Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Bolton have pipped ya's to him. He's a good player when he wants to be and he can put in some decent tackles. Sunderland will get someone else, Keane will persuade them. Keane isn't stupid, he was a strong player himself and knows exactly what that Sunderland side needs now. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a load of new signings, because getting to the Premiership is one thing, staying in it and consistantly staying in it each year is another matter.

Edited by Lost Soul

I didn't particularly want Gavin McCann back, but he is the sort of player who probably would have come in and fit in well. Joey Barton I never wanted, and since central midfielder seems to be the position we're linked with most I'm kind of hoping we don't get Lennon, too lazy and obnoxious for me >_<

Thomas Gravesen is more than welcome to pull on a Sunderland jersey though (Y)

Isn't the only reason Gravesen wants to leave because he doesn't like Strachan? He's a great player, he's been to Real Madrid - okay he didn't play every match - but I don't think anyone really expected him to. I'd love to have Gravesen on my side.

Unless you're referring to Lennon.

Still, chances are we're going to pick someone up of Manchester United, Celtic or Republic of Ireland alignment in some capacity, or any possible combination of them, which suits me fine.

Spurs have signed Adel Taarabt permanently from Lens. Great prospect IMO.

I really liked what little I saw of him this season. He could be great in the long run. It's also fantastic that we're now in the lead to sign Wesley Sneijder too, apparently.

Also, one unreliable Italian newspaper said Liverpool's interested in Gilardino, and now they've apparently all caught on, which makes me laugh :shifty:

Southampton bought Marek Saganowski for £650,000 according to Toyres website. Blimmin Bargin in my opinion will definately get us the goals next season. Him and Rasiak upfront should be a force to be reckoned with in the championship