Big Brother UK

LexChaney

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the house seems really dull, and the spread out kitchen... stupid. They have to put in some guys to create some competition between the girls, why do you think girls bitch and fight? I'd love to see one guy go in there and go mad having to spend all day every day with 11 girls!!!

Well... this is weird.

Seriously.

I was totally wiped yesterday, so I went to bed like 6pm. Missed the launch, woke up 20 minutes ago, flicked the live thing on C4 on... what the fuck?!

Okay, so there's no men, that's their 'big twist' for this year... but they're all fucking nuts. Seriously, they're all wide awake at 4am and they don't have abnormal sleep patterns as an excuse like me, and they just showed the two twin girls running around in circles in the living room... FOR 15 MINUTES.

And apparently "mad" and "hippy" are the new words for "retard" in young person speak.

Anybody want in on a sweepstake to see how many days after the last one is evicted it takes the twins to end up in Zoo/Nuts cupping each others breasts?

I reckon 11 days

To Sky Viewers who want to 24/7 feed but have found the red button isn't working there is a test channel on Sky but you have to add it yourself

On your Sky Remote:

- Press SERVICES

- Choose SYSTEM SETUP

- Then ADD CHANNELS

Type in these details via your remote:

- Frequency(GHz) 12.480

- Polarization V

- Symbol Rate(Mbaud) 27.5

- FEC 2/3

Then select FIND CHANNELS

Two options will appear. Select 12005, press YELLOW button, then SELECT.

To watch this new channel:

- Select SERVICES, OTHER CHANNELS, then choose 12005.

I think that one of the twins should be evicted just to fuck the other one up, since they 'go everywhere together'

But yeah, this years BB is just a load of retards, some are nice to look at, but thats about it really, and, apart from Emily and Carol(!) i really dont like any of them

Okay, so there's no men, that's their 'big twist' for this year... but they're all fucking nuts. Seriously, they're all wide awake at 4am and they don't have abnormal sleep patterns as an excuse like me, and they just showed the two twin girls running around in circles in the living room... FOR 15 MINUTES.

And apparently "mad" and "hippy" are the new words for "retard" in young person speak.

Says it all that the bookies favorite to win is 'any male'. Sums up this lot pretty well I think. Although the bloke should have it custy with no cooking, cleaning etc for a few weeks. Anyone have any idea what happens if someone stands on the target. Seemed like Davina was talking about it then just rambled on about chairs

Guest chatterbox

I imagine some sort of quiz thing later in the show. You stand on it, and if you get your question wrong, either some slimy stuff, or a death ray, will be dropped.

Or the house is designed by Ben Sherman.

Well, could've been a lot worse, but I get the feeling it will be when they stick the first guy in. :pinch: Especially since they're apparantly getting to pick him from a choice of 3. And with what looks like some easy women in there, BB may just get what it wants at the 8th time of asking.

And how wrong was my Man O Man gag at the start of this thread. D'oh!

I just flicked by the life feed on E4 and I couldn't comprehend a word any of them were saying..it was just woman noise.