Jericho Lives

mrmayhem87

Fuck that.

Some shitty-ass show is brought back because some people sent nuts to CBS?

WHERE'S MY FIREFLY?!

We should send thousands of flies to Fox ¬_¬

And ANGEL! Do you know how many petitions I signed for that show. I knew it wouldn't help but damn it, I signed them anyway! :angry:

For some reason I'm reminded of this family guy quote.

Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.

Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?

Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny....

Lois: Is there no hope?

Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

Fuck that.

Some shitty-ass show is brought back because some people sent nuts to CBS?

WHERE'S MY FIREFLY?!

We should send thousands of flies to Fox ¬_¬

And ANGEL! Do you know how many petitions I signed for that show. I knew it wouldn't help but damn it, I signed them anyway! :angry:

That's right, David Boringnaz lost interest and decided to film BONES instead. Yes, Bones. Yes, THAT bones. Theeee worst programme on TV ever. Instead of Angel. It was THAT shit.

I hope you choke on your own vomit in your sleep and convulse until you fall out of bed onto a conveniently placed pile of broken glass, rusty nails and fire.

In other words, I politely disagree with you sir.

While it is kinda sad that these people sent a bunch of nuts to a television network, I think it is nice to see networks will actually listen to its viewers and actually wrap up a show instead of just leaving the audience hanging. Plus, it gets the show tons of publicity it never had before, so it may actually see a spike in ratings. Getting canceled is the new season finale.

For some reason I'm reminded of this family guy quote.

Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.

Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?

Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny....

Lois: Is there no hope?

Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

Does that mean you are mentally retarded and appreciate this pile of drizzling shit? Or are you normal?

Nah, I don't care about Jericho but Angel? ... good? Seriously? Are you guys serious?

Edited by UltraMantis Cloudy

As you were then. I always did prefer Buffy to Angel though. I think it's because I got into Buffy first so Angel was always the spin-off to me. Plus he was a tad too emo for my liking. Having said that it was still much better than 95% of television