Jesse James? I think our styles would really work well together."- Hunter Hearst Helmsley

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

OOC- Hajjowe- "But just can't capture the joy that was Party Boy." Was? I got a feeling Party Boy will be back soon :D

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: November 29, 1996

Just days after the shocking announcement of a third and final ladder match between Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall took place, We'll see the former WWF Champion in action tonight on Friday Night Mayhem! The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels takes on Scott Taylor in tonight's huge main event! The biggest ever on a Friday Night Mayhem! Scott Taylor has been on a huge role as of late, But tonight he takes on a man who's had very few loses in 1996. Who will come out on top of this huge match up?

Sycho Sid has also made himself clear, Sid wants the WWF Championship. That's six men who want the title. Sid, Undertaker, Bret Hart, Scott Steiner, Vader and Cactus Jack. Tonight we'll hear from Sycho Sid. What does the master and the ruler of the world have to say?

British Bulldog laid down the challenge on Monday Night Raw, Tonight he faces Mark Henry in a arm wrestling contest!

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman

Lee and Adams interrupted Benoit and Pillman's chances of becoming the number one contenders this past Monday night, We have no contenders for Lee and Adams. Tonight they meet the team of Pillman and Benoit in a non title match.

Rocky Maivia Vs. Goldust

Rocky Maivia has been undefeated since debuting at the Survivor Series, He also defeated Goldust at the Survivor Series in the eight men tag team match up. Tonight these two meet in singles action!

Marc Mero Vs. Rick Martel

Rick Martel is heading into In Your House as the number one contender for Hunter Hearst Helmsley's Intercontinental Championship. Tonight he takes on another fan favorite, Marc Mero. Both these men respect each other, But tonight they meet in singles action for the very first time!

Chavo Guerrero, Scorpio and D'Lo Brown Vs. Duke Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

The Money Mine took Chavo out a few weeks ago, Tonight Chavo makes his in ring return as he teams up with two young men who have alot of potental. Chavo has had a heated feud with the Money Mine, Droese wants Chavo's Million Dollar Championship. A match has been set up between them for In Your House, Tonight who will win this six men tag team match?

Suicide Blonds Vs. Albert and Steve Blackman

Very little is known about the Suicide Blonds, But they have also been undefeated since making their debut at the Survivor Series. Tonight they face two men who used to be in The Corporation!

Shawn Michaels Vs. Scott Taylor

Both Michaels and Taylor have had alot of success this year, Both men are excellent in ring performers as well. This should be a classic main event between two of the best stars in the New Generation! Will Scott Hall be in the building? Shawn Michaels has also got to be careful here, As we're weeks away from the third and final ladder match between Michaels and Hall!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: November 29, 1996

Attendance: 11,026

Ticket Sales: $441,040

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Shawn Michaels battling Scott Taylor!

Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman

This is a non title match. Lee's and Adams' titles aren't on the line. Pillman and Benoit are pissed off due to the fact that Lee and Adams screwed up their chances of becoming the number one contenders for the WWF Tag Team Championship. There are no number one contenders right now. The announcers kept bickering on whether Pillman/Benoit should be the number one contenders or if Snow/Austin should get the title shots. Coachman went with Benoit and Pillman while Hendrix went with Snow and Austin, Claiming that they're the former champions, So they should get the title shot. This one was a great match up, Benoit and Pillman worked well with Adams and Lee in this non title match. The crowd was behind Lee and Adams here, Cheering Benoit and Pillman only when they hit some high spots. Benoit and Pillman played the heels here and isolated Adams. They came close to winning this one, But Lee kept making the save. Lee ended up getting the hot tag and came into the ring, Cleaning house. Lee took Benoit out with the Life Sentence, But before he could cover, Al Snow and Steve Austin ran down from the back with steel chairs and took out both teams! This one was ruled a no contest! Snow and Austin ended up laying out both teams with steel chairs! Austin and Snow stood over both teams and yelled out that they were going to be the next tag team champions.

85, 80, 90 ***3/4

Owen Hart wants Mr. Perfect at Winter Warfare!

We cut to the back where we see Michael Cole standing by with Mr. Perfect

Michael Cole- Mr. Perfect you faced Owen Hart on Monday Night Raw this past Monday night. You two fought one heck of a battle, Owen came close to putting you away several times, But in the end, Both of you fought to a double disqualification. It was a great battle, How are you feeling after Monday Night Raw? And most importantly, How is your back holding up?

Mr. Perfect- My back is doing just fine. Last Monday night was the night where everyone saw the rebirth of the perfect one. I told everyone that I could hang in there with the best that the World Wrestling Federation had to offer. And I fought Owen Hart tooth and nail. We both gave it everything we had, It might have been a cheap ending, But I proved to everyone that Mr. Perfect is back and that Mr. Perfect belongs in the New Generation. Owen Hart gave me everything he had, But he could not beat me. The whole world now knows that Mr. Perfect is on top of his game. Owen Hart gave me one hell of a fight, As tough of a fight as I have ever been in. But in the end, He could not beat me. Owen Hart cannot beat the perfect one. And I am back. That's all that matters.

Michael Cole- What about Owen Hart? Will there be a rematch?

Mr. Perfect- What about Owen do you ask? Well if Owen wants a rematch, He can have one. We didn't have a winner on Monday night, But everyone knows I would have won. Everyone knows Owen Hart can't beat me. Owen Hart, You and I will wrestle once again in the future, And when that match goes down, I will beat Owen. Owen Hart found out on Monday Night Raw that he couldn't beat me. He found out that I was better than him. It might have been a double disqualification, But everyone knows I had his number. I am better than Owen Hart. I'll give Owen credit though, He's good, But he's not perfect! Owen........

The camera shows Owen Hart standing next to Mr. Perfect, Cole seems a bit shaken up, Hendrix and Coachman wonder if a fight will happen.

Michael Cole- Owen Hart, What are you doing here?

Mr. Perfect- Yeah Owen, Did you want to come face to face with the man you couldn't put away on Monday Night Raw?

Owen Hart- Shut up Perfect! You couldn't beat me either! And everyone knows that if the match went on a little longer, That I would have made you tap out to the Sharpshooter. You couldn't beat me so you got the both of us disqualified. Mr. Perfect you are not perfect. If there's anyone who's Perfect in the WWF, It's me! Mr. Perfect I want a rematch with you! Lets do it! Lets find out who the better man is. You and I one on one, One more time!

Mr. Perfect- You got it Owen! Anytime, Anywhere! If you want it, Lets do it tonight!

Owen Hart- Not tonight! No way am I getting in the ring tonight in front of all these Omaha morons! Lets do it on December 15th, In Your House "Winter Warfare"! Lets see who the better man is on Pay Per View! How about it Perfect? Are you man enough to face the "King Of Harts"? Are you man enough to get into the ring with the very best that the WWF has to offer in the New Generation?

Mr. Perfect- I accept! You and I one on one at In Your House "Winter Warfare". Live from West Palm Beach, Florida! But this time, I'm going to come out the winner. On Monday Night Raw I gave you the toughest match you've ever been in, And I'll give you another tough fight on December 15th.

Owen Hart- We'll see about that Perfect, On December 15th I'm going to end all this foolishness about your comeback. Your return will be cut short. I hope you've enjoyed your little comeback, Because it's ending at In Your House "Winter Warfare"!

Owen Hart and Mr. Perfect stare each other down, Owen Hart walks off. Mr. Perfect then stares down Cole and also heads off.

Michael Cole- Another huge match has been signed for In Your House "Winter Warfare". Fans when we return, Rocky Maivia takes on Goldust!

Mr. Perfect gained overness from this segment.

Owen Hart gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rocky Maivia Vs. Goldust with Marlena

Rocky Maivia pinned Goldust at the Survivor Series, The announcers kept playing this up. Rocky is undefeated since making his debut at the Survivor Series, Goldust hasn't been doing much, But hopefully the year of 1997 will bring him some good luck, As he still has some talent and he blows away most of the roster on the microphone. Both men put on a great showing, Goldust got his butt kicked here early on by the rookie sensation. Rocky kept taking it to Goldust, And beating down the bizarre one. Goldust got control of this one after Marlena distracted Rocky, This allowed Goldust to nail Rocky from behind and put him down with a DDT. Goldust worked over Rocky's back and slammed Rocky on the padded floor on the outside! Goldust went for the Curtain Call several times, But Rocky kept escaping. Rocky made the comeback and took down Goldust with several drop kicks, Hip tosses and arm drags. Rocky got a near fall on Goldust after coming off the top with a cross body block for 2. Goldust took Rocky back down with a clothesline. Goldust went for the Curtain Call, But Rocky slipped out of it and took Goldust down with the Third Generation Syndrome! Rocky covered and got the win over Goldust! Afterwords, Rocky celebrated while Marlena helped Goldust to the back.

82, 83, 82 ***

Goldust lost overness from this match.

Rocky Maivia gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Rick Martel

Both men are baby faces. The crowd was fifty fifty for this one, With Martel getting most of the cheers. Hunter Hearst Helmsley came down to the ringside area and sat down and watched this from the announce position. Helmsley kept talking about how he's the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time, And how Rick Martel stands no chance of beating him on December 15th. Mero had the upper hand here after he caught Martel with a DDT. Mero played cleanly here, Without using cheap shots. Which angered Helmsley at ringside. Helmsley made sure to tell everyone that he's beaten both Mero and Rick Martel in the past, And that he could beat both men with his arms tied behind his back. Martel made the comeback and caught Mero with a powerslam. Martel came close to putting Mero away several times, But Mero kept kicking out. Martel accidentally took the referee out with a clothesline! Martel locked Mero into the Quebec Crab, But the referee was down! Helmsley came into the ring with the WWF Intercontinental Championship and nailed Martel right upside the head with it! Helmsley then left the ring! Mero didn't realize what happened and covered Martel! The referee got up and made the three count! Marc Mero celebrated his win with Sable, The announcers kept saying that Mero had no idea of what happened.

86, 81, 91 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid and Scott Steiner also want the World Wrestling Federation Championship!

Sycho Sid makes his way down to the ring, Getting a huge ovation from the fans as Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break. Sid grabs a microphone and prepares to talk, Sid has to wait as they begin a huge "Sid" chant.

Sycho Sid- Now then, Everyone is talking about Winter Warfare. Everyone is talking about the ladder match. Everyone is talking about the World Wrestling Federation Championship. And that's what I got on my mind. The WWF Championship. And I know there's plenty of men who want the next title shot. But if there's one man who deserves it, It's me! I was screwed out of the title back in February against Bret Hart! And no one gave me a rematch! No one wants to see Bret Hart get a title shot! No one wants to see Vader get a title shot! No one cares about Undertaker and Cactus Jack getting their shot! It's all about Sycho Sid getting his shot at the World Wrestling Federation Champion! Everyone wants to see Scott Hall versus Sycho Sid! Everyone wants to see me become the WWF Champion! No one is going to stop me! I'll run right over anyone who thinks they have a chance of beating me! I...........

Scott Steiner's music hits the arena to huge heat from the crowd. Scott Steiner stands on the entrance way holding a microphone.

Scott Steiner- Sycho Sid, You think you deserve to be the number one contender? You must be joking! If there's one man who deserves to be the number one contender, It's me! I've beaten Bret Hart, Ahmed Johnson and everyone else who's stood in my way! I am the best athlete in all of the World Wrestling Federation! I should get the next title shot. I don't care if you think you're the number one contender, I'll beat you within a inch of your life. The fact is, Scott Steiner is better than you Sid! I'm better than Bret Hart! I'm better than Undertaker! I'm better than Vader and Cactus Jack as well! Scott Steiner will be the man who faces either Scott Hall or Shawn Michaels and that's the way it is! And if you get in my way, Then Sid you'll be knocked down! You are nothing and no one Sycho Sid! Remember that Scott Steiner is the future in the World Wrestling Federation!

Sycho Sid- If you're feeling so hot, Why don't you come down to this ring? Lets see if you can knock me down Steiner!

Scott Steiner- I'm not going to fight you and risk getting injured, If you want to get me in the ring, Then you got to earn yourself a match with me! I'm not going to fight you and that's the way it is Sid! But I will become the number one contender for the WWF Championship!

Scott Steiner heads to the back while Sid stands in the ring. Coachman asks on who will be the number one contender after In Your House "Winter Warfare". Hendrix says that Cactus Jack, Bret Hart, Undertaker and Vader also want the WWF Championship.

Sycho Sid lost overness from this segment.

Scott Steiner lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chavo Guerrero, Scorpio and D'Lo Brown Vs. Duke "The Money Maker" Droese, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger with Dawn Marie

This one was a great match, But the crowd wasn't all that into it. Chavo was attacked by The Money Mine a few weeks ago, Chavo and Droese are set to face at In Your House for the Million Dollar Championship. Scorpio and D'Lo have been made into a official tag team since neither men were going to go anywhere for the time being in singles competition. All six men started off with a big brawl, Chavo went for Droese and beat the heck out of Droese in the corner. The Money Mine were able to isolate Scorpio and beat him down. Scorpio took a beating for awhile until he took out Simon Diamond with a DDT and made the hot tag to Chavo while Swinger got tagged in. Chavo came into the ring and started to clean house. All six men got into it, And Scorpio/D'Lo fought Diamond/Swinger on the outside! Chavo had control of Droese, But Dawn Marie got up on the apron! She distracted Chavo and Droese went to sneak up on Chavo, But Chavo moved out of the way and Droese collided with Dawn, Knocking her off the apron! Chavo then rolled Duke Droese up the got the win! Afterwords, Chavo, D'Lo and Scorpio headed to the back victorious.

79, 72, 86 ***1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James gets payback on Jarrett!

Jeff Jarrett makes his way down to the ring receiving huge heat from this crowd. Coachman and Hendrix remind us that one week ago on this very show, Jesse James defeated Jeff Jarrett and then was brutally attacked by Jarrett. Coachman says that Jesse James is suppose to be here tonight!

Jeff Jarrett- I know what everyone must be thinking. You people must be thinking why I did what I did last week. Why I attacked Jesse James after our match. It's real simple actually! Jesse James you were nothing if it wasn't for me! I brought you into the WWF! You were my roadie! Don't ever forget that! You were a joke! I made you into a superstar! I then left the WWF and brought you back after you left with me! You wouldn't even have a job if it wasn't for me! Don't ever forget that! I offered you a chance to join with me again, But you refused! I wished you all the luck in the world. Everything was fine, That is until last week. We fought in this very ring, And you got lucky and somehow beat me. I couldn't believe it! The loser I made into a star actually defeated me! You got lucky Jesse! It was a fluke! And you know what? I'm glad I destroyed you afterwords. Don't take it personally, I did what I had to do to show you who's the boss around here. You're not in my league Jesse. You're still a joke. So I did what I had to do. You can sit at home now and never return to the World Wrestling Federation. I made you into a superstar, And I'll break you Jesse! You wouldn't be anything without me! So what will happen is.........

Jesse James's music begins to play, The fans are ready, Waiting for Jesse James to come down to the ring. But no one makes their way down to the ring. Jarrett stands in the ring and begins to laugh.

Jeff Jarrett- See? I know he's not here tonight! If he's here, Then he must be scared of me! Because I don't see him coming out here! Jesse you're scared of me! You know you can't stand toe to toe with me! And Jesse, I.........

The crowd begins to cheer as James' music starts up again. Jarrett looks at the entrance way, But no one is coming down to the ring. The crowd then cheer as Jesse James makes his way out from the crowd with a guitar in hand! James slides into the ring with the guitar and stands behind Jeff Jarrett. Jeff Jarrett turns around, And Jesse James drills him right over the head with the guitar! Jarrett goes down with a bunch of wooden guitar pieces! James stands over Double J and grabs the microphone.

Jesse James- You thought I would stay at home? My leg might not be one hundred percent, But Jeff, After last week I'm very pissed off! I know your ass is knocked out, But how about this? You get in the ring with me at In Your House "Winter Warfare"? Lets see the best Double J truly is, I promise the world that you're going to go down on December 15th!

Jesse James leaves the ring, We get a shot of Jarrett who's still laid out. James heads to the back. Hendrix says that James doesn't want any piece of Jeff Jarrett. Coachman says that he's never seen a rivalry this intense.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Suicide Blonds Vs. Albert and Steve Blackman

The Suicide Blonds made their debut at the Survivor Series and are also undefeated. Blackman and Albert are former members of The Corporation. But neither men look like they'll do as well as Snow/Austin/Waltman. The Suicide Blonds carried Albert and Blackman to their best match in the WWF. The crowd was into it some what, But Copeland and Cage aren't really all that over. Copeland and Cage don't seem to be in line for a push at the moment due to the stacked tag team division, But things could always change. Albert and Blackman isolated Christian Cage and beat him down through out this match. Cage made the hot tag to Copeland who came into the ring and started to clean house. Copeland won the match after nailing Steve Blackman Inner Rage scoring the one, two, three. The Suicide Blonds then celebrated their victory and left through the crowd.

82, 70, 94 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Arm Wrestling Contest

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with Dok Hendrix standing inside the ring. The table for the arm wrestling contest is set in the center of the ring.

Dok Hendrix- Ladies and gentlemen, We're about to see the arm wrestling contest between British Bulldog and Mark Henry. I know everyone knows that a arm wrestling contest is, But for the morons at home it's real simple, Both men will use their right arm for this contest. It's a test of strength and power like no other, Let me introduce the first man in this arm wrestling contest, British Bulldog!

British Bulldog's music begins to play, Bulldog comes down to the ring to some big heat from this crowd. Bulldog comes into the ring and flexes his muscles.

Dok Hendrix- And the man he's facing, The "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry!

Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring to a big pop from this crowd. Henry comes into the ring and stares down Bulldog. Bulldog flexes his muscles at Henry, But the big man doesn't seem too impressed.

Dok Hendrix- Before we get this thing going, What are your thoughts on this arm wrestling contest?

Mark Henry- My thoughts are that this man right here has been messing with me for weeks now, He says that I don't belong here. But tonight I'm going to beat him in his own game. I'm the world's strongest man and his punk behind is going down! You can't stop Mark Henry!

British Bulldog- Mark Henry you will be stopped tonight! There's no way you can defeat me in a arm wrestling contest. There's just no way of that happening! You do not belong in the World Wrestling Federation. This isn't the weightlifting federation, This is the World Wrestling Federation! The place where wrestlers compete! And you're not a wrestler! You're just some fat man who couldn't wrestle his way out of a paper bag! Tonight I'll beat you in this arm wrestling contest and send you back to whatever eating contest you came from. Remember that I am a former Intercontinental and Tag Team Champion, You're nothing compared to me Mark Henry. I will beat you tonight, And then you can go shed your tears in some chocolate ice cream! You can stuff your fat face with food all night long! Just like you usually do!

Dok Hendrix- Well, Lets get this started. Guys, Take your places. First arm down loses!

Henry and Bulldog both take their places. Henry puts his hand in place, But Bulldog does a few warm up exercises. Bulldog puts his hand on the table. Both men are using their right arms for this one. Hendrix checks and tell them to go ahead! Both men struggle a bit, Bulldog seems to have the advantage, But then Henry starts overpowering Bulldog. Bulldog breaks it up!

British Bulldog- His hand is all greasy! I think he's been eating too many potato chips! I can't beat him if he's going to cheat! Clean your hands Mark Henry!

Mark Henry wipes his hands on his shirt and gets back to the table. Bulldog and Henry get back to it! Henry has the advantage here, Just when it looks like Henry is going to take down Bulldog's arm, Bulldog again breaks it up!

British Bulldog- Hang on! I need to make sure this table is set up right! I can't let this punk cheat!

Mark Henry- Bulldog, If you interrupt this once again then I will stomp your butt into the ground! Stop making excuses! Lets go! I'm tired of your stalling!

British Bulldog goes back to the table, They go at it again, But this time Bulldog decks Henry with a right hand and pushes the table over onto Henry! The crowd begins to boo as Bulldog stomps away on Mark Henry! Bulldog grabs the table and nails Henry over the back with it! Bulldog pulls Mark Henry up and rams Henry head first onto the table! Bulldog stands over Mark Henry who's laid out, Bulldog yells out that Henry's not a wrestler! Bulldog leaves the ring while officials come down from the back and check on Mark Henry.

Interview with Shawn Michaels

We cut to the back where we see Todd Pettengill standing by with the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels who takes on Scott Taylor in tonight's main event!

Todd Pettengill- Shawn Michaels you prepare to take on Scott Taylor in tonight's main event. But this past Monday night you announced that the match between you and Scott Hall on December 15th would be in your third and final ladder match! You two have put on classic ladder matches in the past, But now it's the last one! You and Scott Hall at In Your House "Winter Warfare" for the World Wrestling Federation Championship! Shawn Michaels what are your thoughts on this huge match up at Winter Warfare?

Shawn Michaels- Finally it's going to happen, The fans have been waiting for the ladder match since last year's SummerSlam. Last time it was HBK beating Scott Hall and proving to everyone who the innovator of the ladder match truly is. The fact is, HBK is the only man who's been in all of the ladder matches in the history of the World Wrestling Federation. This will be my fourth ladder match Pettengill. And it'll be the final time HBK and Scott Hall meet in a ladder match. Scott Hall you won the title at the Survivor Series thanks to Ric Flair making a so called mistake. But on December 15th, It'll be the two of us. No pin falls, No disqualifications. There must be a winner. And the only way to win is to climb the ladder and grab the WWF Championship. I will come out on top, That title will stay around Scott Hall's waist until December 15th. After that, Shawn Michaels will reign supreme once again.

Todd Pettengill- The ladder match is the match that made the both of you famous, But this is the third and final match. If you lose, Then you will not get another title shot against Scott Hall. This means you might have to wait for awhile to get another shot at the title, How do you feel about that?

Shawn Michaels- I am confident in the fact that I will beat Scott Hall. I have all the confidence in the world regarding the ladder match. And why shouldn't I? I beat Hall in the last ladder match last year. And I'll do it again on December 15th. And after I'm done beating him and taking back my WWF Championship, I will move on and face anyone else who wants a shot.

Todd Pettengill- You will face Scott Taylor tonight in the main event. Scott Taylor has made quite the name for himself since debuting this year, He's beaten many men, And tonight will you be able to defeat Scott Taylor?

Shawn Michaels- Scott Taylor has been impressing everyone since debuting, But he hasn't impressed me. Sure he's beaten a few lower level stars, But he hasn't proven himself to the "Heart Break Kid" and to the Kliq. Not yet anyway. Tonight I will be in there with Scott Taylor and I'm going to prove to him that he's all talk. He is one hell of a athlete, But he's not better than the "Heart Break Kid". Tonight we're all going to see if Scott Taylor can hang in there with me, HBK is the very best in the WWF and tonight Scott Taylor will be hearing Sweet Chin Music. Scott Hall, You better be watching, Because after I'm done with Scott Taylor, I'm coming for you and for the World Wrestling Federation Championship.

Todd Pettengill- Good luck Shawn, Up next we'll see Shawn Michaels take on Scott Taylor in a huge main event!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Undertaker Choke Slams Cactus Jack for the victory! (Monday Night Raw 11/25/96)

Shawn Michaels Vs. Scott Taylor

Excellent match up here. The crowd was firmly behind the "Heart Break Kid" while they booed Scott Taylor at everything he did. Taylor is getting bigger and bigger heat each and every night. This one started off with great wrestling from both men. Michaels out wrestled Taylor and then taunted Taylor, To cheers from the crowd. They went at it again several times, With Michaels being too quick for Taylor. Taylor got frustrated and slapped the former WWF Champion across the face! Michaels responded by slapping Taylor back and tossing Taylor out to the floor. Taylor finally got control of this match when Michaels went for a pescado, Taylor moved out of the way and Michaels hit the floor! Taylor then sent Michaels right into the steel ring steps on the outside! Taylor controlled the match back in the ring and kept Michaels down. Michaels fought back several times, But Taylor kept taking down Michaels. Taylor came close to putting Michaels away several times, But HBK kept fighting back and eventually took out Taylor with a high impact DDT. Michaels made the comeback and started nailing Taylor with his trademark moves. Michaels slammed Taylor down and went up top. Michaels came flying right off the top with the elbow drop to Taylor's heart! Shawn Michaels got up and called for Sweet Chin Music! Michaels went to the corner and started to tune up the band! Taylor got up to his feet and was met by Sweet Chin Music from Michaels! Michaels covered Taylor and scored the win! Shawn Michaels didn't get to celebrate too long, Scott Hall ran down from the back with the WWF Championship and nailed Michaels right upside the head with it! Hall then took Michaels out with the Outsider's Edge! Scott Hall stood over Shawn Michaels and posed with the title as Friday Night Mayhem went off the air.

