Real Lives

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best. Father. Ever.

"I was born a boy in the city of Sa'dah in Yemen.

My parents have named me Lafi. My surname is Al Basri. My mother, Jalila, is 15 and my father, Farooq, is 21. I have no brothers or sisters."

Even if it's misspelled, that is awesome.

My first life I was a girl born in India who had a solid upbringing with no major problems, but I died in my 40s from a heart attack just a few years after giving birth.

In my second one, I was born into poverty in Mali to a 15 year old mother and an 18 year old father and spend most of my life suffering from a goiter, got raped at 19, met a man and got married, but he died at 29 and me at 26 from my worsening health.

My best one, so far - my third one - I was born into a Swiss family and migrated to the US at 25. Began living and working in California, met a man and got married, had a child, and got to see the child grow up, move out, and get married before dying at 82 due to an accident because of senile dementia.

Edited by Simply Cloudy

Starting a game in Ethiopia was fun.

*clicks Advance Year*

SISTER 2 HAS DISEASE

SISTER 3 HAS DISEASE

BROTHER 5 HAS DIED

MOTHER LOST HER JOB

FATHER HAS DIED

......advance year?

SISTER 6 HAS DIED

SISTED 1 HAS MARRIED OFF

EVERYONE HAS STUNTED GROWTH AND IS 'WITHERING'

YOU ARE NOW AN ORHPAN

...advance year. :(

YOU MUST GET A JOB

YOU ARE NOW WORKING TEMPORARY PART TIME JOBS

LOL, YOU DIED ANYWAYS.

I was a man..can't remember the name who I lived to 89 with dementia and diabetes that I got in the span of 2 years when I was 65. I watched my child grow up and move out with her husband and had two grandkids who is aw one of them get to school.

I died of complications to to old age and my deteriorating health

Wow. My last character, Edmondo Corelli, was a career soldier in the Italian military...and ever since he enlisted, absolutely nothing happened until he died from diabetes at age 45. How boring.

The game right before that was great, though, playing as Fernando Arellano...the only straight child of four in his Mexican household, he actually managed to marry a woman who had leprosy. Somehow he never caught it, even though they had a daughter together (who went on to give birth to like ten kids).

After a short stint in the military, he worked as a police chief in his hometown until his wife died of leprosy and he was arrested for exposing government corruption. He then moved to Belize (at the age of 66) to become a cabinet maker, married again at age 81 only for her to die of diabetes in the same year, and finally died of an infection at 82. I really liked Fernando.

EDIT:

And my new character, trying to avoid the same fate as Corelli, tried to sneak into Morocco, only to be killed on the spot.

That's kind of a downer.

Edited by Doc Funky

I was born in Albania, went to trade school only to end up being a cashier for like 5 years with a child and a wife. Almost got into debt, so I left them behind(<_<).

I got drafted, served there for a few years because it was better pay. Am now working as a lab technician until I build enough money up to get the fuck out of Albania.

EDIT: Also, I live in "Puke" - the greatest city ever.

Ahahahahahaha, I love this game. I started a new game with this greek kid, moved out when I was eleven. Because I am so poor I must basically be homeless. So with my luck - I get raped and have a growth stunt.

Edited by Mr. Evil Guy

My latest game saw me be Barbara Wright, from Memphis Tennessee. My parents were fucktards who had shite jobs and spent a heck of a lot of money. Anyway, my brother Keith skipped so far ahead, he ended up starting college at the age of 15. He then got married to this girl Denise at the age of 17 and left home. I then, it turns out, turn in to a lesbian.

Anyway, I then start dating this girl Stephanie, but my parents get all hissy and I end up leaving home because they disapprove. Ironically, I then break up with Stephanie a year later. Anyway, at 21 I move to Toronto, while Denise suffers through alcholism, asthma and despression all in one year. I get into a six year relationship, but in fairness the whole life in Canada thing is boring.

Parents start to get ill and finally the bastards die, leaving me only a bit of money (presumably because they still refused to work). At 50, I move to Amsterdam, and meet this women Wilhelmina Maritz. Two years later we get married and then nothing much happens, until Denise dies, then Keith and finally I pop off at 74 from an asthma attack.

This game rocks.

New game and I'm a girl named Lai Wong who lives in China. This girl is a machine and has like in the high 80's of intelligence and Art and everything else into the high 50's and 60's. My parents are rich and live well. I broke my femur when I was six but it didn't do any serious damage. When I was eleven Localized fighting broke out in my province but ended a year later. A famine or food shortage hit China. 962 people died and 38,000,000 others were affected yet my family weren't. Skipped a Year of school at 15 and graduated from trade school at 17. Got a job as a salesperson at 18 and made some good money. Nothing much happened after that till I was 27 and met Hang Lao and got a new job as a lab engineer. At 28 I helped a neighbor avoid the law and got arrested with him for 2 years. Got released, resumed my work as a lab tech and married Hang Lao. At 35 I saved my friends life and went up majorly in Happiness and Conscious. I couldn't have a child so I adopted an 8 year old girl named Bao. At 42 I moved to Manchester England because the fighting was pissing me off and stayed as a lab tech. At 46 Bao graduated secondary college and began college at 47. At 51 Bao completed college with a degree in astronomy. At 52 I get diabetes and both my mother and father die from a heart attack and diabetes Nothing much happened after that till I was 69 and my husband died at 73 from a heart attack. At 73 I met Larry Daniels and got married to him at 74. At 76 Larry died of diabetes. At 78 Bao was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and at 80 I died from an asthma attack.

Full Life I beleive. This game is brilliant

This game is freaky. Start a new game - Manchester, United Kingdom. Cool, I think. So then I live a normal life, get up to the point where my wife has a kid. Baby boy - well, might as well go for Christopher, since it's my name and all.

So of course, he turns out to be gay.

I'm now scared.

Just had a fairly cool game. Started off in Kenya as a boy named Rafiki Faye. My mum died when she was just 31 and left my father to raise the rest of us (all 5 of us, though we did have another brother, Oluyemi, who died aged 4). He never remarried until he eventually passed on, aged 71.

Was blessed with intelligence 88, and I managed to skip three years of school. Went to college to study Government. Continued studies of Government at Grad School. Became a Doctor. Met Nsia, who I had four children with, though one of them died aged only 2. Once she got to 33, she couldn't have kids anymore, so I left the family in Liverpool (where I'd moved two years ago) and went to Houston.

Met Denise, who I had four more kids with, bringing my total to eight, though as I said before, one of them died age 2. She eventually died aged 61 and left me all alone. Died aged 79, but not before outliving two more of my kids and witnessing the birth of two grandchildren. Oh, and also, I retired aged 58 but came out of retirement to become a Senior Government Official in my 70s (H).

My best game so far was with a Japanese guy- Yuki Yasuka or something.

Anyway, the awesome thing is that I made a lot of money with him back in Japan - I switch over to the U.S., make about $300,000, go BACK to Japan, and I'm effing rich. About fifteen years of police captaining work with 1,080,000 yen a year...

When I was asked if I wanted to retire, the age they gave me was 1373.

(Of course, the year after, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and died one year (the year after) after my first daughter had died.)

I just had a rollicking one as an Indian, got arrested countless times for my political activism, outlived my kids ( :( ), and eventually died at 81 due to complications from diabetes with no heirs. They all died in their teens. :(

With the full version, is thier any difference aside from being able to play more lives?

Nothing that I've noticed.

The last life I lived sort of, I died at birth. Now THAT pisses me off.

Well, you can completely design the birth. So you can come from anywhere you want, and pick stats.