The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't been able to join you guys when invited. I've just been ploughing through the metagame achievements all week. Got them all first time I played through the whole game with the campaign scoring on. Heroic with the Thunderstorm (everyone gets promotions) and Mythic (Covenant have way more health) skulls activated. And the IWHBYD, GBP and Cowbell skulls too (but they don't effect score).

So rewarding when I finally got past some parts. Some of the Flood are fucking invincible. I was hitting Flood Elites with the sword up to ten times and they would not fucking die!

Just a handful of achievements to grab in multiplayer and to finish Legendary and I'll have a big sexy katana. That two-for-one laser kill is gonna be a bitch to get. I actually got that in the beta, and I've had double kills from one sniper round or shotgun blast.

Sorry I haven't been able to join you guys when invited. I've just been ploughing through the metagame achievements all week. Got them all first time I played through the whole game with the campaign scoring on. Heroic with the Thunderstorm (everyone gets promotions) and Mythic (Covenant have way more health) skulls activated. And the IWHBYD, GBP and Cowbell skulls too (but they don't effect score).

So rewarding when I finally got past some parts. Some of the Flood are fucking invincible. I was hitting Flood Elites with the sword up to ten times and they would not fucking die!

Just a handful of achievements to grab in multiplayer and to finish Legendary and I'll have a big sexy katana. That two-for-one laser kill is gonna be a bitch to get. I actually got that in the beta, and I've had double kills from one sniper round or shotgun blast.

I did it on ranked team slayer, but it has to be free for all. I was gutted.

I thought it was pretty obvious, but the whole idiots thinking that every game type is a straight deathmatch pisses me off. In fact, Halo must have the most retarded fanbase for any online game ever. "Hey, look, the hill's moved. Ah screw it, I'm gonna sit here for half a minute crouching on this corpse."

Edited by Dragsy 7-0

I do hate some of the modified gametypes. Juggernaut's delay is awful. Crazy King on Narrows is awful.

I'm surprised there's no Team Actionsack playlist with random bizarre gametypes in the social list.

I fucking missed ALL of the Infection playlist because I was working and out with friends. My Halo friend sons of bitches got all the medals for their pages except me. :(