95, 91, 100 *****

Overall Rating- 85

TV Rating- 8.00

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 1.98

Attendance- 8,255

Ticket Sales- $330,200

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.92

Attendance- 888

Ticket Sales- $26,640

Notes

"Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman work well together as a team, it adds to their matches."- Pat Patterson

"I should be higher on the card, promote me up the roster."- Brian Adams

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Steve Blackman

"Shawn Michaels and Scott Taylor work pretty well together due to their similar styles." -Pat Patterson

"How about booking me against Mr. Perfect? I'm sure we could do some pretty entertaining stuff that the fans would like."- Billy Gunn

Edited by Baby Hewey

"Shawn Michaels and Scott Taylor work pretty well together due to their similar styles." -Shawn Michaels

You don't say?

Also, just out of curiousity, what is the "Third Generation Syndrome" supposed to be? The Rock Bottom?

Wrestling News for December, 1996

Taking a look at the wrestling world

user posted image

World Wrestling Federation

Owner: Linda McMahon

Public Image: 100

Size: Global

Based In: America

Risk Level: 70

Production Values: 100

Merchandising: 100

Advertising: 100

Top 5 Faces

1. Undertaker (100)

2. Bret Hart (100)

3. Shawn Michaels (100)

4. Ric Flair (98)

5. Sycho Sid (93)

Top 5 Heels

1. Scott Hall (100)

2. Kevin Nash (99)

3. Scott Steiner (98)

4. Cactus Jack (98)

5. Owen Hart (97)

user posted image

World Championship Wrestling

Owner: Ted Turner

Public Image: 61

Size: Global

Risk Level: 40

Production Values: 100

Top 5 Stars

1. Hulk Hogan (100)

2. Sting (100)

3. Randy Savage (97)

4. The Giant (91)

5. Lex Luger (90)

user posted image

Extreme Championship Wrestling

Owner: Paul Heyman

Public Image: 17

Size: National

Risk Level: 90

Production Values: 65

Top 5 Stars

1. Taz (82)

2. Goldberg (81)

3. Terry Funk (80)

4. Kensuke Sasaki (80)

5. Sabu (79)

user posted image

Amber Benson's Wrestling Federation

Owner: Nik Simpson

Public Image: 49

Size: Backyard

Risk Level: 30

Production Values: 5

Top 5 Stars

1. Kid Kash (20)

2. Elektra (20)

3. Miguel Perez (20)

4. Julio Dinero (14)

5. Steve Armstrong (13)

user posted image

United States Pro Wrestling

Owner: Peter Walsh

Public Image: 51

Size: Cult

Risk Level: 20

Production Values: 60

Top 5 Stars

1. Taz (82)

2. Goldberg (81)

3. Terry Funk (80)

4. Kensuke Sasaki (80)

5. Sabu (79)

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: December 1, 1996

Attendance: 11,035

Ticket Sales: $441,400

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Billy Gunn facing Ahmed Johnson!

The Quebecers Vs. Harris Brothers

The Quebecers and Harris Brothers seem to have really good chemistry with each other, Since the Survivor Series it seems like The Brotherhood has been drifting apart, Which could mean that the stable might be done since they were only brought in to feud with The Corporation. The Quebecers controlled most of this match after isolating Don Harris. The Quebecers had Don down several times, But Ron kept making the save. Pierre ended up going up top, Pierre went for the Cannonball, But Don moved out of the way and Pierre crashed down to the canvas! Don then made the tag to Ron who came into the ring and started to clean house. This one ended when all four men brawled on the outside, Both teams got counted out! Both teams didn't care and brawled all the way to the back!

82, 73, 92 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Putski Vs. Scott Vick

Both these men are two of the best young Light Heavyweight talents in the WWF and they were able to put on quite a solid match up. Putski seems like a shoe in to become the first ever Light Heavyweight Champion while Vick is used as a jobber, This is also Vick's last match with the WWF, As he got his release shortly after the TV taping was done. Scott Putski picked up the win with a high cross body from the top turnbuckle. After the match ended, Vick tried to jump Putski, But Putski drop kicked Vick twice and then tossed Vick out to the floor.

73, 54, 92 ***1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Handicap Match

Jacobs with Bob Backlund Vs. Hardy Boyz

The match was suppose to be Jacobs versus Matt Hardy, But Backlund told the Hardy Boyz that Jacobs wanted a two on one match! Jacobs dominated the entire match and treated the Hardy Boyz like jobbers, Just a few months ago, The Hardy Boyz actually scored a win over the team of Al Snow and Steve Austin. Now they're getting the crap beat out of them daily. Jacobs won this one after hitting a double Choke Slam on both Hardy Boyz. Jacobs then hit Jeff Hardy with the Powerbomb Of Pain and then Jeff Hardy also felt the Powerbomb Of Pain. Jacobs covered both men for the win. Backlund came into the ring and stood over both Hardy Boyz, Who were out cold and laughed.

77, 65, 90 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Yokozuna and Fatu Vs. Island Boyz

All these four men are relatives. And they actually put on a good showing. Yokozuna doesn't wear his bonzai outfit anymore, He now wears baggy pants like Fatu does. The announcers explained to us that the Island Boyz are "gangsters" down in Hawaii. And hinted that they are paid to take people out. The Island Boyz made their debut a few weeks back, But haven't wrestled on the main shows yet. Yokozuna and Fatu picked up the win after Yokozuna took Kimo down with a samoan drop. After the match ended, The Island Boyz jumped Fatu and Yokozuna! They sent Yokozuna out to the floor with a double clothesline and took Fatu out with the Super Samoan Drop (Samoan drop by one guy, And a neck breaker by the other).

67, 57, 78 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Shawn Michaels defeats Scott Taylor with Sweet Chin Music! (Friday Night Mayhem 11/29/96)

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Billy Gunn with Sunny

Neither one of these men wrestled on the main shows all week, It could be because the creative team has nothing for either men just yet. Billy Gunn despite not being as talented as some of the other workers in the company, Is seriously over as a heel. The crowd booed everything Billy did. Ahmed Johnson is also over big time with the fans. Johnson started off kicking Billy's ass and tossing Billy around the ring like a rag doll. Sunny tried to get involved in the match, But Ahmed Johnson kept scaring her off. Billy finally gained control of this one after he send Ahmed Johnson into the steel steps. Billy Gunn worked over Ahmed Johnson inside the ring and gained a few near falls on Ahmed. Ahmed Johnson picked up the win out of nowhere after rolling up Billy Gunn for the one, two, three. Ahmed Johnson then headed to the back victorious while Sunny and Billy Gunn threw a fit inside the ring. Superstars went off the air with Ahmed Johnson posing.

80, 86, 69 *3/4

Overall Rating- 76

TV Rating- 0.96

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 3.90

Attendance- 8,267

Ticket Sales- $330,680

Notes

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Jeff Hardy

"How about booking me against Mr. Perfect? I'm sure we could do some pretty entertaining stuff that the fans would like."- Jeff Jarrett

"I'd like to work with Bret Hart if possible."- Owen Hart

"I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Undertaker? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance."- Scott Hall

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them." - Sophie

News

- Scott Vick, Kenny Kaos, Robby Rage, Devon Storm, John Kronus and Pitbull #1 were all released from their contracts. Vick, Kaos and Rage were used as enhancement talent. Kaos and Rage had open contracts and were used to try out the space men gimmick. Kronus and Pitbull #1 came into the company after the WWF bought SWF. They're likely to head back to ECW. Storm was in USWA, But the WWF felt that he wasn't needed right now, Storm looks like he'll have a bright future, And maybe someday he'll come back to the WWF.