World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Guest ryan_the_canuck

1) Hopefully after SS, you'll be able to get back to less random booking.

2) Oh, no! WCW's signed Afa! You're in for it now!

3) Why wouldn't Benoit and Pillman have been part of the CI?

You really, REALLY need to rename Banky Phat.

Good few shows, and as usual Superstar's entertains me almost more then some of the "big" shows. Candyman wins again? Can you say Kliq?

Alex Wright and all the other crusierweights are freaking nuts. It's like a guarenteed 85 quality match when you pair any combination of them.

I see Double J leaving. He just doesn't have a place right now in WWF.

D'Lo Brown needs a push, he's the real deal :shifty:

Good few shows,a nd good luck building up Survivor Series. Lot's of crazy random booking should make it hard heh.

user posted image

Date: November 4, 1996

We're just thirteen days away from the Survivor Series. Tonight we're going to see no doubt the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history. The World Wrestling Federation Championship will be put on the line in what will no doubt be a great contest between two fan favorites, The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels defends the WWF Championship against Rick Martel. Both men have had great successs in 1996. Tonight the question is, Can Rick Martel become the new WWF Champion? Or will HBK retain the title? You know the number one contender for Survivor Series, Scott Hall will be watching this huge match up.

Cactus Jack got to lock Undertaker into the casket last Monday night. Tonight we'll be hearing from Cactus Jack. What will Jack have to say? Will Undertaker show up?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Ten Men Over The Top Rope Battle Royal (The Corporation Vs. The Brotherhood)

Featuring- Al Snow, Albert, Sean Waltman, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Brian Lee, Brian Adams, John Bradshaw, Ron Harris, Don Harris

Two men start off from one group, When they are eliminated another man comes in from the opposite group. Who will win this one as the Survivor Series nears?

Scott Steiner Vs. The Magician

Scott Steiner has to battle the unique Magician tonight! Steiner was put into this match as punishment for his attacks on Bret Hart.

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler and Goldust

All four men will be involved in a four versus four elimination match at the Survivor Series, Pillman and Benoit debuted on Friday Night Mayhem with a big win, Will they do it again tonight?

The Quebecers Vs. Yokozuna and Fatu

This will no doubt be another great tag team match between these two tough teams.

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Rick Martel

This should be a classic main event between two men who respect each other, Who will walk out as the WWF Champion?

We'll also show another Rocky Maivia video! And Mr. Perfect is scheduled to be in New Orleans! All this and much more on the USA Network!

user posted image

Date: November 4, 1996

Attendance: 11,004

Ticket Sales: $440,160

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Shawn Michaels defending the WWF Championship against Rick Martel!

Ten Men Over The Top Rope Battle Royal (The Corporation Vs. The Brotherhood)

Featuring- Al Snow, Albert, Sean Waltman, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Brian Lee, Brian Adams, John Bradshaw, Ron Harris, Don Harris

The rules for this one are, That a member of each group starts off. When a man is eliminated, One member of their group comes down from the back. Ted DiBiase was barred from ringside for this match. Albert and John Bradshaw started this one off. Both hosses slugged away at each other with neither men backing down. Ross kept saying that these two men are amazing athletes. Bradshaw was able to eliminate Albert with a clothesline sending Albert out to the floor. Blackman snuck up on Bradshaw and eliminated Bradshaw! Don Harris then came into the ring. Harris and Blackman slugged it out with neither men getting the advantage. Steve Blackman was able to eliminate Don Harris after ducking a clothesline and dumping him out to the floor. Ron Harris came into the ring and he took the fight to Blackman. Both men ended up going over the top rope at the same time! Waltman and Lee then came into the ring. Lee dominated the smaller Waltman, But Waltman showed some good kicks to Lee. In the end, Lee tossed Waltman right to the floor. We got two members remaining from each team. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin ran down from the back and he and Lee started slugging it out like animals. Austin choked Lee for awhile, But the big hoss made a comeback and ran down Austin with several clotheslines. Lee dumped Austin out to the floor! Al Snow came down to the ring and gave Lee a low blow from behind as Austin distracted Lee! Snow then dumped Lee to the outside. Brian Adams then came down to the ring as these two men are left. Adams beat down Snow and used slams and power move. Adams hit Snow with a devastating tilt a whirl slam, But he couldn't toss Snow out to the floor. Snow looked like he was going to be eliminated, But Austin came down from the back and got up on the apron! This distracted Adams long enough for Snow to sneak up behind him and dump out! The team of Snow and Austin beat down Adams! The Corporation went to join in, But The Brotherhood came down from the back! The Brotherhood and Corporation got into a huge brawl! Officials tried to hold back both groups while Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

79, 77, 82 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Steiner Vs. The Magician

This was made as a result of Steiner beating Bret Hart down twice last week with a lead pipe. This was "punishment" for Steiner. Poor Lombardi, Saddled up with another stupid gimmick. Atleast he got to do a few magic tricks before the match. McMahon was shocked at the tricks calling it the most amazing thing he's ever seen in his life. The crowd was into this one, Mainly booing Steiner. The Magician got no pop at all. The announcers ignored most of the match and talked about tonight's main event, They kept hyping it as the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history. Looks like WCW's ratings win last week has scared the WWF. Steiner basically squashed The Magician here. Steiner took out The Magician with a overhead belly to belly suplex and locked The Magician into the Steiner Recliner. The Magician wasted no time tapping out. Afterwords, Bret Hart came running down from the back. Hart got into the ring and he and Steiner started hammering away on each other! Hart atomic dropped Steiner and clotheslined Steiner out to the floor! Steiner quickly ran down to the back while Bret Hart stood in the ring.

75, 75, 76 **1/4

Rocky Maivia video

We're shown highlights of Rocky Maivia's video from last Friday night on Friday Night Mayhem. We're taken to a shot of earlier today where we see Rocky Maivia inside Madison Square Garden. Rocky is sitting in the front row of the empty arena. There's a ring set up. Rocky looks around the arena and begins to speak.

Rocky Maivia- I'm waiting for the days until the Survivor Series. I'm waiting the days where I make my debut. I'm counting down as the Survivor Series nears. I'm really excited about debuting. Everyone in my family is counting the days until the first third generation star makes his debut. I know I'm waiting. The Survivor Series is going to be a night which everyone will remember. I know I'll remember it for as long as I live. It's going to be a very big night at Madison Square Garden. I'm ready set to be involved in my first ever match. I can't wait for it. I'm going to go out there and give it one hundred and ten percent. Win, lose or draw, The fans will get something big from me. It's going to be my big night. November the 17th, Is the night where Rocky Maivia leaves his mark in the WWF. New York City, Madison Square Garden! The world's most famous arena will see Rocky Maivia debut. It's going to be a night which will live on in World Wrestling Federation history. I can't wait.

The video ends with McMahon saying we'll get a special sit down interview with Rocky Maivia next week!

Rocky Maivia gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler and Goldust with Marlena

Pillman and Benoit will be teaming up with Chavo Guerrero and the debuting Rocky Maivia at the Survivor Series to face Lawler, Goldust, Jacobs and Billy Gunn. These two teams actually had a great match, Lawler didn't drag it down too much. Benoit and Pillman work really well as a tag team, But then again they did team up in WCW with the Four Horsemen. McMahon and Ross kept hyping Rocky Maivia's debut through out this match and talked about how the elimination match at Survivor Series would mark his debut. Benoit and Pillman dominated Lawler and Goldust at the start of this one. Thanks to some dirty tricks, Lawler and Goldust were able to isolate Benoit and beat down on him. Lawler and Goldust used quick tags to keep Benoit away from Pillman. Benoit ended up clotheslining both Lawler and Goldust at the same time and made the hot tag to Pillman. Pillman came into the ring and started cleaning house. Pillman took out both Lawler and Goldust with a pair of drop kicks. Pillman picks up the win for his team by rolling up Goldust to score the three count. After the match ended, Jacobs came running down from the back! Jacobs Choke Slammed Pillman! Benoit was the next man to get Choke Slammed! Chavo Guerrero ran down from the back and tried to take Jacobs down, But he got Choke Slammed as well! Billy Gunn was shown watching from the back with Sunny and laughing. McMahon asked if Rocky Maivia would get the same treatment at the hands of Jacobs at the Survivor Series.

81, 77, 85 ***1\4

Perfect gets saved from Bulldog and Vader from an unlikely person

We cut to the back where Sean Mooney is standing by with Mr. Perfect.

Sean Mooney- I am standing by with a man who's returning to the ring after three years, Mr. Perfect. Mr. Perfect how does it feel to be returning to the ring at the Survivor Series?

Mr. Perfect- What do you think it feels like Mooney? It's going to be my perfect night. It's going to be my return to the ring after three years of sitting back and watching the so called New Generation. But the fact is, I'm better than half the wrestlers in the New Generation. New York City will watch Mr. Perfect return to the ring on November 17th, It's the night where it all begins again. It's the night where Mr. Perfect returns and makes his name mean something once again. I'm going to survive the Survivor Series. I'm going to be better than I ever was Mooney. The Survivor Series will mark the beginning of Mr. Perfect's era in the World Wrestling Federation.

Sean Mooney- Mr. Perfect one of the big questions is how is back your back holding up? You had to stop wrestling three years ago because of that back injury, You're returning at the Survivor Series, But is your back going to be a problem?

Mr. Perfect- My back is business and the doctor's business. No one else needs to know anything about how my back is holding up. The fact is, I'm still a young guy. Look at the wrestlers in the other promotion, They're like ten times older than me. My back will hold up just fine. I know these guys are going to be aiming for it, But they seem to forget that Mr. Perfect can play just as dirty as the next guy. They seem to forget that I was here beating the Savage's, The Hogan's and all the other guys. My back is not going to be a factor. There's no ring rust in me Mooney.

Sean Mooney- You got into a confrontation with British Bulldog on Friday Night Mayhem. You two went at it, And you'll be on opposite teams at the Survivor Series. How's that going to be for you? What's the problem between you and Bulldog?

Mr. Perfect- I don't know what the problem between myself and the Bulldog is. I don't know why he's so bitter towards me. I just called it as I see it. I think he's nothing more than a ape. He's nothing more than a body builder. He's not a wrestler. Bulldog isn't on my level, Even after three years, I'm coming back better than ever. I'm better than Bulldog ever was. Even after three years with a back injury. I hope British Bulldog knows that he's going to have to be in there with one at one point during that match, And if I have my way, He's going down to the Perfectplex. British Bulldog is no one Mr. Perfect sweats over! I............

British Bulldog and Vader show up in the interview area and stare down Perfect.......... Mooney looks a bit afraid of the man they call Vader.

Sean Mooney- Vader, British Bulldog, What do you two gentlemen want?

British Bulldog- Shut your pile hole Mooney! When I want you to talk, I'll tell you. We're out here because once again we heard Mr. Perfect talk trash. Mr. Perfect you don't belong in the New Generation. You don't belong in the WWF in 1996. You belong in Atlanta. Not here. You made alot of people angry with your comments on Friday Night Mayhem. These stars of the New Generation. are not happy.

Mr. Perfect- Yeah? Who did I make so angry?

British Bulldog- Well, You not only made me angry. But you made this man right here the four hundred fifty eight pound monster angry!

Vader- Yeah! And you don't wanna mess with Vader! You don't wanna mess with me Mr. Perfect!

Mr. Perfect- Why is that? Are you going to growl like a animal and spit all over me like you're doing right now?

Vader goes to hit Perfect, But Sycho Sid grabs Vader by the arm and shoves Vader aside!

British Bulldog- Sid? What the heck are you doing? He's not on your team you moron! You'll be teaming up with Vader and I at the Survivor Series! Are you a moron? You shouldn't be defending him!

Sycho Sid- Bulldog! Vader! You two want to jump a man who's been out for three years? That doesn't sit well with me! That doesn't make me happy! If you two got an issue with Perfect, Settle it at the Survivor Series like men!

British Bulldog- Yeah? We'll don't worry about that, We'll then, Mr. Perfect we'll wait until the Survivor Series to get our hands on you. And Sid, You don't know who you're messing with "partner".

Vader- Sid, You and I can settle this in the ring. Not tonight, But soon. As far as Survivor Series goes, I don't care if we're partners or not. I'm getting my hands on you!

Sycho Sid- You're welcome to try you tub of lard!

British Bulldog- Come on Vader!

