Pro Evolution Soccer\Winning Eleven 2008

figos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey, they went a bit OTT with the presentation huh?

You know, for a second I thought they were screenies of PES2.

Oh thank god, replay saves! Time to fill up my 360 hard drive.

Edited by TheEllisComplex

Of all places, mens magazine ZOO confirmed that the commentary team for the UK version of PES 2008 has indeed been changed. The tremendous duo this time? None other than Jon Champion and Mark Lawrenson.

So confirming rumors that W.E.N.B. have been hearing for a while now, Brackley and Brooking have been ditched. I personally have mixed feeling about this one. As an Italian fan it was fantastic having Peter commentating on the matches, reminiscent of Football Italia. It never reached those heights in the actual game admittedly, but I blame the script rather then good old Brackley.

What softens the blow a little is that the two new commentators have undoubted pedigree and should provide a better experience. Lets just try and forget about their efforts in ISS 3 though ;)

Let us know what you think.

W.E.N.B. Team