They tried to make me go to rehab and I said...yes.

ROC

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/08/amy_winehouse_in_rehab.php

Singer Amy Winehouse and her husband Blake Fielder-Civil finally admitted they have a drug problem and checked into rehab over the weekend. Apparently Amy collapsed last week after taking a cocktail of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and the horse tranquillizer ketamine. The Daily Mail reports:

She was reported to have been caught smoking heroin in her suite by a friend, at which point her father Mitch flipped. Taxi driver Mitch arrived the next day with his wife Janis, and Fielder-Civil's stepfather Giles Civil and mother Georgette. According to a source close to the family, the meeting descended into a row and at one point Mr Winehouse grabbed Mr Civil by the throat. The source told a newspaper: "It broke Amy's heart to see her parents and in-laws fighting. "That was when she realized the drink and drugs were causing problems for everyone."

You know when I would've realized I had a problem? When I was taking goddamn horse tranquilizers. Yeah, taking something meant for a horse is usually a pretty good sign you need help. How is she even still alive? She weighs like 75 pounds. She must be some sort of witch. Screw rehab, we need to burn this chick at the stake. It's the only way she can be stopped.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some male farmers inject themselves with the shit you give nutless sheep to make them get the ewes ready. It's now really hard to get your hands on.

She should have realised she needed to go to rehab when she could no longer do her eye-liner without ending up with it above her eyebrows.

I also read it initially as having Mitch (her father) and then a taxi driver named Mitch who brought his entire family along to see her before getting into a punch up. To say I was confused would be an understatement.

Edited by Quom

its fairly obvious you have a problem when your eye makeup constitutes 10% of your body weight

and your hair is another 40%

...Ketamine's not a horse tranquilizer.

But anyway! That cocktail sounds insane, and she's lucky to be alive. Well, it sounds like she's probably going to get clean which is good for her. Not that I'm a fan or anything, but I'd hate to see her die as her musical career is really picking up.