Boondocks - Season 2

Riceman 4K

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a pretty good episode, one of the better ones of the season. Was that Turk from Scrubs doing the voice of Tobias, or am I just imagining things?

You aren't. That was Donald Faison, aka Turk.

The next (final?) episode of the season is up. I thought it was a good way to finish things off if the 2 BET related eps are indeed cancelled. While I liked most of the episodes this year I can't help but think that the extra long wait made my expectations too high. It was a solid season, but I guess I was just hoping for more considering how long they had to work on the new material.

The next (final?) episode of the season is up. I thought it was a good way to finish things off if the 2 BET related eps are indeed cancelled. While I liked most of the episodes this year I can't help but think that the extra long wait made my expectations too high. It was a solid season, but I guess I was just hoping for more considering how long they had to work on the new material.

It's being advertised on CN as the season finale, so yeah, I guess it's the final episode of the season.

I'm probably going to be the only one who thinks so, but that one was probably the best one of the season so far, with the possible exception of the premiere. It struck just the right balance of humor, heart, and social commentary that made the best episodes of the first season ("Return of the King" in particular) memorable. The fact that the ending managed to turn everything around, leaving us essentially back where we started for the next season after having seen the characters undergo incredible evolution, should be used in sitcom-writing textbooks everywhere.

Naturally, this season wasn't quite on the level of the first, but I'd hardly call it a disappointment at all. I needed a lot more Huey and a whole hell of a lot more Ed Wuncler Sr., but other than the wolf bitch episode, I enjoyed every one.

• 1 month later...

"The Hunger Strike" is floating all over the internet right now due to Canada's Teletoon airing it last night. Check around youtube, shit's there. I'm watching it now.