Disney Animated Films

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringo Masterson

Alice in Wonderland (it's seriously creepy), Sleeping Beauty (don't make fun of me :shifty:, it had that whole awesome looking with awesome music feel to it), the Lion King and Aladdin.

Though I'm gonna namedrop the Goofy and Donald cartoon shorts because they were seriously awesome.

I remember Jungle Book being one of the very first films I saw at the cinema. Guess it must have been a re-release.

I love the slapstick comedy especially in Peter Pan with Captain Hook, the croc and Smee. The most recent Disney scene I remember laughing out loud at was the kitchen doors in Emporers New Groove but that was ages ago now. I think a lot of the Disney animated films are brilliant. Except Aristocats, I hated that.

I have all the Pixar movies on DVD. I know they're not Disney, but I feel as though I should mention them seeing as how they're the pinnacle of animated movies in my unabbreviated opinion. Really looking forward to Ratatouille. I was skeptical when I first heard about Cars but now I think it's one of their best efforts. They can do no wrong.

The Lion King is my favourite movie, by far. That's not because I dislike other Disney films, I just REALLY like The Lion King.

In fact, I like The Lion King to such an extent that I took my (now) fiancee to see the stage musical for our first date. We go every year now.

Except Aristocats, I hated that.

You sir are a heathen. :@ I loved Aristocats. Eeeeeeverybody wants to be a cat!

Gargoyles owned, I'll agree that far.

I don't really remember The Great Mouse Detective or Rescuers Down Under, but I remember that I did watch them a few times, so I probably enjoyed them. I liked The Lion King, but I haven't seen it since it was on at the cinema. Nightmare Before Christmas is brilliant, largely due to my love of Danny Elfman, so that probably wins.

I haven't seen Bambi, Aladdin, Jungle Book, Snow White, Beauty & The Beast, Alice In Wonderland, Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, Mulan, Aristocats, or basically any of the other films you've mentioned, though, so I've got a pretty narrow frame of reference to work with here.