Euro 2008

Dan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I obviously support Holland, so I'm dying apparentely.

But I read a couple of pages back that the reason Germany didn't beat Wales is because they didn't want to slide into Group 1 at the Euro Cup and that's exactly the truth. Holland even lost to Belarus 2-1 and Germany only had to beat Wales but noooooo...they draw. Now Holland are is the best performing team in Europe (seriously, even though Van Basten is poop) so we're Group 1, which means we'll be in the Group of Death ONCE AGAIN, just like at the World Cup. So we have the chance of getting a group of Italy, France and Germany for example. If Germany had won, we would have been able to play Austria, Switserland or Greece but no, it was not meant to be.

Holland is fucked at Euro Cup. But I am NOT rooting for Sweden, boo. If Holland goes out, I'll support Croatia 'cause they really impressed me yesterday.

* Edit: I just read McLaren has been fired.

Edited by Quasi Juice

I would have been annoyed last night....

but Belarus, Wales drawing with Germany and Croatia beating England won me £90 from a 50p bet, so towards the end I couldn't have cared less how it went.

I'll probably be throwing my support behind the Dutch.

Edited by Liam Byrne

• Lineker changed the title to Euro 2008