Football Manager 2008

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That seems interesting. I trust it starts on the first day of the season?

Coincidentally, what do I have to do to get teams to start with the amount I put in the editor? I always get about a quarter of what I asked for and it annoys me. I don't know what I do wrong! :(

José Manuel Reina

Kasper Schmeichel

Jamie Carragher

Micah Richards

Manuel Da Costa

Rio Ferdinand

Raúl Albiol

Nicky Shorey

Daniel Alves

Daniele De Rossi

Michael Johnson

Xavi

Joe Cole

Sidney Govou

Cristiano Ronaldo

Silva

Kaká

Sergio Agüero

Adriano

Frédéric Kanouté

Won promotion to the Championship with Forest on the last day of the League One season beating Crewe 3-1. Now I can concentrate on my first game as Morocco coach.

However I need to offload players to lower our wage bill and get Steven Pressley to sign a new contract because I want to keep him.

I also gave Nigel Clough a trail for the fun of it.

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

odd.png

This game is broken (yes, that is a Scottish hat-trick of penalties in the CL Quarters).

In other news, I'm doing well with Kayserispor in my first season, will probably leave soon as best players want to leave and being forced to field Turkish players annoys me. And Egypt (African champions) crashed out of the African Cup with 0 points from their group, so I took over there immediately and somehow my manager rating/opinion is affected by results I wasn't even in charge for. Fuck off, SI. Fuck off.

Edited by The Kraig

Best. Final. Ever.

final.png

Stupid Gago, got two yellows.

In other news, I finished 8th in the Turkish Super Lig with Kayserispor, pretty good for a team with limited resources. Requested tons of stuff and left, so they'll be improving all the facilities, there's about £3.5m for the next manager to spend, the best player (Gokhan Unal) is leaving for Valencia. I left all my staff there as well, as I couldn't be bothering trying to get their contracts to match my roughly predicted leaving time. Plenty of staff out there anyways.

Zico's left Fenerbahce (the new champions) so I'm looking to take over there, and I've applied for a few other things. I'll just wait to see what else pops up as all the European leagues close.

Best. Final. Ever.

final.png

Stupid Gago, got two yellows.

In other news, I finished 8th in the Turkish Super Lig with Kayserispor, pretty good for a team with limited resources. Requested tons of stuff and left, so they'll be improving all the facilities, there's about £3.5m for the next manager to spend, the best player (Gokhan Unal) is leaving for Valencia. I left all my staff there as well, as I couldn't be bothering trying to get their contracts to match my roughly predicted leaving time. Plenty of staff out there anyways.

Zico's left Fenerbahce (the new champions) so I'm looking to take over there, and I've applied for a few other things. I'll just wait to see what else pops up as all the European leagues close.

This game sure is realistic. Started a game with Spurs, horrible start to the season. They had an injury crisis at the back so brought in Samba and Hutton. Also brought in Bentley and Ever Banega.

Trying to swap Defoe for Downing at the moment.

For the second time I've had a game freeze when I get to the 17th of June, and I can't holiday past it or anything.

Great.

Have you got the last patch installed?

As far as i was aware that was a problem fixed in the 8.0.1 patch.

I do have the patch... But now I've uninstalled the game and it won't run.

I'm going to need Ringy's with this... Because well... You know. :shifty: