Pro Evolution Soccer\Winning Eleven 2008

figos

How in the world did I suggest it by mentioning Kick Off (2 if you were paying attention...)? The key is you can have a game with good gameplay and good graphics, the two aren't mutually exclusive. What do you want them to do, not reveal screenshots?

I'm a little unsure of what your little screeny was supposed to show me. The graphical jump from 2 to 3 is the biggest ever made, certainly on PS2, and probably did quite a lot to sway a lot of people from FIFA. Not me mind, I've got a little stack of ISS's that don't work on anything anymore, but since Pro Evo continues to improve I don't really mind (the days of Robbie Carlos being the best player EVER are long gone).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diving is in? Awesome.

"If the decisive goal is scored shortly before the end of the game, even the players on the bench in the background come running to join the celebration."

"One of the biggest complaints of PES has also been taken care of by Konami: the wall during free-kicks. Now the big guys cover the short corner, the smaller fellows stand on the goalies side. Dwarfs like Claude Makelele don't find their place in the wall anymore! Adding to that you can now decide, how many players block the way. If you predict a direct shot, put more players in the wall. If you believe the ball might be passed, a three man wall will suffice."

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

They need to bring back that 'dirty foul' option as well from one of the old FIFA's, launching yourself into a striker when he's about to score is great fun.
Edited by YI

I know this is a for the new Pro Evo game, but I need to share this.

So last night I went to the Dundee United vs Barcelona friendly and it really opened my eyes about how good these guys actaully are, just with the total ease they stroked the ball around and we always looking to make a pass and not just look for a through ball to the forwards. So I decided tonight I'd try to replicate this at Pro Evo 6.

We had 3 games, both with Premiership select teams. First game, I hammer my mate 5-0. Then the second 4-0. Then the third 2-0. 11 goals scored, non conceded. All the the Barca style passing and moving. Nearly brought a tear to my eye, it did :P

And for some reason, I always felt the need to have Dirk Kuyt in my team. I just feel like he's the best all-round striker in the game for some reason.