Bulldog and Vader head off which leaves Perfect and Sid staring each other down. Perfect offers Sid a handshake, But Sid laughs like a psycho and walks off. McMahon and Ross wonder if Sid is smart by messing with his own partners before the Survivor Series.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Quebecers Vs. Yokozuna and Fatu

PG-13 came down to the announce position during this match to hype their four versus four match at the Survivor Series. McMahon asked them if they were worried about the debuting Suicide Blonds, But they said they weren't sweating it. They said they would survive at the Survivor Series and that it would be a huge night for PG-13. PG-13 were rapping through out the match as well. This one was the usual match between the two teams, The Quebecers have improved greatly, But Yokozuna and Fatu are just bad. The Quebecers had the upper hand through out the match. Yokozuna got the hot tag and beat down The Quebecers, PG-13 then came down from the back and distracted Yokozuna which allowed The Quebecers pin him with a double suplex while Fatu was on the outside. The Quebecers and PG-13 then beat down Fatu and Yokozuna! Doug Furnas and Phillip LaFon ran down from the back with steel chairs and send The Quebecers and PG-13 running to the back!

72, 73, 73 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid, Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Owen Hart, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Jeff Jarrett with Rick Rude

Mr. Perfect, Rick Martel, Vader and British Bulldog were shown watching from the back from their locker rooms. There are rumors going around that Jeff Jarrett could be leaving the World Wrestling Federation to go to World Championship Wrestling. This one was made to hype the wild card tag team match at the Survivor Series. McMahon and Ross talked about how Sid might have ticked off Vader and Bulldog earlier tonight. These six men had the crowd into this match and it was pretty good too. The heel team worked well together and isolated Mero. Rude even got involved on the behalf of Jeff Jarrett. Mero got the snot beat out of him, Mero came close to making the hot tag several times, But the heel team held him off. Mero eventually caught Owen with a DDT and made the hot tag to Sycho Sid. All six men got into it in a huge brawl! The crowd went nuts as the heel team got their asses kicked! Sid ran down all of his opponents with clotheslines while Johnson knocked them down with right hands! Owen and Helmsley fought Johnson and Mero on the outside which left Sid and Jarrett in the ring. Sid Choke Slammed Jarrett and knocked Rude off the apron as Rude was trying to interfere! Sid then hit a big Powerbomb to Jarrett and pinned him to score the win! Sid's team then celebrated.

88, 91, 83 ***1\2

Canadian Revolution strike!

We cut to the back where Mark Henry and Jesse James are shown walking by. Vince says that Scorpio and D'Lo Brown around here tonight and that Bart Gunn won't be back until the Survivor Series. Henry and James walk right into the Canadian Revolution.

Scott Borders- Look at what we have here, It's Team USA! Well, Two of you! We heard your partners weren't here! What's the matter? Are they afraid of being here tonight?

Joe E. Legend- No Scott, It's more like team loser! They're losers just like America! I think they're partners are getting afraid of what will happen to them at the Survivor Series!

Andrew Martin- Yeah, Look at you guys! You sure do look out of shape like Americans! What's the matter? Been eating too much McDonald's? Just like Americans, I think their partners are at home eating away, Feeling sorry for themselves. Feeling sorry that they're losers.

Mark Henry- Hey now brothers, We don't want any trouble. If you five have a problem with us, We'll settle it at the Survivor Series.

Jesse James- You five need to let us through, Don't be cowards. Our partners aren't here tonight and you know that. So why not wait until the Survivor Series?

Angel Jackson- Isn't that touching? Looks like the Americans are afraid of a fight guys. Typical American attitude, You can jump us, But when it's time to face us you hide?

Banky Phat- We should teach you guys some Canadian justice right here in this hallway.

Scott Borders- Now guys, Lets not stoop to their level. We're better than that. Let them through. We'll be getting them in the ring at the Survivor Series anyway.

The Canadian Revolution stand aside as both Henry and James pass by. Borders says something and the other four men attack Henry and James! Borders joins in and now it's five on two! Canadian Revolution beat down Henry and James in the hallway! James gets thrown into a wall by Jackson and Phat! Henry gets pounded on by Borders, Legend and Martin! Borders stands Henry up and Martin knocks him out cold with a big boot right to the face! They stand James up, And he feels a big boot to the face as well which knocks him out!

Scott Borders- You guys wanna be tough? There's your Survivor Series for you! Tell your other partners, That they're also going to get what they have coming! You can't stop this Canadian Revolution!

The five men walk off as both Jesse James and Mark Henry are laid out. McMahon and Ross can't believe it!

Angel Jackson gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Rick Martel

The crowd was hot for this huge main event. McMahon and Ross kept hyping it as a dream match between two fan favorites. The crowd was 50/50 for this match. Martel and Michaels started off with a handshake. Michaels and Martel started off trading wrestling counters and near falls. Michaels had the upper hand at first, But then Martel out wrestled him. Martel really took it to Michaels and hit Michaels with chops to the chest and punched away on Michaels. Michaels made a comeback and tossed Martel out to the floor. Michaels went for a pescado, But Martel caught Michaels and send him to the steel ring post several times back first! Martel took it to Michaels and worked over Michaels' backs and legs to try to soften Michaels up for the Quebec Crab. Michaels kept fighting back, But Martel kept pounding on Michaels' back. Martel ended up ducking Sweet Chin Music, And locked Michaels into the Quebec Crab! The fans gave a mixed reaction, Several cheered for Michaels to make it to the ropes, And several fans wanted Martel to make him tap out. After awhile, Michaels made it to the ropes. Michaels caught Martel with the flying forearm and nipped up. It was all Michaels next. Michaels took it to Martel and hit him with his usual moves. Michaels even connected with a moonsault to Martel out on the floor! Michaels rolled Martel into the ring and came off the top with the flying elbow right to Martel's heart! Michaels called for Sweet Chin Music! Michaels went to the corner and tuned up the band! Michaels went for Sweet Chin Music, But Martel ducked! Martel then went for the Quebec Crab, But Michaels countered for a close 2 count! Martel took Michaels down with a clothesline. Martel went for a spinebuster, But Michaels countered out of it and send Martel to the corner. Martel then came out of the corner right into the Sweet Chin Music! Michaels covered Martel and got the 1,2,3 to retain the title! After the match ended, Scott Hall came running down from the back! Hall went to strike Michaels, But Michaels hit him with Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere! Hall was laid out! Martel took the WWF Championship and handed it to Michaels. Michaels and Martel hugged and posed over Scott Hall.

