AD's Poster Challenge

It's May 2008, and the Premiership season's coming to an end. Tevez and Drogba each have 30 league goals, and the title-deciding Man Utd vs. Chelsea match is coming up. Create a poster hyping the match, using Tevez and Drogba as focal points. Red and blue should be heavily featured in some way.

The GAB poster looks great, but I reckon the logo and text at the bottom would look better above the red layer.

I like them rules (Y)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create a hype poster for your favorite NFL team (*cough*cowboys*cough* ;)) hyping the upcoming season, include some players, and a slogan for the upcoming season..."Return to Glory" and the like would be a good example of a possible slogan used for sports teams. If you don't understand what I mean by slogan, let me know.

dallas07sg8.jpg

I had some good ideas I think but I feel I may have rushed it a bit in the end. Still, I'm happy with the outcome.

Roger Goodell has gone a step further with his cracking down on behaviour. Chris Henry, Pacman Jones and Tank Johnson have all been ejected from the league. However, in an effort to boost sagging ratings, the NFL Network has launched a new reality show (for which you can create a name and logo) that pits the three of them against each other in a series of competitions and tasks designed to a. test their physical talents and b. improve/test their mental character and ability to not be stupid lowlife criminals. The winner gets offered a contract with a new expansion team coming in next season (name/logo up to you, or you can ignore this bit entirely), obviously with a behave-or-get-the-fuck-out-of-our-league clause.

Again, not my best but I gave it a shot.

4t50ids.jpg