Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

One last thing, where can you buy Teleport Stones? I know you earn them, but I'm running out and just wanna buy some.

Later in the game you can (just after our of Archades IIRC), however, if you want a good source, the bats in the Lhusu mines tend to drop them semi-regularly, or you can steal from them.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought teleport stones were sold by the Clan Provisioner in Rabanastre. Once you get to a certain Clan level that is.

Also really enjoying 6 again though going from XII to VI is a big jump!

Edited by Sam

I thought teleport stones were sold by the Clan Provisioner in Rabanastre. Once you get to a certain Clan level that is.

Also really enjoying 6 again though going from XII to VI is a big jump!

Not really, only visually, I find they share quite similar elements in terms of characterisation, no FF is really that big a jump from another, I find it tends to be how well the game 'clicks' together that I judge it by. I always tend to lose interest in FFVI between finding Mog and then to the start of the World of Ruin.

Also, I hate Vincent's voice, he sounds too much like a bad Solid Snake impression which is handy, as the game's a bad Metal Gear rip-off in more than one place. Also, I dislike how Vincent both acts as, and is perceived as, a conventional "good guy" hero, just there to save the day...he was never a conventional hero, he was just out for revenge. While, yeah, at some point he began fighting for more than just himself, he's still not the "save the day in the nick of time" kind of guy. Plus, he's an evil looking motherfucker, people wouldn't be so open to helping him along the way.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL OF STEVEN JAY BLUM!? :angry:

You are dead to me good sir.

Also, to keep the random 8-bit quotes going......"FIGHTER-DOKEN!"

I officially name Sephiroth's 'Super Nova' move as the most ludicrous attack in the history of Final Fantasy.

I say this because I've left the room, got myself a Twix, and had time to log on to EWB and type this, and it STILL hasn't finished.

Never mind the fact that it takes out Pluto/Saturn's rings/Jupiter/the Sun/Mercury/Venus and still doesn't hurt as much as half his other moves do.

Any objections? :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño