Champions League Season 2007/2008

Herr Matzat

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

Interesting stuff. For once, Madrid have not been drawn with Lyon :shifty:. Let's see if they can inflict the same pain on Barca that they did on Madrid.

I wouldn't say Man U have an easy draw. Dynamo is NEVER an easy task, Roma shouldn't be underestimated because of the 6-1, if anything they're likely to be looking for revenge, and Sporting's never an easy team to beat, but hopefully their bus drives off a bridge, those cheating diving Portuguese cocksuckers.

Liverpool also don't have that hard a draw, all solid teams but nothing they shouldn't overcome. Marseille could cause them a surprise though.

Rangers are gonna get slaughtered, Celtic are gonna struggle but should make it in, and Chelsea/Valencia and Arsenal/Sevilla (I presume it'll be Sevilla at least) should be great, though I presume I'll hurl the remote at the TV during the later because it'll be a disgusting battle of cheaters and divers on both sides, and they're gonna try to outdo each other Portugal/Holland 06 style, I can definitely see an Eboue/Alves duel of diverness and a Van Rapist/Navas duel of "lol, we're twats and we cheat".

But hey, attacking football is always great :shifty:

RANGERS VS BARCELONA. Excuse me while I dedicate my life to getting myself some tickets.

And Rangers certainly WON'T be slaughtered.

We can beat Stuttgart and Lyon would be tough but possible. And Rangers vs Barcelona, anything can happen. Rangers always play best against big names, and it doesn't get much bigger.

Edited by The Kraig

RANGERS VS BARCELONA. Excuse me while I dedicate my life to getting myself some tickets.

We can beat Stuttgart and Lyon would be tough but possible. And Rangers vs Barcelona, anything can happen. Rangers always play best against big names, and it doesn't get much bigger.

I wish you luck, you need it.

You need it more than us. A rematch with an angry Roma, Sporting Lisbon are high quality and Dinamo Kiev can surprise. Not to mention you're actually expected to progress to the next stage, while we are not.

And everyone knows Rangers turn away grounds into home grounds, so I'd like to see what we do to Camp Nou and Lyon's ground. Barcelona at Ibrox is going to be the biggest game played in Scotland in many years. I just hope there's not much violence.

Edited by The Kraig

Lol, angry Roma.

I don't expect United to win away at all this season. They hardly ever seem to win (or perform) away in the CL. I'm confident we'll win all our home games though and probably get 1 or 2 pts away from home. If we were to win 1 of 3 away games, I'd be happy.

in my eyes it´s the hardest group of em all and your not on the good end of it. :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Lyon, in my eyes, is one of the most underrated teams in the CL. As for Stuttgard, they had a rough start of the season but i belive they will have a very strong year again (they started out slow last season aswell) - it deffenetly aint Hamburg being in the CL on a fluk.

What do Scotish clubs have as a positive? No Competition in their home league? :-/

werder took it close with barca last year aswell, still the 1:1 held the missing points to make it to place two.

And no one is saing they can´t play football. There is a difference betwen being the leader of a killer group, the weaker teams in a killer group and amature soccer.