Euro 2008

Dan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The longer Lost Soul continues being a prick, the longer I hope England lose.

:rolleyes:

Oh come on, just because your team went out doesn't mean you can come in here trolling and flaming.

Yes, yes it does. Besides, I don't recall flaming people just because my team went out ;)

Oh come on, just because your team went out doesn't mean you can come in here trolling and flaming.

Yes, yes it does. Besides, I don't recall flaming people just because my team went out ;)

How is calling someone a prick not flaming?

Well for what it's worth, I want England to qualify and have tried to remain positive. I was called a "fucking foolish boy" for trying to do just that...remain positive. Oh well. Guess I'm supposed to say all is lost and then just live in hope...

EDIT: Wanted.

Edited by Baddar D

How is calling someone a prick not flaming?

I'm not calling him a prick because scotland lost. I know it's difficult for you to follow the conversation, but try to keep up.

COME ON LUXEMBURG ANDORRA!

Shut up Kaney, this is an England discussion. If you're not gonna make comments on the game then go away. All you've done is call him a prick which is uncalled for.

Edited by TheEllisComplex