89, 91, 86 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- The Magician defeats the big Bull with the Trick Of The Day! (Superstars 11/3/96)

Who will win the Casket Match?

Cactus Jack's music hits the arena to boos from the crowd. The psychotic Jack comes down to the ring as the announcers hype the Casket Match between Undertaker and Cactus Jack next Sunday night at the Survivor Series. Jack gets into the ring and grabs a microphone. The fans boo Jack and chant for Undertaker.

Cactus Jack- We're thirteen days away from the Survivor Series. In just thirteen days I will defeat Undertaker and send him home once and for all. This is all going to end at the Survivor Series. It's going to be me and Undertaker in a Casket match. This will end this feud once and for all. It's going to be a brutal match. There must be a winner. Nothing will stop us at the Survivor Series. I've looked into Undertaker's eyes and I've seen evil, He's looked into my eyes and he's seen evil. We're two evil men, Two men who will not stop until one of us gets seriously hurt. Who will be the man that gets hurt? Who will be the man that leaves Survivor Series as the winner? Who will get put into the casket? In the end there can be one winner, And that man will be Cactus Jack. I will beat Undertaker at the Survivor Series. I will beat Undertaker at Madison Square Garden. A place I used to hitchhike to as a teenager. What better way to end Undertaker than to defeat him at the Survivor Series? The event where he first debuted. The Survivor Series is where Undertaker first debuted and it'll be the last time you'll see him. His grave will say, "1990-1996." It will say that he got buried at the hands of Cactus Jack. Undertaker you better get ready for the Survivor Series. You better get ready for the toughest match of your career. I'm going to be giving you everything I've got. You and I have fought many times, You beat me, And I beat you. It's all coming to an end at the Survivor Series Undertaker. What's he going to do when I'm beating him within an inch of his life? What's he going to do when Cactus Jack bashes his head with a steel chair? And what's he going to do when I lock him into the casket and shut the lid? Who can stand being hurt the most? Do you people think Undertaker has a chance in hell? I took out Paul Bearer. I took the urn and tossed it in the trash. Do you think you're going to beat me? I've made your life a living hell Undertaker. It's all going to end at the Survivor Series. You won't survive, I'm going to lock you into the casket and end this once and for all........ I'll..............

Undertaker's music begins to play which interrupts Cactus Jack. The fans go wild as the purple lights come on. Undertaker is shown on the big RAW screen.

Undertaker- Cactus Jack, The days near. The hours nears, The minutes are nearing. The countdown to the Survivor Series is coming closer and closer to ending. It'll all end at this year's Survivor Series Cactus Jack. It's going to end in the Casket match. I'm going to give you pain like you've never witnessed. You and I have been through hell, We've beaten each other up, We've made each other bleed, We've done it all. Except for one thing, End this. It's all ending at the Survivor Series. You and I will step into the ring for the final time, Two men are going to fight. Two men will give it all they have inside that ring. And only one man will walk out the winner. And that man will be me Cactus Jack. I will put you inside that casket and shut the lid on you once and for all. You will rest in peace at Madison Square Garden. It's all coming to an end Cactus Jack. You're going to suffer pain like never before. The final days leading up to the Survivor Series will be nothing but hell for you Cactus Jack.

Undertaker's image disappears from the RAW screen. The lights come back on as Cactus Jack stands in the ring. The fans chant "Undertaker" as McMahon yells that this will all end at the Survivor Series.

Cactus Jack lost overness from this segment.

Scott Hall has some words for Shawn Michaels

We cut to the back where we see Scott Hall standing by outside his locker room. Scott Hall is holding his jaw after getting hit by Sweet Chin Music.

Scott Hall- Shawn Michaels, You think you're on top of the world don't you? So you kicked me right in the face, So what? You might have been able to knock me out, But this ain't the Survivor Series Shawn. This isn't Madison Square Garden. This isn't thirteen days from now. This isn't New York City. Tonight was tonight Shawn. So you laid me out, I've been laid out before. I'm sure it won't be the last time I'll be laid out, But the fact of the matter is, Come Survivor Series the World Wrestling Federation Championship will be coming around my waist Shawn. Shawn Michaels you have been on top of the WWF mountain for seven months now, That's how long that belt has been around your waist. It's time for Scott Hall to become the WWF Champion. It's time for Scott Hall to be the man on top of the mountain. It's going to be my time at the Survivor Series. It's going to be Scott Hall's turn at the top. You were successful tonight, But the Survivor Series is going to be a whole nother story. I'm not Rick Martel, I'm the toughest guy you'll ever step into that ring with. Your title will be coming around my waist at the Survivor Series. I'm walking out of New York City as the new World Wrestling Federation Champion. It's going to be my destiny. It's going to be Scott Hall's destiny to leave Madison Square Garden as the WWF Champion. You're losing the WWF Championship to me. I'm beating you with the Outsider's Edge. The last image these people will have of you as champion, Will be of you laying flat on your back as I cover you for the one, two, three. That's the last time you'll ever be seen as the WWF Champion. Enjoy your days Shawn, They're coming to an end at the Survivor Series.

Scott Hall goes into his dressing room and shuts the door. Monday Night Raw goes off the air with the announcers telling us to watch Friday Night Mayhem this Friday night!

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 7.59

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 7.07

Attendance- 8,273

Ticket Sales- $330,920

Notes

"Rick Martel and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Steve Austin? I think our styles would really work well together."- Shawn Michaels

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Rick Martel

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

This show was ok. The Canadian Revolution just doesn't do it for me though. It seems liek an overkill of "Anti-USA" gimmicks (Alex Wright, The Quebecrs, Tiger Ali Singh, Canadian Revolution) Still, a solid show and the main event was nice. Martel could be a future champ I think.

The Quebecers aren't really meant to be anti USA, They're just suppose to be cocky, I guess I made them seem that way when they returned and trashed the crowd though. Yeah, I also think Martel could be a future World Champion ;)

Speaking of Tiger, I need to use him more B)

Guest Prototype

Good show. SS is making for some crazy booking, but it's understandable. I think it tough to build up to 8 and 10 man matches since you have so many people involved.

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: November 8, 1996

We're just nine days away from the Survivor Series. In nine days we'll see Shawn Michaels defend the World Wrestling Federation Championship against Scott Hall. Tonight we're going to see the biggest main event in World Wrestling Federation history. Shawn Michaels joins forces with Undertaker and Bret "The Hitman" Hart to take on Scott Hall, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack in a six men tag team match up. Hart and Steiner will face at Survivor Series while Cactus Jack meets Undertaker in the Casket Match. Tonight this should be one heck of a Survivor Series preview.

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Brian Lee and Brian Adams© Vs. Al Snow and Steve Austin

Lee and Adams defend the titles against the men they defeated for the titles at In Your House "Darkest Day"!

Sean Waltman, Albert and Steve Blackman Vs. Harris Brothers and John Bradshaw

This is another chapter in the feud between The Brotherhood and The Corporation. Who's winning this match tonight?

Angel Jackson, Banky Phat, Andrew Martin and Scott Borders Vs. Mark Henry, Jesse James, D'Lo Brown and Scorpio

This will no doubt be a preview of the Survivor Series, This is also the in ring debut for the Canadian Revolution! Canadian Revolution member, Joe E. Legend will be at ringside for this one!

Sycho Sid and Ahmed Johnson Vs. Owen Hart and Hunter Hearst Helmsley

This will play a big part in the Survivor Series wild card tag team match up. Who will win this big tag team match?

Jacobs Vs. Chavo Guerrero

Jacobs has been a true monster as of late, But tonight he's being put in the ring with the Light Heavyweight competitor!

Scott Hall, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack Vs. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Undertaker

What a wild six men tag team war this should be, Some of these men hate each other, While partners don't get along with each other! This should be a explosive match up!

Catch all of this on UPN!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: November 8, 1996

Attendance: 11,041

Ticket Sales: $441,640

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Scott Hall, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack facing Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Undertaker!

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Brian Lee and Brian Adams© Vs. Al Snow and Steve Austin

Dok Hendrix seems to have done a heel turn and become a heel announcer. He was rooting on Al Snow and Austin through out the match and approving of their underhanded tactics. They should have made Coachman the heel since he's new and all, But Hendrix is pretty damn entertaining. Lee and Adams were the ones who ended Snow's and Austin's title reign back in October. Ted DiBiase is also barred from ringside as well as everyone else from The Brotherhood and The Corporation. The crowd was got for this battle, But I don't think the titles have meant as much around the waists of Adams and Lee like they did when Snow and Austin held it. Could be because of the lack of title defenses by Adams and Lee. Austin and Snow had the upper hand after isolating Lee and using some double team tactics on Lee. They isolated Lee and kept him away from Adams. It looked like Snow and Austin would walk out as the new champions several times, But Adams kept making the save. Lee took out both Snow and Austin with a clothesline and was able to make the hot tag to Adams. Adams came into the ring and started cleaning house. Adams picked up the win for his team after countering the Stone Cold Stunner into a backslide to score the three. Adams and Lee then headed to the back with the titles while Austin and Snow threw a fit.

77, 85, 88 ***3/4

The WWF Tag Team title has lost image.

Coming Soon...................

Another video begins to air hyping the debut of the Suicide Blonds. It shows Adam Copeland and Christian Cage inside Madison Square Garden. The building is empty just like it was for Rocky Maivia's video on Monday Night Raw. Cage and Copeland are shown sitting in some seats, Looking at the empty ring. Pictures of PG-13 and The Quebecers are shown on the screen burning. The video ends with a message saying "November 17th, 1996".

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sean Waltman, Albert and Steve Blackman with Ted DiBiase Vs. Harris Brothers and John Bradshaw

This one is another match to hype the Survivor Series. Hendrix was in full kiss ass mode here, Talking about how The Corporation would win at the Survivor Series. Hendrix says he knows what it takes to make a team become big. He says The Corporation are united and they'll overcome the odds at the Survivor Series. The Brotherhood started this one off beating down The Corporation quite easily. The Brotherhood and The Corporation got into a huge brawl on the outside, DiBiase even tried to get involved a few times, But he got scared off by The Brotherhood. They barely got into the ring, They spent most of the match brawling all over the ringside area. The Harris Brothers fought Albert and Blackman out on the outside which left the referee distracted, Bradshaw pounded the hell out of Waltman in the ring and hit him with the Clothesline From Texas. Bradshaw made the cover, But the referee was on the outside! DiBiase came into the ring with a steel chair and hit Bradshaw over the head with it! DiBiase fled the ring and Waltman covered Bradshaw! The referee came into the ring and counted to three! The Corporation headed to the back victorious while the Harris Brothers checked on Bradshaw.

69, 72, 82 **3/4

Interview with Canadian Revolution

We're taken to the interview area where Todd Pettengill is standing by with the Canadian Revolution.

Todd Pettengill- I am standing by here with the Canadian Revolution. Guys, Tonight you take on Mark Henry, Jesse James, D'Lo Brown and Scorpio in a eight men tag team match up. At Survivor Series you'll be facing them, Adding Joe E. Legend and "All American" Bart Gunn to the equation. Last Monday night you men attacked James and Henry, Why was that? Why'd you attack those two men when their partners weren't there?

Scott Borders- Why? Typical American scumbag attitude. Why did we attack those two Americans? We attacked them because we're Canadians. Canadians don't lay down for America. Not anymore! We attacked Mark Henry, We attacked Jesse James, Because they're nothing more than cowards. They're American cowards. Just like the rest of America. We did what we did for the good of Canada. We did to stick it to America. And we'll do it again to every American who stands in our way. We're Canadians and we're better than all of you!

Todd Pettengill- Tonight it's you guys except for Joe E. Legend facing Mark Henry, Jesse James, D'Lo Brown and Scorpio in eight men tag team action. At Survivor Series it'll be the five of you against those four men and Bart Gunn. It's going to be a very emotional night at the Survivor Series, Lots of American fans will be there at Madison Square Garden. Will you guys be able to defeat Team USA in New York City?

Angel Jackson- Will we be able to defeat Team USA? Oh Gosh, How are we going to defeat the five Americans in that dirty, Filthy, New York? How are we going to win at Madison Square Garden? You want to know if we're going to be able to win? We're Canadians you moron! Canada always gets the last laugh! We're better than the whole entire world. That's how we're going to win. We're going to win by being the best. We're going to walk into Survivor Series and dominate your team full of American losers. Canada is going to reign supreme at the Survivor Series. We don't care about New York City, We don't care about the world's most famous arena, We only care about one thing and one thing only, And that is proving to the whole entire world that as Canadians, We're better than America. We're better than all of you Americans. If America thinks they're winning the war at Survivor Series, Then they better get ready for a reality check come November 17th. It's going to be an American wake up call in New York City on November 17th for those American fans. What's all you Americans going to do when Canada is standing tall? Bart Gunn, Mark Henry, Jesse James, D'Lo Brown and Scorpio......... You guys are the soldiers of America, And at the Survivor Series you'll get taken out by these Canadian soldiers. It's going to be a fight which will prove who the better nation is, And Canada's winning boys.

