The Worst Song You've Ever Heard

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And R. Kelly's "You Remind Me of My Jeep" is my contribution to the thread, here's a sample of these brilliant lyrics:

You remind me of my jeep; I wanna ride it

Something like my sounds, I wanna pump it

Girl you look just like my cars; I wanna wax it

And something like my bank account, I wanna spend it

Let's add the entire R. Kelly catalog while we're at it.

Edited by noblefreakv2

Red Hot Chili Peppers covering Bob Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues is the worst song in the history of music.

Sir you are a heathen. That's a good cover.

This has gotten three pages without anyone mentioning that stupid fucking Milkshake song

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Damn right it's better than yours

Better than yours

Yeah, fuck that song.

Oh, and I know some people don't think Breakfast At Tiffany's makes sense, but I think the idea is that the guy is trying so hard to find something, anything they have in common that he goes for a song they both only kind of like.

"Breakfast at Tiffany's" was a movie.

Anyway, some other strong contenders have to be like half of the songs off of that WWE CD a couple of years ago where they were actually having wrestlers sing. Between Kurt Angle's "funny" attempts at rapping and Lita incoherently mumbling over Generic Pop-Punk Backing Group's music, there is a certain point where it becomes so bad that you can actually feel your mind shutting down.

Oh, and I know some people don't think Breakfast At Tiffany's makes sense, but I think the idea is that the guy is trying so hard to find something, anything they have in common that he goes for a song they both only kind of like.

Anyway, some other strong contenders have to be like half of the songs off of that WWE CD a couple of years ago where they were actually having wrestlers sing. Between Kurt Angle's "funny" attempts at rapping and Lita incoherently mumbling over Generic Pop-Punk Backing Group's music, there is a certain point where it becomes so bad that you can actually feel your mind shutting down.

Bwahaha I forgot that CD. Rey Mysterio's theme always made me chuckle!

Bwahaha I forgot that CD. Rey Mysterio's theme always made me chuckle!

You know a CD is bad when there's a song sung by Rikishi entitled "Put a Little Ass on It" and it's not even nearly the worst song on the entire thing.

Red Hot Chili Peppers covering Bob Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues is the worst song in the history of music.

Sir you are a heathen. That's a good cover.

Wrong. It is a lyrical travesty.

YOU are a lyrical travesty.

I really fucking hate "American Pie" by that faggot Don Maclean. Fuck that song, and fuck him for making it so long and painful. Oh man.

You lose. That song is a tour-de-force.

I lose, only if I'm subjected to that monotonous pile of garbage again. Seriously, does it need to last an eternity when he says the same damn thing over and over again? We get it Don, this will be the day that you die.

And Be, Chumbawamba is the one that used to be cool. Then they became a watered down pop group, which was unfortunate because they were as good as anarcho punk could get, even better than Crass for instance.

I really fucking hate "American Pie" by that faggot Don Maclean. Fuck that song, and fuck him for making it so long and painful. Oh man.

You lose. That song is a tour-de-force.

I lose, only if I'm subjected to that monotonous pile of garbage again. Seriously, does it need to last an eternity when he says the same damn thing over and over again? We get it Don, this will be the day that you die.

Umm..then you must hate almost every other song ever written. Its called a chorus...lots of songs have them.