Boondocks - Season 2

Riceman 4K

Oh my god this episode is fucking brilliant. Between Thugnificent, Riley vs. Bitch Magnet, and then the jabs at Guantanamo followed by Flonominal getting punked out... man. I am so, so very glad that Thugnificent and Lethal Interjection are semi-recurring characters like I was hoping they'd become, they're absolutely amazing (especially that one guy who has HIGH ASPIRATIONS OF... working at Wendy's). The only thing I didn't care so much for was the extended MySpace commercial, more or less.

That guy was awesome. There was another guy when Riley was getting his chain who said he wouldn't die for his, and what did they call him? What was the exact line? Something to the effect of "except ______, he's a bitch."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say that line was "except for Leonard, but he's bitch made". The Wendy's guy was awesome.

Yeah, that sounds pretty close. And yeah, he is.

New episode's up. It's good. First appearance of Cindy?

Oh man. So fucking great. I loved Riley insulting Cindy, some of these insults were fucking MINT. And the rights to Billy Matthews' story being sold and some fat fucker playing Riley, hahahaha.

Edited by Cloudy Bartowski

Good episode, though I'm really hoping we finally get a Hueycentric episode sometime within the next couple of episodes. How has fucking Tom DuBois been the central character in more episodes than Huey has? Also, the fact that Wuncler (the Ed Asner one, not the Charlie Murphy one) hasn't appeared once this season is criminal.

Still, finally getting some Cindy and watching Riley continually fail was absolute comic gold.

I just finished watching the newest episode. It had some really good one liners, but the whole Katrina thing feels dated. It would have been more timely last season, or at least earlier in this one. The last 30 seconds are probably the best part though, with Ruckue at his black hating finest.

I just finished watching the newest episode. It had some really good one liners, but the whole Katrina thing feels dated. It would have been more timely last season, or at least earlier in this one. The last 30 seconds are probably the best part though, with Ruckue at his black hating finest.

My favourite part was Ruckus and the violin

"Hey there darkies! I heard they was some Katrinians was in town, so I brought out my own violin. It only plays sad songs. Boo hoo hoo."

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=...116cfbb48d40054

Fucking prime episode. I swear Ruckus has the best lines in this one.

• 1 month later...

New episode's up on AdultSwim.com. It's apparently about Granddad and Riley seeking pity and restitution after a teacher calls Riley a "nigga" during class. It's been a pretty amusing episode so far.

"What is this 'S-Word'?"

*cough* "Spearchucker."

"Spearchucker?"

*cough* "Spearchucker."

EDIT: Okay, so, after finishing it, pretty good episode. Ruckus is still awesome.. as always. "I don't care how big her adam's apple is, she one helluva woman!" Ann Coulter's portrayal was good too, I especially liked the little "twist" (I guess you could call it that) near the end of the show. Fred Willard and Cee-Lo Green did superbly in their roles as the clueless white teacher and the Reverend Rollo Goodlove, who seemed to me like a parody of Jesse Jackson.

Edited by Miss Cloudina

"AND he drove a Bentley Coupe with 24 inch rims on it and MACHINE GUNS IN THE RIMS!!"

Pretty funny episode, but yeah, kind of a stupid plot.