Banky Phat- He's right, It's a war. It's a war on America. It's a war on the way you people treated us. You Americans preach about loving the world, But all you people care about is the mighty dollar. That's all America cares for. That's all you people give a damn about. You people and your way of life, And you dare treat us with no respect? You dare disrespect everything that Canada stands for? At the Survivor Series it's going to be a war, It's going to be about who can walk out as the winners. One of us might lose, But there will be atleast one Canadian standing. There will atleast be one of us standing in the ring when the match is over. One of us will be standing, It doesn't matter if we're bleeding, If our bones are broken, Or whatever. One of these men you see before you Pettengill, Will have his arm raised at the Survivor Series. It doesn't matter who wins the match, As long as Canada comes out the winner.

Andrew Martin- Todd Pettengill, What you and your American fans don't realize is, That we're Canadian athletes. That means we're better than you. We were trained in Canada. We watched Canadian wrestlers before us, We're one hundred percent pure Canadian. Do you think those five men can stand a chance against us at the Survivor Series? Do you think they're going to stand a chance against us tonight? Tonight you're going to see the in ring debut of the four best Canadian athletes in the history of the WWF. We're running right over Team USA tonight and at the Survivor Series. I hope Bart Gunn is watching this.

Scott Borders- Tonight the WWF is going to see four of the five Canadian athletes debut. Everyone is going to see us reign supreme. Because that's what Canadians do. We reign supreme. We make an impact. And we're making a impact tonight on Friday Night Mayhem. With just a week left until the Survivor Series, Team USA is going to get shown what Canadians are all about.

Joe E. Legend- I just wish I could be in that ring before Survivor Series and show those Americans what Canada is all about, But I know these men are going to do it tonight. And I'll be at the announce position with Jonathan Coachman and Dok Hendrix to watch my team be victorious.

Todd Pettengill- Well guys, Good luck out there. Fans, Up next it's a Survivor Series preview! Team USA versus the Canadian Revolution!

Scott Borders gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Angel Jackson, Banky Phat, Andrew Martin and Scott Borders with Joe E. Legend Vs. Mark Henry, Jesse James, D'Lo Brown and Scorpio

This is a preview of the Survivor Series. Joe E. Legend joined Coachman and Hendrix at ringside for this match and provided some funny commentary. Hendrix kept sucking up to Legend most of the time he was at the announce position. Legend kept talking about how Canada was better than America through out the match and told the fans that Canadian Revolution would win at the Survivor Series. Canadian Revolution are some impressive young wrestlers. Martin is pretty tall, And can work pretty well. He had some great looking power moves. Borders and Phat are impressive as well. They're medium sized but they got some skills. Phat is more of a brawler while Borders is a technician. Jackson looks to be the best one of the team, He's powerful, But not as tall as Martin. But he is faster than Martin and can fly off the top rope. This match ended up with all four men going at it. Angel Jackson and Scorpio were left in the ring. Scorpio went up top for the Diss That Don't Miss, But Legend shoved him off the top rope behind the referee's back! Jackson then hit Scorpio with the Asthenia (F5) for the win. The Canadian Revolution headed to the back victorious while the rest of Team USA checked on Scorpio. Great way to debut The Canadian Revolution.

70, 71, 85 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid and Ahmed Johnson Vs. Owen Hart and Hunter Hearst Helmsley

The crowd was going nuts for this match up. All four men are very over with the crowd. Helmsley is the current WWF Intercontinental Champion. This is another match to hype the Survivor Series which is a week away says Coachman. Sid and Johnson started pounding the hell out of Hart and Helmsley because they're bad asses and hosses. They brawled on the outside with the hoss team of Sid and Johnson just beating the tar out of Owen and Helmsley. Thanks to their superior brain power, Helmsley and Owen were finally able to take control of the match and isolate Ahmed Johnson. Helmsley and Owen wore down Johnson for several minutes while Sid begged for the hot tag. Johnson took out both Owen and Helmsley with right hands and was finally able to make the hot tag to Sycho Sid. Sid came into the ring and started to clean house. He and Johnson took out Helmsley and Hart with ease. Sid finished this one off by hitting a huge Powerbomb to Hunter Hearst Helmsley to score the win. Ahmed Johnson and Sycho Sid then celebrated their win.

81, 92, 90 ****

Interview with Vader and British Bulldog

We go backstage where Sean Mooney is standing by with British Bulldog and Vader.

Sean Mooney- Bulldog, Vader you two asked for this time..........

British Bulldog- Shut your trap Mooney! You're darn right we asked for this time! Last Monday night you saw that moron Sycho Sid interfere in our business. Sycho Sid is on our team at the Survivor Series and yet he helped out Perfect! Sid better watch his back, Cause we don't take being interrupted too kindly!

Vader- Yeah! Sid you better watch it boy, You better be careful. Be real careful boy. You don't wanna get hurt by the two of us!

Sean Mooney- What about Mr. Perfect? He's returning to the ring at the Survivor Series and after your confrontations with each other, It looks like you two could be headed for a wrestling match?

British Bulldog- It'll happen at the Survivor Series. Mr. Perfect has ticked alot of people off with his comments. Mr. Perfect is not a superstar in the New Generation. Mr. Perfect should have never agreed to return to the ring at the Survivor Series. When I get my hands on him, I will make him regret coming back. Mr. Perfect will go down at the Survivor Series. Vader and I will make sure of that.

Vader- Mr. Perfect, You had the nerve to talk trash about us? You had the nerve to talk about the name of the man they call Vader? You wanted to make fun of me? Lets see what kind of trouble you'll get into at the Survivor Series. I'm gonna send you right back into retirement!

Vader and Bulldog look at Mooney and head off.

Sean Mooney- Friday Night Mayhem will return after these commercials!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jacobs with Bob Backlund Vs. Chavo Guerrero

Chavo gave Jacobs a good fight in the beginning by nailing Jacobs with right hands, But after that it was all Jacobs. Jacobs destroyed the Million Dollar Champion with ease. The announcers kept wondering if Rocky Maivia would suffer the same fate at the Survivor Series when he makes his official debut. They kept hyping Rocly as a third generation superstar through out the match while Jacobs destroyed Chavo. Jacobs made Chavo bleed by hitting Chavo with the top part of the steel steps. The referee asked Chavo if he wanted him to stop the match, But Chavo said no! Jacobs kept pounding Chavo like a wild animal. Chavo fought back, But got caught by a huge Choke Slam by Jacobs! Jacobs finished Chavo off with the Powerbomb Of Pain! Jacobs covered and got the win over a bloodied Chavo Guerrero. Jacobs stood over Chavo while Backlund taunted him.

74, 82, 85 ***3/4

Two of the all time greats

We cut to the back where we see Rick Martel walking. Martel bumps into Mr. Perfect in the hallway. These two men engage in a stare down.

Mr. Perfect- Look who it is, One of my tag team partners for the Survivor Series next week. The legendary Rick Martel.

Rick Martel- Well, Look at you, Mr. Perfect. The so called symbol of perfection, Mr. Perfect. The man who makes his return to the ring at this year's Survivor Series.

Mr. Perfect- You're damn right about that Martel. I'm finally making my in ring return. This year's Survivor Series is gonna be a very big night for me.

Rick Martel- It's also going to be a big night for me to, This marks the seventh month of my comeback to the ring. Seven months that Rick Martel has been back in the ring. And lets face it, It's been damn near perfect.

Mr. Perfect- I wouldn't say it's damn near perfect, I'd say it's a good comeback, But Rick it's not going to be the perfect comeback to the ring. My comeback to the ring will top your's. The Survivor Series will be my night. I'm stealing the show at Madison Square Garden.

Rick Martel- We'll be seeing about that, But speaking of the Survivor Series, Some of the guys on our team do not like the way you been talking. They don't like you saying that you're better than them, And I gotta agree with them. What makes you think you'll go back to being perfect again?

Mr. Perfect- I'm Mr. Perfect that's why Rick. And let me tell you something, The guys on our team might be angry, But that's because they know I'm gonna be coming back better than ever. Mr. Perfect will be stealing their spotlight at Madison Square Garden, Mr. Perfect will steal their spotlight at the Survivor Series, And Mr. Perfect will be a survivor.

Rick Martel- I hope you can back it up in the ring Perfect, I hope it won't be down to me against five men, And I hope your back doesn't give out on you during the match either. You wouldn't want to go back on the shelf after your first match back wouldn't you?

Mr. Perfect- You don't need to worry about the back Martel, It's my problem. Not your's. And if I was you, I'd worry about the competition. We're in there against five tough men, Four of those guys can toss you around that ring like a rag doll Martel! You better be worrying about those guys instead of my injured back.

Rick Martel- Speaking of your back, I hope it doesn't go down to you by yourself against Bulldog and Vader. Those guys really have it out for you, I hope they don't re injure that back. I know I'd be deeply saddened if your back got injured and we couldn't have another match.

Mr. Perfect- I bet you'd like that.

Rick Martel- No I wouldn't, I'd love to get you into the ring and make you tap out to my Quebec Crab. I'd love to get a win over one of the greatest Intercontinental Champions of all time. And I'm looking forward to being in your corner at the Survivor Series.

Mr. Perfect- You know something Martel? We can talk about my comeback all we want, But you've come back to the ring as well. I've watched your matches, Amazing stuff. Great matches, Some true classics. But you know why they won't be remembered after I make my comeback?

Rick Martel- Why is that?

Mr. Perfect- Because you've made a great comeback, One of the best of all time. It's been a inspiration, But it has not been a perfect comeback. My comeback will make everyone forget about your little comeback. Your fifteen minutes are up Rick, It's my time now.

Mr. Perfect pats Martel in the back and walks off. Martel has a smirk on his face.

Rick Martel- I got a feeling your comeback won't last too long Perfect. I got a feeling that come Survivor Series, It will be your first and last match back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rocky Maivia video

*From Monday Night Raw*

We're shown highlights of Rocky Maivia's video from last Friday night on Friday Night Mayhem. We're taken to a shot of earlier today where we see Rocky Maivia inside Madison Square Garden. Rocky is sitting in the front row of the empty arena. There's a ring set up. Rocky looks around the arena and begins to speak.

Rocky Maivia- I'm waiting for the days until the Survivor Series. I'm waiting the days where I make my debut. I'm counting down as the Survivor Series nears. I'm really excited about debuting. Everyone in my family is counting the days until the first third generation star makes his debut. I know I'm waiting. The Survivor Series is going to be a night which everyone will remember. I know I'll remember it for as long as I live. It's going to be a very big night at Madison Square Garden. I'm ready set to be involved in my first ever match. I can't wait for it. I'm going to go out there and give it one hundred and ten percent. Win, lose or draw, The fans will get something big from me. It's going to be my big night. November the 17th, Is the night where Rocky Maivia leaves his mark in the WWF. New York City, Madison Square Garden! The world's most famous arena will see Rocky Maivia debut. It's going to be a night which will live on in World Wrestling Federation history. I can't wait.

The video ends with McMahon saying we'll get a special sit down interview with Rocky Maivia next week!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Sycho Sid powerbombs Jeff Jarrett for the win! (Monday Night Raw 11/4/96)

Scott Hall, Scott Steiner and Cactus Jack Vs. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Undertaker

Now this is a classic main event. The crowd was pumped up for this match since it featured three of the huge matches we'll see at the Survivor Series. The announcers made sure to hype the three single matches at the Survivor Series. They called it the biggest Survivor Series ever. The heat for the heel team was amazing while all the faces got huge ovations. We also got to see Steiner and Michaels go at it for the very first time. Hart and Hall also fought and so did Undertaker/Hall. Jack went in there against everyone. All six men got into it in a huge brawl. With the current rivals going after each other. Hall and Michaels went into the ring with both men putting on a great show, Their match at the Survivor Series should be awesome. Hart tagged himself into the match and started whooping Hall's ass, Hall caught Hart with the short choke slam which then allowed the heel team to beat down "The Hitman". Steiner really pounded the hell out of Bret Hart. Jack kept taunting Undertaker several times which got Undertaker all rilled up. Bret Hart made the hot tag to Undertaker at the eleven minute mark and all hell broke loose. All six men got into it again! Undertaker and Jack brawled all the way into the crowd while Hart and Steiner brawled to the back. This left Michaels and Hall fighting in the ring. Michaels went for Sweet Chin Music, But Hall ducked it and kicked Michaels in the gut. Hall went for the Outsider's Edge, But Michaels slipped out of it and caught Scott Hall with Sweet Chin Music to score the win! Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with HBK celebrating while Coachman asked if this would happen again at the Survivor Series.

86, 98, 93 ****1\2

Overall Rating- 79

TV Rating- 8.00

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.95

Attendance- 8,294

Ticket Sales- $331,760

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.34

Attendance- 882

Ticket Sales- $26,460

Notes

"Jacobs and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Sean Waltman? I think our styles would really work well together."- Chavo Guerrero

News

- ECW have risen to National level.

- Michael Wallstreet has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Samu has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

user posted image

Date: November 10, 1996

Attendance: 11,038

Ticket Sales: $441,520

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Marc Mero facing Alex Wright!

Joe E. Legend Vs. Scorpio

This is Joe E. Legend's official in ring debut. Legend looked pretty good out there, The crowd was mostly quiet except for a few "USA" chants and a couple chants when both men hit some high flying offense. Scorpio seems to be going nowhere and fast, I guess he should have made friends with the Clique on his first day of the job huh? :shifty: Legend won this match with a submission hold called the "Legend Killer" by the announcers. The submission move was a tazmission.

75, 65, 85 ***

Joe E. Legend gained overness from this match.

Rocky Maivia video

*From Monday Night Raw*

Rocky Maivia gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with The Corporation

We're shown some comments from The Corporation. DiBiase goes on and on about how the Survivor Series is just a week away. DiBiase talked about how The Brotherhood would lose and how The Corporation would come out as the winners. DiBiase says that he's going nowhere. DiBiase talks about how The Corporation would get back on track after the Survivor Series and win all the gold.

Bob Holly Vs. Chris Kanyon

Bob Holly is always smiling when he's coming down to the ring and posing on the turnbuckle, What the hell does he have to be so happy about? Sure, He's got a great job, But come on! The guy is almost as big of a jobber as The Magician! He wrestles better than the WCW Champion, And he's always jobbing! Bob would be a pretty big hit in WCW me thinks. Kanyon is also someone who doesn't seem to be going nowhere, But atleast in WCW he got to job to Randy Savage. Holly picks up the win with the Race Car Slam. Holly then posed on the turnbuckle and smiled of course............

72, 62, 83 **3\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Scott Steiner

We're shown some comments from Scott Steiner. Steiner says he's unleashing the beast and the animal at the Survivor Series. Steiner tells "The Hitman" that he's coming out the winner at the Survivor Series. He asks Bret if he has any idea of who he's in there against, Scott Steiner says he's ending the game next Sunday night in Madison Square Garden. Steiner tells Bret Hart that there's no way out of New York City.

Billy Gunn with Sunny, Jerry Lawler and Goldust with Marlena Vs. Hardy Boyz and Scott Putski

The crowd was into this big six men tag team match up. This one was made to show how good the heel team is in order to get them ready for the Survivor Series. They should have put The Candyman and Jacobs in there though. The heel team dominated most of the match and beat down the three Light Heavyweight wrestlers. All the Light Heavyweight wrestlers better hope the WWF starts a Light Heavyweight division soon, Or they're going to get their asses whooped every shows by the hosses the WWF has. Our good friend Kevin Nash in particular isn't impressed with the light heavyweights. Goldust pins Matt Hardy with the Curtain Call to score the win. The announcers wondered if Rocky Maivia would survive Survivor Series next Sunday night.

78, 79, 79 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Angel Jackson is able to take out Scorpio with the Asthenia! (Friday Night Mayhem 11/8/96)

Coming Soon.................

*From Friday Night Mayhem*

Another video begins to air hyping the debut of the Suicide Blonds. It shows Adam Copeland and Christian Cage inside Madison Square Garden. The building is empty just like it was for Rocky Maivia's video on Monday Night Raw. Cage and Copeland are shown sitting in some seats, Looking at the empty ring. Pictures of PG-13 and The Quebecers are shown on the screen burning. The video ends with a message saying "November 17th, 1996".

Adam Copeland gained overness from this segment.

Marc Mero with Sable Vs. Alex Wright with Joanie Laurer

Now this is a great main event for Superstars. The crowd really seems to be hating Wright and his bodyguard. Laurer kept waving the German flag as usual. Mero got a great ovation from this crowd when he came down to the ring. The announcers kept wondering if Sable and Laurer would ever go at it. Cole and Kelly prove to be morons by saying that Sable would beat Laurer in a fight, Yeah Laurer is like over two hundred pounds and tougher than half the guys in the locker room. Not to mention, She's one scary looking fucker. Wright had control of this one after he send Mero into the steel steps. Wright had the advantage through out the match and shouted at Mero in German. Wright took time to pose and shout which got the crowd rilled up so there were lots of "USA" chants. Mero made the comeback and ended up going for the Wild Thing. Laurer shoved him off the top turnbuckle behind the referee's back! Wright got cocky and went for a DDT, But Mero countered into a inside cradle to score the three and be the first man to pin Wright! Superstars went off the air with Mero and Sable celebrating while Wright threw a fit.

91, 83, 99 ****3/4

Overall Rating- 82

TV Rating- 2.79

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 3.96

Attendance- 8,251

Ticket Sales- $330,040

ECW Clock Strikes Twelve

Attendance- 3,406

Ticket Sales- $136,240

Notes

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them."- Sophie

"Marc Mero and Alex Wright have a fantastic chemistry in the ring, it adds a lot to the match."- Pat Patterson

News

- ECW's Hardcore TV has been renewed for a further 30 weeks!

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest BlockbusterMike

Good shows. Im not sold yet on the Canadian Revolution's push, but I dont knoe muc about them besides Martin (Test). Looking forward to Survivor Series.

Scott Borders- Val Venis

Andrew Martin- Test

Joe E. Legend- Just Joe from the WWF in 2000, And I don't know his name in TNA or where ever he worked after getting fired from the WWF

Banky Phat/Angel Jackson- Game generated workers

Thanks for the comments, Monday Night Raw preview should be up later :thumbsup: