Euro 2008

Dan

Might as well bump this thread as there's no dedicated Wales one, nor did I expect there to be.

Doing well away at Cyprus so far. 1-0 HT ...James Collins with a well placed volley. Marking was shocking, though.

EDIT: Fuck sake, 2-1 down now.

Edited by Baddar D

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

(Well it's almost to do with Euro 2008...)

Anyone else going to bother following the Austria game tonight? A strange sense of curiosity is leaning me towards doing so. It'll be nice to see Carson in goal, I guess.

Geared up for the Scotland game tomorrow, though.

There is no way we wont qualify. There is still plenty of time, and we will beat Estonia, unless we somehow change the whole squad and play the U19s team, which obviously cant happen

I actually said this!? Man, I was a fool :P I'm more interested in how Scotland are gonna do now!

Edited by 1PWCorino

Nothing perfect so far, but then it's a friendly. If McClaren has to tinker with everything, I'd rather he'd get it out of his system in this match then do it when we truly need a victory.

It's a shame he isn't Russia's manager, really :shifty:

No chance in hell will England qualify.

Russia will beat Isreal and Croatia will beat Macedonia & we'll all get our maps out picking who we're going to follow at the Euros.

There's still more chance of England qualifying than Scotland.

Having said that, if England qualify they'll have just barely met expectations. If Scotland qualify then Monday should be made a national holiday and everyone will celebrate by going on the booze until Euro 2008 starts.