The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I will describe in detail what I was doing effectively in a free for all in CoD4.

So anyways, it was the first time I played so I just used a non-scoped AK47 that I could burst fire long distances to pick up some kills. There was a section on this map which had a building where you could go to the second floor. It had two main entries and over looked the middle part of the map and all of those buildings, as well as looking over the right hand side where people would run to other buildings.

In Call of Duty 4 a grenade symbol comes up with the location of it so you can either try and throw it back or get the fuck out of there, it's an effective tool to flush someone out into a fire point if you just want to cap them but for the most part you can get away from many grenades.

CoD4 also has a radar system that is much different from Halo 3, whereas in Halo 3 you'd see your foe on the radar if you were close to him in CoD4 you only see a orange dot show up where someone fired a gun. Due to this an opponent can see if you're camping quite quickly and creep his way up to eliminate you easily. Because of this when I was "camping" I stuck to an area in which I could easily see if someone was coming to kill me and also shoot people across the map in other buildings.

Camping is sitting in a blind spot or sniping/shooting from one area with little to no movement, what I did to place third in that game and go 17 and 4 was not camping and Slogger should quithisbitchin before I have sexual relations with his mother, father and mather.

You have to edit your profile on Bungie.net. Theres an option for you to switch the icon on.

Also, we're rolling so get on Fizzbot.

Edited by TheEllisComplex