The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greatest moment ever. The lobby for our big team battle was stuck on game starts in 1 so we're waiting and muting everyone on the other team because they're playing their background rap music. Eventually the game goes to start and it's our 8 guys left against just 1 the other team. Our team breaks out in the biggest gefaw known to man. The game starts, terrotories, and that one guy is doing suprisingly well. Laying waste to all with his spartan laser. However he gets taken down and quits. Red team wins!

I'd just like to report that hell has frozen over, Kou has Call of Duty 4!

Why did i post that in this topic? Because i think I'd be double posting in the Call of Duty 4 topic and i didn't want to piss off the admin's or just that im lazy.

Kou's the one that's hiding, He had the ping advantage and i had the better weapon advantage.

I jump in 3/4 though a free-for-all game with Kou in it and in 3 mins i pick up 7 kills and come within a kill of Kou, Who hid like a bitch and the only time i saw him i knifed his ass.

Second game i got 19 kills and he got 20, He hid again and the 3 times i saw him i knifed him.